Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:49:20 PM

Took the risk and placed bet on Australia to win the match @4.6 pre-live and things are looking good for Aussies after day-1 as Smith scores a fantastic ton and Maxwell is on the way to score his . If Maxwell plays for another 20-25 overs then Aussies can easily reach 450+ as we all know what he can do.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:30:35 PM

Smith was fab today. Those 13 fours were great and Aus can easily make 400+ runs by tomorrow which could build the pressure on India. This pitch looks better than the earlier two as atleast the score is worth defending and if again Virat fails to perform in this match, the team just cannot rely on Rahul again to make runs.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:12:51 PM

Australia is in a really strong position on the first day,Steven Smith and Glen Maxwel are still in the crease and they have already built a 159 runs partnership and they will be looking to post a high score and if India could not get the wickets in the morning it will be a really difficult task for India to win this match as it will be really hard to bat in the fourth innings.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:23:27 PM

expecting some quick wickets at morning
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:58:54 PM

Australia is in a really strong position on the first day,Steven Smith and Glen Maxwel are still in the crease and they have already built a 159 runs partnership and they will be looking to post a high score and if India could not get the wickets in the morning it will be a really difficult task for India to win this match as it will be really hard to bat in the fourth innings.
Australia done good job after losing few wickets Smith is class player and he is proving this Maxwell is also doing very good approaching his first test hundred if these both play some more time then this could be big problem for home team because they are not performing good under pressure need some good first session for back in this match and series
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

Took the risk and placed bet on Australia to win the match @4.6 pre-live and things are looking good for Aussies after day-1 as Smith scores a fantastic ton and Maxwell is on the way to score his . If Maxwell plays for another 20-25 overs then Aussies can easily reach 450+ as we all know what he can do.

Nicely done mate as your bet is looking good at the moment and like you said Australia can make 450+ runs but I would say that they need Smith to stick around for that to happen even though Maxwell does look good but sometimes it can go to his head and get carried away at times. So Smith is the one that can lead Australia to 450+ and Wade and Cummins can also bat well so I can't see why Australia should get at least 400+ runs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bal3wolf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Power to the people!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

Nicely done mate as your bet is looking good at the moment and like you said Australia can make 450+ runs but I would say that they need Smith to stick around for that to happen even though Maxwell does look good but sometimes it can go to his head and get carried away at times. So Smith is the one that can lead Australia to 450+ and Wade and Cummins can also bat well so I can't see why Australia should get at least 400+ runs.

Tomorrow's first session will be very crucial for India as they need to collect early wickets and restrict Australia going beyond 400 and if they don't then it will bring India under pressure and there is a full chance that Australia would get massive lead in first innings which can make game in their favor.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 09:36:15 PM

Tomorrow's first session will be very crucial for India as they need to collect early wickets and restrict Australia going beyond 400 and if they don't then it will bring India under pressure and there is a full chance that Australia would get massive lead in first innings which can make game in their favor.

I agree and for India to have any chance at restricting Australia to under 400 runs is to get Smith early within the first hour of play, if not then I think Australia will make 400+ runs. Even if Australia make 400+ it will be difficult for India but I wouldn't count them out only because a couple of their batsman have been out of form, Virat Kohli is the one I think who can turn his recent form around and if he does then Australia better look out as we all know what he can do and turn a game in an instant. This is what I'm interested to see if Kohli can find some form in this test match and finally make some runs in the series and if he does it will go a long way to India winning the match and the series.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:50:06 AM

It looks like Australia may score more than 400 runs in this innings for sure unless Indian bowlers do some magic in the first session. But I don't think it is going happen, and now India need to score more than 500 runs in the first innings, and if that happens then, match will surely end in a draw. Today first session is critical for both teams.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:55:07 AM

It looks like Australia may score more than 400 runs in this innings for sure unless Indian bowlers do some magic in the first session. But I don't think it is going happen, and now India need to score more than 500 runs in the first innings, and if that happens then, match will surely end in a draw. Today first session is critical for both teams.
Australia is posting a very huge total with Smith and Maxwell playing a matured innings and scoring a century each and with Smith still in the crease they will look to post a score above 450 runs as Australia still has 4 wickets left.
South Africa recovered from the mess they are in while they lost their 6th wicket for 94 runs but has recovered with the help of Bavuma and De Kock and they now lead by 80 plus runs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:06:02 AM

Australia is posting a very huge total with Smith and Maxwell playing a matured innings and scoring a century each and with Smith still in the crease they will look to post a score above 450 runs as Australia still has 4 wickets left.
South Africa recovered from the mess they are in while they lost their 6th wicket for 94 runs but has recovered with the help of Bavuma and De Kock and they now lead by 80 plus runs.
Smith is playing really well and has crossed 150 runs and leading from the front.They have lost their 7th wicket and if they could wrap up the tail end pretty soon it will be a good match ,if not it will be really hard for India to chase a score above 450 runs as the performance by the Indians are not that great in this series especially with the kind of spinners Australian's have.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:13:24 AM

Good comeback by Indian bowlers in first session but India's position in this match is weak as V.Kohli is injured (which is big loss for Indian team). And if tail of Aus build some partnership with Smith, then there is no one to rescue India. As for as Indian batting is concerned, they are not in a real good position to post a challenging score in 1st inning.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:17:10 AM

Good comeback by Indian bowlers in first session but India's position in this match is weak as V.Kohli is injured (which is big loss for Indian team). And if tail of Aus build some partnership with Smith, then there is no one to rescue India. As for as Indian batting is concerned, they are not in a real good position to post a challenging score in 1st inning.
If Aussies restrict Indians to 250-300 then they have a great chance to win this match . Draw or Aussies to win the match are the only option I see in this match as Kohli is out of picture .
Bangaldesh v SL , great batting by Bangladesh . I feel they should declare at around 450 runs ( If they manage to score ) and then try to take out SL ASAP.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
marketone
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:48:24 AM

There are big chances that V.Kohli can play again because he was injured and slowly he is recovering from it. At the same time, there are big chances India can chase the target given by Aussie batsman because right now Pujara and Ajankey are in form, anything can happen in this test.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 11:53:16 AM

There are big chances that V.Kohli can play again because he was injured and slowly he is recovering from it. At the same time, there are big chances India can chase the target given by Aussie batsman because right now Pujara and Ajankey are in form, anything can happen in this test.

I hope that Virat takes rest and doesn't play due to his injury. He can put another good player in his place and in his absence, his team really played well today. I hoped that they restricted Aussies below 400 but Smith's batting was tremendous. This time Jadeja was the star for me as he took those important wickets. In the India team, I have hope on Pujara and Vijay but have less hope on Kohli as he hasn't been performing well since the last two matches. Rahul getting out was a big set back as he was playing so well.

Clement Kaliyar

Merit: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:14:39 PM

Australia batted really well and Maxwell and Smith scored centuries to help them post a really good score of 451 and in return India started really well and they are now at 120 for the loss of one wicket with Rahul once again scoring a half century but could not convert it into a big innings and with Virat is having a slight injury the rest of the players have to build a good partnership to save this match.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:48:33 PM

Australia batted really well and Maxwell and Smith scored centuries to help them post a really good score of 451 and in return India started really well and they are now at 120 for the loss of one wicket with Rahul once again scoring a half century but could not convert it into a big innings and with Virat is having a slight injury the rest of the players have to build a good partnership to save this match.

We are not sure whether Virat will come out to bat tomorrow or not and if he doesn't then it will be a major blow for India as in this series middle and lower order has really struggled to put scores on the board and in that case if India losses early wickets tomorrow then it will make things easier for aussies.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:13:37 PM

We are not sure whether Virat will come out to bat tomorrow or not and if he doesn't then it will be a major blow for India as in this series middle and lower order has really struggled to put scores on the board and in that case if India losses early wickets tomorrow then it will make things easier for aussies.

I dont think that much difference will be their as Virat was not able to bat in that last match also, so other should come forward and bat well, this match India or draw is winning,

Bangladesh vs Sri lanka match is going mostly towards draw as Bangladesh have batted well.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:52:30 PM

I dont think that much difference will be their as Virat was not able to bat in that last match also, so other should come forward and bat well, this match India or draw is winning,

Bangladesh vs Sri lanka match is going mostly towards draw as Bangladesh have batted well.

Shakib's century helped Bangladesh to get at a respectable position but I am not sure about India Aus match as if India looses early wickets tomorrow then game can change drastically and it will give advantage to Aus so India needs a good partnership to save the match.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 09:31:00 PM

This test match between India and Australia is evenly matched at the moment and it's still anyone's game to win. I was right about Australia making 450+ runs and like I said Smith was the key to Australia making 451 along with a great innings by Maxwell. Today will be an interesting day in the test match as now Australia need some early wickets or else we could see India make 500+ as the current Indian batsman look comfortable at the crease so Australia need to bowl well and restrict India to around 400 runs, remember Australia is without their key strike bowling in Strac so it will be interesting to see if his replacement Cummins can step up and take a few more wickets.

Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: