Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006433 times)
frank2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:47:24 AM

this is famous cryptsy bot

it can transfer single amount of altcoins/bitcoin repeatedly within single block

[–]MaChiseMo [score hidden] 8 hours ago*

At 2016-01-24 02:31:21, 9612 btc was progressively sent over and over at a decreasing rate over thousands of transactions until 7906 was left. Theft and laundering sounds about right.

Edit: Here you go, it was 10000 btc 1.5 days ago from 376 other addresses: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/18SwPkgUHFo8QLh5fMcchKvmUVrFNxXF6B/transactions Surely this is Cryptsy-related?

[–]jamaicanbind [score hidden] 7 hours ago

It looks like it was the same 9000 or so coins sent over and over to different addresses. A mixer maybe?

https://blockchain.info/address/1AqqVCAhKwxxeTwPhpYxwHNW8tPzVztY23

[–]_madmat 1 point 43 minutes ago

The 5.7 million btc in one block are just 10,000 btc moving and moving. Today, you could spend unconfirmed outputs so you could move the same coins many times in the same block. I think i found the initial transactions : https://blockchain.info/fr/address/18SwPkgUHFo8QLh5fMcchKvmUVrFNxXF6B

Good luck to go further back, this has been mixed an remixed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:09:00 PM

it can transfer single amount of altcoins/bitcoin repeatedly within single block

At 2016-01-24 02:31:21, 9612 btc was progressively sent over and over at a decreasing rate over thousands of transactions until 7906 was left. Theft and laundering sounds about right.

Edit: Here you go, it was 10000 btc 1.5 days ago from 376 other addresses: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/18SwPkgUHFo8QLh5fMcchKvmUVrFNxXF6B/transactions Surely this is Cryptsy-related?

It looks like it was the same 9000 or so coins sent over and over to different addresses. A mixer maybe?

The 5.7 million btc in one block are just 10,000 btc moving and moving. Today, you could spend unconfirmed outputs so you could move the same coins many times in the same block. I think i found the initial transactions : https://blockchain.info/fr/address/18SwPkgUHFo8QLh5fMcchKvmUVrFNxXF6B

if you carefully look in blockchain you will see that about 10000 BTCs are branching in large number of small transactions,but in each txs it is always single address - that is common behaviour for paying users by large exchanges.They use option - spend unconfirmed change to broadcast huge number of txs in single block - so in this case it is not laundering - laundering can be spotted as immediate branching of initial transaction on large number of addresses,which also continous to branch in each step after
frank2

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:19:41 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 12:31:05 PM by frank2

normal exchange ?

1.this never had been done before in BTC blockchain on this scale : blockchain volumes up to 1000% or higher this weekend

2.BTC quiet this weekend on exchanges

3.if somebody would like to make record BTC washing - would prefer cold winter weekend ? OK ?

4.did not follow cryptsy bot this time, but seen many times at work at other altcoins : reduced amount is usually same with each transfer
for instance: 10.000 bot splits into 9800+200
next hop : splits 9800 into 9600+200
and so on

it is not really similar to any legitimate payments by any exchange
- why each time is exactly the same amount reduced ?
- why these transactions of this type MUST concentrate in one block?
- and - as seen in altcoins blockchains - such bot behavior for sure was not connected with any payments with this or that altcoin

this bot has to be specially manufactured for mixing

actually, in altcoins is not very typical that unconfirmed amount can be respent in the same block

that confirms suspicions, that Mullick wallets for altcoins were hacked super-wallets
such Cryptsy wallet had much more possibilities that ordinary altcoins user had no access ( as : respending unconfirmed altcoins within single block )

higher in this thread : was checking DASH stolen wallet address:

this stolen DASH wallet underwent similar bot-splitting

thunderjet

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:42:59 PM

I tracked backward this address txs - 1AqqVCAhKwxxeTwPhpYxwHNW8tPzVztY23
  and it goes to address - 1HSV4NUkCtJ4wdK79peu2wGjAxEe3N6Yu3 - all inputs to this address came from Huobi.

Later I will see the other one.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:45:17 PM

SO is cryptsy going to release the coins or what? it's been a few days...

Moving to Puerto Rico...
frank2

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:36:57 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 04:07:30 PM by frank2

let's assume this 10.000 wallet is really from Huobi

1.higher in this thread there were allegations that all exchanges ale tightly connected

2.huobi is most secretive of exchanges from China, no public shows, Huobi profile on Bitcointalk - last post Feb, 2014

3.as to huobi - only guesses as for instance:
Okcoin/ Huobi is owned by China Government
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1311139.0

4.where are best friends of BigVern? in China (it is where to he had escaped)
now we can safely assume that his best friends are at Huobi

5.with BV military intelligence background : he could be cautious and already parked 10.000 with his anonymous close friends at Huobi
but now with new heat - this type of security would be not enough

BV now wants 100% perfect wash not 99.9%

needs fresh mixing

best possible mixing available = with use of existing exchange which has thousands and thousands of legitimate wallets anyway

similar perfect wash stories were in all altcoins exchange closings : starting from 2014 Cryptorush Mintpal and so on : nobody even bothered to trace stolen coins
similarly with MtGox Bitstamp Bter - nobody really tried to trace stolen huge packs of BTC

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:54:10 PM

Meanwhile, while Paul Vernon's conducting his snowjob, Investards are awaiting the next altcoin cleverly dubbed SnowCoin to buy and trade using their rent and food moneys:

Reminds me of Hashie.co's Frostcoins and their "post-hack" ARG to get the big Bitcoin reward...

"Let it go, let it go..."

as a hashie victim myself (only .05btc or so) i can  ROFLMFAO!!
I have 3K DGB in cryptsy  Angry  Huh

Unfortunately, you do not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

I got lucky in that blackcoin is near the start of the alphabet but I think they are going to work through the rest in order till you can withdraw DGB or am I reading that wrong.    I had a little of everything still but mostly just BTC and BLK

They've opened up wallets for coins that are not only near the beginning of the alphabet, but also either worthless or only traded on Cryptsy. Things that had some actual value like DASH, DGB, etc., you can bet your ass have long since been liquidated to cover other shortfalls.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
DEVRO

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:13:27 PM

ok so are the cryptsy wallets  really unlocked Huh? , so who is getting their coins out, im certainly not mine are pending then cancelled and returned to the wallet ballance & yes they are the wallets marked as unlocked on the list, doesnt matter what coin i try to withdraw same result.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:43:50 PM

Ironically, your 4-word post fits perfectly with what I just came back here to post about prior to hittin' da hay.

Check out this relatively brief video and see how the info within could be used to figure out the truth as to what happened at Cryptsy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKA4w2O61Xo

Neat video... You could use this as an IQ test...

IQ = 200 - 10*(# of guesses before figuring out the puzzle)

Seems like most of these schmucks take 10 guesses to figure out the simple pattern...

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
thunderjet

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:48:57 PM

ok so are the cryptsy wallets  really unlocked Huh? , so who is getting their coins out, im certainly not mine are pending then cancelled and returned to the wallet ballance & yes they are the wallets marked as unlocked on the list, doesnt matter what coin i try to withdraw same result.

That is a problem - they opened wallets,but did not give us balances.They said that BTC,LTC,BTCD and XC were stolen,so balances for other unaffected coins should be OK and users will be able to withdraw them to the last one.But in fact,this is not happenning.There are some coins in wallets,but not enough to cover members balances.

How that could it be? - Well if not robbed(and Cryptsy did not give any evidences for that beside BTC,LTC,BTCD and XC) only one thing could happen - they used coins which did not belong to them,sold them to cover their expenses and make Cryptsy live another day(plus possibly sold some of them on other exchanges to obtain necessary BTCs for running exchange and calm people).I cant see any other explanation.
Melech

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:57:09 PM

That is a problem - they opened wallets,but did not give us balances.They said that BTC,LTC,BTCD and XC were stolen,so balances for other unaffected coins should be OK and users will be able to withdraw them to the last one.But in fact,this is not happenning.There are some coins in wallets,but not enough to cover members balances.

How that could it be? - Well if not robbed(and Cryptsy did not give any evidences for that beside BTC,LTC,BTCD and XC) only one thing could happen - they used coins which did not belong to them,sold them to cover their expenses and make Cryptsy live another day(plus possibly sold some of them on other exchanges to obtain necessary BTCs for running exchange and calm people).I cant see any other explanation.

1) More coins were lost than Craptsy has admitted to losing (DRK/Dash withdrawal problems were first reported 18 months ago)

2) Craptsy's database has been hacked (evidenced by the phishing emails and failed login attempts)
It's possible that whoever hacked their database, also moved coins from your account into their own...

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:20:18 PM

1) More coins were lost than Craptsy has admitted to losing (DRK/Dash withdrawal problems were first reported 18 months ago)

2) Craptsy's database has been hacked (evidenced by the phishing emails and failed login attempts)
It's possible that whoever hacked their database, also moved coins from your account into their own...

Dude, if you or I sucked off 3-, 4- and 5-Star Army Generals in the Hood, we, too, would've been capable of creating, then hacking our very own cryptocurrency exchanges alone with conducting our own DdoS attacks and phishing attempts making such seem like they stemmed from outside sources. If one has to think about that too hard, StakeMiners is looking for A Few Good Investards.
Melech

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:30:49 PM

Dude, if you or I sucked off 3-, 4- and 5-Star Army Generals in the Hood, we, too, would've been capable of creating, then hacking our very own cryptocurrency exchanges alone with conducting our own DdoS attacks and phishing attempts making such seem like they stemmed from outside sources. If one has to think about that too hard, StakeMiners is looking for A Few Good Investards.

Considering that "industry standards for security" would have prevented any theft... 1) dont run programs as root, 2) dont allow non-vpn to access database, 3) dont run untrusted 3rd party software on the same server that holds $13M...

It's either complete incompetence, or an inside job...

The database leak is particularly suspicious... Who leaves a database port open to the internet?  How is that even possible to hack?

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:30:06 PM

Considering that "industry standards for security" would have prevented any theft... 1) dont run programs as root, 2) dont allow non-vpn to access database, 3) dont run untrusted 3rd party software on the same server that holds $13M...

It's either complete incompetence, or an inside job...

The database leak is particularly suspicious... Who leaves a database port open to the internet?  How is that even possible to hack?

On one side of Paul Vernon's mouth we hear him say that Cryptsy is 100% secure and abide by all US laws, while on the other side of Paul's mouth we here Oopsie!, an event occurred and we didn't know who to contact, all the while we see the likes of Jim Slockney's et al. dick in Paul's mouth with Lorie Nettles on the sideline cheering on saying that there's still room for more dicks while Ginny Slockney is begging Lorie to sit on her face.

I'm in the process of penning another Blockcain Forensics post depicting Cryptsy's event.

FWIW:

Here's an interesting tidbit of Block 313009 - https://blockchain.info/block-height/313009 - where Cryptsy's infamous Proof of Reduction (PoR) of the Event resides: The transaction was the VERY FIRST position - Pos 1:

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:30:18 PM

Just a few cherry picked coins available on withdraw this is complete bullshit.

Big Vern you criminal ******* *********  **** *** .

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
cgt99

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:54:24 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...     It's not just you! http://cryptsy.com looks down from here.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:01:52 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...     It's not just you! http://cryptsy.com looks down from here.

It's Sunday.

Paul Vernon just finished lunch after attending church.

Paul then went to Cryptsy's office to pound the monkey and the monkey got loose unplugging the secure servers.

Bad monkey!
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:03:57 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 08:29:53 PM by dac10

CRYPTSY, the shame of trading, the market who cheated customers in the most brutal, by stabbings behind!!!This story has just started, a matter that we have to fight to when we recover all our money!!!
The largest market of electronic currency and became the prey of hungry sharks. I am sure of that, if Vernon, not return our coins, pay very bitterly!!!
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:12:52 PM

CRYPTSY, the shame of trading, the market who cheated customers in the most brutal, by stabbings behind!!!This story has just started, a matter that we have to fight to when we recover all our money!!!
The largest market of electronic currency and became the prey of hungry sharks. I am sure of that, if Vernon, not return our coins, pay very bitterly!!!
Disclaimer: The following is entirely fictitious.

Could you imagine . . . one day . . . Vernon is in a nursing home, old, frail, dilapidated from all of the underage transvestite hooker AIDS . . .

Then, oddly enough, he is assigned a new care taker. A new care taker who once, back in the 'old days' of 2015, had an account on cryptsy.com.

*That life support ticker is right there . . .* he thinks to himself. *hmmmmm . . .*

"Good morning Mr. Vernon! How did you sleep? I made sure to give you an extra dose of laxative with your jello!"

"Eeerrrmmm sonnnnnyy, chwhat did yer say?, I'm so old and frail I can't understand you. I think my ears are clogged with underage tranny jizz. Ah, the good ol' days. Sure wish Marshall Long would give me a tug, erm, I mean, ring . . ."

"Oh, nothing Mr. Vernon. Just relax. It's . . . nap time."

"Whewww! Yippe! Nap time! My Favorite! . . . I do have one request though."

"Yes, Mr. Vernon?"

"Well, could you just cup my balls until I fall asleep?"

" . . . . . . . . . . "

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . . . . . ."

*Intercom* "Joe, we have another one . . . . Yeah, room 666."

"Eh, just roll him out the window, there's a dumpster right below."
Melech

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:19:39 PM

It's Sunday.

Paul Vernon just finished lunch after attending church.

Paul then went to Cryptsy's office to pound the monkey and the monkey got loose unplugging the secure servers.

Bad monkey!

Last time they opened up new coins for withdrawal, the server went down for 4+ hours of maintenance first... (database backup, et al)

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: