Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006511 times)
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:02:08 AM

it looks like

In fairness to all users, we have now shut down markets until ddos has been mitigated.

Curious here.. so when the all wallets down message was posted people could not trade etc.
So did Cryptsy come back online and now later after Cryptsy was working for a while it's getting DDOS'd now ?

This string of problems Cryptsy has been facing is one hell of a run of bad luck or fishy beyond comprehension or both ?

@seedooroff
BitJohn was working for Cryptsy when it was started he knows pretty much everything about that place.
He used to be staff and recently left.
I have heard of a few incidents where people have claimed to exploit the Cryptsy trading platform web site.
But BitJohn and other staff have stated that hackers have never gotten coins off the exchange.. not 1 time.

We all see you are trying to say something.. it sounds like you heard about a hack incident.
BitJohn wants some proof.
he worked there and demands no coins ever left the servers.
So he wants you to prove it. (some proof stolen coins left Cryptsy)

Unfortunately it's hard to prove it.

As much as i am against Cryptsy usually we have to remember anyone can say anything for any reason.
I can't take someones word for it with out *some kind of proof.
All of us would like to see proof ..not just Cryptsy staff.

EDIT:
it's like we have seen proof people have tried to rob the bank.
But none if us i am aware of has proof the hacker got in the get-a-way car and made it home with the bag of loot.
As I said, let every man thinks what is happening. I can not provide proof, it is not in my best interest. But their statements, I want to make people think about what is happening and put a chain of circumstances and evidence when they are not needed, they too will come to an understanding of the situation with cryptsy.
@seedooroff, or may I call you yoda, as your words may be wise but hard to understand, I can't think of an exchange that was hacked that tried to keep it secret. I would think if more than one person knew about it, it would be one too many and word would get out. That is reason why exchanges get out in front of something like that.....plus it gives them cover.
qubix

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:18:23 AM

So they are telling you that they are getting DDosed?

But, hmm they're using Incapsula which advertizes itself as the best anti-DDos provider worldwide:

http://pages.incapsula.com/enterprise-ddos-protection/

Aha, it's good enough for Siemens, Newsweek, TheRegister, arstechnica & eweek as well as others but hey, maybe Cryptsy is just sooo special, lol Cheesy

People, get real! Whether they are a scam or not? I don't know – they're just not telling the truth...

And if they were competent then there would've been measures in place to get at least an emergency site back online, even if it's just a simple note on some cheap WordPress blog, but nothing...
seedooroff

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:37:11 AM

it looks like

In fairness to all users, we have now shut down markets until ddos has been mitigated.

Curious here.. so when the all wallets down message was posted people could not trade etc.
So did Cryptsy come back online and now later after Cryptsy was working for a while it's getting DDOS'd now ?

This string of problems Cryptsy has been facing is one hell of a run of bad luck or fishy beyond comprehension or both ?

@seedooroff
BitJohn was working for Cryptsy when it was started he knows pretty much everything about that place.
He used to be staff and recently left.
I have heard of a few incidents where people have claimed to exploit the Cryptsy trading platform web site.
But BitJohn and other staff have stated that hackers have never gotten coins off the exchange.. not 1 time.

We all see you are trying to say something.. it sounds like you heard about a hack incident.
BitJohn wants some proof.
he worked there and demands no coins ever left the servers.
So he wants you to prove it. (some proof stolen coins left Cryptsy)

Unfortunately it's hard to prove it.

As much as i am against Cryptsy usually we have to remember anyone can say anything for any reason.
I can't take someones word for it with out *some kind of proof.
All of us would like to see proof ..not just Cryptsy staff.

EDIT:
it's like we have seen proof people have tried to rob the bank.
But none if us i am aware of has proof the hacker got in the get-a-way car and made it home with the bag of loot.
As I said, let every man thinks what is happening. I can not provide proof, it is not in my best interest. But their statements, I want to make people think about what is happening and put a chain of circumstances and evidence when they are not needed, they too will come to an understanding of the situation with cryptsy.
@seedooroff, or may I call you yoda, as your words may be wise but hard to understand, I can't think of an exchange that was hacked that tried to keep it secret. I would think if more than one person knew about it, it would be one too many and word would get out. That is reason why exchanges get out in front of something like that.....plus it gives them cover.

I know about the situation which was more than a year ago. In this case you do not know about it. But why? Did not I give you accurate information. But there is another option: "hackers" are silent about it, they did not try to find; Exchange silent to not turn away from her users.
 I have a simple question: why on cryptsy comes as attacks, although still a lot of exchanges with a large trade turnover?
seedooroff

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:04:02 AM

Now support answers to the questions asked long before the attack, that's all because of the attack. It is logical to blame everything on the attack ... Or maybe it was too much trouble and the node was to defuse the situation and point the finger to the other side?
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:57:38 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 09:09:57 AM by eddie13

"bitebi9.com is hosted on the IP address 115.28.164.198 which tells us that its servers are located in China. The website domain was created on 01 September 2015 (2 months ago) and will expire on 01 September 2016 (after 9 months) .

The domain is owned by BAO LUO who can be contacted at "domains@projectinvestorsinc.com"   "

http://quantroute.com/domain/bitebi9.com

Site needs 4 w's.. ??  wwww.bitebi9.com the purple site and it says "" © 2015 Bao Luo Technology Company LTD ""

保罗
Bǎoluó (or Bao Luo I guess)  = Paul   .... Mandarin translation

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:10:22 AM

Name another coin though that was added then the public raged and demanded it get removed.
And then it actually get removed within the hour (rough estimate)
I know of no other incident like that in all of crypto.

Only one after ORB 100% premines became acceptable for some reason. I would say the reaction at the time was a good thing no?

Then when Bitcoin rocketed up they re-added it quietly when no one was looking with no announcement on Twitter etc.
It gained volume on other exchanges so it was readded.

That was also the last day in crypto that the public's opinion mattered when adding coins.
From that point on Cryptsy just did what ever it wanted and gave us the middle finger.\
There was a point when Cryptsy deciding something mattered then we got competitors who faked volume and made coins. Kinda my point here Cryptsy used to listen to the public until the public started going to the competition to trade coins we were too altruistic to list. You also lack the analytics to actually show what the public wanted... Trolls on a message board is not the customer base. Anyhow again where is the outrage at the REAL culprits of the altcoin explosion scene? ICO's are not the problem? Who profited most from all the new altcoins. Who added them first... IT wasn't cryptsy

I agree with most of the sentiment you are stating in your posts... The problem occurs when Cryptsy does nothing to stop fraud from transpiring. Crypt market was not halted and Cryptsy was made aware of this and was told repeatedly to freeze the accounts until an investigation could occur. Cryptsy doesn't condone it but just look past it and we have to guess if there is insider involvement at some level. If Cryptsy acts instead of feigns ignorance then we aren't left with a scammy perception.

Can Cryptsy now divulge who they use for the Mining Contracts market? I don't think a provider of GHash would care if people know Cryptsy bought 100TH on their PetaHash network. Also by not stating who the provider is and allowing us validation with that provider, the same scammy perception persists. Cryptsy can't hide from what transpired as a complete Bait-n-Switch and possible fake market shares. The willingness to Raffle part of the 5000 unsold shares only supports that perception even further, since that put Cryptsy in competition with its users after also taking trading fees before all 10,000 shares were sold. It is stated in black and white on the wiki and internal market page. By not selling the shares and Cryptsy taking fees the market opens under fraudulent circumstances.

Nothing you can do to defend Cryptsy unless they come forward with the provider. But that only covers the fake shares part, the Bait-n-Switch is unavoidable.
seedooroff

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:23:39 AM

Name another coin though that was added then the public raged and demanded it get removed.

Only one after ORB 100% premines became acceptable for some reason. I would say the reaction at the time was a good thing no?

Then when Bitcoin rocketed up they re-added it quietly when no one was looking with no announcement on Twitter etc.

That was also the last day in crypto that the public's opinion mattered when adding coins.
From that point on Cryptsy just did what ever it wanted and gave us the middle finger.\
There was a point when Cryptsy deciding something mattered then we got competitors who faked volume and made coins. Kinda my point here Cryptsy used to listen to the public until the public started going to the competition to trade coins we were too altruistic to list. You also lack the analytics to actually show what the public wanted... Trolls on a message board is not the customer base. Anyhow again where is the outrage at the REAL culprits of the altcoin explosion scene? ICO's are not the problem? Who profited most from all the new altcoins. Who added them first... IT wasn't cryptsy

I agree with most of the sentiment you are stating in your posts... The problem occurs when Cryptsy does nothing to stop fraud from transpiring. Crypt market was not halted and Cryptsy was made aware of this and was told repeatedly to freeze the accounts until an investigation could occur. Cryptsy doesn't condone it but just look past it and we have to guess if there is insider involvement at some level. If Cryptsy acts instead of feigns ignorance then we aren't left with a scammy perception.

Can Cryptsy now divulge who they use for the Mining Contracts market? I don't think a provider of GHash would care if people know Cryptsy bought 100TH on their PetaHash network. Also by not stating who the provider is and allowing us validation with that provider, the same scammy perception persists. Cryptsy can't hide from what transpired as a complete Bait-n-Switch and possible fake market shares. The willingness to Raffle part of the 5000 unsold shares only supports that perception even further, since that put Cryptsy in competition with its users after also taking trading fees before all 10,000 shares were sold. It is stated in black and white on the wiki and internal market page. By not selling the shares and Cryptsy taking fees the market opens under fraudulent circumstances.

Nothing you can do to defend Cryptsy unless they come forward with the provider. But that only covers the fake shares part, the Bait-n-Switch is unavoidable.
That's good thinking! CryptoNick does not require any proof, and he creates a logical chain.  Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:43:00 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 11:55:59 AM by Gleb Gamow

That's good thinking! CryptoNick does not require any proof, and he creates a logical chain.  Wink

But all is forgiven vis-à-vis Sonny Vleisides: Paul Vernon's on a good track now, trying to put the past behind him.

"Thank you, Cryptsy, for supporting Team Investards at his year's contest thingy. The judges were so impressed with our ability to simply be able to show up, they doled to us these shiny medals instructing us to stay out of everybody's way.

~Captain Leroy Fodor"
husky1971

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:51:41 AM

Cryptsy is lockdown, But why there is still trading in background?
Strange?

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptsy/

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/
ZOPA

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:53:22 AM

Пaшa Bepнoн-или MУДAК или ЖУЛИК..пo нeмy тюpьмa плaчeт..лeт нa 20...Haдeюcь ФБP нe cпит...
Pasha Vernon fucking asshole or a crook or ..ego in his prison for 20 years ... I hope the FBI does not sleep ...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:06:16 PM

Amazing, how my little joke above turns out to be real. vvvvvvv

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 12:48:19 PM

Funny how Cryptsy markets still have trading and volume when the entire site is down due to DDoS (so they claim):
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/DOGE_BTC

Smells like a Willy bot to me, or maybe Vern running some kind of bot on the exchange internally?

They are called trading bots..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0

The original CAT was designed specifically for cryptsy.

Is this one? https://www.shodan.io/host/106.185.29.223

Now you lost me. heh..

What does that IP have to do with that rigged trading bot ?

I was inquiring if that's the IP that the bot uses to assess Cryptsy.

Where did you find that IP ?

Was the OP onto something when he said..

Essentially, Big Vern = Mark Karpeles.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir//3+Chome-6-28+Aobadai,+Meguro-ku,+T%C5%8Dky%C5%8D-to+153-0042,+Japan/@35.6318045,139.6874603,7851m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x6018f4ab30cf846d:0xc0ce1ab089a73e4d!2m2!1d139.6904493!2d35.6526836

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:56:19 PM

Funny how Cryptsy markets still have trading and volume when the entire site is down due to DDoS (so they claim):
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/DOGE_BTC

Smells like a Willy bot to me, or maybe Vern running some kind of bot on the exchange internally?

They are called trading bots..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0

The original CAT was designed specifically for cryptsy.

Is this one? https://www.shodan.io/host/106.185.29.223

Now you lost me. heh..

What does that IP have to do with that rigged trading bot ?

I was inquiring if that's the IP that the bot uses to assess Cryptsy.

Where did you find that IP ?

Was the OP onto something when he said..

Essentially, Big Vern = Mark Karpeles.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir//3+Chome-6-28+Aobadai,+Meguro-ku,+T%C5%8Dky%C5%8D-to+153-0042,+Japan/@35.6318045,139.6874603,7851m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x6018f4ab30cf846d:0xc0ce1ab089a73e4d!2m2!1d139.6904493!2d35.6526836

https://www.shodan.io/search?query=cryptsy

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:00:12 PM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:01:46 PM

Meanwhile, Investards are storing and trading their precious on Cryptsy.

"Looks like when Cryptsy was down, PecanCoin was crashing and I couldn't exit my position."

"Stakeminers!"
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:16:25 PM

I just saw that name "zaif" somewhere...

searching.. Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:37:03 PM

I just saw that name "zaif" somewhere...

searching.. Wink

Takao Asayama of the Zaif CEO seems to be arrested for money laundering before.
http://ia902604.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.hid.1198/gov.uscourts.hid.1198.44.0.pdf

This is his other company .
http://overtex.com/about-us

The follows are correlation charts of his company.
cybermagic Inc. , is a company that has been written in the indictment .
http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Mountain-View/cybermagic-llc/46436399.aspx

And this is his off shore leak.
http://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/298138

He's quite doubtful.

when i look at his history: maybe he is Marks brother ?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:37:24 PM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/03/04/tech-bureau-inc-receives-835000-funding-adds-bitcoin-exchange-zaif/

BitJohn

Activity: 826

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:52:16 PM

The provider  was cloud hashing they white labeled it. Horrible deal pretty much anything mining is shady. I think a few other exchanges have them as well. None will admit it all under contract.

Who and what was said to whom about crypt?
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:06:43 PM

This thread is SO full of shite..

you putting 2+2 together and making 1mil.

Also its just a few ppl talking shit to themselves (and tossing off Wink all day it seem's..

What is the actual topic??
its become so confused with cross talk which makes this whole topic laughable.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: