Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:33:50 AM

I wonder what will happen with XRP?

The Wallet hasn't moved.

https://wisepass.com/ripple/rJGW69cMpaSqNwjhWjvtkRwhvm9yNfnNpN

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:43:58 AM

Few days ago from "closed" Cryptsy wallets , 6.3 BTC went directly to wallet https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/0ee01eb30a076e57

and then to BTCC,BTC38 and Huobi, changing into CNYs

Yesterday 3 BTC also from Cryptsy BTC wallets went to another China account https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/00014c1fab4ff22e

For 2 days 9.3 BTC ~ $4000 of users money illegally transferred and sold to Chinese exchanges.

This is clearly violation of court order to stop transfer(freeze accounts) of money and altcoins from his enterprises.His wife was right when she was so suspicious that he would violate even court orders.

Also his Chinese exchange Bitebi9 now gives to chinese users coins from LTC, DASH and DOGE faucets, he created from coins stolen on Cryptsy: https://www.bitebi9.com/faucets

Few days ago he added ETH too at list.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:19:23 AM

This is clearly violation of court order to stop transfer(freeze accounts) of money and altcoins from his enterprises.His wife was right when she was so suspicious that he would violate even court orders.

Anyone conciddered his wife may be partner in crime? What if they staged the situation?
Racer8

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:26:10 AM

Anyone conciddered his wife may be partner in crime? What if they staged the situation?

Exactly - it's possible she gets half of his equity it legally for them both to share instead of us.
tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 02:01:58 PM

Cryptsy, open new wallets for WD! I will not have any claims when i receive my coins

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:43:48 PM

Cryptsy, open new wallets for WD! I will not have any claims when i receive my coins

You won't have any claims against a company that operated as insolvent for 18 months, eventually holding your money hostage and costing you God only knows what in missed opportunities with those coins? You're more forgiving than me towards thieves. The minute someone steals from me, it's game on, and last minute token gestures don't mean shit.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:53:54 PM

You won't have any claims against a company that operated as insolvent for 18 months, eventually holding your money hostage and costing you God only knows what in missed opportunities with those coins? You're more forgiving than me towards thieves. The minute someone steals from me, it's game on, and last minute token gestures don't mean shit.

Right! I stopped using them during the Doge boom when they were holding funds for days and weeks while making the profits off them and only posting them to wallets after the value had been stripped.

Screw me once. Wink

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
bluehorseshoe

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:06:31 PM

Wish I could share your optimism but to open a wallet one must fill it.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:13:16 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368297.0

"Step right this way, my yellow friends."
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:35:24 AM

You say "yellow"
and I say
"goodbye"

---not the Beatles
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:48:58 AM

You say "yellow"
and I say
"goodbye"

---not the Beatles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDOL7iY8kfo

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:02:53 AM

WELL DONE!!

I saw Elton John Live in Maryland in 1976 as a (very) young teen, lol. He sang that epic song, I recall.

I had to ask an older upper classman to drive me there!!

THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity to report to the Bitcoinverse that Elton THREW his piano bench into the audience that night & injured fans in a coke-induced fairy fit of pique!

Yep, paying for front row seats didn't pay out that nite!

I won tickets on the RADIO for SkyBox Seats!

Yep, I'm freakin' ancient!

But I lived to tell!

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:42:13 AM

WELL DONE!!

I saw Elton John Live in Maryland in 1976 as a (very) young teen, lol. He sang that epic song, I recall.

THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity to report to the Bitcoinverse that Elton THREW his piano bench into the audience that night & injured fans in a coke-induced fairy fit of pique!

But I lived to tell!

W0w you old bastard! I think the first one I got to was 78 Ted Nugent Weekend Warriors. Took me forever to remember what I saw first thought it was Sabbath but I didn't see them till Heaven and Hell I think. Those days are a little Blurry. Cheesy

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:17:11 AM

WELL DONE!!

But I lived to tell!

W0w you old bastard! I think the first one I got to was 78 Ted Nugent Weekend Warriors. Took me forever to remember what I saw first thought it was Sabbath but I didn't see them till Heaven and Hell I think. Those days are a little Blurry. Cheesy

My first concert was of Elvis Costello who I thought was an Elvis impersonator. Me, not being an idiot, left during the second song upon figuring it out that he wasn't. Years later, my first real concert was of Blue Öyster Cult which Artimus Pyle opened for in Nashville, TN. Months later I figured out why Artimus did mostly Lynyrd Skynyrd covers.

Amazingly, I got more betterer smarter as I got older. I mean look at me now. A piller of the bitcoin comuntitty.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:17:23 AM

So I'm suing Cryptsy. If you can't withdraw your coins, feel free to add your name to the lawsuit. We will win this.

I've got some pretty disturbing news to report about Cryptsy which I believe is going to cause the site to go full-Mt. Gox, very very soon. If you have any funds at that site, I urge you to read this post, you will thank me later.

They've stolen a huge amount of cryptocurrency from me, but unlike other victims of theirs, I meticulously recorded data which proves their direct theft of my funds, coordinated deception, conspiracy, and direct lying regarding my account. Unlike other victims, between what happened and my Data logs(which I can prove are authentic) vs. what they have said(thinking I did not have such data logs), I caught them in a series of coordinated lies/fraudulent statements through a series of support tickets and emails, indicating that Cryptsy directly stole my coins and then covered it up.

I'm not talking about weak system security or negligence, but direct, outright deception and fraud. I think one of the criminal charges which will come up for Cryptsy as a result of this case will be criminal conspiracy, since the process of theft indicates a coordinated cover up/deception plan.

Essentially, Big Vern = Mark Karpeles.

Higher ups in this Fraud Conspiracy run by Cryptsy include: Jim  aka: “Jshock” Customer Service Manager and BitJohn Chief Operations Officer are/were directly involved in perpetuating this fraud/theft. This is in addition to several support and verifications staff, including someone by the support name of “Horus”, who I demanded a real name from, he responded “John MacPherson -- I am not hiding behind a fake support name.” (I am nearly certain John MacPherson is indeed a fake name.) His email signature is “HorusDirector -CryptsyCanada Head of Anti-Fraud and Investigations - Cryptsy.com”. Also, I am US based so Canada should have nothing to do with it.

BRIEF SUMMARY OF FRAUD/THEFT/DECEPTION/CONSPIRACY CLAIM:

1) Cryptsy arbitrarily, blocked, then deleted my withdraw requests from their records. [bT]hey then bypassed all security measures to change my PW and withdraw my funds, without my request, consent, or notification- while continuing(still now) to avoid either confirmation/denial that these events have taken place, and deleting/tampering/altering my login/withdraw/ request info.[/b]

Cryptsy claims even with correct(and unchanged) UN and PW, logging in from a pre-approved whitelisted IP, with 2-Factor Authentication PIN, and email 2FA confirmation for withdraw- they claim they still have the right to block my withdraws and that I must verify to withdraw.

2) On August 28, my ID verification was granted and my support ticket was closed. On Sept 2, they revoked my verified status and informed me via email.

3) As I was actively receiving “support”, Cryptsy staff changed my password without my consent, and without notifying me(bypassing ALL the security measures mentioned above), between my successful login on Sept 1 and Sept 2. On Sept 2, I noticed I could not log in, at which point I replied to my support ticket email and asked : “ Did you change my password for logging in???”. Cryptsy stops responding to my support ticket and refuses to answer the question.

4) Then, between Sept 2 and Sept 7, after dozens of back and forth's with support, they claim ignorance of why I cannot log in- continuing to avoid my question of “ Did you change my password for logging in???” . Of the excuses they give for my lack of ability to log in they say: (a) I need to log in from the whitelisted IP[I did] (b) They claimed I used an incorrect incapsula/captcha [there was no captcha in the first denied attempt, and in the subsequent attempts I did enter the correct captcha.]

5) September 5, support tells me the only way I can access my account is if I change my password. Yes you read that right. The same password that always worked until Sept 2.

{Cryptsy refuses to state up front what data/criteria are needed to change a password, they won't say because they want to ensure the criteria can never be met by me. I would guess/assume the criteria would include having some combination of the original pw, login pin 2FA, using a whitelisted IP to confirm, email 2FA. Meanwhile, they had changed my password between Sept 1 and Sept 2, bypassing any/all of these security measures which they are asking me(the account owner) for. They never informed me of the password change, and refused to answer my direct question about it when I confronted them with the question.

6) On Sept 6, I was told by BitJohn, the COO ,that there are no records of any login or password change attempts between my Sept 1 login and unsuccessful logins on Sept 4. At this point, I had already told them that I was going to sue if they did not solve the problem and give me my $ back.

Cryptsy deleted/removed/tampered with the login attempt logs, erasing all activity between my last successful login(Sept 2), until Sept 4.
ALL login/PW change/withdrawals on Sept 2 and Sept 3 were deleted from their system. I was informed of nothing, and all changes to my account were made WITHOUT MY REQUEST, CONSENT, OR NOTIFICATION.

I tried logging in on Sept 2 (as I have said, the first time I noticed I could not log in) and also Sept 3 a few times, all while in contact with support. I have the email confirms to prove this. Cryptsy erased these records, as well as the password change, from their records.

7) I have asked Cryptsy directly several times if my funds are still in the account. They continue to ignore the question. I can only assume that when they illegally changed my password after my last successful login on Sept 1, they withdrew the funds from my account(Again, bypassing all the security barriers they demanded from me, and which I had in place to prevent exactly this.-2FA for logins and withdraws, and my one IP which they admitted was a whitelisted IP at the time)

Then, they deleted these records (Sept 2-3) to cover their tracks.

Cool Cryptsy still refuses to confirm or deny that they changed my PW, deleted records, or that any funds are missing/withdrawn from my account between Sept 1 and now. They also refuse to confirm or deny how or on what grounds they removed/bypassed my security measures(2fa,whitelist, et cetera) for both PW change and funds withdrawal.

9) Cryptsy also refuses to put these security measures back on my account(withdraw confirm 2fa, et cetera). If they claim in court that the funds are still (as of now, Sept 7) in the account and not withdrawn during the Sept 1-Sept 7time period- Know that they removed all security measures, so that Cryptsy can withdraw funds from a non-approved IP, without informing me, in the future. I have specifically requested(since 7-11, and now) only the whitelisted IP(otherwise, what is the purpose of a whitelist?) may log into my account and withdraw funds. They've arbitrarily removed my whitelist without reason, and refuse to re-implement security measures, essentially locking the door and then leaving it wide open to be stolen by Cryptsy staff.

10) From my same IP, I opened a totally separate Cryptsy account back in 2013, then I also opened several new/totally separate accounts in late August when my withdraws were blocked. Today I tried to log into these completely separate accounts. ALL logins for all these Username, Password combos were denied with the message “bad username or password”. JUST AS WITH MY MAIN ACCOUNT DISCUSSED HERE, NEVER DID I ONCE REQUEST A PW CHANGE ON ANY OF THESE ACCOUNTS, NOR WAS I EVER NOTIFIED OF A PW CHANGE ON ANY OF THESE ACCOUNTS.

ARE YOUR FUNDS BLOCKED at Cryptsy? Try withdrawing now and see what happens, post your story here:
- My personal guess/estimate is that you have about t-30 days until Cryptsy completely jumps ship Gox style.
- Some ways they will block your withdraws: 1) saying you have a wrong destination address 2) preventing you from trading into other coins to make withdraws from that coin 3) leaving your withdraws as “pending” indefinitely, then canceling the request and wiping the records clean that any request was made. 4) Getting notification within the site that your withdraws have been approved, but some of the transactions never go through. In my case, when I made 3 withdraw requests on 3 coins, they all registered as confirmed and approved, the first went through and the other two were blocked. Check to make sure your withdraw actually made it to the destination address.

Open Message to Big Vern, CEO: Return my 5824 DASH and 19,552 NXT by sending to my confirmed, authenticated withdrawal addresses of : DASH: Xc3owNZf65UHZiWRvXdqzEPmNK9YJ3Z3xo , NXT: 17004580999606687589.

There is much more, bizarre and outrageous evidence /proof of Cryptsy's guilt yet to disclose.

Is this guy still on the thread?

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:32:26 AM

Is anybody taking any action against these scammers? This is so harsh Sad

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:15:24 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 01:34:09 PM by dac10

We must be aware that behind these people; Vernon, Horus alias JohnMcPherson,Bit John there is a monstrous organization that surpasses any imagination.
Because what I do not understand why so many wallets have stopped the syncs almost simultaneously with the birth of Cryptsy problems.
Then comes a spontaneous question, is not that the brains of Cryptsy have created their own coins (including those who are now dead)?
gamfreak11

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:45:41 PM

WELL DONE!!

But I lived to tell!

My first concert was of Elvis Costello who I thought was an Elvis impersonator. Me, not being an idiot, left during the second song upon figuring it out that he wasn't.

should have stayed. damn shame imho
jesselivermore

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:46:41 PM

WELL DONE!!

But I lived to tell!

My first concert was of Elvis Costello who I thought was an Elvis impersonator. Me, not being an idiot, left during the second song upon figuring it out that he wasn't. Years later, my first real concert was of Blue Öyster Cult which Artimus Pyle opened for in Nashville, TN. Months later I figured out why Artimus did mostly Lynyrd Skynyrd covers.

Amazingly, I got more betterer smarter as I got older. I mean look at me now. A piller of the bitcoin comuntitty.

Pfffft.  I'm just as old as you geezers.  My first concert was Kiss in 1977.  The opening act was Cheap Trick

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Gun_Tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UB9JwBemUA

silvermetal

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:23:11 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 06:32:38 PM by silvermetal

We must be aware that behind these people; Vernon, Horus alias JohnMcPherson,Bit John there is a monstrous organization that surpasses any imagination.
Because what I do not understand why so many wallets have stopped the syncs almost simultaneously with the birth of Cryptsy problems.
Then comes a spontaneous question, is not that the brains of Cryptsy have created their own coins (including those who are now dead)?

lol, almost all coins listed at the exchange cryptsy, Cryptsy was somehow involved.
It was one scamming network of
1. Copy coin cloners (Mullick, igotspots, defaced, shakezulu, muddafuddah, 3rwt, (also JohnJoule (XJO), Max Guevarra (Quark), Giskard (Zetacoin), 8bitcoder (myriad), Willow Rosenberg (UNO) etcetc for each coin he cloned he had another name at bitcointalk).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.msg6767469#msg6767469
(Read more of IgotAids posts, he seemed to have a good detailed overview how cryptsy worked/scammed).

2. Scammers/FUDers for example:
- Kolin Evans/Digitalindustry https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.0, he was heavily involved in scamming BottleCaps, a coin created by shakezulu.
- Spoetnik
- Forlackofabettername and all his alterego's: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299308.msg10667896#msg10667896 heavily involved in scamming UNO and other coins created by him like XJO and Quark and spread FUD about Aurora

and 3. Cryptsy employees like BitJohn, Mullick and BigVern.

For me the "most beautiful" example that copy coin cloners, scammers and cryptsy worked together is with BottleCaps:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.msg9586936#msg9586936

Starring in the thread: JohnEden (anounced BottleCaps and is aka BitJohn from cryptsy), BitJohn himself (listing the coin at cryptsy), shakazulu (the creator of BottleCaps), digitalindustry (the Fudder and scammer in one in the thread with multiple names), Mullick (as the new coin developer, taking it over from shakazulu).

In my opinion the copy coin cloners and scammers are equally responsible for the loss of the bitcoins as the cryptsy employees, and must contribute to the compensation of people who lost their altcoins at cryptsy.

Is the altcoin world better now cryptsy is gone? hm...I don't think so lol. The copy coin cloners are also active at other exchanges. Some moved a long time ago...it is just very lucrative to be a copy coin cloner/scammer and pump/dump altcoins at exchanges....(a recent example I followed was Expanse...pumped in a few hours (1000%), a copy of Ethereum and cloned by...defaced Cheesy)

Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: