Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:20:09 AM

Price will go up for sure and now buying bitcoins is a great idea as many people are interested in bitcoins for their service/trading.

Yes buying is the best thing to do now and I believe that bitcoin is going to increase after a month or two. That's why if you are an investor and always looking for long term investments with bitcoin you will going to get a good profit if you will invest right now. Also BU will not make it for beating core bitcoin, just what many are saying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:30:12 AM

Price will go up for sure and now buying bitcoins is a great idea as many people are interested in bitcoins for their service/trading.

Yes buying is the best thing to do now and I believe that bitcoin is going to increase after a month or two. That's why if you are an investor and always looking for long term investments with bitcoin you will going to get a good profit if you will invest right now. Also BU will not make it for beating core bitcoin, just what many are saying.

You have a very good forecast and I would like it to become a reality)
I'm very afraid of the fork, so now I do not know what to do. I worry about my assets
AUDREY23

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:47:59 AM

with increasingly sophisticated advancement of age, the system must also be enhanced, so that no attack from outside and inside, but it should also follow the needs of its users
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:19:26 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I doubt that there were any issues with bitcoin in the past excluding blockchain problems.
After being released bitcoin got popular within a few months and the price we are seeing today is far much more than it's releasing time.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:45:43 PM

Unfortunately, there are no services which would guarantee a good earning bitcoins on the Internet. You can earn a penny. This will not affect the spread of bitcoin. Think the price will fall further. Market conditions such.
The future bitcoin in my opinion is very vague, and I do not think that all the predictions about the crypto currency will be fulfilled in full. Already today one can say that despite the anonymity of bitcoin, large users are manipulating the rate of earnings on the difference in price. But we are seeing good indicators of bitcoin growth.

Yes we have witnessed a good growth of bitcoin in last 12 months but at the same time the recent price slump is bit alarming about the stability of bitcoin and if bitcoin gets stability then its value will be increased by leaps and bounces as it will attract much more big investors but i think regardless of stability bitcoin will be widely used because already there are some big whales who have invested into bitcoin and have started to promote bitcoin and also some eCommerce site have started accepting bitcoin.

Yup, indeed very good growth bitcoin for several months now. But for a price reduction, it is not a big problem. because it is not always the same price bitcoin or stable, so the bitcoin can go up and down depending on demand that is happening in the market. Nothing to worry about, as long as we can still get the advantage. for we cannot forever use it without benefit.Better to focus on the things that will make us get much advantages rather than thinking of things that are not necessarily happen

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:19:05 PM

Unfortunately, there are no services which would guarantee a good earning bitcoins on the Internet. You can earn a penny. This will not affect the spread of bitcoin. Think the price will fall further. Market conditions such.
The future bitcoin in my opinion is very vague, and I do not think that all the predictions about the crypto currency will be fulfilled in full. Already today one can say that despite the anonymity of bitcoin, large users are manipulating the rate of earnings on the difference in price. But we are seeing good indicators of bitcoin growth.

Yes we have witnessed a good growth of bitcoin in last 12 months but at the same time the recent price slump is bit alarming about the stability of bitcoin and if bitcoin gets stability then its value will be increased by leaps and bounces as it will attract much more big investors but i think regardless of stability bitcoin will be widely used because already there are some big whales who have invested into bitcoin and have started to promote bitcoin and also some eCommerce site have started accepting bitcoin.

Yup, indeed very good growth bitcoin for several months now. But for a price reduction, it is not a big problem. because it is not always the same price bitcoin or stable, so the bitcoin can go up and down depending on demand that is happening in the market. Nothing to worry about, as long as we can still get the advantage. for we cannot forever use it without benefit.Better to focus on the things that will make us get much advantages rather than thinking of things that are not necessarily happen

Up and the downs is normal for bitcoin as if it is only basing on the supply and demand in the market. As of now it is going down since there is more sellers than buyers and they are more like people who want to be safe and they just want to secure their profit because of the upcoming hardfork that might affect the price. But i don't think that this is a bad sign for bitcoin because for long term investors this is a great time for grabbing this buying opportunity.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:28:31 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I doubt that there were any issues with bitcoin in the past excluding blockchain problems.
After being released bitcoin got popular within a few months and the price we are seeing today is far much more than it's releasing time.

Yes at that time the time was hard as it was totally a new currency and it was hard to convince others to believe on bitcoin. But the obstacles are still in the way of bitcoin which is the coming of other technologies and currencies which navigate people to there.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:39:21 PM

Yes at that time the time was hard as it was totally a new currency and it was hard to convince others to believe on bitcoin. But the obstacles are still in the way of bitcoin which is the coming of other technologies and currencies which navigate people to there.
but i think it depend on you knowledge and experience that how will you convince a person about bitcoin. if you know the way how to convince a person and you have thee skill to convince e a person then you can really do the job.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 02:41:24 PM

Bitcoin will never be unstable but it will be a good income source when we are going to store money and do buy and sell every time the bitcoin price down and up i predict bitcoin will be up to 1,500 doller this comming year ends bitcoin will be a good cyrptop currency where country already accepted the fact of bitcoin that will become part of economic and start accepting bitcoin as secondary payment.

Soul Reaper

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:40:43 PM

Up and the downs is normal for bitcoin as if it is only basing on the supply and demand in the market. As of now it is going down since there is more sellers than buyers and they are more like people who want to be safe and they just want to secure their profit because of the upcoming hardfork that might affect the price. But i don't think that this is a bad sign for bitcoin because for long term investors this is a great time for grabbing this buying opportunity.
Yes I totally agree with you.
Intact in any form of investment ups and downs are quite obvious.
They totally depend on the condition of the market.
And the type of the large scale investors present.
Event though bitcoin's price has fallen.
But still I has kind of been stable around a fixed value.
And definitely it is a great gala time for long term investors,
Because I don't think bitcoins price will fall any more.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:51:50 PM

Bitcoin will never be unstable but it will be a good income source when we are going to store money and do buy and sell every time the bitcoin price down and up i predict bitcoin will be up to 1,500 doller this comming year ends bitcoin will be a good cyrptop currency where country already accepted the fact of bitcoin that will become part of economic and start accepting bitcoin as secondary payment.

I think what you are trying to say is bitcoin will not be unstable, you said it will never be unstable, but it will not. Bitcoin is really unpredictable when it comes to it's price, and right now, after a dump, it is slowly increasing and increasing, the more that it goes down, the more people supported it, because it is the time to buy bitcoin and just ride the wave to the future.

In the future bitcoin will be more expensive and popular, there will be more debates about this and about who will takeover bitcoin. It will be a secondary currency in which many people and stores will be accepting it. It's system will influenced banks and might use the same system as bitcoin's.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:04:31 PM

bitcoin is very difficult to predict. I even thought that the price of bitcoin will actually reach the price of $ 1,300 this month, but in the end the price of bitcoin only survive at the price of $ 970 - $ 1030. yeah, but I feel that the price of bitcoin will rise higher in the months ahead.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:38:30 PM

bitcoin is very difficult to predict. I even thought that the price of bitcoin will actually reach the price of $ 1,300 this month, but in the end the price of bitcoin only survive at the price of $ 970 - $ 1030. yeah, but I feel that the price of bitcoin will rise higher in the months ahead.

If there is no plug, then the price will really soon be much higher. But we do not know what the whales were up to. Therefore now it is very difficult to predict the future of this cryptocurrency
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

bitcoin are the big thing ever created on the internet , but nowadays seems like bitcoin facing a lot of trouble , especially a debate about segwit or bitcoin unlimited which could leading into two version of bitcoin , it is indeed bad news , i have no word for it.

and the bright future of bitcoin will never be the same as previously

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:14:18 AM

You have a very good forecast and I would like it to become a reality)
I'm very afraid of the fork, so now I do not know what to do. I worry about my assets

If you don't know what to do, just keep on holding that's the best thing to do right now. And we can't do about it but to keep on trusting bitcoin, as the price seems to be at the haven of $1k+ it's good to see that bitcoin is back on it. Well see some more of it for the next months so you don't have to hesitate and worry about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Oggy1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

Yes, if it was easy, all of us would be rich by now. Week ago people abandon bitcoin and invested in alts, so there was big pump in it. As I see from few days ago, main alts decreased and bitcoin on the rise again, so I believe people are back into it. So I expect more rise in next days/weeks. Longer from that Im even afraid to predict, really hard to tell.
igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

Yes, if it was easy, all of us would be rich by now. Week ago people abandon bitcoin and invested in alts, so there was big pump in it. As I see from few days ago, main alts decreased and bitcoin on the rise again, so I believe people are back into it. So I expect more rise in next days/weeks. Longer from that Im even afraid to predict, really hard to tell.

Yes, such a scenario is possible. But there is one problem - the plug. Still, if it happens, we can no longer talk about the growth of the bitcoin price for several months. This will be a big step backwards
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

But there is one problem - the plug. Still, if it happens, we can no longer talk about the growth of the bitcoin price for several months. This will be a big step backwards

What do you mean with the plug? If you're referring to the potential hardfork, then it will indeed cause a massive decline that could last months before we see somewhat of a recovery process starting up. But that's only if there will be an unsuccessful hard fork. Right now people can only speculate based on how much support miners signal for BU. I still think that the chances are high that it's only done to 'scare off' Core developers to come up with a mid-way solution. I can't seriously believe that miners are willing to jeopardise their own operations to allow Bitcoin to fork. But then again, there are enough people with a massive hunger for power that might be willing to pull the trigger. RV & JW I am referring to.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

Bitcoin will never be unstable but it will be a good income source when we are going to store money and do buy and sell every time the bitcoin price down and up i predict bitcoin will be up to 1,500 doller this comming year ends bitcoin will be a good cyrptop currency

True. The stability can only be achieved when Bitcoin will be recognize as a legit form of money both accepted by companies and government worldwide. Up to these day Bitcoin has been a good income source and sideline work to people. You must be patient and persistent here to earn some money, but as a bitcoiners that attidute must be necessary in order for these community to grow.

where country already accepted the fact of bitcoin that will become part of economic and start accepting bitcoin as secondary payment.

This will be tough. It will be against all odds because government, companies central banks is threatened by its potential and its ability to overthrow such things.

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:11:29 PM

Bitcoin will never be unstable but it will be a good income source when we are going to store money and do buy and sell every time the bitcoin price down and up i predict bitcoin will be up to 1,500 doller this comming year ends bitcoin will be a good cyrptop currency

True. The stability can only be achieved when Bitcoin will be recognize as a legit form of money both accepted by companies and government worldwide. Up to these day Bitcoin has been a good income source and sideline work to people. You must be patient and persistent here to earn some money, but as a bitcoiners that attidute must be necessary in order for these community to grow.

where country already accepted the fact of bitcoin that will become part of economic and start accepting bitcoin as secondary payment.

This will be tough. It will be against all odds because government, companies central banks is threatened by its potential and its ability to overthrow such things.

It will be tough, I agree, but still by now governments and central banks have realized that Bitcoin has become inevitable and that they can stop it. So, it's better for them to join the Bitcoin train then to miss it because this is also their chance to have some use and profit from it. And they also think that with Bitcoin regulation they could have some chances to keep it under control which is better then now when they don know what is exactly going on.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: