Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 [615] 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589346 times)
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:16:35 AM

I would put Bangladesh in front on the 1st day even though they didn't score a big total batting first but they were able to get 3 quick Australian wickets at the end of the day which in my opinion put them in front of this test match so far. I thought Australia bowled very well on this pitch and at one stage it looked like Bangladesh were going to be bowled out for under 100 runs but they fought back well to post 260 runs. Now it will be interesting to see if Australia can at least get near that total and if they can even pass it to get a small lead because if Australia are bowled out without getting a lead then I think Bangladesh will win this test match as batting last on this pitch will be very tough for Australia. Today is a vital day for both teams but more so for Australia.

Yes if Australia wants to create an impression in this match then its mandatory for them to take a good lead in the first innings and if they fail then it will become hard for them to chase the target in second innings if Bangladesh puts a decent total in their second innings so I think today's play will decide the fortune of this match.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:47:38 AM

It was a great show from Dhoni and Rohit after the early collapse of Indian players as they build a strong partnership which took India over a finishing line and Dhoni is using his all experience in this series and also looks in a good touch which is a good sign for Indian cricket team.

Again Dhoni proved his worth in the team. Except for Rohit and Dhoni rest of the three players again failed to score some decent runs. SL is trying their best but they should have added another 50 runs to put India under pressure but anyway it was a good play from SL team.

I would put Bangladesh in front on the 1st day even though they didn't score a big total batting first but they were able to get 3 quick Australian wickets at the end of the day which in my opinion put them in front of this test match so far. I thought Australia bowled very well on this pitch and at one stage it looked like Bangladesh were going to be bowled out for under 100 runs but they fought back well to post 260 runs. Now it will be interesting to see if Australia can at least get near that total and if they can even pass it to get a small lead because if Australia are bowled out without getting a lead then I think Bangladesh will win this test match as batting last on this pitch will be very tough for Australia. Today is a vital day for both teams but more so for Australia.

Yes if Australia wants to create an impression in this match then its mandatory for them to take a good lead in the first innings and if they fail then it will become hard for them to chase the target in second innings if Bangladesh puts a decent total in their second innings so I think today's play will decide the fortune of this match.

Let's see how Australia team will play today. Today's game is very important for Australia team if they can manage to recover yesterday's early losses then they try to win this match otherwise Bangladesh will not allow this opportunity so easily.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:11:42 AM

What a day it was! Total 13 wickets are taken in 90 overs.Bangladesh couldn't have score 260 if shakib and tamim don't played well.Shakib was excellent in shot selection and also got a wicket at the end of the day.I think He is the hero of first day.Bangladesh is in excellent position as they got 3 quickly wickets of Australia.I think 2nd day will be very important for both teams.,it can decide the match.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:18:41 AM

What used to happen with Pakistan is now happening with srilanka, their bowlers are performing but the batsmen are not complementing them. Srilanka has to work on their batting issues.

As for England vs west indies, i think they still have a chance to win this game. As for Australia vs Bangladesh, it won't be easy for Australia, but they do have a chance there too.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

What used to happen with Pakistan is now happening with srilanka, their bowlers are performing but the batsmen are not complementing them. Srilanka has to work on their batting issues.

As for England vs west indies, i think they still have a chance to win this game. As for Australia vs Bangladesh, it won't be easy for Australia, but they do have a chance there too.

This match looks to be in a very good situation, Australia also lost all of their main batsmen and are still trailing by 44 runs now and Bangladesh should make it easy by getting the last wicket.Credit goes to them for giving a tough fight on their home ground.Australia really needs to work hard if they want to win this match, it would also be good to see Bangladesh can close it on the fifth day with a win.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:40:55 AM

now Australia is facing very difficult situation against Bangladesh. if the 8th wicket partnership didn't build they would face the following on today. I think Smith must be grateful to Cummins and Agar. they really fought when the team needs. Shakib al Hasan has shown his strength at the both side. he again proved that why he is the best all rounder all the three format. I think Bangladesh has a clear chance to win this match because they already have taken 78 runs with 10 wickets in hand.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:56:44 AM

now Australia is facing very difficult situation against Bangladesh. if the 8th wicket partnership didn't build they would face the following on today. I think Smith must be grateful to Cummins and Agar. they really fought when the team needs. Shakib al Hasan has shown his strength at the both side. he again proved that why he is the best all rounder all the three format. I think Bangladesh has a clear chance to win this match because they already have taken 78 runs with 10 wickets in hand.

Australian batting line up is collapsed and now Bangladesh is in complete control lead already gone 83 without lost of any wicket if they keep calm and stay on pitch for some time then they can win this match as its very good position for them to win against mighty Australia at home after beating Pakistan and South Africa
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

Another win all because of Dhoni and Rohit. I felt that Rohit too deserved to win the MOM as it was only because of his and Dhoni's partnership that they won this match else they were 64 for 4 earlier. This would have been an easy match to play but the batsmen are failing many times and most are not consistent with their game, especially Virat. Hope that their next match can be a better game and not dependent on 1-2 players.
India is having luck, so they are winning all matches. The last match also Dhoni stand for a long time and made 100+ runs partnership with 8th batsman and made India to won that match. Today also he played responsible innings and made Ndia win this game by 6 wickets. The 1st 4 wickets lost very quickly but after that Dhoni played mature innings and gave good support to Sharma. Congrats India.

It is not luck. Sri Lanka are not playing good cricket, at least in this match. A total of 217 is not going to challenge this Indian batting line up. And with Rohit Sharma in form, the chase was a cake walk.

Not only in this match but Sri Lanka are not playing in this whole series, they are not able to chase and even not able to give a big score to defend it. They are showing that how much they are lacking without their experienced players who are retired and now they are like a low level team. Dhoni is giving support to Indian batsman and winning the match.

It was a great show from Dhoni and Rohit after the early collapse of Indian players as they build a strong partnership which took India over a finishing line and Dhoni is using his all experience in this series and also looks in a good touch which is a good sign for Indian cricket team.

Yes, excellent batting performance by the MS Dhoni and Rohit Sharma. Perfect ODI inning by sharma who scored century in this game; Dhoni also made this chase to look smoother by his finishing skills. Another poor performance by Sri Lankan team and the crowd as well. India's top order is performing well and the finisher as well; it will be important for Kohli, KL Rahul and Kedar Jadhav to score the runs to keep the winning momentum. 
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:48:27 PM

Another win all because of Dhoni and Rohit. I felt that Rohit too deserved to win the MOM as it was only because of his and Dhoni's partnership that they won this match else they were 64 for 4 earlier. This would have been an easy match to play but the batsmen are failing many times and most are not consistent with their game, especially Virat. Hope that their next match can be a better game and not dependent on 1-2 players.
India is having luck, so they are winning all matches. The last match also Dhoni stand for a long time and made 100+ runs partnership with 8th batsman and made India to won that match. Today also he played responsible innings and made Ndia win this game by 6 wickets. The 1st 4 wickets lost very quickly but after that Dhoni played mature innings and gave good support to Sharma. Congrats India.

It is not luck. Sri Lanka are not playing good cricket, at least in this match. A total of 217 is not going to challenge this Indian batting line up. And with Rohit Sharma in form, the chase was a cake walk.

Not only in this match but Sri Lanka are not playing in this whole series, they are not able to chase and even not able to give a big score to defend it. They are showing that how much they are lacking without their experienced players who are retired and now they are like a low level team. Dhoni is giving support to Indian batsman and winning the match.

Yes, excellent batting performance by the MS Dhoni and Rohit Sharma. Perfect ODI inning by sharma who scored century in this game; Dhoni also made this chase to look smoother by his finishing skills. Another poor performance by Sri Lankan team and the crowd as well. India's top order is performing well and the finisher as well; it will be important for Kohli, KL Rahul and Kedar Jadhav to score the runs to keep the winning momentum. 
Many people doubt about Dhoni and are of the opinion that he must be removed but they don't know what value he adds to the team . Whenever the top order batsmen fail he plays well and rescues the team Smiley Sad to see Rahul not scoring though .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:15:55 PM

Australian batting line up is collapsed and now Bangladesh is in complete control lead already gone 83 without lost of any wicket if they keep calm and stay on pitch for some time then they can win this match as its very good position for them to win against mighty Australia at home after beating Pakistan and South Africa
A all rounder performence from Sakib Al Hasans helped dismiss the Aussies batting line-up. There, 300+ runs will be a good target to fight against Australia. Bangladesh is marching towards this very nicely with 9 wickets in hand.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:51:36 PM

Bangladesh is getting a strong opponent at the three format, at home, they are really the toughest opponent against every top cricket countries.
now they are dominating at the first test match against Australia. after the first 2 days, Bangladesh is leading 78 runs with 10 wickets in hand. if they score another 250 plus runs then it will be the safe target for them,
because, it will be very difficult to bat in the fourth innings for Australia. so it can be predicted that Bangladesh will win the first test match.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:25:02 PM

A all rounder performence from Sakib Al Hasans helped dismiss the Aussies batting line-up. There, 300+ runs will be a good target to fight against Australia. Bangladesh is marching towards this very nicely with 9 wickets in hand.
Bangladesh is always the strongest team on their home pitch, now again it proved what a performance from Bangladesh team they bowled well in 1st innings and they are batting good in 2nd innings. End of the day they lost Soumya Sarkar the score is 45/1, and they lead by 88 runs. I think they will give target more than 300+ runs if this happens then it will tough for Aus to win this test match. 
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

I hope this time WI win the game as now England are leading by 188 runs and it looks like they can make another 50 runs with 3 wickets left. They got just 1 day for the series to end and if WI want to win the match, they need to take wickets soon to restrict them to 200 and get the remaining runs by tomorrow else it would be a draw.

onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

Bangladesh is getting a strong opponent at the three format, at home, they are really the toughest opponent against every top cricket countries.
now they are dominating at the first test match against Australia. after the first 2 days, Bangladesh is leading 78 runs with 10 wickets in hand. if they score another 250 plus runs then it will be the safe target for them,
because, it will be very difficult to bat in the fourth innings for Australia. so it can be predicted that Bangladesh will win the first test match.

Bangladesh no doubt is becoming stronger as the days are passing. Now they have a 50 run lead approx in first inning and 45/1 in their second inning. If they make around 350 and give OZ a score to chase between 350-400 then Bangladesh will have a good game to win against the strong opponent OZ. Hope they play well to win this match.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

I hope this time WI win the game as now England are leading by 188 runs and it looks like they can make another 50 runs with 3 wickets left. They got just 1 day for the series to end and if WI want to win the match, they need to take wickets soon to restrict them to 200 and get the remaining runs by tomorrow else it would be a draw.

England are now leading by 250runs and if they take this lead above 350 then mostly this test will be draw or we can see another collapse of WI.

Bangladesh are going good and after taking lead in first innings now they are playing second inning with good start and if they make more then 350 then they can win it as Australia are not able to play against spin which is their main weak point.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:25:58 PM

England are now leading by 250runs and if they take this lead above 350 then mostly this test will be draw or we can see another collapse of WI.

Bangladesh are going good and after taking lead in first innings now they are playing second inning with good start and if they make more then 350 then they can win it as Australia are not able to play against spin which is their main weak point.
Currently M Ali and Woakes done great job for England and bring them in winning position both played super innings in late order over 100+ partnership is every time great for any team and these both done this on very crucial time now West Indies will under pressure as they are going to do batting in fourth inning and over 300+ is very difficult to chase
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:03:42 PM

Chances of a draw are higher and I expected that England would manage to make above 230 runs as Ali and Woakes both were playing very well for the 8th wicket and the decision to declare was right with only one day left. If WI don't panic for the win, the result would be a draw but chances of WI losing the chase are higher at this point. Hope they don't put too much pressure on themselves.

Lordshiva

Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:12:57 PM

The match between West indies and England is getting very interesting now.All the three results i.e west indies win,draw and england win all of them is possible at this stage.West indies need 320 Runs to win,and need to survive a day to draw.But still England are favorites to win this match right now.

luka red

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:23:09 PM

Australia is on the back foot of the first test against Bangladesh. after completing 2nd day Bangladesh is in the leading chair with 78 runs lead 10 wickets in hand. so Australia needs to do special something in order to come back this match but they have little time to do something.
if the Aussies will break through in the morning at least 3 or more wickets then there will be a chance to be able to control over the match. otherwise, they will lose this match for sure.
Lordshiva

Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:28:30 PM

Australia is on the back foot of the first test against Bangladesh. after completing 2nd day Bangladesh is in the leading chair with 78 runs lead 10 wickets in hand. so Australia needs to do special something in order to come back this match but they have little time to do something.
if the Aussies will break through in the morning at least 3 or more wickets then there will be a chance to be able to control over the match. otherwise, they will lose this match for sure.
Yes you are right as we have seen in both teams first innings those were very low scoring,hence chasing anything more than 250 in the 4th innings would be very difficult.And bangladesh already got 78 runs lead so australia to need to take all those with with 150 more runs.

Pages: « 1 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 [615] 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 1104 »
  Print  

Jump to: