Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:15:25 PM

First of all very interesting topic. I got attracted immediately when I read it because it is so nice idea that getting to know in early life stage would be so exciting and kids could learn many things. There are schools who have started teaching the logics for students as early as fifth grade student. This is to make sure that there brain evolves to code and apply the logical thinking very profoundly. The idea is working just perfect. But having bitcoin on the syllabus could evolve the kids in very different way. They will think very futuristic and might come up with great ideas for the future and bitcoin implementation. Sounds cool. I'm not sure what can be done but we can just add it to the syllabus and they will take it as normal lesson and will think it's part of study. They will learn and evolve too.
grbox2001

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:49:28 PM

I think, as well as adults, teenagers can read books and everything that is on the Internet, if they are interested, for example, if they are interested in IT
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

It's easier to teach kids about bitcoin when they reach their optimal age for learning (Ages 5-10) ; when they do already know how to count, read and talk. By then it will just be a matter of time for them to be experts in the field. Whether it is on trading, investments or icos either way it will be a great skill to master at a young age.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:01:32 AM

Kids now a days are internet savvy,curious and fast learner so its not difficult to teach them about bitcoin. If they show willingness to learn so its going to be easy to teach. But still patience is needed when teaching kids because they tend to ask a lot of questions. Its a good idea to teach them young so that when they become adult they can handle money easily.
Jmmerquita

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:16:00 AM

first teach the history about money. most people don't understand why money itself has it's own value then explain the history of bitcoin.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:29:55 AM

Most kids aren't taught basic financial skills in school, and their knowledge of regular money, banking, credit, saving, charity, investing, etc. isn't very strong. So, Bitcoin or not, you will probably have to supplement their education. If they get the hang of things with regular money, you can introduce Bitcoin.
Indeed we need to work on various things before telling and educating kids about bitcoin. We should really need to teach children about the importance of money and how they can earn money. Bitcoin are really very important for the future of the world and it is a very sagacious thought to introduce bitcoin to kids right now because later on, there will be very much competition related bitcoin.
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

Children need to be taught then when they already go to school and understand the basics of mathematics and the idea of the need to earn money. Small just do not understand what they will explain about the crypto currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:12:42 AM

children nowadays is very influencing by a modern technology they want playing games watching movies in the internet that's how we can teach them on how to earn bitcoin, we can introduce them bitcoin by playing games that can earn satoshi so they will have an income, and children nowadays is so wise unlike before children is not influence by a modern technology they just want to play outside home playing chinese garter.
I personally suggest that kids should be told about the importance of bitcoins first. Their value in the current market and try to develop their interest in this. Afterwards we can let them know the basic information and other details about this currency. This is the most effective way i guess.
I think it is a very good idea to introduce the kids and youngsters about Bitcoin in this age. This will turn out to be very much beneficial for them once they’ll step into their practical lives.

At that age, the only thing we need to tell our kids about Bitcoins is what this Bitcoin actually is. There is no need of telling them more complex things at that age.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:36:23 AM

children nowadays is very influencing by a modern technology they want playing games watching movies in the internet that's how we can teach them on how to earn bitcoin, we can introduce them bitcoin by playing games that can earn satoshi so they will have an income, and children nowadays is so wise unlike before children is not influence by a modern technology they just want to play outside home playing chinese garter.
I personally suggest that kids should be told about the importance of bitcoins first. Their value in the current market and try to develop their interest in this. Afterwards we can let them know the basic information and other details about this currency. This is the most effective way i guess.
I think it is a very good idea to introduce the kids and youngsters about Bitcoin in this age. This will turn out to be very much beneficial for them once they’ll step into their practical lives.

At that age, the only thing we need to tell our kids about Bitcoins is what this Bitcoin actually is. There is no need of telling them more complex things at that age.

Exactly, they have to learn the basics first and there are only few kids who would really interest in this boring job.
If we will teach them how to trade and they are not really attracted with big money, it's still useless so it's better to wait until they matured.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:44:38 AM

To teach kids about Bitcoin, get them started with using it from a young age instead of fiat and they will grow up knowing how it works.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

what if we teach bitcoin by playing games that can produce bitcoin. I think it's interesting and can make kids happy.
He can learn at once play Smiley
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

To teach kids about Bitcoin, get them started with using it from a young age instead of fiat and they will grow up knowing how it works.
Here the question is how to teach bitcoin to kids, if they are young then no need to teach again because young people will find out all the things including the trend like bitcoin. I think the easiest way to teach bitcoin to kids is to have them download game related to bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:16:19 PM

yes teach kids about bitcoin by way of playing puzzle or make it educational bitcoin games for kids to help them learn more and have more fun too Smiley Wink Kiss
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:42:30 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

We dont have to teach the kid using bitcoin because they are a kid the kids  set their mind to play not doing business to earn. They dont understand to use it because they dont have to. Kids must enjoy being kids we dont have to teach them.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:50:01 PM

it's just simple if the child is really decent to point out that it's easy to get what you teach it right now and you need long patience and diligence and that's the only thing you need to do ..

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

Made some interesting animation video for kids, they will be happy to watch!
like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5JGQXCTe3c&feature=iv&src_vid=Lx9zgZCMqXE&annotation_id=annotation_2038933421

Well I think its unnecessarily meeded for a person teach or to convince children when it comes to a kind of system like bitcoin, not because they are kids but I think it is risky for them to be involve in this kind of forum in which dont fit ywt in their age and their capability to understand it is lesser because bitcoin contains technical words and routes that can be only understand for those who are exposed for this kind of system and if I was their parent , I am not going to allow my kids here for now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:05:53 PM

I think it is not necessary to teach bitcoin in children, because they are too young to know it. Teenagers has a larger capability to accept knowledge about bitcoin. They might find it helpful for them and not only that; they are updated about the different innovations here in the internet because of bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:58:06 PM

I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley

Exactly, maybe their are a site or a game can actually played by kids. And at the same time they are learning slowly in bitcoin. So that in the near future they are aware of it.  Wink

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:14:14 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
It will surely attract or get the interest of the kids and young mind to get engage into bitcoin cryptocurrency once they know the benefits of bitcoin for their part. Gaining an large income online will surely make them pursue in getting into bitcoin cryptocurrency. In fact, kids are really get interested into fascinating things that easy especially when they can gain a credit for their work. You must just start from the basic of orienteering them about bitcoin until they full understand how it works and guide them on process of working into bitcoin to earn their own income.
There is no doubt that even kids are very much concerned about earning money rather they want to have money all the time and bitcoins are best for meeting their unlimited demands and desires. We should really teach children about the advantages of working with bitcoins so that they have no problem in earning money when they are in their teens.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:53:23 PM

Maybe if bitcoin is already widely known and used by large countries in the learning curriculum can add knowledge of cryptocurency to be introduced from the beginning to the child
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: