Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006444 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:47:13 PM

http://pastebin.com/LDW35CPz

elux2025197: @Horus: this is like asking bernanke about when he plans to taper, but what are you doing to prevent interruption of service or theft?
tripjammer: @r3wt4096: whatever bro...I asked for alternative sites and out of the two u mentioned one of them is offline...
r3wt4096: when a company plays its customers as fools, they soon fine their selves a fiddler played by the fiddle.
Deedee509: @Horus: No worries. With no security this whole place would fall apart and we all loose.... the credible ones anyway
fernand0x643: @Deedee509: LOL, crazy comments about cryptsy
fernand0x643: that doesn't have sense
Horus: @elux2025197: We have plenty or services in place to prevent theft. I'm not worried about it ^.^

r3wt4096: @newstuff: because the exchange is corrupt. every coin added since primecoin was an in house pump and dump scam coin. they deny it, but its pretty obvious at this point, with shitcoins like "LK7" "PYC" "et al. being added for no apparent reason

Ironically, the dude, John MacPherson aka Horus, who once wasn't worried about thief is now at this very moment expunging his existence from the Internet so that hopefully later in life he can once again obtain a cush job providing security for a bank if not in law enforcement or being a gunsmith.

During Christmas 2015, John MacPherson was able to fuck his girlfriend after presenting her some nice Christmas gifts while those who trusted him went without last Christmas because ... wait for it ... their funds were tied up on Cryptsy where Horus told them all is okay. Must be the Canadian Freemason way of loving your neighbor via fuckin' them over every chance you get.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:53:43 PM

Horus, you keep erasing the Internet while I continue to do what you promised to do - help those who lost millions.

CMON ! NVC and that stinky craptsy admin posing as a hobocoin ?

How is HBN's pre-ANN instamine treating you and/or your friends ?

I wondered how long it would take for someone to mention HBN...it and quite a few of the other coins on Cryptsy are "in-house" developed and specifically designed to make the "Back Room" a bit of money. What's the "Back Room?" Oh, its a secret place where pool ops (DYoungII, AhmedBodi), cryptsy mods (Mullick, Horus-aka-JDTMP4), cryptsy admins (BitJohn/BigVern), and coindevs cloners (iGotSpots, Defaced, Muddafudda, r3wt, Blundertoe/Thudertoe, Shakezulu) hang out on Skype and plot scams.

HBN is a 100% example of the in-house scam coin from this team of ruthless cloners, interesting some of them started this thread! Other examples include: IFC (muddafudda), Franko (defaced), NAN (r3wt/muddafudda), AndroidTokens (Shakezulu, muddafudda, Mullick), BottleCaps (Shakezulu, Mullick, BitJohn-aka-JohnEden), Lucky7Coin (muddafudda), CopperBars/Spots (Shakezulu, Mullick, IGotSpots), TIX (Mullick, IGotSpots), the list goes on and on and on.

Was muddafudda behind LK7?
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:20:17 PM

How can he get a other job when he was head of security and let the biggest fuck up of all time happen?? (Benefit of the doubt) I mean surely he has to give his job history.

He would be more likely to get another job in security if he had a job wiping monkeys arses in a zoo surely?

Ruined his career maybe just a little slight tiny bit yeah.

To peel or not to peel.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:29:34 PM

For a start I’ve changed irc network, so clients could synchronize blockchain. Please upgrade as soon as you can.
Github repo:
https://github.com/alerj78/lucky7coin
Branch “master” will always be for stable version, branch “devel” could be dirty. In a 2-3 weeks I’ll release new version with p2pool support and checkpoints. Before that I’ll contact you to check few blocks hashes for checkpoints and make sure there is no fork.
I hope we can cooperate and make this coin live again!

Jack

John MacPherson aka Horus: As the Security Guru of Cryptsy, KYC laws in the US dictates that I here in Canada collect your vitals so you can advance up the tier thingy put in place right after Lorie Ann Nettles filed for divorce from our fearless leader, Paul Vernon. Meanwhile, some dude named Jack was allowed to put their code on Cryptsy's platform releasing a trojan from a live Internet connection to a computer 100% offline reducing ~$13M worth of cryptocurrency via means unknown from Cryptsy's coffer, for previously the ONLY way our cold wallet funds could've been moved were via a trusted multi-sig thingy. Granted, we worked hard to thwart trojans, but this trojan was inside another trojan with neither one was labeled as being a trojan, hence getting past our multi-level security levels thingies I helped put in place. Now that Cryptsy is kaputski, I'll be seeking employment at some bank acting as their security person as soon as I wipe from the Internet all the proof where I lied and misled others to lose millions while under my watch. Regards, Brother John MacPherson, a trusted Canadian Freemason.
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:30:37 PM

How can he get a other job when he was head of security and let the biggest fuck up of all time happen?? (Benefit of the doubt) I mean surely he has to give his job history.

He would be more likely to get another job in security if he had a job wiping monkeys arses in a zoo surely?

His Lodge brothers have been informed of the event V.W.Bro. Douglas J. Downey did not seem happy about the situation.
Hopefully they will convince him to expose Paul and all the details...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:32:59 PM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:36:16 PM

His Lodge brothers have been informed of the event V.W.Bro. Douglas J. Downey did not seem happy about the situation.

I left a message last night and have yet received a returned call. Glad to hear to you talked to a live dude.

That said... Hello, Horus. How's the whether up there in Toronto this time of year? Girlfriend and you still doing okay? I predict either soon she's gonna leave your scammy ass, or she, too, is a piece of shit and will marry your scammy ass prior to your sentencing.
garmin

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:49:17 PM

I left a message last night and have yet received a returned call. Glad to hear to you talked to a live dude.

That said... Hello, Horus. How's the whether up there in Toronto this time of year? Girlfriend and you still doing okay? I predict either soon she's gonna leave your scammy ass, or she, too, is a piece of shit and will marry your scammy ass prior to your sentencing.

I suspect they are reading this thread right now...
Zitto

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:58:25 PM

Hmm Both Jshock and Mullick been very quiet - not even a mouse sqeek eh, wonder why that is now?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:12:06 PM

Horus is 6'5" and 250 lbs: 1:13:50 - https://blab.im/evangelos-taxiarchis-bitcoin-general-discussion

Horus mentioned that there's a Tim Hortons and a Starbucks opposites corners of where he lives: https://www.google.com/maps/search/coffee+tim+hortons+starbucks+toronto/@43.657435,-79.3908508,15z (~1:15:00+ mark)

This detective thing is kinda fun. I see why John MacPherson opted to get a degree in such.

Hehe. I can see my apartment!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:23:10 PM

Horus is 6'5" and 250 lbs: 1:13:50 - https://blab.im/evangelos-taxiarchis-bitcoin-general-discussion

Horus mentioned that there's a Tim Hortons and a Starbucks opposites corners of where he lives: https://www.google.com/maps/search/coffee+tim+hortons+starbucks+toronto/@43.657435,-79.3908508,15z (~1:15:00+ mark)

This detective thing is kinda fun. I see why John MacPherson opted to get a degree in such.

Hehe. I can see my apartment!

Walk over to MEWs and watch John MacPherson move. He'll be the bearded dude drinking a Starbucks tea.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 11:26:41 PM

Horus, you keep erasing the Internet while I continue to do what you promised to do - help those who lost millions.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to mention HBN...it and quite a few of the other coins on Cryptsy are "in-house" developed and specifically designed to make the "Back Room" a bit of money. What's the "Back Room?" Oh, its a secret place where pool ops (DYoungII, AhmedBodi), cryptsy mods (Mullick, Horus-aka-JDTMP4), cryptsy admins (BitJohn/BigVern), and coindevs cloners (iGotSpots, Defaced, Muddafudda, r3wt, Blundertoe/Thudertoe, Shakezulu) hang out on Skype and plot scams.

HBN is a 100% example of the in-house scam coin from this team of ruthless cloners, interesting some of them started this thread! Other examples include: IFC (muddafudda), Franko (defaced), NAN (r3wt/muddafudda), AndroidTokens (Shakezulu, muddafudda, Mullick), BottleCaps (Shakezulu, Mullick, BitJohn-aka-JohnEden), Lucky7Coin (muddafudda), CopperBars/Spots (Shakezulu, Mullick, IGotSpots), TIX (Mullick, IGotSpots), the list goes on and on and on.

YES .. xD I've been singing that song for years. haha..

Yes I have retired. This Hippie Tech guy is a shitstain on this community. Harass him so much he leaves and ill come back.

BTW all the ADT fix was roll a stuck block. That was it. No need and useless patch for COL!!

So what zachclarke the dumb fuck didnt realize he paid a lot for what could have been written in 3 lines of code. Dumb fuck.

I'm sure you would have set them up for many more surprise updates.. I mean forks... I mean updates ..

So you've messed up MEM, COL and Maples. How many more do you have and may want to brag about ?

If I'm right.. ALF, STR, ELP, LK7, LKY, DMD, GLX, CMC and others have your shyte code all over them.

We're talking about DOZENS of alts, people. If you know anything about this guy and/or have been approached with one of his 'freebie' copy crap coins, plz post your findings here.  --->>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=352830.0

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:50:40 PM

YES .. xD I've been singing that song for years. haha..

Yes I have retired. This Hippie Tech guy is a shitstain on this community. Harass him so much he leaves and ill come back.

BTW all the ADT fix was roll a stuck block. That was it. No need and useless patch for COL!!

So what zachclarke the dumb fuck didnt realize he paid a lot for what could have been written in 3 lines of code. Dumb fuck.

I'm sure you would have set them up for many more surprise updates.. I mean forks... I mean updates ..

So you've messed up MEM, COL and Maples. How many more do you have and may want to brag about ?

If I'm right.. ALF, STR, ELP, LK7, LKY, DMD, GLX, CMC and others have your shyte code all over them.

We're talking about DOZENS of alts, people. If you know anything about this guy and/or have been approached with one of his 'freebie' copy crap coins, plz post your findings here.  --->>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=352830.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104282

Name:   muddafudda
Activity:   728
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   April 22, 2013, 05:28:50 AM
Last Active:   Today at 10:55:12 AM

Well, well, well! Look who came outta hibernation after not being active since December of last year. He even posted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.msg13828002#msg13828002
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:54:39 PM

so where the frick did that penguin with the bb gun that wrote tldr posts disappear to? 

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:57:39 PM

so where the frick did that penguin with the bb gun that wrote tldr posts disappear to? 

He swore off this thread because it was getting too out of line. I, too, miss his presence here, but he's around on the other threads.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:12:42 AM

He swore off this thread because it was getting too out of line. I, too, miss his presence here, but he's around on the other threads.

a thread that gets too outta line on bitcointalk?  say it aint so!!  lmao

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:24:22 AM

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
garmin

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:51:41 AM

garmin

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:07:35 AM

a thread that gets too outta line on bitcointalk?  say it aint so!!  lmao

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:22:43 AM

a thread that gets too outta line on bitcointalk?  say it aint so!!  lmao

Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: