Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572433 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:58:29 PM

You Can't Stump the Trump Volume 11 (NO COATS EDITION)

Say this real fast 20 times in a row, "You can't trump the Trump stump."

Grin

You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump

Same breath. Easy!

Wink

Go back and add the periods.    Cheesy

I can't! I was holding my nose while reading You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump

Smiley

Well, good Trumpet play anyway.    Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:11:45 PM

You Can't Stump the Trump Volume 11 (NO COATS EDITION)

Say this real fast 20 times in a row, "You can't trump the Trump stump."

Grin

You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump

Same breath. Easy!

Wink

Go back and add the periods.    Cheesy

I can't! I was holding my nose while reading You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump You can't trump the Trump stump

Smiley

Well, good Trumpet play anyway.    Cheesy

Not a trumpet but same principle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkA_pxHaNZQ

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:14:53 PM

Poll: Trump Beats Hillary in General Election Match-Up

A new FoxNews poll shows GOP frontrunner Donald Trump edging Hillary Clinton in a general election match-up. A December poll from Fox showed Hillary ahead of Trump by 11 points. This latest poll, however, has Trump beating Clinton by 3 points, 47-44 percent.

Since early December, Trump has been engulfed in media controversies surrounding his proposal to temporarily ban Muslim immigrants and his rhetoric confronting Hillary about President Bill Clinton’s salacious past and allegations of sexual misconduct with women. In that time, a potential general election match-up against Hillary has swung 14 points in Trump’s favor.

At the beginning of summer, Hillary led Trump by 17 points in an earlier Fox poll. Hillary is plagued by two significant challenges. Voter approval of Barack Obama is only 42 percent, while 53 percent disapprove of his job performance. Obama’s approval numbers are near the historic lows of his presidency.

Worse, however, are Obama’s marks on a number of important issues. In fact, on every issue tested, whether improving health care or containing ISIS, a strong majority of voters believe Obama will be remembered more for his failures than successes.

Hillary’s challenge isn’t just Obama’s unpopularity, however. She receives the lowest marks of any candidate running for president on being honest and trustworthy. Only 36 percent of voters believe Hillary is honest. A staggering 62 percent, almost two-thirds, say she is not trustworthy.

A candidate viewed as dishonest seeking to succeed an increasingly unpopular president itself presents a formidable challenge. The challenge is perhaps harder for Hillary, given the Clintons’ long record with voters. Almost half of voters, 46 percent, say Bill Clinton’s sex scandals have hurt Hillary’s campaign. Only 29 percent of voters say the sex scandals won’t make a difference in her campaign.

While Hillary has lost ground to Trump, as well as Rubio and Cruz, it is important to note that she has held steady against Jeb Bush. In fact, according to this latest poll, Jeb Bush may be the only Republican candidate who doesn’t have an edge on Hillary.

Perhaps Mitt Romney was right. A Bush-Clinton match-up would ensure Hillary captures the White House.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/08/poll-trump-beats-hillary-in-general-election-match-up/

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:22:53 AM

Flat-Earther Tila Tequila stumping to be Trump’s running mate?

Tila Tequila in 2008. Photo via Wikimedia Commons

Tila Tequila’s Twitter feed is full of profanity and political rants (“Liberals are the reason why the world is ending”), but her latest fame is for espousing the politically incorrect notion that the earth is flat.

The model and reality-TV star seems to be capitalizing on her latest attention and attracting the notice of media outlets such as New York Magazine.

No word yet from Donald Trump’s camp on whether she’s being short-listed for vice president.

Undeterred by anything, the 34-year-old woman born Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen is offering such entertaining comments as: ...

Read more: http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2016/01/08/flat-earther-tila-tequila-stumping-to-be-trumps-running-mate/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:28:36 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 04:00:10 PM by Wilikon

Flat-Earther Tila Tequila stumping to be Trump’s running mate?

Tila Tequila in 2008. Photo via Wikimedia Commons

Tila Tequila’s Twitter feed is full of profanity and political rants (“Liberals are the reason why the world is ending”), but her latest fame is for espousing the politically incorrect notion that the earth is flat.

The model and reality-TV star seems to be capitalizing on her latest attention and attracting the notice of media outlets such as New York Magazine.

No word yet from Donald Trump’s camp on whether she’s being short-listed for vice president.

Undeterred by anything, the 34-year-old woman born Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen is offering such entertaining comments as: ...

Read more: http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2016/01/08/flat-earther-tila-tequila-stumping-to-be-trumps-running-mate/

A... Model??  Cheesy

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=tilatequila/gender=f/tila-tequila.htm

Grin Cheesy Grin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:15:44 PM

Notes on a Phenomenon

[...]

~BACKSTAGE: I did check out the action backstage, and I'll say this: It was unlike any other candidate event I've been to. By comparison with, say, presidential campaigns such as Lamar Alexander's or Orrin Hatch's, Trump is very lightly staffed, and entirely unmanaged. Twenty minutes before the event, backstage is usually a whirl of activity with minions pretending to look busy and frantically tippy-tapping away on their phones over some vital matter or other. Deputy speechwriters and assistant campaign managers bustle about saying things like, "Mike's seen the Egyptian Prime Minister's response to the Secretary of State, so we're working on a sentence to add to the nuclear-proliferation section." There's none of that around Trump. He's meandering around back there shooting the breeze, posing for pics, totally relaxed - and so are his press secretary and campaign manager, too. If you've seen any of those inside-the-campaign movies, from Robert Redford in The Candidate to George Clooney in Ides of March, it looks all wrong: There's far too few people, and there's none of the fake busyness.

And then the announcement: "Ladies and gentlemen, the next President of the United States, Donald J Trump..."

~THE SHOW: He's very good at this. Very good. On the same day as Trump's speech, Peter Shumlin, the colorless dullard serving as Vermont's governor, came to the State House in Montpelier to deliver his "State of the State" address. He required two prompters so he could do the Obama swivel-head like a guy with good seats at Wimbledon following the world's slowest centre-court rally. Two prompters! In the Vermont legislature! And for the same old generic boilerplate you forget as soon as you've heard it.

Trump has no prompters. He walks out, pulls a couple of pieces of folded paper from his pocket, and then starts talking. Somewhere in there is the germ of a stump speech, but it would bore him to do the same poll-tested focus-grouped thing night after night, so he basically riffs on whatever's on his mind. This can lead to some odd juxtapositions: One minute he's talking about the Iran deal, the next he detours into how Macy's stock is in the toilet since they dumped Trump ties. But in a strange way it all hangs together: It's both a political speech, and a simultaneous running commentary on his own campaign.

It's also hilarious. I've seen no end of really mediocre shows at the Flynn in the last quarter-century, and I would have to account this the best night's entertainment I've had there with the exception of the great jazz singer Dianne Reeves a few years back. He's way funnier than half the stand-up acts I've seen at the Juste pour rires comedy festival a couple of hours north in Montreal. And I can guarantee that he was funnier than any of the guys trying their hand at Trump Improv night at the Vermont Comedy Club a couple of blocks away. He has a natural comic timing.

http://www.steynonline.com/7408/notes-on-a-phenomenon

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:19:52 PM

Trump: ‘No Feeling Sorry for Hillary’ — ‘She’s Not a Victim, She Was an Enabler’

On “Fox News Sunday,” Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump explained all of the things that were fair game if Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton made charges of sexism, most of which were about how Clinton handled her husband Bill Clinton’s indiscretions while she was first lady.

Trump said, “You’re talking about many. I mean, if you read the book, the book has other ones that were really horrible. You have one being — accusing him of rape, and other things. Hey, look, he was impeached. He lost his law license, couldn’t practice law. He had to pay a massive fine or a massive amount of money to — whether it’s Paula Jones, or whoever. And this was all done in the White House. A lot of this was done in the White House. Not a good situation. Now, had she not mentioned about penchant for sexism, to me, penchant — I have a penchant for sexism. I have more respect for women than Hillary Clinton has. I have more respect than Hillary Clinton, OK? I will take care of this country far better than Hillary. So, I thought it was appropriate. I mean, to be honest, I thought it was appropriate. He’s campaigning for the wife. She said I had a penchant for sexism, which I don’t. But, that’s what she said. She made the statement.”

Host Chris Wallace went on to say there are some questioning Trump’s strategy and that it could backfire, to which Trump added that she wasn’t a victim, but an enabler.

Exchange as follows:

WALLACE: Now, a lot of Republican officials, including a lot of Republican women say that’s going to backfire. That, you’re going to make her more popular. Once again, she’s the victim, that it’s going to turn a lot of…

TRUMP: No, no. She’s not a victim. She was an enabler — she

WALLACE: She was an enabler?

TRUMP: She worked — yes, she worked with him. I mean, she was — some of the women have been totally destroyed. Some of these women have been destroyed, and Hillary worked with him. I mean, there’s no — there’s no feeling sorry for Hillary in this situation. And, all you have to do is look at some of the facts, and look at some of the settlements. There’s no feeling sorry for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNdPkWITFQk

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:27:46 PM

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:59:04 PM

Lehman Brothers?Huh
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:27:55 PM

http://freebeacon.com/blog/disgraced-former-lehman-brothers-ceo-and-major-democratic-donor-refuses-to-apologize-for-role-in-2008-financial-crisis/

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in 1999-2016
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Harpy was a New York senator and had to campaign (easy) for the position.

AlphaCatalyst

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

The origin of "brave" evolved from "savage".

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:48:19 PM

This graphic is awesome.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:25:59 PM

So he's a communist then?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:40:26 PM

I'm beginning to understand you, now. You are some kind of warped kind of backwards. How did you ever make it through school? How are you even living? Amazing that you can even communicate in a forum like this one!

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:00:13 PM

http://freebeacon.com/blog/disgraced-former-lehman-brothers-ceo-and-major-democratic-donor-refuses-to-apologize-for-role-in-2008-financial-crisis/

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Okay.

And the Red Arrow for Sillary?

That means she's a Commie and a Dyke?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:08:16 PM

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Okay.

Evil Commie, yeah. Can't really blame her turning into a Dyke... I mean... Bill. Nuff said.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:59:39 AM

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Okay.

Evil Commie, yeah. Can't really blame her turning into a Dyke... I mean... Bill. Nuff said.

I have to admit you have a point.  Let me change it around.

That means she's an EVIL Commie and an EVIL Dyke?

(I do know people in communist countries who basically agree with their government, whom I would not describe as evil.  Unfortunate, but not evil.)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:25:20 PM

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Okay.

I have to admit you have a point.  Let me change it around.

That means she's an EVIL Commie and an EVIL Dyke?

(I do know people in communist countries who basically agree with their government, whom I would not describe as evil.  Unfortunate, but not evil.)

Yes, she is an EVIL Dyke.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:32:11 PM

Donald Trump Reads The Snake Lyric At Campaign Rally Referring To Immigration | Jan.12th 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6_2hFTw74&feature=share

CEDAR FALLS, Iowa — What does an Al Wilson song from 1968 have to do with the current Syrian refugee crisis?

In one of his shortest campaign speeches yet (Trump's typical hour was shortened a mere 38 minutes Tuesday night) the GOP front-runner hit all of his usual talking points with an unusually serious, professorial tone — and also managed to answer that question.

In what could be read as a rhetorical counter to President Obama's eloquent speaking style and often-anecdotal way of presenting policies to voters, Trump employed a never-before-seen tactic on the trail Tuesday evening: A dramatic reading, glasses and all, of Al Wilson's "The Snake."

The song, which has an old-school R&B beat, paints a picture of a trusting woman (read: America) who invites a snake into her home, saving him from freezing. Ultimately, as she "clutched him to her bosom" he bites her.

When she asks why he did that after all she'd done for him, the "vicious" reptile replies "oh shut up silly woman ... you knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in."

Upon finishing the recitation, the crowd cheered. "That's right!" one man cried out.

"Does that make sense?" Trump asked the clapping crowd of about 1,000 people gathered in the University of Northern Iowa gymnasium. "Hopefully that's not gonna be the case," he said, referencing the controversial decision of whether or not to take Syrian refugees into the country.

During what some called Trump's personal pre-buttal to the State of the Union, his attacks on the president were mostly standard. He called out incompetence among the ranks of America's leaders, especially in regards to the Iran Deal, which Trump views as a harbinger for situations like the one in which Iran held two small Navy boats carrying 10 U.S. sailors earlier Tuesday.

Trump even joked that he might not watch the State of the Union, but quickly did an about face, saying that he had to watch in order to see "what the hell's going on because he [Obama] doesn't know, so somebody has to."

While he went after Ted Cruz for questions about his natural born citizenship, he lacked his signature bombastic flair, instead explaining that he's raising these questions "for the party" and "for Ted" not so that he can win "on a technicality."

He did, however, reassure that these questions about Cruz were a "big, big factor" and should be taken seriously.

In a departure from his prior pleas to Iowans to register and remember to vote on February 1st, Trump didn't ask for votes on this single-digit temp night Iowa Tuesday night.

Instead, he made a case for his electability, based on the fact that he's leading decisively everywhere but Iowa and that if he wins there, "I think we're gonna run the table."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/snake-trump-poetry-slams-syrian-refugees-allegorical-song-n495311

The Snake - Al Wilson

AL WILSON
"The Snake"
(Oscar Brown Jr.)

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Poor thing," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in, tender woman," sighed the snake

She wrapped him all cozy in a comforter of silk
And laid him by her fireside with some honey and some milk
She hurried home from work that night and soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taken to had bee revived
"Take me in, tender woman

She clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
She stroked his pretty skin again and kissed and held him tight
Instead of saying thanks, the snake gave her a vicious bite

"I saved you," cried the woman
"And you've bitten me, but why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:13:01 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:32:25 PM

This Donald Trump crowd shot from Florida will wow you

Donald Trump took his front-running campaign for the Republican presidential nomination to Pensacola, Fla., on Wednesday night.  And, holy cow, did people come out in droves to see him.

Here's a photo of the crowd taken by WaPo's own Jenna Johnson.

Trump's campaign claimed it gave out 20,000 tickets; the arena holds 11,500 people. According to Jenna's reporting, there were "at least 11,000" in attendance and "several thousand more were turned away." Here's a look at the line waiting to get in via NBC embed Ali Vitali:

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/687415682510798853

Large crowds are the rule, not the exception, at this point for Trump. He had 8,000 people in Lowell, Mass., earlier this month; more than 2,000 showed up in Burlington, Vt., -- not exactly a conservative enclave -- to hear Trump speak last week.

I've written a lot about crowd sizes this election and how they remain an uncertain indicator of actual support. But, Trump's ability to draw thousands and thousands of people to hear him speak this close to actual voting -- we are 19 days from the Iowa caucuses -- suggests to me that the enthusiasm and passion he has sparked among a certain segment of the GOP base isn't going anywhere any time soon.

And, judging from the packed house in Pensacola, Trump might be getting stronger, not weaker, as Iowa draws ever closer -- a prospect that will send a shiver down the collective spine of the Washington political establishment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/13/this-donald-trump-crowd-shot-from-florida-will-wow-you/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: