Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417149 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:40:32 AM

For me i dont think bitcoinwill replace dollars. Because ven the price of bitcoin high compared to dollars the government not reolace dollars because they use it everyday and dollars are started hundreds years ago and bitcoin started only 8 years ir become 1 decade soon.  What uf bitcoin die theres no forever in online for sure bitcoin will die after few decades but as of it will become stronger and stronger and the dollars will still there even after many hundreads years are gone are fast .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:03:54 AM

I don't think that is realistic for know, because a lot of countries depends on dollars for their transaction. Anyway, many people prefer paper money instead of digital currency.
Even after a lot of years even decades will not enough for bitcoin to replace the dollar because you already said it that there is a lot of countries that supporting and using USD and compare to bitcoin that is so limitless, i think bitcoin will just be an additional financial system for USD and not a replacement.
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:21:03 AM

I don't think so. It just a daydream.
How you can expect that Bitcoin is going to replace dollar, are you crazy.?? You can't imagine the platform of dollars and its credibility.
So there is no way to replace dollar by Bitcoin.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:40:27 AM

For me i dont think bitcoinwill replace dollars. Because ven the price of bitcoin high compared to dollars the government not reolace dollars because they use it everyday and dollars are started hundreds years ago and bitcoin started only 8 years ir become 1 decade soon.  What uf bitcoin die theres no forever in online for sure bitcoin will die after few decades but as of it will become stronger and stronger and the dollars will still there even after many hundreads years are gone are fast .
I am not agree with you, I think bitcoin will replace dollar soon because bitcoin are started 8 years ago and I see the majority customers are attracted this currency and just few years ago bitcoin established and these time bitcoin are very famous .And I think bitcoins after 10 or 15 years will replace dollar soon.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:35:53 PM

How you can expect that Bitcoin is going to replace dollar, are you crazy.?? You can't imagine the platform of dollars and its credibility.
Some people really think unrealistic already, the think bitcoin is the new currency that will eliminate the traditional system, well as for me it is not, it will just aid some problem in transaction but in the end we still need fiat (dollar) to fund everything we do to transact.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:03:22 PM

I think it's impossible, if bitcoint replaces the dollar, the current dollar effect is huge, and I think bitcoint is just a virtual currency that can be exchanged for dollars and not to replace dollars.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:26:35 PM

I think it's impossible, if bitcoint replaces the dollar, the current dollar effect is huge, and I think bitcoint is just a virtual currency that can be exchanged for dollars and not to replace dollars.

It looks impossible though but I will not rule out the fact that it can replace the dollar someday not soon and might not even be in our time but it's possible the global crave for Bitcoin will escalate one day and it will be the hotcake so  the dollar and other fiat currencies may not be recorgnized but this is just a mere speculation.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:07:13 PM

i do not think that it is a dream i think it is realty and we have to accept that reality that anything can happen in this world, and i think if all the people of the world start using bitcoin which is already the trend of the new generation then bitcoin will certainly replace dollar.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:32:14 PM

i do not think that it is a dream i think it is realty and we have to accept that reality that anything can happen in this world, and i think if all the people of the world start using bitcoin which is already the trend of the new generation then bitcoin will certainly replace dollar.
That's so much to ask, I don't think all the people in the world will be able to use bitcoin, remember that it is an online currency and not all of us has access online or well educated with online currencies. If the social media were not able to gain an adoption of the whole population, I don't think bitcoin can.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:45:33 PM

That's so much to ask, I don't think all the people in the world will be able to use bitcoin, remember that it is an online currency and not all of us has access online or well educated with online currencies. If the social media were not able to gain an adoption of the whole population, I don't think bitcoin can.
for me digital currency will replaced dollar (centralized currency) i think it would not happen even more adoption comes in bitcoin, because correct not all people in this world can access bitcoin, not all people can produce all the requirements like gadgets and internet connection. That is why dollar still remain as much powerful currency in this world.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:57:48 AM

for me digital currency will replaced dollar (centralized currency) i think it would not happen even more adoption comes in bitcoin, because correct not all people in this world can access bitcoin, not all people can produce all the requirements like gadgets and internet connection. That is why dollar still remain as much powerful currency in this world.
This is definitely correct, bitcoin and dollar are different currency, one is anonymous while one is controlled by the government.
Bitcoin is very successful, I would say I make some money with bitcoin but it has never come to my mind to think that it will surpass the popularity of dollar, never will it happen, not even in my dreams.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:39:59 AM

This is definitely correct, bitcoin and dollar are different currency, one is anonymous while one is controlled by the government.
Bitcoin is very successful, I would say I make some money with bitcoin but it has never come to my mind to think that it will surpass the popularity of dollar, never will it happen, not even in my dreams.
Yes, even bitcoin is decentralized. It will never happen to replace the dollar because the government will not allow that and they always want a centralized currency and that is dollar because they can control it whatever they want for that currency but in bitcoin they can't do that so they are not interested in bitcoin unless they can charge tax there.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:06:55 AM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
For now not yet, because the dollar is still a tool of the transaction now, maybe about 20 years or so bitcoin may just be able to replace it.
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:32:45 AM

Bitcoin can only be viewed as an electronic currency, widely used on the internet worldwide, but to replace it with a solid currency, this is not possible, the reason being:
1. Bitcoin is an anonymous coin, unable to determine who sent the recipient, leaving the world out of control of the coin!
2. Bitcoin can not impose taxes, which makes it difficult to develop a nation's infrastructure
3. Bitcoin is not safe. Frequent congestion occurs when financial markets are volatile
4. Bitcoin is a perfect place for criminals to conduct transactions, causing global turmoil due to its anonymous ability (ex: terrorism, drug trafficking and weapons, extortion such as viruses. WannaCry ...)

If Bitcoin can overcome the following factors, I think Bitcoin can replace the Dollar, but that's a distant thing.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

Bitcoin can only be viewed as an electronic currency, widely used on the internet worldwide, but to replace it with a solid currency, this is not possible, the reason being:
1. Bitcoin is an anonymous coin, unable to determine who sent the recipient, leaving the world out of control of the coin!
2. Bitcoin can not impose taxes, which makes it difficult to develop a nation's infrastructure
3. Bitcoin is not safe. Frequent congestion occurs when financial markets are volatile
4. Bitcoin is a perfect place for criminals to conduct transactions, causing global turmoil due to its anonymous ability (ex: terrorism, drug trafficking and weapons, extortion such as viruses. WannaCry ...)

If Bitcoin can overcome the following factors, I think Bitcoin can replace the Dollar, but that's a distant thing.

good observation there dude. and I don't think btc can overcome the things you've listed because some points you've raised there are what makes  bitcoin what it is today. and I don't think a lot of people feel the need to replace the dollar in the first place Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:29:35 AM

it could , as time goes by technology will make people feel comfortable ,
but not soon , there is required a long time proccess to make it happen ,
you just listed every single bitcoin abused/vulnerable features ,
doesn't makes any sense for me personally.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:56:03 AM

it could , as time goes by technology will make people feel comfortable ,
but not soon , there is required a long time proccess to make it happen ,
you just listed every single bitcoin abused/vulnerable features ,
doesn't makes any sense for me personally.
I think tittensor is right about bitcoin and replacing of dollar. It have a long way to go before that could happen, and even if it complete all demands like every other fiat currency, it will take too long time. I think that in future there will be one ultimate currency that will be used across the world, and bitcoin could be a starter of that. I mean that ultimate currency will definitely be electronic, but who knows. Cheesy
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:24:22 AM

My thought if all of the people around the world need both of the currencies. It just becomes a nonsense think for bitcoin to replace dollar regarding from that fact if the p[rice of bitcoin still pegged on the fiat especially those will never leave for use paper money in their life.
It will never happen.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:57:03 PM

My thought if all of the people around the world need both of the currencies. It just becomes a nonsense think for bitcoin to replace dollar regarding from that fact if the p[rice of bitcoin still pegged on the fiat especially those will never leave for use paper money in their life.
It will never happen.
Even with the recent success of bitcoin we have to stay realistic, bitcoin cannot replace dollar because it is just a payment system.
It is considered not a legal currency and the government has all the power to do what is right for the people, if ever by chances happens
that bitcoin will be widely use, we cannot eliminate the fact that fiat or dollar has been here for years and it is part of our culture which
can be replace only when there is a new world order.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:08:12 PM

It will never happen.
Even with the recent success of bitcoin we have to stay realistic, bitcoin cannot replace dollar because it is just a payment system.
It is considered not a legal currency and the government has all the power to do what is right for the people, if ever by chances happens
that bitcoin will be widely use, we cannot eliminate the fact that fiat or dollar has been here for years and it is part of our culture which
can be replace only when there is a new world order.

Bitcoin is not a payment system mate, its much more than that. Its an asset, a true demonstration of decentralization.

Bitcoin of course cannot replace any currency of any country, but it sure can become a secondary currency for them.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: