Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 [618] 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587739 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:40:19 AM

we have been witnessed a fantastic bowling dependent match of Bangladesh between Australia. though it has been a low scoring match, both teams have a chance to win this match. today morning it seemed that Australia was going to win the match when Smith and Warner were playing. but after getting out of both set batsman Bangladesh started to dominate in this match.and finally, They won ever first test match against Australia.

Bangladesh have gone from strength to strength. They have defeated Sri Lanka previously and now they have defeated Australia. David Warner's wicket was a crucial turning point in this match. He deserved his 100, but would have loved to take Australia to victory.

Yes Bangladesh is now a great team when playing at home and for any other team travelling to Bangladesh will now find it difficult to win there. Australia had their chance to win this test match but like we have seen many times before when they play on Asian pitches they lose too many quick wickets for a small amount of runs and that is what happened once again in this test match. It happened in the 1st innings and again in the 2nd innings just as they looked set to win the match easily. I guess they haven't learned much playing in India earlier this year which I thought they would of as they did improve on their performance from the Sri Lanka tour last year. Anyway congrats to Bangladesh on winning their 1st ever test match against Australia and I look forward to the 2nd test in a few days from now.

For a change, this won't be termed as an upset! There may be a wide difference between the test ranking of Australia and Bangladesh, but that doesn't tell you about playing Bangladesh in Bangladesh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:05:48 AM

we have been witnessed a fantastic bowling dependent match of Bangladesh between Australia. though it has been a low scoring match, both teams have a chance to win this match. today morning it seemed that Australia was going to win the match when Smith and Warner were playing. but after getting out of both set batsman Bangladesh started to dominate in this match.and finally, They won ever first test match against Australia.

Bangladesh have gone from strength to strength. They have defeated Sri Lanka previously and now they have defeated Australia. David Warner's wicket was a crucial turning point in this match. He deserved his 100, but would have loved to take Australia to victory.

Yes Bangladesh is now a great team when playing at home and for any other team travelling to Bangladesh will now find it difficult to win there. Australia had their chance to win this test match but like we have seen many times before when they play on Asian pitches they lose too many quick wickets for a small amount of runs and that is what happened once again in this test match. It happened in the 1st innings and again in the 2nd innings just as they looked set to win the match easily. I guess they haven't learned much playing in India earlier this year which I thought they would of as they did improve on their performance from the Sri Lanka tour last year. Anyway congrats to Bangladesh on winning their 1st ever test match against Australia and I look forward to the 2nd test in a few days from now.

For a change, this won't be termed as an upset! There may be a wide difference between the test ranking of Australia and Bangladesh, but that doesn't tell you about playing Bangladesh in Bangladesh.

Truly it was a proper way in which Bangladesh had won the match. Though it was close in the end but they performed well in all the department and rose their level which helped them to compete against OZ and beat them. They should keep this confidence and go for the 2nd test and try to make the history by beating them again for this team has to play as a unit. Shakib was the just the bets among all which actually helped Bangladesh to register this win.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:23:24 AM

4th ODI , India won the toss and chose to bat first . Smart because its a batting pitch and they look to post as many runs as possible to put maximum pressure on SL , I hope SL wins but it looks like India got this match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:45:34 AM

4th ODI , India won the toss and chose to bat first . Smart because its a batting pitch and they look to post as many runs as possible to put maximum pressure on SL , I hope SL wins but it looks like India got this match .

Wickets are flowing in a hurry now,4 down and the momentum has changed a bit.I hope they don't go all out like Sri Lanka did in their matches.We can have some faith in Dhoni who can hold until the end and get a decent score.Run rate looks healthy and anything above 320 would be a good score.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

Wickets are flowing in a hurry now,4 down and the momentum has changed a bit.I hope they don't go all out like Sri Lanka did in their matches.We can have some faith in Dhoni who can hold until the end and get a decent score.Run rate looks healthy and anything above 320 would be a good score.

India came back strongly and made 375 runs in 50 overs with 5 wickets remaining. It was all around display by batsman as Rohit & Kohli both made century and towards the slog overs Dhoni at 49 and Pandya 50 both not out helped India reach to 375. It will be a huge target for SL to chase and do not expect them to cross 300 unless somebody make century which could help them to reach near this total.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:26:48 PM

Why isn't any site have markets open for India v SL? Can't find it in sportsbet , nitrogensports , can anybody tell me where I can bet now ? Cant even find it in betcoin sports.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:40:34 PM

Why isn't any site have markets open for India v SL? Can't find it in sportsbet , nitrogensports , can anybody tell me where I can bet now ? Cant even find it in betcoin sports.
Nope, you can try in Bet365 but here placing our bets with bitcoins is complicated you need to do a lot of conversation. After shutting down Directbet site, we are facing a lot of issues in live betting.

Come to the game India gave a big target to Sri Lanka it is 376 runs in 50 overs. Tremadous batting from Indian batsman. Today 2 centuries from Sharma and Captain Kholi, in the end, Dhoni and Pandey played good batting. Now SL started batting and lost 1 wicket for 26 runs. I don't have any hopes on SL in this match.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:02:37 PM

Truly it was a proper way in which Bangladesh had won the match. Though it was close in the end but they performed well in all the department and rose their level which helped them to compete against OZ and beat them. They should keep this confidence and go for the 2nd test and try to make the history by beating them again for this team has to play as a unit. Shakib was the just the bets among all which actually helped Bangladesh to register this win.

That moment could not be forgotten! Incredible Bangladesh made a maiden win against Australia! Truly, It's a thoroughly deserved win. The celebrations are well deserved. Here's to many more close matches and the continued improvement of a fine team.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:53:05 PM

India came back strongly and made 375 runs in 50 overs with 5 wickets remaining. It was all around display by batsman as Rohit & Kohli both made century and towards the slog overs Dhoni at 49 and Pandya 50 both not out helped India reach to 375. It will be a huge target for SL to chase and do not expect them to cross 300 unless somebody make century which could help them to reach near this total.

great batting performance by Indian especially Rohit & Kohli. Congratulations, Rohit for back to back hundred. For SL, already they're in great pressure and right now they need to chase a decent target. I don't think that SL can go pass 250 but should change their cricket as they are not playing their level best cricket. Hope, will come back soon.

What is the point in scoring centuries against the weak teams and winning the series as you can be a performer only if you score good against best teams and India is lacking that as in major tournaments they are not able to seal the victory and that we saw in T20 world cup last year and Champions Trophy this year so winning this small series won't make fans happier.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:56:17 PM

great batting performance by Indian especially Rohit & Kohli. Congratulations, Rohit for back to back hundred. For SL, already they're in great pressure and right now they need to chase a decent target. I don't think that SL can go pass 250 but should change their cricket as they are not playing their level best cricket. Hope, will come back soon.

What is the point in scoring centuries against the weak teams and winning the series as you can be a performer only if you score good against best teams and India is lacking that as in major tournaments they are not able to seal the victory and that we saw in T20 world cup last year and Champions Trophy this year so winning this small series won't make fans happier.

Haha this is what everyone was expecting as when ever India have lost series to big teams they will immediately start a series with weak team and show a big performance and show off that they are superior in cricket and fool the fans, but the real story is Virat is a egoist due to that always most of time lose the matches and throw the blame on coach. Let us see in next series what are they going to do.

Bangladesh is showing a good performance and keeping the winning spirit won the first test match against Australia.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

SL need 214 runs now to win the match which looks tough with only 5 wickets and 17 overs left. They need to get runs at atleast 13 per over and if Mathew gets out, the game is over. Glad to see Virat's performance in today's game and now after the earlier losses, he managed the entire game today and Dhoni as usual played well. India will definitely win this match today.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:09:32 PM

SL need 214 runs now to win the match which looks tough with only 5 wickets and 17 overs left. They need to get runs at atleast 13 per over and if Mathew gets out, the game is over. Glad to see Virat's performance in today's game and now after the earlier losses, he managed the entire game today and Dhoni as usual played well. India will definitely win this match today.

India won this match by 168 runs. This is a big win for team India. When India made 350+ runs target that time only this match was decided. Except for Angelo Mathews, no other batsman played good batting in this match. They got all out for just 42 overs this will tell how poor their batting line up. 

I had a hunch on Sri Lanka today and bet on it a little, but it looks like their self confidence is shattered and losing all their matches. I think they'll loose the chance to play in the next world cup and had to start with qualifiers which will be humiliating to them.

Yes Sri Lanka will play qualifier match to enter the coming world cup there I no doubt if they play like this in coming series.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:11:36 PM

I had a hunch on Sri Lanka today and bet on it a little but it looks like their self confidence is shattered and losing all their matches. I think they'll loose the chance to play in the next world cup and had to start with qualifiers which will be humiliating to them.

It's not their self confidence but the team is not well equipped with batsmen and bowlers who the captain could depend on. they have been fairing badly ever since the older players retired and since then they have made several changes in their team but all were not capable of making them win. Currently, their bowling team is doing a better job but batting team is making them lose matches. Today's game was another poor performance. I feel by the next world cup, they'll manage to bring in some good batsmen as their cricket board will now need to take some action now. The board members currently are resigning being disappointed with their team. They are in a mess now.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

India just toying with Sri Lanka in this series. especially in the 4th one day international. after a long time, Rohit scored a hundred and Kohli also played according to his nature. what a master class batting performance from both of them.
but Sri Lanka, as usual, become a failure team against India in this series. already their team selectors have resigned from thier post due to losing against India. let's see what will change after coming new selectors...
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:23:26 PM

That's very poor performance from sri-lanka.It's not expected by anyone.It's their biggest defeat at home by runs.I think they was never in the game.They lost the match at first half.Top order batsman couldn't started well and their bowlers performance was not up to the mark.Again,we saw a magical performance by Kohli and Rohit.No doubt they have played superbly.Now, Sri lanka made it hard to play WC19 directly.They have to wait for Windies-England Series outcome.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:09:23 PM

I had a hunch on Sri Lanka today and bet on it a little but it looks like their self confidence is shattered and losing all their matches. I think they'll loose the chance to play in the next world cup and had to start with qualifiers which will be humiliating to them.

Too bad about your loss. Sri Lanka seem to be going from bad to worse in this series. But is it possible that they go below West Indies in the ranking table? The cut off date is September 30 and there is a big gap between the 2 teams.

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:19:07 PM

That's very poor performance from sri-lanka.It's not expected by anyone.It's their biggest defeat at home by runs.I think they was never in the game.They lost the match at first half.Top order batsman couldn't started well and their bowlers performance was not up to the mark.Again,we saw a magical performance by Kohli and Rohit.No doubt they have played superbly.Now, Sri lanka made it hard to play WC19 directly.They have to wait for Windies-England Series outcome.

SL were outclass by India in all the department of the game. There was no moment where SL could comeback in the game. I think it will be really tough with this team to beat the best sites in the world . On the other hand India would like to clean sweep the series and take this confidence to he OZ tour. That will be a test or character and performance there .
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:19:51 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 08:56:04 AM by Xenoph0bia

SL were outclass by India in all the department of the game. There was no moment where SL could comeback in the game. I think it will be really tough with this team to beat the best sites in the world . On the other hand India would like to clean sweep the series and take this confidence to he OZ tour. That will be a test or character and performance there .

It was expected, Sri Lanka is playing like minnows and they are on the way of the West Indies team who failed to qualify the champions trophy. Sri lanka also has failed to confirm the direct qualification for the 50 over world cup, which is very embarrassing for the SL team. Now they have to wait for the result of WI.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

It was expected, Sri Lanka is playing like minnows and they are on the way of the West Indies team who failed to qualify the champions trophy. Sri lanka also has failed to confirm the direct qualification for the 50 over world cup, which is very embarrassing for the SL team. Now they have to wait for the result of WI.

It is unlikely that Sri Lanka won't qualify. They have to lose against India (which mostly will happen) and West Indies have to defeat England in the ODI series for this to happen. West Indies might win a match or two, but it won't be easy for them to win the series against England.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:28:13 AM

It is unlikely that Sri Lanka won't qualify. They have to lose against India (which mostly will happen) and West Indies have to defeat England in the ODI series for this to happen. West Indies might win a match or two, but it won't be easy for them to win the series against England.

Based on SL recent performance mostly they will lose next match also for sure. But now the challenge is whether WI can win series against England?

I think WI board need to bring back all the experience players to this one-day series to give a good try. If they can bring back all good players then they can try to win the series because they are not so bad as SL team currently.
Pages: « 1 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 [618] 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: