Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 [610] 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587810 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:05:59 AM

After very good start, suddenly SL lose the path.Their opening was good but middle order and lower order did nothing for the team.India batted very well.dhawan got a memorable century and kohli lead the team on winning margin.I think SL lose the match on the first half when they score just 216.So far india is ruling the whole tour.
They still need a lot of time , SL team . They are immature right now , they don't know how to play the whole match and this is what happens when there is no proper senior in the team to guide them . This is where Dhoni plays an important role in the match although he doesn't bat well sometimes .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:26:10 AM

No Surprises in the couple of past days, England and India have won their respective matches as they were expected too. WI had not a single idea how the pitch was behaving. As for Srilanka, total disappointment. They had a wonderful start but lost their way in the middle. Srilanka are playing like Pakistan used to play, Collapsing all of a sudden, They did collapse in the Champions trophy too. I think both England and India will whitewash their opponents in this series. England for sure, Srilanka may win a game by chance. But the series result is clear. Its a one way road from here.
manynabit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

Australians are truly the best cricketing team in the world right now. After the humiliating loss in the first test they came back in the 2nd test at Lords stronger than ever,England's batsmen are mediocre. Australia can bat for 2 full days
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

Australians are truly the best cricketing team in the world right now. After the humiliating loss in the first test they came back in the 2nd test at Lords stronger than ever,England's batsmen are mediocre. Australia can bat for 2 full days

England too have some great batsmen like Cook and Root who perform well in almost every game while Australia as a team have proved themselves for years by winning the World Cup and other big matches. They can be called a consistent top team compared to England and even the young players are extremely talented. I'm happy to see India as the third best team as they too have been winning consistently but they too lost this year in Champions league along with Australia.

wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

No Surprises in the couple of past days, England and India have won their respective matches as they were expected too. WI had not a single idea how the pitch was behaving. As for Srilanka, total disappointment. They had a wonderful start but lost their way in the middle. Srilanka are playing like Pakistan used to play, Collapsing all of a sudden, They did collapse in the Champions trophy too. I think both England and India will whitewash their opponents in this series. England for sure, Srilanka may win a game by chance. But the series result is clear. Its a one way road from here.

Agreed with you, Sri Lanka and West Indies are really struggling at the moment. They have to rectify their mistakes and needs to do lot of homework before hitting the ground. Even the teams like Bangladesh and Afghanistan are playing better than Sri Lanka and West Indies. On other hand, full credit should be given to India and England as they have shown some excellent performances in the past few days.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:56:05 PM

Agreed with you, Sri Lanka and West Indies are really struggling at the moment. They have to rectify their mistakes and needs to do lot of homework before hitting the ground. Even the teams like Bangladesh and Afghanistan are playing better than Sri Lanka and West Indies. On other hand, full credit should be given to India and England as they have shown some excellent performances in the past few days.

West Indies have their big players and now they are calling back to them to play for the nation but Sri Lanka are lacking as their are no experience players to play so they have to wait and search someone from the new county games. on the other hand India are getting full confidence and new captain is experimenting the team players so that he can be ready for the 2019 world cup. Nice to see that his all strategy are working hope they win the 2019 world cup.
lokpalnaik

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:41:54 PM

Coming to India and Srilanka one day match, the host team has lost as it was expected. Once again power packed performance by Dhavan and Virat Kohli  thrashed Srilankan dream. Infact, test match loss has really shattered their confidence. definitely it will take lot of time to come out of that. On other hand, Kohli  is getting success in his strategies. Expecting a better performance at Kandy  for 2nd one day match

S E N S E | The Protocol for Human Intelligence and Human Capital | # > TOKEN SALE STARTS ON 27 SEPTEMBER |[/cent (https://sensetoken.com/)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

Wonderful batting by both the batsmans, especially, Shikhar Dhavan's play reminded me of the old Sourav Ganguly. I expected Sri Lanka would have reached at least 280 but their lack of team work made them lose their game.
Absolutely right, Shikhar dhawan has produced a tremendous batting performance yesterday night. Sometime I also imagine Sourav ganguli in the shadow of dhawan's batting. He reminds me the old left hand legend whom I like most. I am disappointed about the performance of Sri Lanka team. They are planning really unexpected performance at home.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

Frankly,Srilanka have no match against india at this stage.Even if they have made 300 runs india would have chase easily.
I think Srilanks will not win even a single match in this ODI series as well.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:03:52 PM

Wonderful batting by both the batsmans, especially, Shikhar Dhavan's play reminded me of the old Sourav Ganguly. I expected Sri Lanka would have reached at least 280 but their lack of team work made them lose their game.
Absolutely right, Shikhar dhawan has produced a tremendous batting performance yesterday night. Sometime I also imagine Sourav ganguli in the shadow of dhawan's batting. He reminds me the old left hand legend whom I like most. I am disappointed about the performance of Sri Lanka team. They are planning really unexpected performance at home.
After Gambhir and Shewag India still facing problem in openers. Both players will very rarely click. Only one batsman can play long innings, and another will get out very quickly. If they fix this issue, they will become number one in ODI. Many replacements happened, but no is fit in this place. Sharma will play one game and another game he will flop. Come to the game there are no words India will whitewash this series. 
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

The West Indies collapse was beyond reason. The West Indies has decided to play Chris Gayle and Marlon Samuels in the ODIs. I suspect their decision might have been prompted by the abysmal performance of the West Indies team. Nobody gains if the West Indies keeps losing.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:21:16 PM

Lets face it the West Indies haven't been a good test team for a long time now. I remember they were unstoppable back in the 80's early 90's but since the late 90's when the great players retired they have been very poor in test cricket. It seems they are mainly interested in the short form of the game ODI's and T20 where they are up there with the top teams in cricket. I would like to see them put in a better performance this time around and at least challenge England.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:59:25 AM

The West Indies collapse was beyond reason. The West Indies has decided to play Chris Gayle and Marlon Samuels in the ODIs. I suspect their decision might have been prompted by the abysmal performance of the West Indies team. Nobody gains if the West Indies keeps losing.

It was really pathetic to see how WI players scummed to England bowlers. Seeing this WI team its hard to believe if their main stars do not play there is no Team B available for WI who can give some good fighting spirit on the pitch. Well it would be cake walk for England to win this series .

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

It was really pathetic to see how WI players scummed to England bowlers. Seeing this WI team its hard to believe if their main stars do not play there is no Team B available for WI who can give some good fighting spirit on the pitch. Well it would be cake walk for England to win this series .

West Indies and Sri Lanka both are big teams, and they had the capacity to beat any team. Specially SL was very strong in the home ground to win any test match in SL pitch the away teams will suffer lot.  But now the ZIW team can beat SL main team, and Bangladesh will beat WI. At present two series is going on, so it will be a cake walk for both teams India and England. No extra putting effort these two teams will win series.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:38:31 PM

One more day to go forward the crucial second one day internationals and it seems like Indian players are busy in shopping and sight seeing, I hope they don't take Sri Lankan players lightly because they can hit back. I am dieing to see some action from Sri Lankan side and hopefully they'll hit this time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:51:08 PM

One more day to go forward the crucial second one day internationals and it seems like Indian players are busy in shopping and sight seeing, I hope they don't take Sri Lankan players lightly because they can hit back. I am dieing to see some action from Sri Lankan side and hopefully they'll hit this time.
Indian players are in good form, and I thought they take SL very easily so without doing more practice they are roaming Sri Lanka to do shopping. But we don't underestimate SL team because they beat Indian team in CT league match, that too chasing 300+ runs. So let's see they will come back there a form or again they will surrender to India.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:58:43 PM

About the Bangladesh tour of Australia:
In the test area, Australia is far ahead from Bangladesh regarding the temperament in this format. But Bangladesh is a potential side in recent times cricket at every format. They have won recently their 100th test match against Sri Lanka at the outside of countries. In the home, they are extremely strong. They have beaten the mighty test side England. So Australia should be taken seriously of every aspect of the game. Otherwise, they will also face a disaster by anytime.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:41:21 PM

About the Bangladesh tour of Australia:
In the test area, Australia is far ahead from Bangladesh regarding the temperament in this format. But Bangladesh is a potential side in recent times cricket at every format. They have won recently their 100th test match against Sri Lanka at the outside of countries. In the home, they are extremely strong. They have beaten the mighty test side England. So Australia should be taken seriously of every aspect of the game. Otherwise, they will also face a disaster by anytime.
Right, should take this series serseriously or might be possible to humiliate. Bangladesh doing very good nowdays. But, it would become REALLY hard for them manage to defeat Australia.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:31:14 PM

No doubt Australia rules the world of cricket. They have kept their position in top 5 for years now. England is also one of the bests but as compare to the lion, tiger stands no chance. The best thing about Australians is, there spirits cannot be crushed and no matter what happens, they are able to stay calm and come up with a strategy in no time.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:32:46 AM

Today will be the second one-day match between India and SL. First match India won very easily and everyone expecting today also India will produce same results. But if SL team upset this match then mostly many gamblers will lose the money in betting. By looking at SL team current performance it is very clear that India is going to win.
Pages: « 1 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 [610] 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: