Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 [875] 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:40:23 AM

3rd ODI between England and Pakistan is going to start within a couple of hours.  The last match was good for Batsmen from both sides, which means a nightmare for bowlers lol.  Grin if Pakistan loses this match as well then they can't win this series because the first match already washed away due to rain and Pakistan team is lagging 0-1 right now in this 5 ODI series.

I am wishing for good contest between Bat and Ball in today's match. give some chance to bowlers too  Cry

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:03:47 AM

I was checking the scoreboards of various matches that have happened in England and Ireland during the past few weeks. In almost all of the matches, scores in excess of 300 were recorded. This is very different from the conditions that had prevailed during the cricket world cup of 1999, when most of the teams were struggling to cross 200.

Vishnu Bhai, cricket has changed drastically, try to compare this era with 70's-80's just for fun Cheesy (graveyard for batsmen) Those days are gone when Bowlers used to rule the cricket field

90's was the era when we had Solid competition between Bowlers and Batsmen. But now time has changed for good and arguably bad. Enjoy this change.

You are right. The times have changed. But can't say that I am happy with the changes. In test cricket, both the bowler and the batsmen have equal chances to perform. It is not biased in the favor of any one of them. The same can't be said about the ODI cricket. It is heavily biased in favor of the batsmen. On top of that the bowlers have to deal with rule changes such as free-hit. If the competition is not equal, then in the end it may reduce the enthusiasm levels. I was someone who watched the CWC 1999 as a kid. And I definitely enjoyed the matches then, irrespective of the low team totals.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:45:28 PM

-snip-

You are right. The times have changed. But can't say that I am happy with the changes. In test cricket, both the bowler and the batsmen have equal chances to perform. It is not biased in the favor of any one of them. The same can't be said about the ODI cricket. It is heavily biased in favor of the batsmen. On top of that the bowlers have to deal with rule changes such as free-hit. If the competition is not equal, then in the end it may reduce the enthusiasm levels. I was someone who watched the CWC 1999 as a kid. And I definitely enjoyed the matches then, irrespective of the low team totals.

Agreed it should be balanced otherwise it can get boring easily. But nowadays spectators loves to watch their favorite batsmen or teams to hit sixes-four or big totals, so we have commercial angle too.

As long as test cricket is untouched.  I have no issues with big total in 20-20 format due to commercial point of view and little balanced pitches in the ODI.

Pakistan VS England

Pakistan inning is in progress and Pakistan lost 2 wickets. Fakhar Zaman failed in this match and got out cheaply. Sadly babar failed too despite getting solid start, he was timing very well and his straight drive and one pull shot was treat to watch. Chris Woakes got both wickets.

Imam looking good so far and building his inning nicely, however he was struggling against Woakes and Willey in start.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:12:11 PM

Bangladesh won against Windies on yesterday by 5 wickets.Bangladesh have won last 5 games out of 6 Against Windies.Mashrafee, Mushfiq, Fizz all performed very good.By this win, Bangladesh have qualified to the final of tri-nation Series.So, Ireland is eliminated and will play a friendly match against Bangladesh tomorrow.Final of This tri-nation will held on Friday, I think Bangladesh will be the champions.                       
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:04:11 PM

The reason for these rule changes to favor the batsmen in the shorter format is to attract advertisement and the amount of money they get from broadcasting rights, you just compare these two in the past twenty years and you will get the answer for the rule changes that favor the batsmen, the media companies are spending billions for the broadcasting rights and they are able to spent that much amount because they could get those amount back through advertisement and if the matches are short, it reduces the advertisement time and thus their profit. It is business and money changed the game of cricket .
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:49:42 PM

Bangladesh won against Windies on yesterday by 5 wickets.Bangladesh have won last 5 games out of 6 Against Windies.Mashrafee, Mushfiq, Fizz all performed very good.By this win, Bangladesh have qualified to the final of tri-nation Series.So, Ireland is eliminated and will play a friendly match against Bangladesh tomorrow.Final of This tri-nation will held on Friday, I think Bangladesh will be the champions.                       
It's a total team effort, summing up the last 2 matches both department progress admirably. Yesterday Bangladesh bowled really well. Mustafizur, Mashrafe splendid bowling figure place Bangladesh in the final of Tri-nation Series! Its mean there just two matches left so lets see how it goes in the final.

I am expecting Bangladesh to lift the cup too. They have been in stunning form recently and Windies are losing consistently as expected even after certain terrific individual performances. They should be very happy with their form going into the World Cup.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 08:41:01 PM

It's a total team effort, summing up the last 2 matches both department progress admirably. Yesterday Bangladesh bowled really well. Mustafizur, Mashrafe splendid bowling figure place Bangladesh in the final of Tri-nation Series! Its mean there just two matches left so lets see how it goes in the final.

I am expecting Bangladesh to lift the cup too. They have been in stunning form recently and Windies are losing consistently as expected even after certain terrific individual performances. They should be very happy with their form going into the World Cup.

Bangladesh is the dark horse for this years World Cup as on their day they are a very good cricket team. I can see them upsetting some of the top teams and even making it to the knock out stage of the tournament. The WI don't look good right now which is a shame after coming off a great series against England, they will need to improve if they have any chance at doing well in the World Cup.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:56:46 PM

England just finished the 3rd match of 5-match ODI series versus Pakistan in a nice style. They completed the target of over 350 runs with the loss of just 4 wickets. However, the English conditions seem to be awfully in favor of batsmen, not the bowlers. I think that even the target of 400 runs would've been achievable for England on this wicket.

Anyways, Pakistan really needs to get back Mohammad Amir in the team. Without him, the bowling strength isn't looking good at all.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:01:26 PM

England just finished the 3rd match of 5-match ODI series versus Pakistan in a nice style. They completed the target of over 350 runs with the loss of just 4 wickets. However, the English conditions seem to be awfully in favor of batsmen, not the bowlers. I think that even the target of 400 runs would've been achievable for England on this wicket.

Anyways, Pakistan really needs to get back Mohammad Amir in the team. Without him, the bowling strength isn't looking good at all.
Very ordinary bowling from Pakistani bowlers and more poor fielding cost this match with this bowling and fielding they cannot touch top 4 they need to do some very quick and hard work in these both departments.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:28:19 PM

Who are expecting the next world cup and what is your favourite team in this time to win share your thoughts.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:31:07 AM

Who are expecting the next world cup and what is your favourite team in this time to win share your thoughts.

If by any chance you visit this thread and notice my reply then I would like to invite you in dedicated World cup thread and betting thread.

You can find and discuss more details by visiting the following threads.

World Cup discussion thread by Raja_MBZ

And if you fancy the betting and want to win the prize money by participating in the pool, then please do so.

Cricket World Cup 2019 Prediction Pool [Join FREE win x BTC] by Royse

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:43:01 AM

If you compare with one country and it seems to be Bangladesh can easily win the world cup, look at the charts there are many other good teams whose focus is to win the World Cup, this time it is going to be a very tough job for all the team because most young people are entering into the World Cup, this time it is going to be more entertaining.
Haunebu

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:19:37 AM

In my opinion, India is my favorite team and they will most likely lift the World Cup as long as they quickly adapt to the conditions in England. My 2nd preference would be England due to their home pitch advantage and my 3rd preference would be Australia since you can never rule them out.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:48:46 PM

In my opinion, India is my favorite team and they will most likely lift the World Cup as long as they quickly adapt to the conditions in England. My 2nd preference would be England due to their home pitch advantage and my 3rd preference would be Australia since you can never rule them out.
Added to the list I believe South Africa will be a hard fight to each and every team. Every time Sri Lanka makes some intermediary changes in the match making themselves strong. With this I find the world cup to be more interesting and the increased chance is always for India and Australia.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:08:34 PM

Here is my ranking for the 10 teams, in the decreasing order of probability of winning CWC 2019:

1. Australia
2. England
3. India
4. South Africa
5. New Zealand
6. West Indies
7. Pakistan

The remaining teams (Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Bangladesh) have no chance of reaching the playoffs, so I am not including them in the ranking.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:08:19 PM

Here is my ranking for the 10 teams, in the decreasing order of probability of winning CWC 2019:
1. Australia
2. England
3. India
4. South Africa
5. New Zealand
6. West Indies
7. Pakistan
The remaining teams (Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Bangladesh) have no chance of reaching the playoffs, so I am not including them in the ranking.
England have a realistic chance to win the World cup along with India, i do not think that Australia have a chance with the team they have right now, they won more times than any other country but during those domination they had the best players in their playing eleven but that cannot be said now, South Africa had better players earlier but they never play according to their strength in world tournaments, the chance of India winning the world cup depends on two players Kohli and Dhoni as they are the best players in world cricket and no one will argue against it.
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 10:43:10 PM

1. Australia
2. England
3. India
4. South Africa
5. New Zealand
6. West Indies
7. Pakistan
England have a realistic chance to win the World cup along with India, i do not think that Australia have a chance with the team they have right now, they won more times than any other country but during those domination they had the best players in their playing eleven but that cannot be said now, South Africa had better players earlier but they never play according to their strength in world tournaments, the chance of India winning the world cup depends on two players Kohli and Dhoni as they are the best players in world cricket and no one will argue against it.

I'm still not sure why people keep saying this about the Australian team. They almost have the same team as the last World Cup except for a few players so in my opinion they have a big chance at winning as they play good on English pitches compared to other teams. They just need to get the opening batsman sorted and the middle order and they will be a big contender. The bowling attack is in the top 3 and with Smith and Warner coming back it will be a tough team to beat. In the list above, the team I think shouldn't be there is the WI and be replaced with Bangladesh as they could be the dark horse that might surprise us all.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1996

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 02:30:47 AM

1. Australia
2. England
3. India
4. South Africa
5. New Zealand
6. West Indies
7. Pakistan
Australia has more chance than any other team, if you think no, I would say you didn't watch cricket within last 5-6 months. They have one of the best team for this world cup along with some experoenced players. Their batsman are having runs regularly, I think they have the most chance to win it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Haunebu

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:31:59 AM

1. Australia
2. England
3. India
4. South Africa
5. New Zealand
6. West Indies
7. Pakistan
Australia has more chance than any other team, if you think no, I would say you didn't watch cricket within last 5-6 months. They have one of the best team for this world cup along with some experoenced players. Their batsman are having runs regularly, I think they have the most chance to win it.
I agree that Australia will always be a tough team to beat, but their current team is great though not as powerful as previous lineups. They have been beaten many times in the past 5-6 months which is why you need to do your research before making such wild statements.

England and India are in a much better position and have better chances in comparison.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3902

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:07:09 AM

~snip~

England and India are in a much better position and have better chances in comparison.
England has their best team in this world cup.
If they can not win this one then I doubt they will ever win any.

The history is not with them to win this world cup by the way. The only achievement England has is to win T20 world cup. So, considering the history I will not give England any chance to win this time too.

Australia
England

- I will need to see some of the matches of South Africa to talk anything about them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 [875] 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: