Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:22:07 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 10:33:28 PM by iGotSpots

Thanks for all you are doing Spots. Some of us appreciate it!

Will the next MMXIV update be PI compatible?

I have the other wallets running well, already have bucks up to 4.0.4 but I had to revert to an older version of MMXIV on the PI. Its not as pretty but it works, Id like to keep it on there if I can.

cheers.

I'll make two versions and will post source that uses both versions of Qt

After this update, there will be a new repo on my Github named MMXIV-OldUI, which will have no problems compiling on any version Pi or similar device

Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:54:29 PM

GorillaBucks

Update to 4.0.4 before block 12,864

GorillaBucks has now updated to 4.0.4. This is a mandatory upgrade prior to Block 12864. Update will speed up blocks so until everything is mature so the extra coins can be burned. The new staking system will kick in at Block 16000. Current rates are a bit too low for the time spent gaining weight. We will use a modified version of the new staking system introduced by Variance after Block 16,000. The reason for the increase in rewards is due to the massive amount of coins being burned very shortly. Expect to see higher rewards while still keeping the high number of confirms needed for newly minted coins

Because of this change, I will be keeping the GorillaStake servers offline until Block 50,000 to ensure everyone who wants their coins off can get them off prior to the next round of staking from us. If your coins enter Stake again between now and Block 50,000, it happened on your computer, not our system
So let's get this straight. You'll email your BUCKS users for polls and things like that, but for a mandatory wallet update, you rely on your users seeing this post on BCT?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:56:01 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 12:50:43 AM by iGotSpots

GorillaBucks

GorillaBucks has now updated to 4.0.4. This is a mandatory upgrade prior to Block 12864. Update will speed up blocks so until everything is mature so the extra coins can be burned. The new staking system will kick in at Block 16000. Current rates are a bit too low for the time spent gaining weight. We will use a modified version of the new staking system introduced by Variance after Block 16,000. The reason for the increase in rewards is due to the massive amount of coins being burned very shortly. Expect to see higher rewards while still keeping the high number of confirms needed for newly minted coins

Because of this change, I will be keeping the GorillaStake servers offline until Block 50,000 to ensure everyone who wants their coins off can get them off prior to the next round of staking from us. If your coins enter Stake again between now and Block 50,000, it happened on your computer, not our system
So let's get this straight. You'll email your BUCKS users for polls and things like that, but for a mandatory wallet update, you rely on your users seeing this post on BCT?

I actually emailed them last night. Thanks for your negativity, as usual, though

elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:40:23 AM

After this update, there will be a new repo on my Github named MMXIV-OldUI, which will have no problems compiling on any version Pi or similar device

Excuse my french but... fuck yeah!

Thanks
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 12:52:13 AM

Excuse my french but... fuck yeah!

Thanks

No problem. Luckily I have plenty of experience by now running wallets on Pi

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:16:58 AM

i got my email yesterday 28th
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:21:03 AM

LOL. Wonder what effect on my shitcoins' value bringing out another shitcoin will have?
Does seem awfully like we're funding some pretty pointless experiments. But hey ho maybe when they're worthless we can trade them in for a handful of the next experiment.

//insert image of balls price chart followed by gorillateeth price chart.

TEETH is still finding it's floor I'm sure theres still a bunch of butt hurts holding it left over from people who didn't know how to use proper strategy with 10k and balls so I'm happy to catch their dumping at these low prices and thank them. lol I don't think most people in crypto know what a long term coin looks like so of course it will take time to build it's long term community that knows how to benefit from a coin like TEETH in the long run ha for most a week is a long term hold. ha try planning for a few weeks with newb coins let alone months

and a big thank you to whom ever sold into my little buy orders for VARY on trex this morning  Cool my wallets getting some nice weight behind it now

No problem But maybe I should thankyou,  bought again lower than yours. you want to dump me some buck too?
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:26:13 AM

MMXIV is getting hit the past 2 days.

Yes MMXIV goes down so low now  Huh Huh
I think we saw this coins Teeth today. Was down triple digits and got right back up at showed a nice gain.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:41:35 AM

I have the other wallets running well, already have bucks up to 4.0.4 but I had to revert to an older version of MMXIV on the PI. Its not as pretty but it works, Id like to keep it on there if I can.

cheers.

Why did you have to use a previous version of the wallet on Pi?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:43:35 AM

cheers.

It's the same version of MMXIV, but uses a different Qt version (all the trading and fancy stuff). The Pi wallet is an old Qt version that runs a lot nicer and more efficiently on low-spec 32 bit systems or limited resource ARM builds

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:32:31 AM

cheers.

It's the same version of MMXIV, but uses a different Qt version (all the trading and fancy stuff). The Pi wallet is an old Qt version that runs a lot nicer and more efficiently on low-spec 32 bit systems or limited resource ARM builds

If this is about Qt4 vs Qt5 then I understand. Qt5 is not yet available for Pi Raspbian Wheezy as readily downloadable packages. The latest Qt for Pi is 4.8.2. I have built Qt5 on Pi and experimented with Qt5 wallets but it looks butt ugly and the dependencies is jut a nightmare. There is actually no need to have Qt wallets for Pi and the headless daemons work perfectly for staking. It is not really necessary to put all the effort into Qt5 wallets for Pi until they release packages for it. It would be beneficial for devs that release Qt5 wallets to also provide a Qt4 project file maybe in a separate git, but doing that effort will only really help the Pi users since Qt5 is available for normal desktop Linux.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:33:49 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 04:44:02 AM by iGotSpots

cheers.

If this is about Qt4 vs Qt5 then I understand. Qt5 is not yet available for Pi Raspbian Wheezy as readily downloadable packages. The latest Qt for Pi is 4.8.2. I have built Qt5 on Pi and experimented with Qt5 wallets but it looks butt ugly and the dependencies is jut a nightmare. There is actually no need to have Qt wallets for Pi and the headless daemons work perfectly for staking. It is not really necessary to put all the effort into Qt5 wallets for Pi until they release packages for it. It would be beneficial for devs that release Qt5 wallets to also provide a Qt4 project file maybe in a separate git, but doing that effort will only really help the Pi users since Qt5 is available for normal desktop Linux.

Yes, that is the issue, which is why I'll just do two separate repos for those that want a GUI on a Pi or whatever else

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:54:37 AM

GorillaBucks

Ill keep reminding users about my site, that do not have the time to keep up on this forum and or thread. There is a very easy and simple solution. Go to my website www.bitcoinlasvegas.net and scroll down to about the middle of the page. Look to the left where it says "Subscribe to Blog via Email". Put your email address in there, and click subscribe. ANYTHING that is important in crypto , you will receive an email. This will include all new coin releases (NEVER ICOS), new wallet releases (ALL Spots wallet updates, the hour they are released), and any other important event that impacts Cryto. No fud, no trolls, no spam, no bs, and NO COST or ads, EVER! I sift through this landfill hourly called Bitcointalk.org and pick out about 1% of the information that I deem worthy of my website and post it. If your subscribed, youll get an instant email , and wont have to use your time to read fud, and crap. If you decide to, you can easily unsubscribe. I do NOT sell or copy your information, this is for US, the community to make our lives easier, thats all.  I cannot count how many times Ive been told it is the BEST website for crypto.  My gift to the community. Enjoy!

If for any reason you dont think this IS the best crypto website in the world, tell me why, post it public. I want to hear it. The site has been up over a year with hundreds of pages of quality content, and I have not had 1 complaint.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 05:11:48 AM

GorillaBucks

Ill keep reminding users about my site, that do not have the time to keep up on this forum and or thread. There is a very easy and simple solution. Go to my website www.bitcoinlasvegas.net and scroll down to about the middle of the page. Look to the left where it says "Subscribe to Blog via Email". Put your email address in there, and click subscribe. ANYTHING that is important in crypto , you will receive an email. This will include all new coin releases (NEVER ICOS), new wallet releases (ALL Spots wallet updates, the hour they are released), and any other important event that impacts Cryto. No fud, no trolls, no spam, no bs, and NO COST or ads, EVER! I sift through this landfill hourly called Bitcointalk.org and pick out about 1% of the information that I deem worthy of my website and post it. If your subscribed, youll get an instant email , and wont have to use your time to read fud, and crap. If you decide to, you can easily unsubscribe. I do NOT sell or copy your information, this is for US, the community to make our lives easier, thats all.  I cannot count how many times Ive been told it is the BEST website for crypto.  My gift to the community. Enjoy!

If for any reason you dont think this IS the best crypto website in the world, tell me why, post it public. I want to hear it. The site has been up over a year with hundreds of pages of quality content, and I have not had 1 complaint.

Vegas

Then you can vouch that I did, indeed, send out an email with the links to everyone prior to posting this

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:24:35 AM

Well I can only say I got mine, and I just want to encourage others to subscribe to my site, so it will be definite they get the emails about the wallet updates.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:33:22 AM

Hi iGotSpots

I'm not receiving any news re BUCKS, email address is known to you starting johnmatthewk...   - please could you add me to the mailing list?

Thanks

Also - I am not able to transfer my coins to a new (non-GorillaStake) address in my wallet as they are showing as Stake - although bottom right staking indicator says not staking as I don't have mature coins. 

How can I do that (stop coins from staking?)  I'd like to sell a few on GorillaEx to try it out, so want to try and release them from the GorillaStake address before start of the month's staking period

Thanks very much

John
glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:11:02 AM

Hi iGotSpots

I'm not receiving any news re BUCKS, email address is known to you starting johnmatthewk...   - please could you add me to the mailing list?

Thanks

Also - I am not able to transfer my coins to a new (non-GorillaStake) address in my wallet as they are showing as Stake - although bottom right staking indicator says not staking as I don't have mature coins. 

How can I do that (stop coins from staking?)  I'd like to sell a few on GorillaEx to try it out, so want to try and release them from the GorillaStake address before start of the month's staking period

Thanks very much

John

your coins are in stake, you must wait till they get out of stake. click on your last stake, and you will see how much blocks you must wait
AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:57:27 AM

Actually, i'm running qt5 on an Rpi2 no problems. I got via someone who built it native and then shared a tar with the build in it. But you could also add jessie repo download qt5+dependencies and remove the repo afterwards to avoid all the trouble that causes.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:21:47 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 04:59:44 PM by lestherat

so what specific functions are you missing in qt4 then? or is this just another excuse for lack of programming ability? couldn't find a repo to copy from? piss. fucking. poor.

Fucking girl, always crying and complaining, you are the stupid with a lack of any ability, billotronic
Incredible you are a hero member for a thousands of useless posts.
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:27:13 PM

Hi iGotSpots

Thanks

Thanks very much

John

your coins are in stake, you must wait till they get out of stake. click on your last stake, and you will see how much blocks you must wait

Great thanks for that glax1983, good tip.  About 1300 to go then
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: