Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 2677 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 603533 times)
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:26:53 PM

Leverkusen won with 4 to 3 about Gladbach
i watched the match cos i needed leverkusen to keep the lead so i could win my acca...crazy match, had me on the edge of my seat until the final whistle because of that scorpion kick goal from Lazaro,, right after that goal, Gladbach had one last free kick i honestly thought they were gonna score, oof!  Cheesy

but i was right, Leverkusen were having a good run in the league, they had all the momentum and were not gonna let Gladbach take it away from them. Good win for them, and for me too, I mean, sometimes it's ok to be a greedy, right? https://i.ibb.co/gDKVMSW/321.png (surprisingly, this wasn't my most nerve-wracking and stressful bet of the weekend 😂 )

dumb fun fact: Bayern/Bayer won against both Borussias lol

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3128

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:48:54 PM

i watched the match cos i needed leverkusen to keep the lead so i could win my acca...crazy match, had me on the edge of my seat until the final whistle because of that scorpion kick goal from Lazaro,, right after that goal, Gladbach had one last free kick i honestly thought they were gonna score, oof!  Cheesy

but i was right, Leverkusen were having a good run in the league, they had all the momentum and were not gonna let Gladbach take it away from them. Good win for them, and for me too, I mean, sometimes it's ok to be a greedy, right? https://i.ibb.co/gDKVMSW/321.png (surprisingly, this wasn't my most nerve-wracking and stressful bet of the weekend 😂 )

I was first placed my bet on all home playing teams , and then i started changing my bets .
My first bet was 2 to 1 for Leverkusen but then i was thinking ok Gladbach can do it as they was playing good also.
Sadly Leverkusen won this and maybe i should just let my bets when i placed them first.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:36:52 PM

I'll take over 2.5 goals for this match today as I don't want to bet on any side, it's too unpredictable. I believe Haaland-Reus and Lewandowski-Müller can bring goals to their teams. Both teams have great attacking line-ups.
Congratulations for good bet!
'der klassiker' has now come to an end. and the final result is:
dortmund - bayern 2-3
unfortunately i haven't seen the game, but what i read, it should have been a very interesting and exciting game of both clubs
Lewandowski scored 3 times, but 2 of which was offside unfortunatelly, but his stats was so stunning though:

He has 11 goals in 6 matches!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:49:02 PM

Very good idea. I will also apply it in the future. Every teams plays well at their home ground. No matter how good their opponent is. In away matches, all the teams are under a little mental pressure. If anyone placed all bets on the home team, I think there is a 70% chance of winning the bet. Good idea mate .I appreciate it
It depends realy what teams are playing each other and its hard to say and bet if teams like Dortmund and Bayern Munich are playing like it was the weekend.
Sometimes the matches you think its all clear what Team are will win is going mostly at the end crazy and the result unexpectedly.
But thats soccer and hope the next Matchday will be better for the bets.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 05:06:31 PM

What a kind of crazy matches yesterday ,damn . Havnt seen them but i have not expected that the at home playing teams will win.
Leverkusen won with 4 to 3 about Gladbach and Wolfsburg has won with 2 to 1 about Hoffenheim.
Sometimes the German League are really crazy and my bets yesterday was all wrong .
Wolfsburg + Leverkusen 0 defeats, this attracts everyone to bet against them, c'mon they will lose this time Wink
I don't know why but your last sentence makes me remember a guy saying he will keep betting on Bayern victory for all games. So far I assume he is the only one who lost only one time Cheesy

adamvp

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:15:10 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2020, 05:35:38 PM by adamvp

I wish I couldn't watch Bayer Leverkusen - Borussia Moenchengladbach yesterday, it was another match with  many goals.  
Now it is time for national teams. I wonder if injured players will recover and how many new injuries will be excluded.

Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:34:16 PM

I don't know why but your last sentence makes me remember a guy saying he will keep betting on Bayern victory for all games. So far I assume he is the only one who lost only one time Cheesy

Guess he will driving good with that for sure as normaly the win every game , specialy about the Dortmund game and they was playing at home i thought BVB will win.
Bayern Munich mostly lose or playing a draw against small Teams , dont know why this happends sometimes but guess its because they think they have won it already.

adamvp

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:38:48 PM

yeah, momentary lack of concentration sometimes leads to unexpected loss of a goal and sometimes it is hard to make up for the loss - teams starting to play more offensive and their defensive is worse then as their efforts are focused on scoring a goal

Soonandwaite
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1414

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 06:53:48 PM

now the tsg hoffenheim has been hit ! the entire team of tsg hoffenheim is now under quarantine.several players of the team, including Sebastian Rudy, Ishak Belfodil
have already been tested positive. further tests are still active or planned .i am now really excited to see which team will go completely into isolation next
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:12:46 PM

now the tsg hoffenheim has been hit ! the entire team of tsg hoffenheim is now under quarantine.several players of the team, including Sebastian Rudy, Ishak Belfodil
have already been tested positive. further tests are still active or planned .i am now really excited to see which team will go completely into isolation next

With Hoffenheim we now have the case that a first team from the Bundesliga has to go into quarantine because several Corona test were positive, both from the coaching staff and from players. Just days after they hosted the match against Slovan Liberec ... a team that had 15 players missing the trip to Germany because of a COVID19 infection. What a coincidence ...

How long will they need to quarantine? Will they be able to attend the next match? Good for Hoffenheim and the league in general that we now have a short break where the national teams are playing. Lets just hope now that the Hoffenheim players that tested positive and went on a trip with their national teams, didn't infect anyone else there. These international match trips where players from different teams and countries meet, are just the perfect way to spread the virus from one club to another ...
Soonandwaite
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:17:04 PM

With Hoffenheim we now have the case that a first team from the Bundesliga has to go into quarantine because several Corona test were positive, both from the coaching staff and from players. Just days after they hosted the match against Slovan Liberec ... a team that had 15 players missing the trip to Germany because of a COVID19 infection. What a coincidence ...

How long will they need to quarantine? Will they be able to attend the next match? Good for Hoffenheim and the league in general that we now have a short break where the national teams are playing. Lets just hope now that the Hoffenheim players that tested positive and went on a trip with their national teams, didn't infect anyone else there. These international match trips where players from different teams and countries meet, are just the perfect way to spread the virus from one club to another ...

Quelle: TV Foto taday

normally the whole crew of hoffenheim has to stay in quarantine for 10-14 days. but there will be a lot of tests again and they will suddenly be negative  Grin
i only hope that no other teams will be affected. but i think that other teams will get many positive tests
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:32:53 PM

... a team that had 15 players missing the trip to Germany because of a COVID19 infection. What a coincidence ...

It's a joke anway that basically anyone in the world is ordered to stay at home whenever possible and these footballers are still travelling the world all the time. Domestic leagues still running is fine, but CL, EL and especially Nations League still going on, is a bit strange. When the big money is involved, health comes only second Wink

And then you even have international friendlies being played, lol. I just read today, that Benjamin Henrichs was complaining with too many matches, too few time to rest etc. And I am asking myself, if not during a pandemic like this, when will the schedules be thinned out ?! I know.....money......but this is a sick business (no pun intended).

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
Darkoth89

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:33:53 PM

And then you even have international friendlies being played, lol. I just read today, that Benjamin Henrichs was complaining with too many matches, too few time to rest etc. And I am asking myself, if not during a pandemic like this, when will the schedules be thinned out ?! I know.....money......but this is a sick business (no pun intended).

Also Toni Kroos is critisizing the UEFA and FIFA today, saying that players are just "puppets of Fifa and Uefa" and that bot associations "suck out everything financially, of course also everything physically out of every single player".

More players should follow his example, maybe even boycott some of these useless competitions and friendlies. Especially now, when the schedule is already packed with matches every week for every player and no real winter break coming to take a rest. I know that's easier said than done and ofc, these players earn a shitload of money but in the end their health is at stake.
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 02:57:31 AM

Just heard it on the Radio here at night and it dosnt look good for the whole team , also i guess maybe we will hear from Wolfsburg also as it was the last team they played.
So there must be something happend there i guess.

For the Nations League i would say its ok in countries that have a good concept for the Covid thing , and also there should be no friendly matches , special about CZ who has a lot of cases.
But Kroos are right they are all puppets of the Fifa and others.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 07:15:44 AM

Just heard it on the Radio here at night and it dosnt look good for the whole team , also i guess maybe we will hear from Wolfsburg also as it was the last team they played.

For the Nations League i would say its ok in countries that have a good concept for the Covid thing , and also there should be no friendly matches , special about CZ who has a lot of cases.

@Lafu it’s really sad that those footballers got it, and I searched in the news to see if there was any covid cases reported by the Wolfsburg team, but so far so good because there’re no cases reported by them.

Also Toni Kroos is critisizing the UEFA and FIFA today, saying that players are just "puppets of Fifa and Uefa" and that bot associations "suck out everything financially, of course also everything physically out of every single player".

More players should follow his example, maybe even boycott some of these useless competitions and friendlies. Especially now, when the schedule is already packed with matches every week for every player and no real winter break coming to take a rest. I know that's easier said than done and ofc, these players earn a shitload of money but in the end their health is at stake.

@Darkoth89 it’s really nice to see Kroos taking a stand, but I feel that it’s not enough unless Ronaldo or Messi speaks against the schedule of unnecessary friendlies, the FIFA and UEFA is not going to bother cancelling them.
Darkoth89

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:39:23 PM

@Darkoth89 it’s really nice to see Kroos taking a stand, but I feel that it’s not enough unless Ronaldo or Messi speaks against the schedule of unnecessary friendlies, the FIFA and UEFA is not going to bother cancelling them.

Not even Ronaldo or Messi have that amount of influence to change anything alone. Players would have to form a alliance and even boycott these kind of "competitions". But I am afraid that's not going to happen, there is just way too much money on stake for the clubs and ofc for FIFA and UEFA. 

Last week has showed what these friendlies can bring: Jonas Hoffmann, injured in the friendly against the Czech Republic, will miss the next couple of weeks. Even worse things happened to Joe Gomez from Liverpool, he will probably miss most of this remaining season. And why all this? So that we can have some useless games people aren't really interesting in? For example, the viewer ratings for the Germany match on Wednesday were pretty poor, especially younger people weren't really interested anymore.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:58:06 PM

Do you still remember the statement of Tottenham coach Jose Mourinho? He said the schedule for FIFA matches was very disturbing for the club, almost all clubs who donated players to the country in the FIFA matchday when returned to the club injured. Many club coaches have complained about this and want this FIFA match day to be eliminated. But there is something true if there are players who get injured during the FIFA match day, especially in the middle of a crucial season for big teams when they are busy playing in local competitions and the champions league.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Soonandwaite
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:36:07 PM

the match between Union Berlin and Borussia Dortmund has now been scheduled by the dfl and will take place on a friday evening at 08:30 PM.
the match will be broadcast on free tv. ZDF will broadcast the match live. it will certainly be a nice football evening.
there will be more games on december 19th. and on january 2nd the next games are already scheduled

https://www.kicker.de/vor-weihnachten-und-am-tag-nach-neujahr-so-geht-s-in-der-bundesliga-weiter-789333/artikel        

offtopic   Wink   also in the dfb cup there are games on free tv. on 22 december braunschweig - dortmund and on 13 january you can see holstein kiel - bayern munich on free tv.
these are also two interesting games
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:26:36 AM

@Lafu it’s really sad that those footballers got it, and I searched in the news to see if there was any covid cases reported by the Wolfsburg team, but so far so good because there’re no cases reported by them.

We can be glad and happy about that , that there is and wasnt nothing reported or that there are some infections.
Imagine something would have happened there then you would see a playing break again of the League i guess.

the match between Union Berlin and Borussia Dortmund has now been scheduled by the dfl and will take place on a friday evening at 08:30 PM.
the match will be broadcast on free tv. ZDF will broadcast the match live. it will certainly be a nice football evening.
there will be more games on december 19th. and on january 2nd the next games are already scheduled

https://www.kicker.de/vor-weihnachten-und-am-tag-nach-neujahr-so-geht-s-in-der-bundesliga-weiter-789333/artikel       

offtopic   Wink   also in the dfb cup there are games on free tv. on 22 december braunschweig - dortmund and on 13 january you can see holstein kiel - bayern munich on free tv.
these are also two interesting games

Damn thats a real late date for playing this games and the missed matches , we can be glad or hope that we normaly dont have snow aynmore in this time.
But nice to read that we can watch them in the free TV , thanks for sharing .

Darkoth89

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 08:31:18 PM

So apparently two of the players from the Ukranian national team were infected with the Coronavirus and still played in the Nations League match on Saturday against Germany ... Every "normal" person here in Germany would have to go into a quarantine in such a case when they have contact with a person who tested positive. But the match against Spain is still on the table for tomorrow?!

More and more players either test positive or have to go into quarantine while beeing with their national teams: Kwon (Freiburg) from South Korea, Sörloth (Leipzig) and Haarland from Norway, just to name a few examples. And lets see now if any of the German player caught the virus in that match on Saturday. This could really have an impact on the next Bundesliga matchday.
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 2677 »
  Print  

Jump to: