Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 [633] 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587847 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:39:31 AM

if you agree with me or not, England Cricket team is the strongest test side at present. they have a pure balanced side both batting and bowling. on the hand, West Indies is one of the weakest test team at the current situation. that's why they could do anything against West Indies.

if the West Indies team could come along with their best squad then the scenario would have been different, if Gayle, Samuels, Bravo, Ramdin and other best performers could play in this series then West Indies could win at least one or two matches.
You may be right in case of England for the best test team at present. But why you considering West Indies to be the weakest at the moment. They got some issues in team but still the squad is not weak. They have strong batting scheme so I don’t think WI couldn’t give a tough buzz.

England had a comfortable victory by over 100 runs, but the crowd got some entertainment as well. Ali and Gayle made it a shower of Sixers. But of course , the result wasn't in doubt at all.

It looks like now WI may lose the auto-inclusion to world cup teams and they may need to play qualifying matches to enter into the world cup. I never imagined this will happen to WI team. It has got such a good players but because of internal issues, they spoil their reputation. Basically, WI cricket board failed to resolve issues with all main players. England was fully dominated that match and they deserved the win.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:25:01 AM

Today we have Pakistan vs World XI, 3rd T20 match. This is the last match. Now the series is equal 1-1. Who will win todays match they will win this series. Very exciting match because last two games both team played well especially Pakistan team. I am expecting more than 200+ runs target in this match, and my prediction is World XI will win this match. Any guess?
The match was well balanced as both teams was in good shape but Pakistan with home advantage done good World XI lost Amla as run out was turning point for their chase but still done good job Pakistan bowling attack was on rock they done great job and keep quit Miller and Sammy in last overs this was also good point for Pakistan win

It was a much needed series for Pakistan in order to get back the international cricket to their soil. Good steps taken by the PCB to change the current mindset of the overseas players but still they need to work hard to convince the top international teams for touring the Pakistan. Situation of the cricket in Pakistan was worst after the terrorist attack on Sri Lankan team, Pakistan should create a safe environment for international cricket as Safety of the players should be the top priority.

If we talk about the current T20 series between Pakistan and World 11, i don't find this as a big victory for PAK as World 11 team was very weak, with no experience of playing together as a team. There were no understanding between two players and there were lack of team combinations. But still it was a good win for Pakistan and it will help to boost the cricket in Pakistan.
of course how the coordination will build in within few days. They need some time, but they don't have much time. But overall well entertain series we had. Yes after a long time international players played in Pakistan and host team won that series it is good sine for Pakistan. congratulations.
Actually what I think is the same as yours. The reason behind such bad defeat for world eleven was the misunderstandings in team and the lack of coordination. They are players from different countries so they would have much time for better coordination but they didn’t have so. Still Pakistan has succeeded in best way to retain the blossomy of Champions.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:39:48 PM

India has reached the top position both One-day international and test formate. Under the captaincy of Kohli, India is playing attacking cricket. each and every player is trying to give their best effort in order to be the winner. they are looking so discipline and that why they are able to perform at this level.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:59:53 PM

India has reached the top position both One-day international and test formate. Under the captaincy of Kohli, India is playing attacking cricket. each and every player is trying to give their best effort in order to be the winner. they are looking so discipline and that why they are able to perform at this level.

This side looks much balanced than what we had under Ganguly or Dhoni's captaincy.All the players contributed in each of the matches and not like earlier where one used to lead from the front and if he fails the team loses.Kohli has overtaken Dhoni as the best captain all time currently, let's see if India can win this series 5-0 from here on.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:52:31 PM

This side looks much balanced than what we had under Ganguly or Dhoni's captaincy.All the players contributed in each of the matches and not like earlier where one used to lead from the front and if he fails the team loses.Kohli has overtaken Dhoni as the best captain all time currently, let's see if India can win this series 5-0 from here on.

When Kholi came to the captain place that time, Indian team already having great players aside. But for me, the best Indian captain is Ganguly after that Dhoni. Kholi needs to learn a lot of things from senior players. Did you observed now also in criticle condition Dhoni will lead the team. I think AUS atleast they will win one match in this series.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

When Kholi came to the captain place that time, Indian team already having great players aside. But for me, the best Indian captain is Ganguly after that Dhoni. Kholi needs to learn a lot of things from senior players. Did you observed now also in criticle condition Dhoni will lead the team. I think AUS atleast they will win one match in this series.

Virat Kohli still lacks experience. He is good but young, nothing can beat experience. He'll take time to learn from his mistakes.

Dhoni was the best captain of last 20 years for India, just in my opinion. Smiley
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:20:43 PM

Virat Kohli still lacks experience. He is good but young, nothing can beat experience. He'll take time to learn from his mistakes.

Dhoni was the best captain of last 20 years for India, just in my opinion. Smiley
Yes I agree Dhoni is the best captain for Indian team and under his captaincy, India won all major ICC tournaments, and he took India to number one position in all format of games ODI, TEST, T20 his record is huge. But still people like Ganguly. He is one of the great cricketer in the Indian team.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

Best thing Virat is sharing his comments with Dhoni which is surely one of best Captains India produce in last few decades he could be more lethal in future as he is natural attacking cricketer like Ricky Ponting of Australia in my opinion Ganguly was best Captain of India because he open doors for Indian overseas successes 
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:02:39 PM

Had never seen Ganguli's captain ship in the international games but he was not a good captain for Kolkatta in the IPL which is why I never liked his captaincy. In the IPL, we got to see good captains like Rohit Sharma and then Gambhir too who played as a team rather than individual performers. Definitely Dhoni is my favorite along with Ponting for the Australian team. they make these crucial decisions that can change the game in their favor and I'm glad Virat is still taking advice of Dhoni till now. I'm sure they manage to win these series as Australia's performance as a team is not good. They need to work hard on their bowling as well as batting.

SushGo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:05:59 PM

Had never seen Ganguli's captain ship in the international games but he was not a good captain for Kolkatta in the IPL which is why I never liked his captaincy. In the IPL, we got to see good captains like Rohit Sharma and then Gambhir too who played as a team rather than individual performers. Definitely Dhoni is my favorite along with Ponting for the Australian team. they make these crucial decisions that can change the game in their favor and I'm glad Virat is still taking advice of Dhoni till now. I'm sure they manage to win these series as Australia's performance as a team is not good. They need to work hard on their bowling as well as batting.

People who did not know anything about the Ganguly and his captaincy are the same people who consider Dhoni as a best Indian Captain. Otherwise, people who has seen Ganguly as captain knows the difference. Ganguly is the one who build-ed the team from zero, team india learned aggression under his captaincy only.

Always remember that

Ganguly was the best captain of the Indian team and Dhoni was the captain of best Indian team.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:31:45 PM

Ben Stokes has been arrested after a drunken brawl. Although he has been released without charges, the English board has suspended him and he won't take part in the fourth ODI. This still won't improve West Indies chances.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:58:53 AM

Ben Stokes has been arrested after a drunken brawl. Although he has been released without charges, the English board has suspended him and he won't take part in the fourth ODI. This still won't improve West Indies chances.

Now WI got all good players but somehow they can't play together and win the matches. Today got a 4th one-day match between these two teams and let's see how WI will perform in this match. I was expected in the last match Wi may give surprise to England team but didn't happen and lost very badly. Now England confidence level is very high and WI team confidence level very low. I fell today also England team will win by a good margin.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

West Indies are floundering at 35/3 in the fourth one day international. With Gayle gone, their chances are slim. It is unfortunate that West Indies are playing so poorly in the ODIs after winning a test match against England.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:40:24 PM

First test match between RSA and Bangladesh will be start from tomorrow.Bangladesh is on great form as they have beaten Australia recently in home ground.So,it won't be easy for RSA to knock Bangladesh down easily.Also Bangladesh have to cope with the new place and weather.Shakib will not be on the squad because he is in rest so other players must take responsibility.I heard two new players will be on squad of RSA.Hoping for a great match.

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

West Indies are floundering at 35/3 in the fourth one day international. With Gayle gone, their chances are slim. It is unfortunate that West Indies are playing so poorly in the ODIs after winning a test match against England.

4 down now and the run rate seems to be slowly going down now.These are the last two batsmen available to get them to a good score and losing any one of them can make they bowled out within a short time.Anything above 280 would be a good score for WI to defend with the bowling they have.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:46:58 PM

4 down now and the run rate seems to be slowly going down now.These are the last two batsmen available to get them to a good score and losing any one of them can make they bowled out within a short time.Anything above 280 would be a good score for WI to defend with the bowling they have.

WI players are unbelievable in ODI, and T20 matches look at Evin Lewis he is heading to double century I think he will make it. What an innings by Lewis today after losing back to back wickets he alone stands, and batting captain Jason Holder is also supporting him well in another side. The score is 318/4 still 4 overs left I think the score will cross 350 runs.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:11:52 PM

Seeing the rain in Banglore today, I don't think there will be even toss tomorrow. Indian players are at their best and Aussies got crushed very hard last time. I just hope for a match tomorrow where Aussies at least fight.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

WI players are unbelievable in ODI, and T20 matches look at Evin Lewis he is heading to double century I think he will make it. What an innings by Lewis today after losing back to back wickets he alone stands, and batting captain Jason Holder is also supporting him well in another side. The score is 318/4 still 4 overs left I think the score will cross 350 runs.

WI made 356 runs for 7 wickets in their 50 overs. England have started well they are 156/2 in their 23 overs. They are at the moment playing brilliantly and they are in the game till Root or Morgan are in the crease. Once both gets out then WI have a chance to come back and probably will win also if they take the 2 quick wickets now.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:08:29 PM

Looks like England may loose this match wherein 5 wickets are already lost and they have just 21 overs to make 165+ runs. IF they lose 2 more wickets, they'll have to struggle in the last 10 overs and I hope WI have a good plan to restrict them to make more runs. Chances are still less for WI to win but 2 wickets at this time can change the game.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:12:09 PM

WI made 356 runs for 7 wickets in their 50 overs. England have started well they are 156/2 in their 23 overs. They are at the moment playing brilliantly and they are in the game till Root or Morgan are in the crease. Once both gets out then WI have a chance to come back and probably will win also if they take the 2 quick wickets now.

West Indies lost only 5 wickets mate, not 7 wickets. And what you expected that happened England lost Root and Morgan back to back now the score is 201 runs and 5 wickets down. England needs 156 runs in 120 balls. This is not a big score they can chase this, but they have to maintain wickets. Now if they lose any wickets then it will become tough for England to win this match.
Pages: « 1 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 [633] 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: