Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587724 times)
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:57:17 AM

IPL is over guys Mumbai become 3rd time champions in this IPL history congratulation. Let's talk about other games now. Next big event champions trophy. I think in this tournament India is hot fav all players are just warmed up to play IPL games and some of other team members also played well. But this season only the local boys played the fantastic game throughout the tournament. I hope many newcomers will enter Indian team in coming days. Any guess who will coming champions trophy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:57:59 AM

Mumbai Indians managed to win a thriller despite making a low score of 129. This was the lowest total in an IPL final and they managed to defend it!!
The match went to the last ball, but Pune couldn't find the required boundary.

Its was never easy for the new batsman on both the end at 19.3 and final pressure requiring you to hit right from first ball . This will certainly mount a huge pressure on any new batsman. But yes the match went till last ball and had their being a super over that would be the best final to watch for  Smiley
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:02:19 AM

This is why people think that matches in Indian premier league are fixed. Can't do anything except not to bet on a twenty twenty match. Does anyone else felt that it was fixed??

Don't know but the game was going well till the 19.1 over and then they just lost the match. Dhoni got out for such a small score but still I had hope with Smith being there but when he got out, the match was done and dusted. It looked like a fixed match then as losing by just 1 run is too depressing and that too in the finals. I would love to believe it's fixed now rather than considering that they truly lost the match by 1 run.

Compare the game with the odds and you'll come to know whether it was fixed or not. A super over was a possibility but everyone knew that lots of people have bet on RPS. So loosing the match would make more money than going for a super over.
I agree . It all depends on the management , first CSK management now this? Actually GL v DD match in the middle of IPL also had some rumors of being fixed . RCB's poor performance also makes us think IPL is fixed . This is why cricket looses fans .

Two bookies were arrested from teams hotel after GL vs DD match and it's quite obvious that they were there to fix. It's like
20-20 format is made for fixing. Hope it'll not happen in the champion's trophy.
These days cricket is going in a worst manner with players getting caught often into match fixing. I think mostly this would be because of the players getting paid very big than what they get from playing good cricket. Also Countries like India has lots of cricket lovers, so making money out of the game is easier.

The betting industry for cricket matches is in millions and the players who got a heavy amount in the auction would likely become more greedy and fix the matches. We have already seen it in IPL but just praying that something this should not happen in an international league.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

This is why people think that matches in Indian premier league are fixed. Can't do anything except not to bet on a twenty twenty match. Does anyone else felt that it was fixed??

Don't know but the game was going well till the 19.1 over and then they just lost the match. Dhoni got out for such a small score but still I had hope with Smith being there but when he got out, the match was done and dusted. It looked like a fixed match then as losing by just 1 run is too depressing and that too in the finals. I would love to believe it's fixed now rather than considering that they truly lost the match by 1 run.

Compare the game with the odds and you'll come to know whether it was fixed or not. A super over was a possibility but everyone knew that lots of people have bet on RPS. So loosing the match would make more money than going for a super over.
I agree . It all depends on the management , first CSK management now this? Actually GL v DD match in the middle of IPL also had some rumors of being fixed . RCB's poor performance also makes us think IPL is fixed . This is why cricket looses fans .

Two bookies were arrested from teams hotel after GL vs DD match and it's quite obvious that they were there to fix. It's like
20-20 format is made for fixing. Hope it'll not happen in the champion's trophy.
These days cricket is going in a worst manner with players getting caught often into match fixing. I think mostly this would be because of the players getting paid very big than what they get from playing good cricket. Also Countries like India has lots of cricket lovers, so making money out of the game is easier.

The betting industry for cricket matches is in millions and the players who got a heavy amount in the auction would likely become more greedy and fix the matches. We have already seen it in IPL but just praying that something this should not happen in an international league.

Players who gets sold for heavy amount will never get greedy and fix matches as they have already earned huge amount of money and those are the players with great reputation at international level so they will never get involved in match fixing by putting their reputation at stake and mostly in match fixing those players are involved who are struggling with their international carrier and don't get place at international level as its easy to convince them to get into match fixing by offering huge sum of money.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

Only in private league tournaments players and bookies will take the risk to make match fix. in an internatioanl match, they will not take that much risk because it is an international issue and if anybody caught means there life will spoil. So I think in champion's trophy it won't happen. It's ok Mumbai won the trophy 3rd time congratulation.

I think you dont know much about fixing, before this local tournaments the fixing was happening and they were all international matches. Some country matches are clearly fixed as they are poor country like, pakistan, westindies, bangladesh, and lower end teams, you can see their all matches that from winning position they lose it.

so fixing is not fixed to local tournaments but in todays time 99% of matches are fixed.
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

Only in private league tournaments players and bookies will take the risk to make match fix. in an internatioanl match, they will not take that much risk because it is an international issue and if anybody caught means there life will spoil. So I think in champion's trophy it won't happen. It's ok Mumbai won the trophy 3rd time congratulation.

I think you dont know much about fixing, before this local tournaments the fixing was happening and they were all international matches. Some country matches are clearly fixed as they are poor country like, pakistan, westindies, bangladesh, and lower end teams, you can see their all matches that from winning position they lose it.

so fixing is not fixed to local tournaments but in todays time 99% of matches are fixed.

Its really hard to know whether the match was fixed or not especially in IPL matches as we have come across through news that the owners of CSK and RR were themselves involved in match fixing so its really impossible to trust any matches nowadays as if players can get greedy then they will surely start fixing the matches for the sake of quick money.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 06:52:00 PM

I think Dhoni will make a difference in the match and i really wish Pune win this final with all the drama associated with the team in the beginning when Smith was appointed the captain they have come a long way to play as a team when needed and reach the final and it is just one step to win the tournament and i hope they can do that.

Certainly Dhoni experience on field is going to play a vital role for Pune to give a tough match to Mi . Though considering the batting line , MI has a strong line up and in bowling Bumrah will make a key difference if he strike early the Pune may be in trouble.

The main reason for this match loss from pune side is due to dhoni,it was a perfect situation when he came in and smith was all set to handle it from the other end.But he played a bit defensive and wasted too many dot balls and the situation turned in favour of mumbai.he should have fired hard since smith was well set till the end.

Yes, I feel Dhoni's wicket too was unplanned and he could have avoided that ball easily. Instead he went for it and got out at merely 10 runs which then changed the entire game. After that, Smith was struggling with Tiwari and then finally they lost the match. The dot balls was the reason that the pressure was building on them else till the 15th over, it was going fine as per the run rate. Now what's lost is lost. Hope the Indian team benefit from this IPL.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

I think Dhoni will make a difference in the match and i really wish Pune win this final with all the drama associated with the team in the beginning when Smith was appointed the captain they have come a long way to play as a team when needed and reach the final and it is just one step to win the tournament and i hope they can do that.

Certainly Dhoni experience on field is going to play a vital role for Pune to give a tough match to Mi . Though considering the batting line , MI has a strong line up and in bowling Bumrah will make a key difference if he strike early the Pune may be in trouble.

The main reason for this match loss from pune side is due to dhoni,it was a perfect situation when he came in and smith was all set to handle it from the other end.But he played a bit defensive and wasted too many dot balls and the situation turned in favour of mumbai.he should have fired hard since smith was well set till the end.

Yes, I feel Dhoni's wicket too was unplanned and he could have avoided that ball easily. Instead he went for it and got out at merely 10 runs which then changed the entire game. After that, Smith was struggling with Tiwari and then finally they lost the match. The dot balls was the reason that the pressure was building on them else till the 15th over, it was going fine as per the run rate. Now what's lost is lost. Hope the Indian team benefit from this IPL.

Wicket of MSD was turning point of the match and the last over bowled by Johnson was outstanding and even the pitch was very slow and not supporting the batsmen which made to have more dot balls and that created lots of pressure on the batting side and as run rate kept on increasing it made batsmen to go for big shots which resulted in wicket and that took game in the favor of MI but overall it was an outstanding game of cricket to watch.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:36:22 PM

Champions trophy coming up... Grin
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:53:48 AM

I am eagerly waiting for 4th June to see the encounter between Indian and Pakistan and if you are a cricket fan then you cannot afford to miss even a single ball of it and it would be interesting to see what players India will select against Pakistan and for India the only worry is that Kohli is not in a great form.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:54:37 AM

I am eagerly waiting for 4th June to see the encounter between Indian and Pakistan and if you are a cricket fan then you cannot afford to miss even a single ball of it and it would be interesting to see what players India will select against Pakistan and for India the only worry is that Kohli is not in a great form.
Kohli , Rohit , Rahane Smiley All aren't in great form but still India will win because bowlers are in great form . Bumrah and Bhuvaneshwar will steal the show , it will be a great bowlers match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:18:25 AM

Tomorrow got a good one-day match between England and South Africa. England is playing at home ground and got some advantage over SA. But SA is not a weak team and them too good in playing these fast tracks. So this match will be very interesting to watch. I feel SA may give a surprise to England team in tomorrow match even though England is playing at home ground. What do you guys things?
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

Yes it is true that England and SA will be a tightly contested match but England does have a really better and stronger ODI side as all of their players are in prime form and it is going to be a challenging tour for South African as ABD is coming back into the team after a long gap and happy to see him back.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:50:10 PM

Tomorrow got a good one-day match between England and South Africa. England is playing at home ground and got some advantage over SA. But SA is not a weak team and them too good in playing these fast tracks. So this match will be very interesting to watch. I feel SA may give a surprise to England team in tomorrow match even though England is playing at home ground. What do you guys things?
Sout Africa is not a weak team bro, and they are very strong in limited over matches. And some players had good practice in IPL series. I think SA will be given a tough fight to England. This match will be entertaining, and England have to home ground advantage, so they have a chance to win this match. My choice is SA.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Yes it is true that England and SA will be a tightly contested match but England does have a really better and stronger ODI side as all of their players are in prime form and it is going to be a challenging tour for South African as ABD is coming back into the team after a long gap and happy to see him back.

ABD is main player as he can change the cruse of game anytime with his batting skill. Though currently he is out of form as he was not much able to do in IPL other than 1-2 inning.
Well England on other side is well balanced and seems to look little better on paper atleast.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

@bitcoinisbest ,yes ABD could make a difference in the match at any time,he could not perform like he used to be in the IPL because he is coming out of an injury.I hope it is going to be a high scoring game as both teams are having a healthy batting line up and it is going to be a close match up looking at the team from both sides.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:22:05 PM

Very correct, each and every ball is going to be interesting! Grin

Afridi will surely be missed this time, at least by me.
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 12:42:05 AM

I'm also looking forward to the Champions Trophy. It's been a while since I posted in this thread as I don't really follow the IPL and that there haven't been many international matches being played but now with the Champions Trophy coming up I'll be able to participate in this thread once again. I'm hoping that Australia can finally win their first Champions Trophy as this is the only trophy they are yet to win and the T20 world cup so I'm hoping this time they can win the Champions Trophy for the first time. I think it's going to be a great competition and it's hard to pick a winner.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:08:24 AM

ABD is main player as he can change the cruse of game anytime with his batting skill. Though currently he is out of form as he was not much able to do in IPL other than 1-2 inning.
Well England on other side is well balanced and seems to look little better on paper atleast.

IPL games and one-day matches are different so we can't say that whoever played well in IPL will perform better in one-day matches. In one-day matches, players will get some time to settle down before going for big hits but in T20 they need to start hitting from the first ball itself. So both are the totally different concept of games. But England also a good team so we can't predict who is going win this match. I believe the match will be good for cricket lovers to watch it.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:12:08 PM

I'm also looking forward to the Champions Trophy. It's been a while since I posted in this thread as I don't really follow the IPL and that there haven't been many international matches being played but now with the Champions Trophy coming up I'll be able to participate in this thread once again. I'm hoping that Australia can finally win their first Champions Trophy as this is the only trophy they are yet to win and the T20 world cup so I'm hoping this time they can win the Champions Trophy for the first time. I think it's going to be a great competition and it's hard to pick a winner.

This time England seems to be the perfect team to win the Champions trophy, they have a well-balanced team and Stokes has improved his performance as an all rounder.Another team that will surely be worth to watch are West Indies who are really good when it comes to short-form of the game.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: