Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:57:50 AM

God... That's horrible Oo

I mean, is it serious? It's not an act?

Cause if that's real... God Trump should go to jail for that. Not in the White house!
And if it's an act... Well I don't see the point but not my problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:00:05 PM

It´s not an insult. These morons advertise their own stupidity. I guess that´s too difficult to understand for others of the same ilk.

He's not a moron.  He's simply going down the latest "think progress" or "talking points memos" or "young turks" hot button list and robotically blabbing it on the Internet.  This is not low IQ, it's the absence of any thinking whatsoever.

Why anyone would do that, I don't know.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:07:10 PM

It´s not an insult. These morons advertise their own stupidity. I guess that´s too difficult to understand for others of the same ilk.

He's not a moron.  He's simply going down the latest "think progress" or "talking points memos" or "young turks" hot button list and robotically blabbing it on the Internet.  This is not low IQ, it's the absence of any thinking whatsoever.

Some humans are born to be a soulless drone for others. If it wasn't for this cause, it would be for that cause. Ready to be plugged in.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:08:33 PM

Yeah, better support a man goind this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOE5VUcWXW0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOE5VUcWXW0)

That's really a good thinking...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:16:30 PM

I can almost believe in reincarnation now. Wow!

Grin

craked5

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:18:44 PM

Grin

The difference being that Patton actually fought for his country and freedom Smiley

Whereas Trump and Trumpers want to kill anyone not believing in the same things than them...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:25:04 PM

Grin

The difference being that Patton actually fought for his country and freedom Smiley

Whereas Trump and Trumpers want to kill anyone not believing in the same things than them...

Grin Cheesy

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:49:41 PM

Does it advance any dialog, this kind of lying?
craked5

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:02:21 PM

Yeah. Lies.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396677.msg14181788#msg14181788

Lies. Of course. Seems rather real to me.
http://www.vox.com/2016/3/11/11202540/trump-violent
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:03:29 PM

There is no dialog for them. There is no logic for them. No reason for them. Pure feeling for them. No brain activity for them. Lots and lots of bitcointalk fans read this thread. That is enough for them to make their own mind up. The more the brainless drones expose themselves the more they refine who they represent: the anti free speech totalitarian movement.

Bitcoin is free speech. Do not forget.

Just have fun and keep your focus and energy on the final price: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Smiley Wink Smiley

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:07:16 PM

There is no dialog for them. There is no logic for them. No reason for them. Pure feeling for them. No brain activity for them. Lots and lots of bitcointalk fans read this thread. That is enough for them to make their own mind up. The more the brainless drones expose themselves the more they refine who they represent: the anti free speech totalitarian movement.

Says the guy advocating for the death of a man who dared disturbing the speech of his great leader...

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:21:27 PM

Says the guy advocating for the death of a man who dared disturbing the speech of his great leader...

I am not a bernie sanders supporter, so he is not my great leader.

I believe TRUMP will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

You support wall street. You support the destruction of what the ideal of occupy wall street wanted to be, but failed because they were managed by morons who got bought at the end, by the banksters. You support all the actions of the Soros group. You support the globalists.

I do not.

mainpmf

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:25:34 PM

You support wall street. You support the destruction of what the ideal of occupy wall street wanted to be, but failed because they were managed by morons who got bought at the end, by the banksters. You support all the actions of the Soros group. You support the globalists.

I do not.

Oh, funny how the Trumper avoided the argument ^^

And he might not be your great leader but you keep posting like a huge fan about him...

Truckcoin

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:40:38 PM

I do not.

And he might not be your great leader but you keep posting like a huge fan about him...

Argument?

Great leader?

Huge Fan?

WTF?

Boil it down to the basics.  One dude says he wants to Make America Great Again, the other says Get Your Free Stuff Here.

Take your pick.  I know which losers will pick.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:44:31 PM

Hahahaha....Donald Trump's abrasive, longshot campaign for the Republican nomination for president is looking less unrealistic after big wins in early primaries in New Hampshire and South Carolina. So far he's had to spend only $18 million of his $4.5 billion fortune on his run (in all, his campaign has raised just $25 million). Trump has stirred controversy, starting with negative remarks in June 2015 about Mexican immigrants and his call to build a wall between Mexico and the U. More »

http://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:54:07 PM

I do not.

Argument?

Great leader?

Huge Fan?

WTF?

Boil it down to the basics.  One dude says he wants to Make America Great Again, the other says Get Your Free Stuff Here.

Yep.

mainpmf

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:55:53 PM

I do not.

Argument?

Great leader?

Huge Fan?

WTF?

Talking about how Wilikon said on another thread that we should kill a guy who just ran to the stage where Trump was.

All the Trumpers on the thread where like "yeah we should just kill him" and in fact the guy didn't even have a weapon...

Truckcoin

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:00:59 PM

Argument?

Great leader?

Huge Fan?

WTF?

Talking about how Wilikon said on another thread that we should kill a guy who just ran to the stage where Trump was.

All the Trumpers on the thread where like "yeah we should just kill him" and in fact the guy didn't even have a weapon...
[/quote]

Did he? 

Did they?

Where?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:08:42 PM

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller on live TV

You can tell she became nervous when JCVD took over

Published on Mar 13, 2016

Appearing on the French television show, Le Grand Journal, Jean-Claude Van Damme (JCVD) just showed the world that even he is aware of the control and power of the Rothschild and Rockefeller families.

Van Damme was invited on the French show to speak about the US elections and commented on Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Vladimir Putin.

However, he quickly hijacked the narrative and went on to explain how the Rothschild and Rockefeller families control the politicians and run the world from behind the scenes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JCVD gets it. He is a pro TRUMP? He is anti globalist for sure....

Wink

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:48:55 PM

Trump breaks 50% in national support for the first time

Showing little sign of a "ceiling", Donald Trump has only grown in support with the exit of Ben Carson and Marco Rubio's collapse

In the last two weeks, Republican frontrunner Donald Trump has won more delegates in primaries and caucuses, even while his opponents have launched new attacks and questions have been raised about his supporters.  The week’s Economist/YouGov Poll finds Trump still at the top of GOP voters’ preference with a wider lead, while Florida Senator Marco Rubio seems most damaged by the two weeks of attacks and counter-attacks.

This is the first time Trump has garnered the support of a majority of Republican primary voters nationwide. YouGov's February 24-27 survey marked his previous high, at 44% support.

Two weeks ago, the national Economist/YouGov Poll showed Rubio and Texas Senator Ted Cruz battling for second place behind Trump, in a field which still included retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson (who has since endorsed Trump).  This week, Rubio is battling Ohio Governor John Kasich for last place, with half the support Republican voters give to Cruz.  He is behind both Cruz and Kasich when Republican voters are asked for their second choice.  And only 19% of Republican voters would be enthusiastic about a Rubio nomination (in contrast, half would be enthusiastic if Trump were the nominee).

https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/03/14/trump-rises-national-support-rubio-falls-and-carso/

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: