Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:07:49 AM

I just purchased this account. I'm not that scammy ass guy from Lithuania. Seriously, that's not me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Further, from what I can glean, those who penned that that Lithuanian dude was a scammer ALL turned out to be scammers, hence their pennings to get back at that Lithuanian dude by labeling him a scammer.

I promise to be more careful next time I purchase any user accounts of this forum. Speaking of, you guys know if the Cyberpinoy user account is worth purchasing? He seems trustworthy enough and all.  Grin

I hear it's Fodor-iffic.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:18:03 AM

I'm alright, Jack. You're all stupid. I need you all to know this.
You're amazing..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:35:31 AM

I had a dog like that once..

Grin Grin Grin
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4873

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:01:16 AM

You're amazing..

Legend in my own mind. just pointing out all these failed exchanges have had warnings for months previous. Mybe the n00bs will heed the warnings when it's pointed out they should have. Again.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:10:00 AM

No mal intent here :stop bitching.
Gather evidence.

DESKTOP RECORD ALL YOUR CRYPTSY USER PAGES, ALL YOUR BALANCES.

Desktop record all your conversations with Cryptsy.com that prove they were eating shit about any type of blockchain/wallet issue in the last 6 months, witholding your property and abusing trust

I am speaking outside the issue of BTC and LTC which they will have the ability to defend against in court by transffering blame on the supposed thieves. It is not certain that their defense will hold, but we must strike where they cannot exact any defense whatsoever

Of course everything they have done is illegal. It is YOUR PROPERTY. Heads up, patience, detective work and in the end a well made class action.
You must not give up. We will go hard against them, in all spaces, civil and penal.

They got the BTC and LTC. Small chance of recovering that, however they cannot defend embezzeling, witholding and basically stealing the property of their users, which they cannot any longer falsely prove that it has been stolen by someone else. On top of that, once they will lose this action, the people who lost BTC and LTC will be able to use the decision against them and the evidence there to call for dauna. They will point to the thieves, but they will also have precedent of fraud in the altcoins case.

I have longely conversed with them and while i've written entire pages pointing to all their illegal activities all i've received in return were links to their blog. I know the e-mails will have weight, i know the videos will have alot of weight and i know any digital evidence will have alot of weight against them, if the people recording it will be brought as participants in the lawsuit.

They will try to use lawyer gimmicks and they will buy for time as long as they can but in the end, if they do not lose one they will lose another.

Now know this : The first thing we need to do is get together. Use any means to do so. Obtain contact with as many participants as possible, ideally in the number of thousands.

I am willing to put my money into this, be it only 1 BTC, but i expect amongst those thousands we can raise at least a few hundred BTC to pay a good, internet-insightful lawfirm to handle this affair.

If there are any U.S lawyers amongst you, do say so, even if you only lost altcoins in the range of 0.1 BTC, you will get paid alot more than that.

Very important
: If you are able, create a short video showing the transactions from Cryptsy.com of the DASH and DOGE and any other coin made in this period, showing in short but undeniable detail that they were moved from the Cryptsy wallet to an active exchange. This is gold in my humble opinion and i truly believe we can get this asshole for everything he has, in spite of whatever guarantees he obtained from whoever he did. All his actions show that he is extremely stupid. Do not falter in the front of such stupidity. Patience, unity and some work and Godwilling we will get this guy for everything he owns, and more.

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:18:15 AM

Wow... So I think Paul has finally decided that we are in full silence and no eye contact mode. You can hear the crickets while he just sits on all those altcoin deposits.

The sad reality is that Paul Vernon seems to have other plans for his former customer's money. What do you think those could be?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:04:49 AM

Wow... So I think Paul has finally decided that we are in full silence and no eye contact mode. You can hear the crickets while he just sits on all those altcoin deposits.

The sad reality is that Paul Vernon seems to have other plans for his former customer's money. What do you think those could be?

WAIT FOR IT!

WAIT FOR IT!

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:22:07 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2016, 09:12:32 AM by GoldSeal

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:04:07 AM

"Raise your right hand if you want to see BigVern get sucked off by a  red-bellied piranha."
DrxGxr

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:43:21 AM

I had a dog like that once..

Grin Grin Grin
http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/07/14/hacking-team-found-a-way-to-track-and-trace-bitcoin-transactions-and-the-software-is-now-in-the-wild/
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:53:55 AM

Is that an extension of this? https://snoopypfeffer.wordpress.com/2009/11/18/paypal-money-module/
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:18:28 AM

Gather evidence.

Desktop record all your conversations with Cryptsy.com that prove they were eating shit about any type of blockchain/wallet issue in the last 6 months, witholding your property and abusing trust

I am speaking outside the issue of BTC and LTC which they will have the ability to defend against in court by transffering blame on the supposed thieves. It is not certain that their defense will hold, but we must strike where they cannot exact any defense whatsoever

Of course everything they have done is illegal. It is YOUR PROPERTY. Heads up, patience, detective work and in the end a well made class action.
You must not give up. We will go hard against them, in all spaces, civil and penal.

They got the BTC and LTC. Small chance of recovering that, however they cannot defend embezzeling, witholding and basically stealing the property of their users, which they cannot any longer falsely prove that it has been stolen by someone else. On top of that, once they will lose this action, the people who lost BTC and LTC will be able to use the decision against them and the evidence there to call for dauna. They will point to the thieves, but they will also have precedent of fraud in the altcoins case.

I have longely conversed with them and while i've written entire pages pointing to all their illegal activities all i've received in return were links to their blog. I know the e-mails will have weight, i know the videos will have alot of weight and i know any digital evidence will have alot of weight against them, if the people recording it will be brought as participants in the lawsuit.

They will try to use lawyer gimmicks and they will buy for time as long as they can but in the end, if they do not lose one they will lose another.

Now know this : The first thing we need to do is get together. Use any means to do so. Obtain contact with as many participants as possible, ideally in the number of thousands.

I am willing to put my money into this, be it only 1 BTC, but i expect amongst those thousands we can raise at least a few hundred BTC to pay a good, internet-insightful lawfirm to handle this affair.

If there are any U.S lawyers amongst you, do say so, even if you only lost altcoins in the range of 0.1 BTC, you will get paid alot more than that.

Very important
: If you are able, create a short video showing the transactions from Cryptsy.com of the DASH and DOGE and any other coin made in this period, showing in short but undeniable detail that they were moved from the Cryptsy wallet to an active exchange. This is gold in my humble opinion and i truly believe we can get this asshole for everything he has, in spite of whatever guarantees he obtained from whoever he did. All his actions show that he is extremely stupid. Do not falter in the front of such stupidity. Patience, unity and some work and Godwilling we will get this guy for everything he owns, and more.

Im prepared to put some money in just to see these ass holes go down.

To peel or not to peel.
rayban84

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:50:05 AM

Gather evidence.

Very important

I would like to participate too.
UglyOldGoat

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

Class action only benefits lawyers.  Plus they only work against deep pockets.

If its gone class action won't help.

If its not gone class action bankrupts the plaintiff.

Sorry fellas, SOL
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:05:18 PM

Gather evidence.

Very important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_48JNlRIERw
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 04:11:10 PM

Class action only benefits lawyers.  Plus they only work against deep pockets.

Sorry fellas, SOL

Don't you have your own scam to troll about? Although I can see how a person of your intelligence can confuse scrypt.cc with Cryptsy, similar names and all.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:54:08 PM

Class action only benefits lawyers.  Plus they only work against deep pockets.

Sorry fellas, SOL

We are looking for a criminal conviction and liquidation of all his physical assets. We are not going only against Cryptsy.com but against the man behind the company. The man is moving our property in front of our eyes and lying on his blog, in support tickets and on Cryptsy webpage about it. There are tens of people with solid evidence and testimony against them.

When this begins, it must do so following an immaculate course.

Before this commences,however, alot of noise must be made, in order for the evidence to reach the public's eye, via YouTube, Facebook and other accessible media channels. This will solidify a position when state attorney's become involved. We must have made everything known fact by then.

Much tactic is needed.

If 100 of us put 0.1 BTC we have 4000 dollars. That's 4400 with my 1BTC. Remember the 4400 ?

I will think of a way to create a public pool for this fight. No mining involved, just legal consulting and the actual fees of the carefully chosen legal representatives.

It should be hosted by someone old and greatly trusted within the community. Awaiting suggestions on this matter.

Roland Ionescu, Romania

tomothy

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:47:42 PM

I'm not your attorney, but it could be prudent, to hire an attorney in Florida and seek injunctive relief to essentially 'lock' cryptsy down pending an investigation. Your issue more likely than not is dealing with the fact that you signed an arbitration clause. However, now you've got fraud involved and attorneys cost money :/

in the alternative, if you know anyone who is in the class action and a member of the class, it could be beneficial to see if any similar relief has been requested. the fact that their are also personal and possibly business bankruptcy proceedings all going on at the same time makes it a nice mess... which is great, if he's in china lol
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:50:20 PM

I'm not your attorney, but it could be prudent, to hire an attorney in Florida and seek injunctive relief to essentially 'lock' cryptsy down pending an investigation. Your issue more likely than not is dealing with the fact that you signed an arbitration clause. However, now you've got fraud involved and attorneys cost money :/

in the alternative, if you know anyone who is in the class action and a member of the class, it could be beneficial to see if any similar relief has been requested. the fact that their are also personal and possibly business bankruptcy proceedings all going on at the same time makes it a nice mess... which is great, if he's in china lol

That would require the servers to be in Florida. I don't believe that's the case. 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:59:02 PM

That would require the servers to be in Florida. I don't believe that's the case. 

Cryptsy's data center is in Miami it would take Mullick or Paul about an hour or 2 to get there.
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: