Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:29:45 AM

Just took a chance with NZ/SA and BAN/SL match as both seems to not give any result ( Not sure though ) . Parlay gave me 12 odds on directbet and if it rains in SL today then it will end as draw without any doubt.
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1EYVsDsPxCHrL5vTQ3VUsMBoRNKTGHgSKZ

Unfortunately, Sri Lanka managed to win the test match quite easily. It is always risky to bet on Bangladesh drawing a match. They don't have the patience to grind out draws in test matches. In this case Rangana Herath just ran through the Bangladesh side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

Srilanka bowled really well to fold the Bangladesh players in the fifth day,it was looking like a dead match till Rangana Herath started picking up wickets,Kusal Mendis batted really well in the first innings to get the team to a good total ,Bangladesh has to perform consistently if they want to become a force outside their homeland.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

New Zealand v South Africa (1st Test) = 1000% DRAW

There is a 96% Rain Prediction on 5th Day
some shower on 4th day afternoon

and 2 innings remaining... not that easy to get such quality batsman out in short time

Still a better ODD on draw available... get it before its too late..

This game is 1000% Draw
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:36:22 PM

This game is 1000% Draw
I do agree that the match will end up in a draw as the weather forecast is not that promising.The chances of shower is confirmed and there is not enough time left for the match to get any conclusive result.But what if South Africa declare the innings and allow New Zealand to chase a modest score of 200 runs,if then it will be an interesting match.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:55:49 PM

This game is 1000% Draw
I do agree that the match will end up in a draw as the weather forecast is not that promising.The chances of shower is confirmed and there is not enough time left for the match to get any conclusive result.But what if South Africa declare the innings and allow New Zealand to chase a modest score of 200 runs,if then it will be an interesting match.
A good match going to ends in draw just because of weather but its test match so happen many times already
Today Sri Lanka done great job and bowled out Bangladesh very quickly because I was expecting some resistance from them but they fail to face Herath and give him wickets very quickly
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:05:25 AM

A good match going to ends in draw just because of weather but its test match so happen many times already
Today Sri Lanka done great job and bowled out Bangladesh very quickly because I was expecting some resistance from them but they fail to face Herath and give him wickets very quickly
Weather is always an issue in New Zealand during this period of the month and the rain has washed out the morning session of the play and there is no way there is going to be a result here as the rain is still pouring here in Dunedin and we are having a stalemate of a test match after five days and is really bad as i thought it could be an interesting battle as NZ just has 9 wickets as Ross Taylor is injured and probably wont bat.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:31:59 AM

and 2 innings remaining... not that easy to get such quality batsman out in short time

This game is 1000% Draw

What were the odds that you got for a draw? As predicted, rain stopped the match pretty early. The full final day's play was washed out. New  Zealand didn't even get to start their second innings.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 04:30:29 AM

This game is 1000% Draw

What were the odds that you got for a draw? As predicted, rain stopped the match pretty early. The full final day's play was washed out. New  Zealand didn't even get to start their second innings.

This is what frustrates people when the rain stops play for long periods of time. I think a new rule should come in where if there is a full day lost due to rain that they should play an extra day to make up for lost time as starting early and finishing late doesn't really make up much time at all.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:40:43 AM

This game is 1000% Draw

This is what frustrates people when the rain stops play for long periods of time. I think a new rule should come in where if there is a full day lost due to rain that they should play an extra day to make up for lost time as starting early and finishing late doesn't really make up much time at all.
Well that's why weather matters a lot in cricket especially test matches . Bettors should not only focus on home and away team and the pitch type but also take weather as consideration ( which is pretty tuff ) , I don't think in any other sport it matters much .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:50:40 AM

Today is a 3rd T20 match between Afghanistan and Ireland. The first two games won by Afghanistan, and today also they are favourite team to win this match. Maybe we can make some profit from this match but remember always to bet small amount in each match. Sometimes if things go wrong also we won't lose much.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:04:41 AM

Today is a 3rd T20 match between Afghanistan and Ireland. The first two games won by Afghanistan, and today also they are favourite team to win this match. Maybe we can make some profit from this match but remember always to bet small amount in each match. Sometimes if things go wrong also we won't lose much.
Ireland had a great chance to win the second match ( which would have made this match more interesting ) but the rain spoiled everything and now I am going for Ireland to win the match , I think they will win this one.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:29:52 AM

The game between Afghanistan and Ireland will be a keenly contested match according to me, since the last match was also nice, I feel we could see a upset happening here. I wouldn't mind taking a call on Ireland to win this by a small margin. Also since India suddenly pulled of a Victory in the last match vs Australia, and it did hit my investment hard, and now starc is injured should I go in for a big amount on India win, or should I wait for day 2 or 3. I know it's on 16th but I need to make funds available to play big, to recover the surprise loss of last match.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:35:50 AM

The game between Afghanistan and Ireland will be a keenly contested match according to me, since the last match was also nice, I feel we could see a upset happening here. I wouldn't mind taking a call on Ireland to win this by a small margin. Also since India suddenly pulled of a Victory in the last match vs Australia, and it did hit my investment hard, and now starc is injured should I go in for a big amount on India win, or should I wait for day 2 or 3. I know it's on 16th but I need to make funds available to play big, to recover the surprise loss of last match.
Afghanistan is on a winning streak at the moment and i am sure it will continue as Ireland is struggling in the shorter format of the match,the series in India does not change with the injury of Starc,as long as their main spinners are healthy and they keep on making spinning wickets the team winning the toss will win the match,so it is better to wait for a day or two to make a decision.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 09:35:51 AM

Weather is always an issue in New Zealand during this period of the month and the rain has washed out the morning session of the play and there is no way there is going to be a result here as the rain is still pouring here in Dunedin and we are having a stalemate of a test match after five days and is really bad as i thought it could be an interesting battle as NZ just has 9 wickets as Ross Taylor is injured and probably wont bat.

The result would anyways be a draw as NZ had almost no time to chase down the runs and today with the rains, they declared it as a draw. It's sad when the teams play for 4 days and they don't get any result for the match. Yesterday too they stopped the match due to the light and if the match had continued, SA would have reached 300 atleast. If only they had time, NZ had higher chances of winning.

Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

The third T20 match between Afghanistan and Ireland is going on and since they are playing in Indian conditions the spinners are shining for the Afghans and they are in really good form with both bat and the ball and in this match Ireland won the toss and elected to field and now Afghanistan is pilling a very huge total as they have already reached 189 runs for 5 with 2 overs remaining and my bet is on Afghanistan.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:39:32 AM

The third T20 match between Afghanistan and Ireland is going on and since they are playing in Indian conditions the spinners are shining for the Afghans and they are in really good form with both bat and the ball and in this match Ireland won the toss and elected to field and now Afghanistan is pilling a very huge total as they have already reached 189 runs for 5 with 2 overs remaining and my bet is on Afghanistan.

Afghanistan made a rocking 233 in their allotted 20 overs. It is very difficult for Ireland to chase down such a large score, although they have some big hitters in their side. Afghanistan should be able to choke them once the spinners come on.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

Afghanistan made a rocking 233 in their allotted 20 overs. It is very difficult for Ireland to chase down such a large score, although they have some big hitters in their side. Afghanistan should be able to choke them once the spinners come on.
It was a good game of cricket as a total of 438 runs scored by both teams and you can image the fate of the bowlers in this surface.Afghanistan does have some good players and Mohammad Nabi played an outstanding knock of 89 runs in just 30 balls and in return the Irish openers gave a flying start but they kept on losing wickets and end up losing by 28 runs.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:42:00 PM

It was a good game of cricket as a total of 438 runs scored by both teams and you can image the fate of the bowlers in this surface.Afghanistan does have some good players and Mohammad Nabi played an outstanding knock of 89 runs in just 30 balls and in return the Irish openers gave a flying start but they kept on losing wickets and end up losing by 28 runs.
In very short period Afghanistan achieve very good reputation its seems they could be more good in near future but sad thing they cannot play at home this could be big disadvantage with them after watching this series I am very hopeful for them they can go more high in ranking in ODI and Twenty/20 even they can go above Bangladesh
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:21:48 PM

In very short period Afghanistan achieve very good reputation its seems they could be more good in near future but sad thing they cannot play at home this could be big disadvantage with them after watching this series I am very hopeful for them they can go more high in ranking in ODI and Twenty/20 even they can go above Bangladesh
Afghanistan is a really good team in the shorter format of the game and they have some really good hard hitters and some good spinners who could take the game away from any team and if they could perform well against the top tier teams that would be a good thing for the cricket in Afghanistan ,now they have white washed the series against Ireland and i am not sure about their time table.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: