Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572416 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:55:34 AM

Trump Describes The Protesters/Rioters from the Costa Mesa, CA Rally.

"He broke his ass!"

Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:13:50 AM

Sounds a little conceited.  I've worked with several Mexican software engineers at a company who had fairly rigorous hiring practices and who were at least on par skills wise.  They both happened to look quite 'white', but two is a small sample size.  Both were from Mexico City.  Not sure where they got their graduate degrees (many people from all over the world do that here.)

This is the sort of Mexicans who should be allowed to enter the United States. Instead the government prefers the gangsters of Los Zetas, Mexican Mafia and MS-13. Actually it is extremely difficult for a foreign software engineer to migrate to the United States. The authorities mostly profer the low-skilled ones, who can be a drain to the treasury.

I won't argue the ratios because I don't know and it is difficult to get reliable information.  I suspect that you are correct and in recent years there have been strategic operations to 'import' people who are NOT the 'best and brightest' and the reasons are political.

I remain steadfast in my belief that a great many immigrants from Mexico are here and that they are 'better than average' as I define it.  Again, my definition rests significantly on their work ethic an organizational capabilities which allow them to run successful small businesses.

I'll will use the Hispanic turnout vote for trump to validate or invalidate my feelings about this.  I am not at all surprised to see Hispanics voting for trump in part because of my view on what kind of people a certain fraction of them are.

I will also say that one of the political motivations for this recent 'crisis' is classic divide-n-conquer.  I'm not playing this game and when I see people pumping it I immediately am suspicious.  No matter which side they are coming from.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/29/secrecy-zucks-silicon-valley-scared-death-trump-part-2/

However, most of the history of the United States includes numerous times that the U.S. brought in migrant workers from Mexico to fill all kinds of jobs.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:26:45 AM

Sounds a little conceited.  I've worked with several Mexican software engineers at a company who had fairly rigorous hiring practices and who were at least on par skills wise.  They both happened to look quite 'white', but two is a small sample size.  Both were from Mexico City.  Not sure where they got their graduate degrees (many people from all over the world do that here.)

This is the sort of Mexicans who should be allowed to enter the United States. Instead the government prefers the gangsters of Los Zetas, Mexican Mafia and MS-13. Actually it is extremely difficult for a foreign software engineer to migrate to the United States. The authorities mostly profer the low-skilled ones, who can be a drain to the treasury.

I won't argue the ratios because I don't know and it is difficult to get reliable information.  I suspect that you are correct and in recent years there have been strategic operations to 'import' people who are NOT the 'best and brightest' and the reasons are political.

I remain steadfast in my belief that a great many immigrants from Mexico are here and that they are 'better than average' as I define it.  Again, my definition rests significantly on their work ethic an organizational capabilities which allow them to run successful small businesses.

I'll will use the Hispanic turnout vote for trump to validate or invalidate my feelings about this.  I am not at all surprised to see Hispanics voting for trump in part because of my view on what kind of people a certain fraction of them are.

I will also say that one of the political motivations for this recent 'crisis' is classic divide-n-conquer.  I'm not playing this game and when I see people pumping it I immediately am suspicious.  No matter which side they are coming from.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/29/secrecy-zucks-silicon-valley-scared-death-trump-part-2/

However, most of the history of the United States includes numerous times that the U.S. brought in migrant workers from Mexico to fill all kinds of jobs.

Cool

This reply tells me you did not watch the video in the link.

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:27:23 AM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:36:28 AM

Cool

Smiley

Good call. The stupid site attempted to commandeer my browser. I got out of there as fast as I could. But I read a touch of the wording that came before the video, first.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:14:13 AM

The hat is too low... Makes her look like she was hit with the zika virus...

Good effort though.

Nope. Plenty of room.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:26:03 AM

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-goldberg-clinton-email-20160528-story.html

This is the leitmotiv. Trump sucks but he's in any case better than the other one.
I have no more doubts he's going to be the next US Chief.

Roll Eyes
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:53:05 PM

Cool

Smiley

Good call. The stupid site attempted to commandeer my browser. I got out of there as fast as I could. But I read a touch of the wording that came before the video, first.

Cool

Yes. I understand they need to make money, but it is beyond insane.

Use Privacy Badger + NoScript

Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:12:03 PM

Another opinion poll which finds Trump in a good position.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/herald_bulldog/2016/05/franklin_pierce_herald_poll_shows_tight_nh_race_trouble

Trump and Clinton are essentially tied in New Hampshire, a state which was won in 2012 by Obama (52% vs 46%). NH is not a deep-blue state, but still this means real trouble for Hitlery.

And in another poll, Hitlery leads Trump by just 4% in New Jersey. In 2012, this state was won by Obama with an 18% margin.

http://www.monmouth.edu/assets/0/32212254770/32212254991/32212254992/32212254994/32212254995/30064771087/71c06fa8-e277-4d82-9ac1-38fa679864c8.pdf
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:06:44 PM

The hat is too low... Makes her look like she was hit with the zika virus...

Good effort though.

Nope. Plenty of room.

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:06:54 PM

How to deal with the media...

Smiley

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 07:31:18 PM

Cool

Actually, there's a deeper issue here. The tariff-mongers like to claim that the United States rose to greatness in the late 19th century because of protectionism, but that same period did set the all-time speed record for the "Cheap Labour Express." More than one railway magnate bragged about importing Chinese "coolies" to help build a railroad at a pay rate of five cents per hour: a silver half-dollar per day. Yes, the virtually unrestricted immigration of the time did depress wages: that's why the first faction to lobby for immigration restrictions was the American Federation of Labour.

Trouble is, that same era of the "Golden Door." Many of the immigration-reform folks had ancestors who came over during that time, or have friends whose ancestors came in 'round that time. Folks like that, especially successful folks, are emotionally inclined to back some kind of amnesty because they're inclined to compare the illegals to their ancestors. That's one of the reasons why the knocks against Trump's immigration proposal (and Trump himself) resonate in certain circles. 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:50:46 PM

Loved it the whining media keep complaining when they get called out, WTF, what a bunch of coolaid retards, no wonder Trump is running circles around the media. At least, if they cant accurately inform us, we get entertained by their short comings.  

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:24:48 PM

Cool

Actually, there's a deeper issue here. The tariff-mongers like to claim that the United States rose to greatness in the late 19th century because of protectionism, but that same period did set the all-time speed record for the "Cheap Labour Express." More than one railway magnate bragged about importing Chinese "coolies" to help build a railroad at a pay rate of five cents per hour: a silver half-dollar per day. Yes, the virtually unrestricted immigration of the time did depress wages: that's why the first faction to lobby for immigration restrictions was the American Federation of Labour.

Trouble is, that same era of the "Golden Door." Many of the immigration-reform folks had ancestors who came over during that time, or have friends whose ancestors came in 'round that time. Folks like that, especially successful folks, are emotionally inclined to back some kind of amnesty because they're inclined to compare the illegals to their ancestors. That's one of the reasons why the knocks against Trump's immigration proposal (and Trump himself) resonate in certain circles. 

What circles? The new cotton plantation owner's club? Because their ancestors were treated worse than dirt, facebook like businesses feel entitled to exploit new lives, for their own benefit and for the memory of their ceo ancestors, new lives ready to abuse the social system created and put in place for poor American citizens already suffering..? Like the "Cheap Labour Express" did back then maybe?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:09:26 PM

Cool

What circles? The new cotton plantation owner's club? Because their ancestors were treated worse than dirt, facebook like businesses feel entitled to exploit new lives, for their own benefit and for the memory of their ceo ancestors, new lives ready to abuse the social system created and put in place for poor American citizens already suffering..? Like the "Cheap Labour Express" did back then maybe?

The Jones Plantation by Larken Rose.
Same video both links below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8Rj5xkDPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXiLGaiUuRM

Cool

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:30:21 PM

Cool

The Jones Plantation by Larken Rose.
Same video both links below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8Rj5xkDPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXiLGaiUuRM

Cool

A classic.

Thank you.

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:10:31 AM

FULL INTERVIEW [HD]: Donald Trump at Hannity; May 31, 2016; Liberal Media Attack, VP Pickup & More

Smiley

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 06:56:01 AM

Smiley

What is this supposed to prove, that you are a snide person nitpicking (not even accurately) a joke?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:42:09 AM

Smiley

What is this supposed to prove, that you are a snide person nitpicking (not even accurately) a joke?

I don't get the point but, isn't that skull one of those elongated alien skulls?

Cool

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:30:21 PM

Smiley

I don't get the point but, isn't that skull one of those elongated alien skulls?

Cool

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/02/12/dna-analysis-of-paracas-elongated-skulls-released-unknown-to-any-human-primate-or-animal/

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: