Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:03:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270074 times)
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:19:16 PM

bitcoin prices are now slightly down, better keep bitcoin we have, do not panic. This is only temporary, and bitcoin prices will certainly rise again, trust me and do not sell your coins

If you plan to hold for a longer period of time you shouldn't bother about short term happenings.
Right now there are shills who try really hard to get your bitcoins.They use several schemes and tactics to make you feel uncertain and try to scare you wherever they can.
Therefore inform, educate yourself as good as you can and don't fall for what others are saying or doing.In the end it's all about money.And where money is involved many people have their own interests.
You should indeed not to sell your Bitcoin if the value of the Bitcoin is low and tha tis because you can better wait for a longer time until the value will be more worth.
But of course it is really hard to predict what the value will be and that is the problem. So there is a chance that it can takes a long time.

Its very simple for me, if I see better price then at price I bought, then I would not hesitate in selling part of it and again wait for price drops.

Now we should not have to think and wait for the price to drop down again, we have to work for the development of this currency and have to support it so that this currency become a global currency, and the other thing is that we should not have to sell our coins and have to use it currency for our normal use, with that this currency will establish and will get success.

If everyone will just keep on holding and never sell their coins then how can you expect that its price will be higher and it can become a global currency, circulation of coins is important to take it to higher level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:31:13 PM

bitcoin prices are now slightly down, better keep bitcoin we have, do not panic. This is only temporary, and bitcoin prices will certainly rise again, trust me and do not sell your coins

If you plan to hold for a longer period of time you shouldn't bother about short term happenings.
Right now there are shills who try really hard to get your bitcoins.They use several schemes and tactics to make you feel uncertain and try to scare you wherever they can.
Therefore inform, educate yourself as good as you can and don't fall for what others are saying or doing.In the end it's all about money.And where money is involved many people have their own interests.
You should indeed not to sell your Bitcoin if the value of the Bitcoin is low and tha tis because you can better wait for a longer time until the value will be more worth.
But of course it is really hard to predict what the value will be and that is the problem. So there is a chance that it can takes a long time.

Its very simple for me, if I see better price then at price I bought, then I would not hesitate in selling part of it and again wait for price drops.

Now we should not have to think and wait for the price to drop down again, we have to work for the development of this currency and have to support it so that this currency become a global currency, and the other thing is that we should not have to sell our coins and have to use it currency for our normal use, with that this currency will establish and will get success.

If everyone will just keep on holding and never sell their coins then how can you expect that its price will be higher and it can become a global currency, circulation of coins is important to take it to higher level.

I am not talking about to hold bitcoin but I am talking about to use it for all of our financial activity.
Just imagine, did you ever think to sell your local currency to become rich or to get more money? is not that nonsense?
In actual we use our local currency whenever we need them to buy something or to pay for any service etc and when we do not need to buy anything then we keep them in our pocket and wallet etc and it do not affect our currency to drop down but its usage increase its value, in the same way we also need to use bitcoin for our normal use and with that it will get more value, the more we use it the more will it get value.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:09:27 PM

Now I keep my Bitcoins that I already made. First cause of I made few. And second is that I am hoping that bitcoin will rise soon.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:17:51 PM

Now I keep my Bitcoins that I already made. First cause of I made few. And second is that I am hoping that bitcoin will rise soon.

Hold for next couple of months and sell when you see higher price at the time of halving, as never selling your coins will not serve the purpose in long run.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:04:12 PM

Hold for next couple of months and sell when you see higher price at the time of halving, as never selling your coins will not serve the purpose in long run.

The halving or at the end of this year, if you don't need to sell just hold and wait for even better days. The rise hasn't stopped yet. We all just need patience.
Doing things like selling in a hurry is never a good idea.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:10:36 AM

The halving or at the end of this year, if you don't need to sell just hold and wait for even better days. The rise hasn't stopped yet. We all just need patience.
Like they say everything is timing, we need to sell our bitcoins in a proper timing, and you can only do that by monitoring the bitcoins community with the news that is coming our that would affect the bitcoins regardless.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Doms

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:07:56 AM

Like they say everything is timing, we need to sell our bitcoins in a proper timing, and you can only do that by monitoring the bitcoins community with the news that is coming our that would affect the bitcoins regardless.

I agree with that, timing is what we need in selling our bitcoins, if you can see the price is way right to have profit.
Then that's the right timing to sell out some of your bitcoins.
It's not just about timing. We also have to manage our greed and fear each time bitcoin's price takes a plunge or surges. There must be a plan and a target price for everything. People have different levels of risks that they are willing to take. For some, 10% is good enough, while for some they'd wait until the price has increased by 50% or more.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:31:48 AM

I agree with that, timing is what we need in selling our bitcoins, if you can see the price is way right to have profit.
Then that's the right timing to sell out some of your bitcoins.
It's not just about timing. We also have to manage our greed and fear each time bitcoin's price takes a plunge or surges. There must be a plan and a target price for everything. People have different levels of risks that they are willing to take. For some, 10% is good enough, while for some they'd wait until the price has increased by 50% or more.
Yeah your right and for me my strategy to sure that i can make a profit. i will sell dome of my bitcoin one the price is increase even 5% and some of them is just a ready to sell if the price is continues increase if the price not continues increase i already made a profit in the first sell.. and i can wait again once the price is increase much better.. its just like a trading strategy..
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:16:09 AM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
thats hard to say because there are allot of peope who are just holding their coins waiting for the right  moment off course thats what almost everyone does with allot of coins. But is it that hard to just spent them and dont hold all of them/
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:17:28 AM

Because the possibilities to earn more and gather more btc if you wont sell it for this early stage as you can see halving is approaching by that we can earn more if we stake and wait little longer, but if you have little budget well it cannot effect even if halving where occur because you can only earn a little and just a wate of a day waiting to earn, id suggest that you sell the 75% of your btc and the other 25% remaining is you can make it reroll on investments so you can gain more.

maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:18:33 AM

Holding your Bitcoin will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because you also see that the value of the Bitcoin is not even that high so it takes a longer time to have some profit.
But you also never know what will happen with the value but the most are hoping that it will be more worth soon.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:28:15 AM

Holding your Bitcoin will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because you also see that the value of the Bitcoin is not even that high so it takes a longer time to have some profit.
But you also never know what will happen with the value but the most are hoping that it will be more worth soon.

People have high hopes from halving and that is the reason they are busy in buying it, but there is no assurance that price will rise at halving, but its good to hold till then.
stromma44

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:54:15 AM

People have high hopes from halving and that is the reason they are busy in buying it, but there is no assurance that price will rise at halving, but its good to hold till then.

Agreed that halving may take price to higher level, but I think we should not wait for halving to sell our coins, if current price is giving you profits then you should sell a part of your coins.
BTC_ISTANBUL

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:44:03 PM

If you dont sell your BTC ever your grandchild will either think you were a genius or dumb.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:57:27 PM

If you dont sell your BTC ever your grandchild will either think you were a genius or dumb.

Exactly and they will surely think that you were dumb that you didn't sell at the right time and they will blame you entire life as I keep on blaming my grandfather for not selling land at right time.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:12:32 PM

Exactly and they will surely think that you were dumb that you didn't sell at the right time and they will blame you entire life as I keep on blaming my grandfather for not selling land at right time.

Or they will think that you are genius for holding so much coin because it reaches the highest value it can get the time when your granchild saw your wallet.
torrentheaven

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:47:45 PM

Or they will think that you are genius for holding so much coin because it reaches the highest value it can get the time when your granchild saw your wallet.

No one is sure what will be the price in coming months but every one is expecting higher price in future so just wait for the right time.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:01:18 AM

No one is sure what will be the price in coming months but every one is expecting higher price in future so just wait for the right time.

It's normal that the price will grow as we are progressing every year. But at the moment all eyes are pointed at the block halving. So many people expect the price to rocket up to insanely high levels, that it's almost funny, and to a certain extend even pathetic.
Doms

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:21:58 AM

It's normal that the price will grow as we are progressing every year. But at the moment all eyes are pointed at the block halving. So many people expect the price to rocket up to insanely high levels, that it's almost funny, and to a certain extend even pathetic.
People should really manage their expectations when it comes to the effect that halving will have. Expecting too high an increase could very well turn to disappointment if the price doesn't surge to what they are hoping. For me, I'd be happy to hold for a long time and just buy during dips so my accumulation process will be faster.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:28:40 AM

People should really manage their expectations when it comes to the effect that halving will have. Expecting too high an increase could very well turn to disappointment if the price doesn't surge to what they are hoping. For me, I'd be happy to hold for a long time and just buy during dips so my accumulation process will be faster.
We just have to stick with a realistic expectation, and we just don't invest all our money in one basket because majority of the people here are saying about the price increase, it could happen but we need to be prepared if what happen is the other way around.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: