Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:32:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 [644] 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589070 times)
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:13:25 AM

Sri Lanka got another lose as they couldn't make 220 against Pakistan.Sri Lanka bowled beautifully and bowled out Pakistan by 219.But their batsman was not up to the mark.Only tharanga made a sensational century.Pakistan bowled really well at death and took quick wickets.Shadam made 52 runs and took 3 wickets and he deserve the MOM award.
Both teams are unpredictable teams no one can guess how they will play. So this series is interesting. Look at the target is very less and one batsman Upul Tharanga made century then only SL lost the game. How to pick winning team in series is a very tough task.

Currently both teams preparing with young guns as big whales already retired from International for them so they will take time because new boys need time for International cricket Pakistan have some advantage in bowling and this done key role in both matches they have good and match winner bowlers Sri Lanka is not good enough right now
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:06:58 PM

Sri Lanka got another lose as they couldn't make 220 against Pakistan.Sri Lanka bowled beautifully and bowled out Pakistan by 219.But their batsman was not up to the mark.Only tharanga made a sensational century.Pakistan bowled really well at death and took quick wickets.Shadam made 52 runs and took 3 wickets and he deserve the MOM award.
Both teams are unpredictable teams no one can guess how they will play. So this series is interesting. Look at the target is very less and one batsman Upul Tharanga made century then only SL lost the game. How to pick winning team in series is a very tough task.

Currently both teams preparing with young guns as big whales already retired from International for them so they will take time because new boys need time for International cricket Pakistan have some advantage in bowling and this done key role in both matches they have good and match winner bowlers Sri Lanka is not good enough right now

But Pakistan both bowlers and batsman performances are not consistent either because they are not experienced or they might be doing a match fixes otherwise if one can bowl so well in one match and next match totally opposite. So I never trust that team performance and never bet on matches Pakistan plays. But SL team somehow not doing well so can't tell what will happen in tomorrow.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

Tomorrow matches Pakistan vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI match. I don't know who is going to win this match because both teams performance is same so I will go for live betting.

South Africa vs Bangladesh, 2nd ODI. This is clear SA will win this match. I don't have any doubt. Any predictions on these two games.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:01:26 PM

Tomorrow matches Pakistan vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI match. I don't know who is going to win this match because both teams performance is same so I will go for live betting.

South Africa vs Bangladesh, 2nd ODI. This is clear SA will win this match. I don't have any doubt. Any predictions on these two games.
Since this is a limited over cricket i am going with Pakistan to win the match as Sri Lanka does have a really bad one day team and their performance in the past year is not that promising,even though they had a wonderful test series in the back of some wonderful spin bowling but that is not the case with one day. With South Africa and Bangladesh i am going with South Africa and it is an easy pick.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:10:45 PM

South Africa is expected to win the game easily. But what are the odds that the book keepers are offering for a Bangladesh win? If there are stupendous odds, then it might make sense to take a small gamble.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:30:24 AM

Since this is a limited over cricket i am going with Pakistan to win the match as Sri Lanka does have a really bad one day team and their performance in the past year is not that promising,even though they had a wonderful test series in the back of some wonderful spin bowling but that is not the case with one day. With South Africa and Bangladesh i am going with South Africa and it is an easy pick.

But Bangladesh got a history of upsetting big teams in many times so you should be careful before betting a huge amount on this match. Even though they played very badly in the last match they can always come back strongly so I feel we should bet only small amount. In another match, Pakistan got a higher chance to win because currently, SL team performance is not good.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:02:27 AM

But Bangladesh got a history of upsetting big teams in many times so you should be careful before betting a huge amount on this match. Even though they played very badly in the last match they can always come back strongly so I feel we should bet only small amount. In another match, Pakistan got a higher chance to win because currently, SL team performance is not good.
You can flash of brilliance here and there from Bangladesh team but they are not consistent , saying that I am with you when you say Bangla can upset big teams and SA can loose against Bangla . Bangla got some top order batsmen and all rounders but poor mental stability .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:23:18 AM

You can flash of brilliance here and there from Bangladesh team but they are not consistent , saying that I am with you when you say Bangla can upset big teams and SA can loose against Bangla . Bangla got some top order batsmen and all rounders but poor mental stability .

The odds for a Bangladesh win are 7:1 as per bet365. The rewards are not too high for us to consider risking betting on Bangladesh. They lost the last match by 10 wickets! If the odds were 20:1, I would consider betting.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:11:03 AM

Pakistan seems like positive and have pretty good balanced. I would like to go PAK. Other, SA vs BAN if there's nothing wrong looking easy win for SA. BAN will be trying bounce bank and level the series. Hope a good match.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:22:39 AM

The odds for a Bangladesh win are 7:1 as per bet365. The rewards are not too high for us to consider risking betting on Bangladesh. They lost the last match by 10 wickets! If the odds were 20:1, I would consider betting.
Toss won by Bangladesh and doing bowling South African openers already doing job as they finished few days back 15/0 in 4 overs hope today we have something interesting as Bangla tigers need to do hard work for win or close match odds still @7 for them
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

Toss won by Bangladesh and doing bowling South African openers already doing job as they finished few days back 15/0 in 4 overs hope today we have something interesting as Bangla tigers need to do hard work for win or close match odds still @7 for them
7 is great odds if you ask me , I would take the risk because you never know what happens in Cricket . Bangla has some fine batsmen who can chase down big totals ( not everytime though ) so I am gonna go for it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:53:52 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 01:05:07 PM by DU18

South Africa made 353 in 2nd ODI and that's a huge target for Bangladesh.Divilliers played a great innings,he made 176 in just 104 balls.Bangladesh is in big trouble as they already lost their top batsman Tamim.I am.sure that south africa will win this match and lead the series by 2-0.

On the other hand,Sri Lanka made a good opening partnership, they are 102-2 untill now and I wish they will seal the match.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:39:24 PM

7 is great odds if you ask me , I would take the risk because you never know what happens in Cricket . Bangla has some fine batsmen who can chase down big totals ( not everytime though ) so I am gonna go for it.

SA has scored 353 runs in 50 overs and Bangladesh started good and scored 98 runs in 17 overs and last two wickets and still require another 256 runs and got 8 wickets and 33.0 overs to chase this total. If they continue batting like this another 10 to 15 overs without losing wickets and score at least 6 runs per over then they can do some magic towards the end of the match. But if they don't score runs then required run rate will shoot up and pressure will build-up on batsman and they will start losing wickets.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

South Africa made 353 in 2nd ODI and that's a huge target for Bangladesh.Divilliers played a great innings,he made 176 in just 104 balls.Bangladesh is in big trouble as they already lost their top batsman Tamim.I am.sure that south africa will win this match and lead the series by 2-0.

On the other hand,Sri Lanka made a good opening partnership, they are 102-2 untill now, and I wish they will seal the match.
After a long time AB de Villiers back his form it was an excellent batting and good time pass. but he missed double ton that is bad luck anyway they are in safe side I this match the target is very high. So SA will win this match easily. Now Bangladesh 105/2.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:36:05 PM

On the other hand,Sri Lanka made a good opening partnership, they are 102-2 untill now, and I wish they will seal the match.
After a long time AB de Villiers back his form it was an excellent batting and good time pass. but he missed double ton that is bad luck anyway they are in safe side I this match the target is very high. So SA will win this match easily. Now Bangladesh 105/2.

As expected, Bangladesh lost the match heavily,by more than 100 runs. They were all out for 249. They had no clue about how to control de villiers and lost the plot in the match pretty early.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

As expected, Bangladesh lost the match heavily,by more than 100 runs. They were all out for 249. They had no clue about how to control de villiers and lost the plot in the match pretty early.
Right now we have two ODI's series and both going one sided as today South Africa ruined by 104 runs Pakistan stun Sri Lanka by 7 wickets with the help of Hassan Ali's 5 wickets and Imam's debut century very bore cricket we have to wait for India vs New Zealand series as this could be more interesting
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:05:52 PM

Right now we have two ODI's series and both going one sided as today South Africa ruined by 104 runs Pakistan stun Sri Lanka by 7 wickets with the help of Hassan Ali's 5 wickets and Imam's debut century very bore cricket we have to wait for India vs New Zealand series as this could be more interesting
Yes that is right, a very good performance by Hassan Ali taking quick wickets, which restrict Sri Lankan team to a low run, 208,. In bating side it was also a good start by Imam in his first ODI match, who score 50 and give a very good start to Pakistan. I think that it was the third ODI and all the won by Pakistan.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:54:54 PM

I am really impressed with the performance of AB de Villiers,he is back after some time and yet he was able to perform they way he could which shows the immense talent and the range of shots and the will at which he is scoring the boundaries is just awesome,i really hope that South Africa could win the next world cup and break the jinx they have when it comes to world cup events and for that they need ABD in his current form .
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:54:19 AM

I am really impressed with the performance of AB de Villiers,he is back after some time and yet he was able to perform they way he could which shows the immense talent and the range of shots and the will at which he is scoring the boundaries is just awesome,i really hope that South Africa could win the next world cup and break the jinx they have when it comes to world cup events and for that they need ABD in his current form .
This is what "Cricket" fans wanted to see from ABD . What a comeback by ABD , 176 is no joke and I am very happy to see him play this way . They can win you know , they got top class team but yeah sometimes they aren't lucky .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:45:04 AM

Bangladesh actually started batting good but slowly they were not able to keep up the required run rate and also started losing the wickets particularly towards the end of the match last four wickets they lost it very cheaply. These are the good experiences to these Bangladesh players and should improve their performance in future. This match was fully dominated by SA from the beginning to end and they deserved this win.
Pages: « 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 [644] 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: