Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 [629] 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 1105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589359 times)
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:35:59 PM

Again a low scoring game from WI. Just 204 runs are not enough and seems they may add another 10-20 runs for their last wicket after this break. They have lost this series by a huge margin in every game and I feel they could have chosen to field instead of batting first. Holder was the main one to score runs for his team but still it doesn't look that they'll manage to reach 250 which would atleast be a decent score to put on board.
Some senior players back to their main team but still WI performed same like before, 205 runs in 42 overs are very low score, And the England batting line up is very strong they can chase this target before entering to 40 overs. Now the England score is 40 runs 1 wickets down 6 overs. They need 165 runs to win this game and 9 wickets in hand. ENG will win this game.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:13:27 PM

A small target to chase for England and they just need 110 runs from 9 wickets with over 26.2 overs remaining. I feel they may finish it off in less than 15 overs as their RR too is above 6 when they require to score at 4 runs per over. WI bowlers aren't able to restrict the team and are going for over 7 runs per over.

However, glad that Gayle did perform today but he should have scored above 50 to help his team. He's better in T20s only.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:05:36 AM

A small target to chase for England and they just need 110 runs from 9 wickets with over 26.2 overs remaining. I feel they may finish it off in less than 15 overs as their RR too is above 6 when they require to score at 4 runs per over. WI bowlers aren't able to restrict the team and are going for over 7 runs per over.

However, glad that Gayle did perform today but he should have scored above 50 to help his team. He's better in T20s only.

England won this match by 7 wickets and still, there was 67 balls was remaining. The main issue was none of the WI batsmen scored a decent run or try to build a good partnership and last 4 guys didn't score 10 runs altogether. I didn't expect this kind of performance from all these experienced players and also these matches are very crucial for these guys. Overall England was best yesterday and they deserve to win that match.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:37:12 AM

A very comfortable win for England  against WI thanks to a wonderful century by Bairstow which made the run chase so easy for England. Now WI have to play for the WI qualifiers matches though they will easily make it into the World Cup squad. But this will certainly jolt their confidence to some extent.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:08:43 AM

A very comfortable win for England  against WI thanks to a wonderful century by Bairstow which made the run chase so easy for England. Now WI have to play for the WI qualifiers matches though they will easily make it into the World Cup squad. But this will certainly jolt their confidence to some extent.

Let them play qualifier match to enter next world cup. We need strong teams to play in the world cup, if match becomes one side, then there is no interest to watch world cup matches. I don't entertain this kind of unfit teams in the world cup. Don't choose teams by name and past performance, look at present performance and choose. Come to the match it was expected England will win and they won this match by 7 wickets congrats.

We have India vs Australia 2nd ODI match tomo, the last match India won and took the lead in this series let's see AUS will come back in this match or not.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:24:38 PM

a massive issue of cricket, Pakistan cricket board has banned another player for accusing of involving in the spot-fixing at PSL. Khalid Latif was a regular opener batsman for Pakistan National team also he was a key player for Islamabad United who has been banned from all forms of Cricket for five years. so PCB has created another zero tolerance against any fixing issue. This type of punishment should be an awareness for the next generation cricketers.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:03:15 PM

a massive issue of cricket, Pakistan cricket board has banned another player for accusing of involving in the spot-fixing at PSL. Khalid Latif was a regular opener batsman for Pakistan National team also he was a key player for Islamabad United who has been banned from all forms of Cricket for five years. so PCB has created another zero tolerance against any fixing issue. This type of punishment should be an awareness for the next generation cricketers.
Khalid Latif is a not a famous cricketer he just played five ODI and 13 T20 international matches. That too he was played Pakistan main team last 2016 sep. But he is playing in premier league matches. Pak board took very strong decision against this spot fixing. I think with him there are few more players also banned am I right?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:00:58 PM

Pakistani cricket team has always been accused of match fixing, especially when it comes to the matches played against India and this news was shocking especially when they are playing their super premium league. All those matches played against World XI were too fixed? I feel that more players would come out as being involved in fixing.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:22:24 PM

It is sad to see the former world champions reduced to this state. To some extent the fighting between the board and the players has contributed to this. The West Indies board would not have visualized this, when they voted for reducing the number of teams in the world cup. West Indies should ignore this and focus on the next match against England.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

Pakistani cricket team has always been accused of match fixing, especially when it comes to the matches played against India and this news was shocking especially when they are playing their super premium league. All those matches played against World XI were too fixed? I feel that more players would come out as being involved in fixing.

In today cricket world almost 99% of matches are fixed local or international all are fixed. Only some time some players are caught to cover the main fixing players and this type of local players get caught. So it is not important news. They show this so that main players dont get affected.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:12:00 PM

Later today the 2nd ODI starts between India and Australia. I'm looking forward to seeing if Australia can bounce back and get the win because in the 1st ODI match I think both teams were evenly matched, it was just certain stages of the game where one of the teams had the momentum and in the end India had it all which helped them get the win. I'm hoping this time there is no rain around so we can get a full game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:50:47 AM

Later today the 2nd ODI starts between India and Australia. I'm looking forward to seeing if Australia can bounce back and get the win because in the 1st ODI match I think both teams were evenly matched, it was just certain stages of the game where one of the teams had the momentum and in the end India had it all which helped them get the win. I'm hoping this time there is no rain around so we can get a full game.
Yes I am also thinking that Australia will bounce back, because of they now what mistake done in first match so this time they will going give good team work.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:45:50 AM

after a long time, pakistani cricket fans are enjoying cricket at their home ground. this series is not focused on competition rather than compete with terrorism. the first t/20 match, both teams have played good cricket.especially Pakistani batsman have done a good job. not only that but also Pakistani bowlers made a great impact on this match.
I think today's match is going to more competitive than the first match. my prediction goes with the world best eleven. I hope they will come back tonight.

Pakistan playing in Pakistan was long due and finally that is over and the fans and general public would be double delighted firstly they can watch live match and secondly they won against World XI which is another good thing as they watched the winning of Pakistan team. But will this change the course of ICC and un-ban Pakistan from future matches to be held in Pakistan is needs to be looked at it.

Pakistan has provided the presidential level security to the team of WIX and no doubt it is more than just a cricket match. They are trying to prove that their country is also a safe one now. It is basically a message to the whole world about the fight against terrorism. It is good to see Pakistan recovering from terrorism.

Back to the second match, Parera and Amla were outstanding. Especially the last six by Parera was just beauty.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:05:17 AM

Yes I am also thinking that Australia will bounce back, because of they now what mistake done in first match so this time they will going give good team work.

India looks to be in a good position this time with only one wicket being dismissed in the first powerplay.Virat looks to be in a good form and we can expect a decent score of 300+ on this ground.If I am not wrong, the last five matches played by the teams batting first here in Kolkata have won the matches and hope it does work out for India as well.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:56:11 AM

India looks to be in a good position this time with only one wicket being dismissed in the first powerplay.Virat looks to be in a good form and we can expect a decent score of 300+ on this ground.If I am not wrong, the last five matches played by the teams batting first here in Kolkata have won the matches and hope it does work out for India as well.

India at present is 197/5 in 38 overs. Rahane was out at 55 and Virat missed his century by 8 runs. Now OZ have a upper hand as they have taken Virat's wicket and this will boost their confidence to get India all out within 50 overs. On the other hand India would like to post 300 on the scoreboard atleast to have some pressure on OZ while batting.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:41:55 PM

India at present is 197/5 in 38 overs. Rahane was out at 55 and Virat missed his century by 8 runs. Now OZ have a upper hand as they have taken Virat's wicket and this will boost their confidence to get India all out within 50 overs. On the other hand India would like to post 300 on the scoreboard atleast to have some pressure on OZ while batting.
Today Coulter-Nile and Richardson both hero for Australian's as they done great job restrict Indians  252 in 50 overs is great job now hope Australian batsmen need to do some positive start as they are looking for lever this series Calcutta is never been good for India so they have good chance to achieve this target Warner and Smith are key for them in this tricky chase
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:43:39 PM

India got all out for 252 runs but they played complete 50 overs. India lost Rohith very soon but after that Kholi and Rahane played good innings. After losing Rahane, nobody stands for a long time, and unfortunately, Kholi missed his one more century he got out for 92 runs. AUS side Kane Richardson and Nile bowled well and took 3 wickets each. Now it's innings break will see how AUS will bat next. My guess is India can restrict AUS batsman and win this match.
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

Just 252 all out Indian Batting, The best batting line up Of the World. It would be win for Australia I think. India still have a strong chance to win this game though, pitch is slow and it will be difficult to face spin on this pitch.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:01:40 PM

Khalid Latif is a not a famous cricketer he just played five ODI and 13 T20 international matches. That too he was played Pakistan main team last 2016 sep. But he is playing in premier league matches. Pak board took very strong decision against this spot fixing. I think with him there are few more players also banned am I right?

Actually, he was facing this issue in the court for a while, so it's nothing new. It was expected.

He was involved in spot fixing in February's PSL along with Sharjeel Khan, both from Islamabad United. Now both banned.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:31:20 PM

Today West Indies take on Ireland in a one-off ODI today. This match is crucial to West Indies, who have to win this match as well as the series against England to automatically qualify for the ODI world cup. Ireland will fancy their chances here, given West Indies’ fluctuating performance. Sri Lanka will also be rooting for an Ireland victory here.

This match got no result because match abandoned without a ball bowled. Now, what happens to WI auto qualification to the world cup?

I was thinking that if they can win England series is good enough for auto qualification but didn't know that they also need to win this match. But by looking at their current performance I don't think they can win England series. They may need to play the qualifying matches go to the world cup.
If West Indies won this series by 4 - 1 then they can qualify for World cup otherwise they have to play qualifying matches which is worst for them as one of world's greatest team now going down badly West Indies cricket board need to act fairly despite internal politics which is killing them for years bring back stars for bringing back pride of past
The world class team went down because of their internal politics in WI board, and they have to fix it as soon as possible or else this team will lose its reputation in the international cricket. WI have top class players but they will not select because of money problem, and another side SL is struggling to get back his old form and here experience problem all new comers are there they need some experienced players help, but it is not possible every on retired. I think WI will play qualifying match.
That is really sad to hear. Honestly, West Indies team is capable of beating all the strong teams of the world but its suffering through a lot at the present moment. I hope things will get better soon for them because I want to see this team competing in the ODI World Cup.

Sri Lanka is going to face Pakistan from 28 Sept and both teams have newbies in it. This series will be an interesting one.

I am too so excited about the series upcoming in the end of September. Pakistan and Sri Lanka both have newbies and they are playing against each other for the first time. I am more excited for these newcomers playing because senior players already understand one another from teams.
Pages: « 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 [629] 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 1105 »
  Print  

Jump to: