Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

NO big surprise for me . I expected Pune to win against MI ( like previous 3 meetings ) and I am sure they will finish off well Smiley Sad to acknowledge that Pune won't be there next year Sad Got good odds of 2.1 for RPS pre-live.

Yes, am happy that I took that odd because Mumbai Indians just managed to score 129 for 8 and I don't think Rising Pune supergiants will have any problem chasing it and sad to see that Pune will not be there next season.

128 is still a good score to defend and in IPL such low runs have also been defended. MI just seemed to play carelessly today. Those run outs and Pollar's wicket proved that they did not take this game too seriously. Run out is the last thing to see in a final match and they were always running for 3 runs despite of knowing they could get out. If they bowl well, MI could win it else Pune should play wisely as the score is too less.

I think both teams are in deep tension, so they are playing the very slow game. Mumbai made just 129 runs, and now Pune is playing so boring batting they need 47 runs in 30 balls. 130 runs are easy target, but Pune is making this very difficult. They still have 8 wickets in hand, but they are not wasting balls and making complicated. Let's see how Mumbai will control Pune in next 5 overs.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

The match is getting interesting though 8 wickets left . 4 overs to go and 33 require. Will MI take 2 quick wickets and put some pressure on Pune need to be watch. Hope we can see a super over in Finals which will be really interesting to see the finale ending in the super over.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:53:43 PM

The match is getting interesting though 8 wickets left . 4 overs to go and 33 require. Will MI take 2 quick wickets and put some pressure on Pune need to be watch. Hope we can see a super over in Finals which will be really interesting to see the finale ending in the super over.

Now pune needed 30 runs in 18 balls and dhoni is not their , both team are really getting nervous i think one more wicket and we can see mumbai getting favorite but pune will win this game.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 06:17:50 PM

1 run win for MI. I'm so sad for Pune and Cristian too. He just couldn't believe that he couldn't get that last one run. If he had managed to get that 1 run, it would have been a tie but anyways, well played Mumbai. Smith and Tiwari's wickets turned the entire game in Mumbai's favor else Pune would have won the match. Sad

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

This is why people think that matches in Indian premier league are fixed. Can't do anything except not to bet on a twenty twenty match. Does anyone else felt that it was fixed??

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

This is why people think that matches in Indian premier league are fixed. Can't do anything except not to bet on a twenty twenty match. Does anyone else felt that it was fixed??
Well I do . Can't really blame on anyone just because my team lost though , really sad to see Steve Smith and Dhoni loose to a very less total . Great bowling by Malinga and Bumrah Smiley I felt the last ball of 19th over was no ball ( which could have turned the match around ) but doesn't matter now. Congrats to MI for winning IPL 3rd time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:31:45 PM

Great entertainment, congrats to Mumbai Indians for their 3rd IPL trophy. Pretty well played, thought RPS will win the match.

Well I do . Can't really blame on anyone just because my team lost though , really sad to see Steve Smith and Dhoni loose to a very less total . Great bowling by Malinga and Bumrah Smiley I felt the last ball of 19th over was no ball ( which could have turned the match around ) but doesn't matter now. Congrats to MI for winning IPL 3rd time.

Yes even i felt something is wrong, RPS was playing pretty good and suddenly all top batsman went crazy? Though I admit its possible, due to the humongous pressure, which we viewers can't feel.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:42:21 PM

Great entertainment, congrats to Mumbai Indians for their 3rd IPL trophy. Pretty well played, thought RPS will win the match.

Yes even i felt something is wrong, RPS was playing pretty good and suddenly all top batsman went crazy? Though I admit its possible, due to the humongous pressure, which we viewers can't feel.
After seeing Mumbai batting and target score Did anyone guess this result Mumbai will win this year IPL trophy? this will tell celarly that IPL is fixing event. If Pune lost early wickets, then we can expect this result, but they played well up to 15 overs. after that drama happened and Mumbai won the trophy. Anyway, congrats to Mumbai. Bad luck Pune I think we do not see this team in next IPL.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 07:47:48 PM

Don't know but the game was going well till the 19.1 over and then they just lost the match. Dhoni got out for such a small score but still I had hope with Smith being there but when he got out, the match was done and dusted. It looked like a fixed match then as losing by just 1 run is too depressing and that too in the finals. I would love to believe it's fixed now rather than considering that they truly lost the match by 1 run.

michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

Don't know but the game was going well till the 19.1 over and then they just lost the match. Dhoni got out for such a small score but still I had hope with Smith being there but when he got out, the match was done and dusted. It looked like a fixed match then as losing by just 1 run is too depressing and that too in the finals. I would love to believe it's fixed now rather than considering that they truly lost the match by 1 run.
It is a slow pitch, anything would have possible, if it is not losing by 1 run, it may result in tie and to super over. I guess super over must be leading to Mumbai Indians a big advantage as Bumbrah could bowl a tight over whereas Pollard may score up to 20 runs in one over.

I am not seeing it was fixed, Pune tried hard till last ball. It happens. This is not first time a T20 match ended by short of 1 run.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:08:29 PM

It is a slow pitch, anything would have possible, if it is not losing by 1 run, it may result in tie and to super over. I guess super over must be leading to Mumbai Indians a big advantage as Bumbrah could bowl a tight over whereas Pollard may score up to 20 runs in one over.

I am not seeing it was fixed, Pune tried hard till last ball. It happens. This is not first time a T20 match ended by short of 1 run.

If you thoroughly go through the match then you can find that what ever shots pune batsman were playing they were just throwing the wicket by hitting the ball in air without force giving only that much force which can lead ball to the fielders hand.  What so ever next year both PUNE and  GUJARAT team are not going to play and CHENNAI and RAJASTHAN are back in the IPL 11.

Congrats to Mumbai Indians winning 3rd time IPL Finale and competing with CSK
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:04:25 AM

Mumbai Indians managed to win a thriller despite making a low score of 129. This was the lowest total in an IPL final and they managed to defend it!!
The match went to the last ball, but Pune couldn't find the required boundary.

iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:04:56 AM

Compare the game with the odds and you'll come to know whether it was fixed or not. A super over was a possibility but everyone knew that lots of people have bet on RPS. So loosing the match would make more money than going for a super over.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:18:27 AM

Mumbai Indians managed to win a thriller despite making a low score of 129. This was the lowest total in an IPL final and they managed to defend it!!
The match went to the last ball, but Pune couldn't find the required boundary.

It was a very good last over bowled by MI. Until that last over, everyone was thinking it will be an easy win for Pune team but last over changed the final result. Both teams struggled to bat on this pitch but MI outperformed in bowling over Pune. The biggest mistake was they last two wickets in that last over otherwise they should be been won this match easily. Anyway, luck was with MI to win this match. MI was good in this whole session.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:02:57 AM

Compare the game with the odds and you'll come to know whether it was fixed or not. A super over was a possibility but everyone knew that lots of people have bet on RPS. So loosing the match would make more money than going for a super over.
I agree . It all depends on the management , first CSK management now this? Actually GL v DD match in the middle of IPL also had some rumors of being fixed . RCB's poor performance also makes us think IPL is fixed . This is why cricket looses fans .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:37:45 AM

I agree . It all depends on the management , first CSK management now this? Actually GL v DD match in the middle of IPL also had some rumors of being fixed . RCB's poor performance also makes us think IPL is fixed . This is why cricket looses fans .

Two bookies were arrested from teams hotel after GL vs DD match and it's quite obvious that they were there to fix. It's like
20-20 format is made for fixing. Hope it'll not happen in the champion's trophy.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:59:31 AM

Two bookies were arrested from teams hotel after GL vs DD match and it's quite obvious that they were there to fix. It's like
20-20 format is made for fixing. Hope it'll not happen in the champion's trophy.

Only in private league tournaments players and bookies will take the risk to make match fix. in an internatioanl match, they will not take that much risk because it is an international issue and if anybody caught means there life will spoil. So I think in champion's trophy it won't happen. It's ok Mumbai won the trophy 3rd time congratulation.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:37:06 AM

These days cricket is going in a worst manner with players getting caught often into match fixing. I think mostly this would be because of the players getting paid very big than what they get from playing good cricket. Also Countries like India has lots of cricket lovers, so making money out of the game is easier.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:52:20 AM

I think Dhoni will make a difference in the match and i really wish Pune win this final with all the drama associated with the team in the beginning when Smith was appointed the captain they have come a long way to play as a team when needed and reach the final and it is just one step to win the tournament and i hope they can do that.

Certainly Dhoni experience on field is going to play a vital role for Pune to give a tough match to Mi . Though considering the batting line , MI has a strong line up and in bowling Bumrah will make a key difference if he strike early the Pune may be in trouble.

The main reason for this match loss from pune side is due to dhoni,it was a perfect situation when he came in and smith was all set to handle it from the other end.But he played a bit defensive and wasted too many dot balls and the situation turned in favour of mumbai.he should have fired hard since smith was well set till the end.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

I think Dhoni will make a difference in the match and i really wish Pune win this final with all the drama associated with the team in the beginning when Smith was appointed the captain they have come a long way to play as a team when needed and reach the final and it is just one step to win the tournament and i hope they can do that.

Certainly Dhoni experience on field is going to play a vital role for Pune to give a tough match to Mi . Though considering the batting line , MI has a strong line up and in bowling Bumrah will make a key difference if he strike early the Pune may be in trouble.

The main reason for this match loss from pune side is due to dhoni,it was a perfect situation when he came in and smith was all set to handle it from the other end.But he played a bit defensive and wasted too many dot balls and the situation turned in favour of mumbai.he should have fired hard since smith was well set till the end.
That's one among the worst play by Dhoni in his entire T20 carrier. With a simple target and few number of wickets in hand unable to chase the target is bad. It destroys the trust as well most of the gambling websites might have profited good, because looking at the first innings score most would have placed betting for RPS
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: