Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006553 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:59:57 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1rhcgn/i_lost_most_of_my_bitcoins_today_heres_why/

So about a week ago, I stumbled upon http://www.mcxnow.com/. It looked pretty cool: the owner was active in the chat(troll box), the layout looked nice, and the exchange had a cool system where the owner got 50% of the fees, 25% were given back to the users, and the other 25% were represented by "mcxFEE" shares which anyone could buy. I was interested, and the fee's were at a pretty low price, so I bought a couple at .18 btc each. I started talking to the owner and sending some suggestions for the exchange, and everything was looking pretty good. Then today I got on and saw that the shares were up to .25 btc. I was getting ready to sell my shares and send the bitcoins to my btc-e account so I could buy myself a laptop, when the website shuts down. It shows an "MCXNOW IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE" page and I think "Huh, well that sucks...". Two hours later, same thing. I do some googling and Bitcointalk searching, and figure out that the owner of mcxnow, Realsolid, has been involved in some scams before. Well, now I'm panicking, because I have very few bitcoins and most of my very tiny bit-wealth was on mcxnow. Luckily, the website went back up and I could breathe again; unfortunately I was now greeted with a page stating "All Trading Stopped. Withdraw Your Coins Before December 20th.". Turns out Realsolid decided that the stress of handling support tickets for an exchange was too much for him, and rather than buy back the fee shares or hire someone to handle support, he decided to just let the share holders take the fall. All trading was frozen on the site except for mcxFEE to bitcoin, and the price rapidly dropped to less than a quarter of what it had been. He did not cancel buy orders from before the website's crash. Furthermore, he spent about an hour on the chat saying that the users should be grateful he didn't just steal all of their coins and that he has no obligation to shareholders of mcxnow to keep the exchange running. He also called the people in the chat box "noobs" and other insults.

EDIT: My bad! I thought I saw parallels to Cryptsy in the above.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mitkala

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:07:07 PM

Put in for a withdrawal yesterday afternoon (small .06 BTC) and still waiting  Angry

Just be patient. It will take about 10 days to get the money in your account. It happened to me in the past.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:11:30 PM

Put in for a withdrawal yesterday afternoon (small .06 BTC) and still waiting  Angry

Just be patient. It will take about 10 days to get the money in your account. It happened to me in the past.
Are you a Cryptsy shill, Mr. newbie account post number one? Why don't you tell us who you really are instead of hiding in plain view?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:17:03 PM

Are you a Cryptsy shill, Mr. newbie account post number one? Why don't you tell us who you really are instead of hiding in plain view?

Welcome to the new Cryptsy Chat: Have an issue, a newly created user account on BitcoinTalk will assist you. Thank you for using Cryptsy, where it only takes seconds to fund your account on our state-of-the-art platform. Soon, we'll be implementing a new feature - WITHDRAWS.
son_of_a_bit

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:22:50 PM

No sure if this was posted prior but damn it is pretty spot on

http://forums.prohashing.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=655
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 08:35:03 PM

No sure if this was posted prior but damn it is pretty spot on

http://forums.prohashing.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=655

Unfortunately there are some major gaps in that story. If the withdrawal fee was instituted to discourage withdrawals, then how are they going to make up the shortfall? There are no longer any trading fees, so the withdrawal fee is the only (official) source of income.

And even before the fee change the business didn't appear to have been "highly" - if at all - profitable.

Obviously insider arbitrage could be more profitable than ever now with these issues but that's a different story altogether.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:46:11 PM

i heard of that when posting my BTC pump pics in the Bitcoin section.
I also remembered the found Cryptsy version of the site..
Then that comment i missed on IRC the other day combined with Gleb's info + Insights
i think we have a winner.. ding ding

Hey, why don't just come out and say it: I'm Wright. I'm always Wright! (in your voice, not that I'm Wright)  Grin Grin Grin

Lets see if you're willing to ignore this one again Sherlock..

This is probably nothing.. but the name and the IP addys say POST THIS SHIT !

TAG's was listed at cryptsy just days after being released by Mark Vernon. Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317408.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=151491

Date Registered:   September 20, 2013, 11:17:36 PM

http://tagbond.com/

http://bankinnovation.net/2013/05/bank-partnerships-with-startups-will-be-key-in-mobile-wallet-wars-fed-says/

mark vernon on May 8, 2013 at 12:00 am
That’s exactly what we are working on at tagbond.com

http://www.crunchbase.com/person/mark-vernon-2/revisions

61.7.145.206 - Thailand IP

203.219.103.104, Australian ISP

EDIT

Over priced food for charity anyone ?
Who needs Pad Thai rice when you have Vita-meal !

==================================================================================================================================

https://who.is/domain-history/tagcash.com
Registrant Name: Mark Vernon
Registrant Street: 2108 Corporate 88 Center 141 Valero St
Registrant City: Makati, Phillipines

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/88+Corporate+Center,+141+Valero,+Makati,+Metro+Manila,+Philippines/@14.5578657,121.0193036,14.64z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x3397c90600718a77:0x825c7a45987c8e57

What a mind blowing coincidence ! DABS' VitaMeal chums are literally just down the road from Mark and his shitcoin haven..

http://www.philippinesypages.com.ph/business_services/13376/nu-skin-enterprises-philippines-inc-alabang-in-muntinlupa-63-2-403-4005
Nu Skin Enterprises Philippines Inc Alabang in Muntinlupa 63 2 403 4005 is located in Muntinlupa, Philippines. You can contact them on phone on 63 2 403 4005 or you can visit them at their address in Muntinlupa which is 2nd Floor, Building B, Bc Group Center, Filinvest Avenue, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, 1781, Metro Manila. Nu Skin Enterprises Philippines Inc Alabang in Muntinlupa 63 2 403 4005

edit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300631.msg3333245#msg3333245

==================================================================================================================================

We have a Paul.. a Mark.. dare I throw a DeadHead fanatic and crypto crusader named Matt into the mix ?

https://archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A%22Matt+Vernon%22

Are Luke and John Vernon in da hause ? Roll Eyes

And do any of you work for Blackwater ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204768/Iraqis-seek-justice-Blackwater-boss-accused-crusade-wipe-Muslims.html
Blackwater founder Erik Prince ‘views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe,’ according to a former employee.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/tagcash#/entity

Funding Received
$555k in 1 Round
Most Recent Funding
$555k Venture on April 22, 2014

Now how the fuck was Mark Vernon able to obtain over half a million dollars for a fuckin' app? https://tagcash.tv/

UPDATE on TagCash Crypto Exchange

Making good progress, the Tagbond login details and the wallets have been connected to the exchange server, and the adding and withdrawing of crypto funds is working. 9 foreign currency accounts are offered with Standard Chartered Bank (USD, GBP, EUR, NZD, AUD, SGD, HKD, JPY AND PHP), and we will support DGC, XPM, PPC, LTC, TAG and BTC against BTC/LTC/TAG and against each of the 9 currencies

No fees for trading, deposits and withdrawals of crypto are free, wire deposits of fiat will be USD $15 and withdrawal is USD $25. We are also encouraging the use of crypto within the Tagbond rewards / merchant system as a currency of choice. Customers that deposit either Fiat or Crypto will be able to transfer to other members, use within Tagbond to give as rewards, or charge/pay for products and services offered by anyone using the platform. No merchant or transfer fees - a percentage of customer rewards is shared by Tagbond on 80/20 basis.

There will be limited crypto held in hot wallets on connected servers, most will be held in cold storage.

TagBond Ltd and TagCash Ltd are SEC companies registered in Makati, Philippines with fully paid up capital for TagCash Ltd at 100m Pesos (USD $2.4 million) - TagCash Ltd is also processing it's electronic money application and is expected to receive it within the next 60 days, not that it needs it for trading, but it is needed for local cash in and cash out operations in PHP. Deposits are ringfenced and any other operations do not impact on TagCash Ltd. By central bank regulations, all computerized balances must match funds on deposit and the Central Bank audits that on a regular basis. If anything untoward happens, TagCash funds by law have to be returned to owners.

TagCash will either obtain licensing in different countries/jurisdictions or work with EMI / MTL partners (including each state in the USA). Any interested parties please PM me.

TagCash is wholly owned by Mark Vernon, British Citizen, resident in Philippines.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:49:38 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 01:19:46 AM by Spoetnik

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me thrice, i use Cryptsy !

--  I am going to hammer this home until everyone gets it.

I smell whats coming.. the same old same old.

How many times have i told you all that Cryptsy has a long PATTERN of doing this ?
Well, what is going to happen next ?
Most likely BigVern is in China trying to secure funds to get Cryptsy running again.
Or he is bleeding it dry while trying to stall the inevitable collapse ..soon !
just like Mark from MTgox did.

Either way you all need to stop and think for a moment and ask yourself..
Do i want to go through this again with them ?

They don't learn and i have blasted them for disrespect of their customers before.
You are all just a bunch whining Noob dollar signs to them.. $$$
Crypty & Crew think they are above Crypto soaring above transparency, honesty and accountability.

These fuckers need to be taken down a peg or 100.
Ever seen how cocky chat box moderators are ?
Imagine behind the signs how fucking smug these fuck heads are !

They already have come out with 20 excuses going on month(s) now.
Horus has even been seen on a News site commenting that we are all just Troll's FUD'ing.

Are you missing coins ? Want to be a cheerleader for Cryptsy ?
Think twice because they called you a liar and then lied to you !

SO, if they can get money from China or something it's just a matter of time before they do this all over again.
Believe me i have posted a ton of stories of my own showing this never mind
the vast input we have gotten from countless other sources.

THEY WILL FUCK YOU AGAIN !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:15:19 AM

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me thrice, i use Cryptsy !

--  I am going to hammer this home until everyone gets it.

I smell whats coming.. the same old same old.

How many times have i told you all that Cryptsy has a long PATTERN of doing this ?
Well, what is going to happen next ?
Most likely BigVern is in China trying to secure fund to get Cryptsy running again.
Or he is bleeding it dry while trying to stall the inevitable collapse ..soon !
just like Mark from MTgox did.

Either way you all need to stop and think for a moment and ask yourself..
Do i want to go through this again with them ?

They don't learn and i have blasted them for disrespect of their customers before.
You are all just a bunch whining Noob dollar signs to them.. $$$
Crypty & Crew think they are above Crypto soaring above transparency, honesty and accountability.

These fuckers need to be taken down a peg or 100.
Ever seen how cocky chat box moderators are ?
Imagine behind the signs how fucking smug these fuck heads are !

They already have come out with 20 excuses going on month(s) now.
Horus has even been seen on a News site commenting that we are all just Troll's FUD'ing.

Are you missing coins ? Want to be a cheerleader for Cryptsy ?
Think twice because they called you a liar and then lied to you !

SO, if they can get money from China or something it's just a matter of time before they do this all over again.
Believe me i have posted a ton of stories of my own showing this never mind
the vast input we have gotten from countless other sources.

THEY WILL FUCK YOU AGAIN !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:28:55 AM

There is guys that have had little or no problems themselves so they White Knight for Cryptsy.
These guys will pile up on my side as they too get fucked over.. sooner or later.
And believe me i actually do care about you all.
Fuck Crytpsy and if they want to come after me too.
I have been long prepared mentally to take anything they can throw at me.. i simply don't care.

If a warn is due ? then i warn.
I think we're past that now guys.

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW !

Don't shrug it off because you don't like me or something..
By all means hate me all you want just get your fucking coins out of there now
and even more importantly.. above all else don't go back !

These guys are masters at sweeping their bullshit under the rug.. don't keep falling for it !
Don't let them use infamous Trolls as their scapegoat.
People your coin withdrawal didn't stall for a long time because Spoetnik is FUD'ing.
It's stalling because they don't have the coins..
If they were having technical issues they would have been solved long ago.
If it was because there was too many withdrawals at once they would clear up in a reasonable time frame.

i call bullshit on their excuses.
They may claim to have 300k users but let's be real there is not many guys left over at Cryptsy last while.
Would it take 3 months, OCT, NOV and DEC for every user to withdraw coins in a cued order ?
Of course not !

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:05:48 AM

Discussion happenin' here too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266550.40
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:08:07 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 05:51:31 AM by Gleb Gamow

There is guys that have had little or no problems themselves so they White Knight for Cryptsy.
These guys will pile up on my side as they too get fucked over.. sooner or later.
And believe me i actually do care about you all.
Fuck Crytpsy and if they want to come after me too.
I have been long prepared mentally to take anything they can throw at me.. i simply don't care.

If a warn is due ? then i warn.
I think we're past that now guys.

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW !

Don't shrug it off because you don't like me or something..
By all means hate me all you want just get your fucking coins out of there now
and even more importantly.. above all else don't go back !

These guys are masters at sweeping their bullshit under the rug.. don't keep falling for it !
Don't let them use infamous Trolls as their scapegoat.
People your coin withdrawal didn't stall for a long time because Spoetnik is FUD'ing.
It's stalling because they don't have the coins..
If they were having technical issues they would have been solved long ago.
If it was because there was too many withdrawals at once they would clear up in a reasonable time frame.

i call bullshit on their excuses.
They may claim to have 300k users but let's be real there is not many guys left over at Cryptsy last while.
Would it take 3 months, OCT, NOV and DEC for every user to withdraw coins in a cued order ?
Of course not !

http://www.bestpennyauctions.net/2011/10/31/no-longer-recommend-foopile-com-penny-bidding-site/

No Longer Recommend FooPile.com Penny Bidding Site
Due to numerous reports of no ships, and no responses from bidders we must advise everyone to strongly consider bidding at other penny auction sites.

Bidder complaints in our FooPile reviews have turned negative. Many months ago, FooPile seemed to be doing well but things seemed to have turned and we can no longer in good faith not share this information. You can read our thoughts about what happened to Foopile.

The short answer is that bidders are complaining of no shipments and no customer service. I also have noticed that the site seems extremely buggy trying to re-direct me to take some ‘survey’ for some prize which we all know is mostly just a fishing scheme. I don’t know if they site has been hacked or if that is the new revenue plan they have implemented but regardless, they will not get getting of my bidding action in the near future.

If you want a lower risk site, try an auction site with BIN features (buy it now). This lowers your risk overall, even if it is a bit harder to win and score a great deal. If you like the strategic game plan and chance to win super incredible deals then I challenge you to step up to Beezid. Why? Because You Can’t Win BEEZID’. Not without these winning beezid strategies and techniques.

1 Comment » for No Longer Recommend FooPile.com Penny Bidding Site

JoeLaw says:
October 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm
FOOPILE has become terrible. They don\’t ship, or respond to \”Support Tickets\”. For those being burned (and I\’m one) you might be interested in the information that I have found. This site is owned by Brawnco, Inc., which in turn is owned by Paul Vernon. His address is 8656 Tourmaline Blvd. Boynton Beach, Florida 33472. This is provided for anyone who wants to write this deadbeat. The only other officer of this Nevada Corporation is Virginia Bryant (Treasurer), 5040 Plainview Rd, Pineland, Texas 75968. You might want to drop her a line also.

Virginia Bryant, known as Ginny, is the wife of JShock aka Jim Shockney.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:19:35 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 05:52:16 AM by Gleb Gamow

Well I'll be a son of a bitch! That motherfuckin' Jim Shockney was working alongside his wife, Ginny, at Paul Vernon's FooPile via Foopile_Jim : http://www.pennyauctionwatch.com/forum/topic/23155-foopilecom/page-5

I received most of my items today and I would like to thank Jim for not only getting on top of the issue, but also explaining to me what happened in a clear and concise fashion. I'm happy about the resolution and understand that kinks need to get ironed out in any new business endeavor. I will definitely be bringing my business back to foopile, and would like to say thank you one more time for Jim's patience and assistance.

http://www.pennyauctionwatch.com/forum/topic/25131-foopilecom-discuss-review/page-3

Foopile_Jim said

Bid limits are 5 per day and 20 per month
However this was just established, and we need to work out a couple bugs.
This just means a little more programming, but with all he is working on, im not sure when this will be effective. Within next couple days i assume.

Damn, those restrictions look familiar.

http://www.pennyauctionwatch.com/forum/topic/25039-foopile-big-shipment-today-of-items-won/?p=50602

Mary J said
I'm Gaveupsmokin and have been used to emailing Paul since the tickets were not answered. I already explained the whole thing to him via email. Will try tickets in the future, but would appreciate the 100 bids asap! Thanks for your help and support. Good luck! I'm bidding now.... trying again on some free bids.
MJ
woot

<JIM vvv>

Ticket system will get your issue handled faster now that i am here

Good luck on your auction!
Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:12 AM

Hundreds of people lost hundreds of dollars each on Paul Vernon's penny auction site still awaiting replies from JShock. HAHAHA

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Awww.pennyauctionwatch.com+%22Foopile_jim%22
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:41:39 AM

Interesting indeed Gleb !
But i thought his name was Jim Shockney ..not Shockley

So let's recap what BitJohn said on this topic earlier.
Jim and his crew was brought into Cryptsy when alt's exploded.
According to BJ it was because of a WSJ article on Cryptsy.
I was there and read the article.. the link was posted on Cryptsy chat.
It was a pre-written editorial on crypto coins submitted to the WSJ they posted.
I could have sent them one LOL
There was other back then too.

Fair, Rare and Fast - Bitcoin Alternative Franko's Value Shoots up Over 500% in One Week - WSJ.com
http://online.wsj.com/article/HUG1746545.html?dsk=y

That in one submitted to WSJ back in late to mid 2013 roughly made by our back room boy buddy Franko
It's been pulled at some point though..

So.. because of the rise of Altcoins BJ said.. Jim + Ginny was brought on board. (and what ever "his crew" entails)
So are we to assume he has not been involved in this all in between Foopile & late Cryptsy ?

Then we have Jim just saying on previous pages.. his people have been let go etc.. there is no mod's left.
Bitjohn said he left long ago now and Greenlion had left around the same time.
So who is left there now ? ..handing out excuses and pounding that Chat-Ban button into dust.
BigVern has done a disappearing act too.. he has not spoken a word on this topic in months.
It goes with out saying it's HIS job alone to step and show his face and explain to us all what is going on !

The various Mod's have endlessly put it all on Paul (BigVern) claiming he runs the show behind the scenes.
So no matter the excuses the various Jim, Horus, Mullic'sk etc hand out.. BigVern is really the only guy that "knows"
ALL the various mods have over time used Paul as the go to excuse..
If a wallet is down for example they simply say BigVern is the only one with access etc.
So we don't need chat-box jockeys with cowboy hats feeding us bullshit about Trolls triggering too many withdrawals.
We need the guy who owns and actually runs the site technically to show his face and quit hiding.

They say if there is smoke..

well, there is a bloody inferno raging for THREE months !

PS:
Since Jim told me BitJohn works for him..
I wonder why he fired BJ ? hmmm ?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:51:48 AM

Interesting indeed Gleb !
But i thought his name was Jim Shockney ..not Shockley

So let's recap what BitJohn said on this topic earlier.
Jim and his crew was brought into Cryptsy when alt's exploded.
According to BJ it was because of a WSJ article on Cryptsy.
I was there and read the article.. the link was posted on Cryptsy chat.
It was a pre-written editorial on crypto coins submitted to the WSJ they posted.
I could have sent them one LOL
There was other back then too.

Fair, Rare and Fast - Bitcoin Alternative Franko's Value Shoots up Over 500% in One Week - WSJ.com
http://online.wsj.com/article/HUG1746545.html?dsk=y

That in one submitted to WSJ back in late to mid 2013 roughly made by our back room boy buddy Franko
It's been pulled at some point though..

So.. because of the rise of Altcoins BJ said.. Jim + Ginny was brought on board. (and what ever "his crew" entails)
So are we to assume he has not been involved in this all in between Foopile & late Cryptsy ?

Then we have Jim just saying on previous pages.. his people have been let go etc.. there is no mod's left.
Bitjohn said he left long ago now and Greenlion had left around the same time.
So who is left there now ? ..handing out excuses and pounding that Chat-Ban button into dust.
BigVern has done a disappearing act too.. he has not spoken a word on this topic in months.
It goes with out saying it's HIS job alone to step and show his face and explain to us all what is going on !

The various Mod's have endlessly put it all on Paul (BigVern) claiming he runs the show behind the scenes.
So no matter the excuses the various Jim, Horus, Mullic'sk etc hand out.. BigVern is really the only guy that "knows"
ALL the various mods have over time used Paul as the go to excuse..
If a wallet is down for example they simply say BigVern is the only one with access etc.
So we don't need chat-box jockeys with cowboy hats feeding us bullshit about Trolls triggering too many withdrawals.
We need the guy who owns and actually runs the site technically to show his face and quit hiding.

They say if there is smoke..

well, there is a bloody inferno raging for THREE months !

PS:
Since Jim told me BitJohn works for him..
I wonder why he fired BJ ? hmmm ?

I bet you've been waiting all year to correct my spelling.  Tongue Fixed! It is Shockney, not Shockley.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:56:50 AM

300K+ users on Cryptsy and only person - Paul Vernon - has access to all the altcoin wallets. That's motherfuckin' amazing! So, when he's outta the county (in China now), his customer base simply has to wait till he's able to get to a secure connection to make everything right.

Somebody jack me off. I'll pay you what ever you want via Cryptsy for your efforts. I promise! HAHAHA
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:59:57 AM

Can someone tell me how to remove this fucking thread from my "Show new replies to your posts."?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 03:07:04 AM

i heard of that when posting my BTC pump pics in the Bitcoin section.
I also remembered the found Cryptsy version of the site..
Then that comment i missed on IRC the other day combined with Gleb's info + Insights
i think we have a winner.. ding ding

Hey, why don't just come out and say it: I'm Wright. I'm always Wright! (in your voice, not that I'm Wright)  Grin Grin Grin

Lets see if you're willing to ignore this one again Sherlock..

This is probably nothing.. but the name and the IP addys say POST THIS SHIT !

TAG's was listed at cryptsy just days after being released by Mark Vernon. Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317408.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=151491

Date Registered:   September 20, 2013, 11:17:36 PM

http://tagbond.com/

http://bankinnovation.net/2013/05/bank-partnerships-with-startups-will-be-key-in-mobile-wallet-wars-fed-says/

mark vernon on May 8, 2013 at 12:00 am
That’s exactly what we are working on at tagbond.com

http://www.crunchbase.com/person/mark-vernon-2/revisions

61.7.145.206 - Thailand IP

203.219.103.104, Australian ISP

EDIT

Over priced food for charity anyone ?
Who needs Pad Thai rice when you have Vita-meal !

https://who.is/domain-history/tagcash.com
Registrant Name: Mark Vernon
Registrant Street: 2108 Corporate 88 Center 141 Valero St
Registrant City: Makati, Phillipines

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/88+Corporate+Center,+141+Valero,+Makati,+Metro+Manila,+Philippines/@14.5578657,121.0193036,14.64z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x3397c90600718a77:0x825c7a45987c8e57

What a mind blowing coincidence ! DABS' VitaMeal chums are literally just down the road from Mark and his shitcoin haven..

http://www.philippinesypages.com.ph/business_services/13376/nu-skin-enterprises-philippines-inc-alabang-in-muntinlupa-63-2-403-4005
Nu Skin Enterprises Philippines Inc Alabang in Muntinlupa 63 2 403 4005 is located in Muntinlupa, Philippines. You can contact them on phone on 63 2 403 4005 or you can visit them at their address in Muntinlupa which is 2nd Floor, Building B, Bc Group Center, Filinvest Avenue, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, 1781, Metro Manila. Nu Skin Enterprises Philippines Inc Alabang in Muntinlupa 63 2 403 4005

edit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300631.msg3333245#msg3333245

We have a Paul.. a Mark.. dare I throw a DeadHead fanatic and crypto crusader named Matt into the mix ?

https://archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A%22Matt+Vernon%22

Are Luke and John Vernon in da hause ? Roll Eyes

And do any of you work for Blackwater ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204768/Iraqis-seek-justice-Blackwater-boss-accused-crusade-wipe-Muslims.html
Blackwater founder Erik Prince ‘views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe,’ according to a former employee.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/tagcash#/entity

Funding Received
$555k in 1 Round
Most Recent Funding
$555k Venture on April 22, 2014

Now how the fuck was Mark Vernon able to obtain over half a million dollars for a fuckin' app? https://tagcash.tv/

UPDATE on TagCash Crypto Exchange

Making good progress, the Tagbond login details and the wallets have been connected to the exchange server, and the adding and withdrawing of crypto funds is working. 9 foreign currency accounts are offered with Standard Chartered Bank (USD, GBP, EUR, NZD, AUD, SGD, HKD, JPY AND PHP), and we will support DGC, XPM, PPC, LTC, TAG and BTC against BTC/LTC/TAG and against each of the 9 currencies

No fees for trading, deposits and withdrawals of crypto are free, wire deposits of fiat will be USD $15 and withdrawal is USD $25. We are also encouraging the use of crypto within the Tagbond rewards / merchant system as a currency of choice. Customers that deposit either Fiat or Crypto will be able to transfer to other members, use within Tagbond to give as rewards, or charge/pay for products and services offered by anyone using the platform. No merchant or transfer fees - a percentage of customer rewards is shared by Tagbond on 80/20 basis.

There will be limited crypto held in hot wallets on connected servers, most will be held in cold storage.

TagBond Ltd and TagCash Ltd are SEC companies registered in Makati, Philippines with fully paid up capital for TagCash Ltd at 100m Pesos (USD $2.4 million) - TagCash Ltd is also processing it's electronic money application and is expected to receive it within the next 60 days, not that it needs it for trading, but it is needed for local cash in and cash out operations in PHP. Deposits are ringfenced and any other operations do not impact on TagCash Ltd. By central bank regulations, all computerized balances must match funds on deposit and the Central Bank audits that on a regular basis. If anything untoward happens, TagCash funds by law have to be returned to owners.

TagCash will either obtain licensing in different countries/jurisdictions or work with EMI / MTL partners (including each state in the USA). Any interested parties please PM me.

TagCash is wholly owned by Mark Vernon, British Citizen, resident in Philippines.

"0" investors ? What gives ?

Regardless, that would have been quite easy to do and/or fake, when you take into consideration the fortunes they made during the previous several months. Especially if they accepted cryptos.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:12:21 AM

Can someone tell me how to remove this fucking thread from my "Show new replies to your posts."?

Yes. Delete your posts from this thread. It's not rocket science.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:13:52 AM

300K+ users on Cryptsy and only person - Paul Vernon - has access to all the altcoin wallets. That's motherfuckin' amazing! So, when he's outta the county (in China now), his customer base simply has to wait till he's able to get to a secure connection to make everything right.

Somebody jack me off. I'll pay you what ever you want via Cryptsy for your efforts. I promise! HAHAHA

No problem.. can we do a deal with MTgox Bitcoinbuilder Bitcoin ? (AKA: GOXBTC)
Or are we already trading Cryptsy_BTC ?

Oh and the spelling was just trying to verify i had it right myself Wink
Last time i spelled a name wrong you PM'd me to wag your finger at me LOL
grant it, it was YOUR name hahha

People if you don't get the crack about GOX_BTC / Bitcoinbuilder ? ...i highly suggest you google it NOW !

But i think you dug up a good find earlier Gleb.. a clear link to JShock and Ginny and Foopile
all brought into Cryptsy !
And NO that is NOT a good thing guys hahahah

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: