Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:59:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 588959 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:43:11 AM

Today will be the second one-day match between India and SL. First match India won very easily and everyone expecting today also India will produce same results. But if SL team upset this match then mostly many gamblers will lose the money in betting. By looking at SL team current performance it is very clear that India is going to win.
In this series the performance of India seems good. As the first match went as an one sided match, Sri Lanka might give tough play. Defeating in home ground is the best an team can do, now the Indian hands were found raised. Let's wait and see in the upcoming series against Australia.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:52:09 AM

Today will be the second one-day match between India and SL. First match India won very easily and everyone expecting today also India will produce same results. But if SL team upset this match then mostly many gamblers will lose the money in betting. By looking at SL team current performance it is very clear that India is going to win.
This match is not going to play today its schedule is 24 August we have nearly 20 hours more India is currently too good for Home team its very difficult for them to give tough time as they are collapsing badly in every game they need some long term work for playing back I am thinking this series is going as clean sweep again
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

In this series the performance of India seems good. As the first match went as an one sided match, Sri Lanka might give tough play. Defeating in home ground is the best an team can do, now the Indian hands were found raised. Let's wait and see in the upcoming series against Australia.

Agreed with you, India will be the favorite in the second ODI against Sri Lanka. India will try to repeat the performance of 1st ODI and will make sure to take the lead by 2-0. On other hand, Sri Lanka need a desperate win to keep this series alive and interesting; but it will be a really difficult task for them to beat the inform Indian team.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:46:21 PM

This match is not going to play today its schedule is 24 August we have nearly 20 hours more India is currently too good for Home team its very difficult for them to give tough time as they are collapsing badly in every game they need some long term work for playing back I am thinking this series is going as clean sweep again
Yes i am from India and this match is tomorrow and i dont think Srilanka can upset india as their body language. confidence and spirit is looking very down at the moment..

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:10:26 PM

Yes i am from India and this match is tomorrow and i dont think Srilanka can upset india as their body language. confidence and spirit is looking very down at the moment..
The match is expected, but i am expecting some good cricket from Sri Lanka team. If they come back their form in this match, i am sure they will give good fight through out the tournament. But if they lose this game i think India will win all games. The odds are a favour to Indian team, so this is the best time to take a little risk and make a good profit to choose Sri Lanka in this match.
wearepoor

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:43:51 PM

The match is expected, but i am expecting some good cricket from Sri Lanka team. If they come back their form in this match, i am sure they will give good fight through out the tournament. But if they lose this game i think India will win all games. The odds are a favour to Indian team, so this is the best time to take a little risk and make a good profit to choose Sri Lanka in this match.

I think it will be very risky to put the bet on Sri Lanka as their form is really poor. They have lost the test series against India by 3-0 which has already demoralized Sri lankan team and the situation is really bad after the defeat in first ODI. If you still want to bet on SL then also put a cross bet on India to cover the loss if occured.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:03:29 PM

I think it will be very risky to put the bet on Sri Lanka as their form is really poor. They have lost the test series against India by 3-0 which has already demoralized Sri lankan team and the situation is really bad after the defeat in first ODI. If you still want to bet on SL then also put a cross bet on India to cover the loss if occured.

Yes Sri Lanka team is already proved that they are not capable of playing against a strong team like India to losing home test series. In this time again choosing Sri Lanka is risk matter. But what you said it is also right. Now the odds for Sri Lanka is very high. Suppose if they win tomorrow by luckily our profit will be very high. I don't have dared to take this challenge anybody is taking?
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

I can realize that, the whole Indian team, including supporters feels relaxed after a nine-wicket win over Sri Lanka in the very first ODI game. As SL completely failed to take home advantage with poor performance since last couple of series, I guess this will continue.

It was not just a 9 wicket victory. They achieved it with more than 20 overs to spare. After the thrashing, Sri Lanka's performance can only improve. Whether it will improve enough to beat India is another question.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:03:17 PM

I can realize that, the whole Indian team, including supporters feels relaxed after a nine-wicket win over Sri Lanka in the very first ODI game. As SL completely failed to take home advantage with poor performance since last couple of series, I guess this will continue.
This series is one sided and India will win it from Sri Lanka. I am not happy for India, nor sad for Sri Lanka, I sad for myself because the match has no thrill and it is boring when you already know the results. Sri Lanka can at least try to make coming matches more interesting. They can come up with a working strategy. After all both are good teams.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:18:08 PM

There is a lot of pressure from the Srilankan players to perform in this match because the Srilankan media and the fans are vocal about their opinion about the current cricket team and they are even public display of hate against the team and so they will be in complete pressure to perform but my bet is on India to win the match as they have a much better team.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:36:24 PM

Shahid Afridi scored his first T20 century in only 42 balls for Hampshire.

He seems fitter than ever, as always. Grin
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:33:28 AM

The run rate is ok but Sri Lanka is still lacking consistency in their batting line up, already lost 3 main batsmans and if 2 more wickets falls then they'll be in a big trouble. India continuing it's form and hopefully, will win this match.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:08:27 AM

The run rate is ok but Sri Lanka is still lacking consistency in their batting line up, already lost 3 main batsmans and if 2 more wickets falls then they'll be in a big trouble. India continuing it's form and hopefully, will win this match.

It's already 4 wickets down now and the match seems to be a boring one.Sri Lanka needs to give India a good target and the match should go down till the end of the innings or say till the last over to make it more interesting.These one sided matches are boring and do not bring much crowd to the ground.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:12:22 PM

The match is nearing the end. Sri Lanka has made a score of 212 with just five overs left. So the winning for India is confirmed. This make India to lead the series and possibly India once again makes a historical win in the foreign tour than the home ground wins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wearepoor

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:03:53 PM

The match is nearing the end. Sri Lanka has made a score of 212 with just five overs left. So the winning for India is confirmed. This make India to lead the series and possibly India once again makes a historical win in the foreign tour than the home ground wins.

Sri Lankan batters failed again to post the competitive score in the second ODI as well. Siriwardana and Kapugedera hold the wickets for some time and scored some important runs but its not enough. SL have scored only 236 runs from the 50 overs and now the target for India will be 237 which would be very easy for India. India is all set to take a lead by 2-0 in this series of 5 ODI's.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:09:25 PM

Sri Lankan batters failed again to post the competitive score in the second ODI as well. Siriwardana and Kapugedera hold the wickets for some time and scored some important runs but its not enough. SL have scored only 236 runs from the 50 overs and now the target for India will be 237 which would be very easy for India. India is all set to take a lead by 2-0 in this series of 5 ODI's.

Indian bowlers again made magic and restrict Sri Lanka just for 236 runs. SL lost 8 wickets yes only 2 batsmen tried to save SL team but it is not enough to win this game. This is an easy target for India i think they agin win this match with very less wickets and the match will finish very soon. Now the match is stopped due to rain, but I think it will affect to the match. So today only rain can help SL not to lose this match.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:53:01 PM

Indian bowlers again made magic and restrict Sri Lanka just for 236 runs. SL lost 8 wickets yes only 2 batsmen tried to save SL team but it is not enough to win this game. This is an easy target for India i think they agin win this match with very less wickets and the match will finish very soon. Now the match is stopped due to rain, but I think it will affect to the match. So today only rain can help SL not to lose this match.

The match started, and the game is reduced to 47 overs India need 206 runs to win this game. The score is 29 runs for no loss 4 overs completed. It looks like India is going to win this match with 1 wicket or no loss. Today Rohith started to play fast innings let's see who will make a century.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:55:07 PM

Another low score game and India will most probably get the runs in less than 30 overs. SL's Siriwardana and Kapugedera got more runs than the openers and even when they make changes in the team, nothing is helping them. 236 is a low score and hopefully India doesn't lose over 2-3 wickets that takes the game to the 40 overs. It shouldn't be a challenge for them when the bowlers too are failing to take wickets. Just 196 left with 10 wickets.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

I think Srilanka is facing a lot of problems from all the ends because they don't have proper batting line up and proper bowling in order to take wickets. Still, India has great to win the match and even after 43 runs still, there is no wicket.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:37:50 PM

I think Srilanka is facing a lot of problems from all the ends because they don't have proper batting line up and proper bowling in order to take wickets. Still, India has great to win the match and even after 43 runs still, there is no wicket.

Since there are chances of rain spoiling the party at any point of time, India are being very cautious and playing a sensible game.If it gets to 25+ overs and India maintain the same run rate, even raining heavily , they are good to win this match with the DL method.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: