Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006547 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:58:19 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 05:09:59 AM by peonminer

Does anyone have data on the top 5 exit coins at this time?
FORTEHLULZ coin
OHTEHN0EZ coin
WTFWHERESMYMONEY coin
OMGIMGOINGTOSUEYOU coin
DONTWORRYEVERYTHINGSGOINGTOBEFINEPUTTHELOTIONONTHESKIN coin

That was so last hour. Here's this hour's Top Five:

FooPileCoin
DuduFaceCoin
VernVernCoin
BigSy
TerrikRocks
iFapWithURBTCNightly Coin
iBoughtaHouse&LetItForcloseOnYourDime Coin
Insolvency Coin
FEDRateZorNoRateZ Coin
BiteBi9AssHole Coin

Grin

Oh and the Easter egg

iFiredAllMyModzBCTheyKnewTooMuch Coin

*DISCLAIMER

This is all for teh lulz. I don't really think Cryptsy is going under(at this very moment). They obviously have some messed up ons going ons in the back end which needs to be/is being addressed. Although here is 50K ETH coming from their cold wallet, to the hot wallet. An hour ago. Then a lot of TX's got released. It is possible the BV in China so no transfer of COLD to HOT wallets commencing ATM story was the truth.
https://etherchain.org/account/0xc47aaa860008be6f65b58c6c6e02a84e666efe31#txreceived
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:04:32 AM

Are there still 5 left? Supposedly sprouts works if you take them to bittrex.

Don't help these guys.. many of them are simply looking for a coin they can get out.. ANY coin.
So they can ARB them for huge profit and play stolen coin victim baby.
They guys know damn well about problems beforehand..
They simply want to capitalize on the misfortune of others.
The more these guys go and ARB coins to make money off the misery
the more it costs users who genuinely can't get out of Cryptsy but are trying.

Don't help these assholes !

Further more there is dedicated topics to which coins to use in the services sub-section.
People can go over there and show why they deserve help and get specialized attention.
Every single guy here who has asked did not read the previous pages..
Even though the question has been answered many times.

You want help ?
Go ask Cryptsy.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:04:52 AM

FORTEHLULZ coin
OHTEHN0EZ coin
WTFWHERESMYMONEY coin
OMGIMGOINGTOSUEYOU coin

FooPileCoin
DuduFaceCoin
VernVernCoin
BigSy
TerrikRocks
Insolvency Coin
FEDRateZorNoRateZ Coin
BiteBi9AssHole Coin

Grin

Oh and the Easter egg

jShockneysBrokeBackMountainCoin
iNoWantToQuitBrunoCoin
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:07:15 AM

FORTEHLULZ coin
OHTEHN0EZ coin
WTFWHERESMYMONEY coin
OMGIMGOINGTOSUEYOU coin

FooPileCoin
DuduFaceCoin
VernVernCoin
BigSy
TerrikRocks
Insolvency Coin
FEDRateZorNoRateZ Coin
BiteBi9AssHole Coin

Grin

Oh and the Easter egg

jShockneysBrokeBackMountainCoin
iNoWantToQuitBrunoCoin

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:09:01 AM

BTW, I decided to extend the offer for another 24 hours. However, today's offer price is going to be a bit lower since we're that much closer to zero hour. Don't miss out and get stuck holding the bag. Time is running out for you if your BTC is trapped in Cryptsy.

-----

#########################################################################
Lost your job? Wife leave you? House in foreclosure? Are you overrun with medical bills?

Maybe you thought storing BTC at Cryptsy was a ticket to the high life. Fast cars, loose women, a house on a golf course. Things could have really turned around for you if everything hadn't exploded, but unfortunately that is not what happened.

Well, I'm here to tell you that their is still some hope left for you folks. For the next 24 hours, I'm offering to pay you 0.074 BTC for every 1 BTC you have to sell that is currently rusting in cryptsy. You don't need to keep those worthless coins around as a reminder of past mistakes. Why not turn them into opportunity?!?

Put some cold hard cash in your hand and use it to buy lunch or make a fresh start out on the road to cryptocoin success.

Is anybody seriously considering this offer? I mean, why not just ask everybody to just give you 25% of their BTC? No, wait, that is what you are asking....

He should quite spamming the topic with that shit again.
He is making money off victims in need of help.. like a predator.
A spamming predator.. he keeps posting it lots.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:10:59 AM

And another vulture swoops in...

You assholes are as creative with your clones as you are with imploding the exchanges that you list them on.

How much did you make at Vircurex doin this ?

It's GOXBTC + Bitcoinbuilder ALL OVER AGAIN !

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:12:20 AM

BTW, I decided to extend the offer for another 24 hours. However, today's offer price is going to be a bit lower since we're that much closer to zero hour. Don't miss out and get stuck holding the bag. Time is running out for you if your BTC is trapped in Cryptsy.

-----

Lost your job? Wife leave you? House in foreclosure? Are you overrun with medical bills?

Maybe you thought storing BTC at Cryptsy was a ticket to the high life. Fast cars, loose women, a house on a golf course. Things could have really turned around for you if everything hadn't exploded, but unfortunately that is not what happened.

Well, I'm here to tell you that their is still some hope left for you folks. For the next 24 hours, I'm offering to pay you 0.074 BTC for every 1 BTC you have to sell that is currently rusting in cryptsy. You don't need to keep those worthless coins around as a reminder of past mistakes. Why not turn them into opportunity?!?

Put some cold hard cash in your hand and use it to buy lunch or make a fresh start out on the road to cryptocoin success.

Is anybody seriously considering this offer? I mean, why not just ask everybody to just give you 25% of their BTC? No, wait, that is what you are asking....

Predators gonna predatate!

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:16:26 AM

BigVern has Problems with no funds on Cryptsy..
At the same time he goes to China then we find the URL to Cryptsy China.
Hmmm i wonder where your coins went boys ?

And of course they are covering for BigVern.
His partner in crime since 1990 Jim Shockney AKA: JShock is probably 100% aware of everything.

I'd bet my left nut if we could tie the wallets together we would find
users coins at Cryptsy moved to China so he could start a new Chinese business.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:20:47 AM

Wallets broken for weeks and yet vern is going to fix them in a mere hour of downtime, but for some reason not until Friday?  I predict that the withdrawal issues will continue past the downtime on Friday (assuming craptsy even comes back from the downtime).

The Cryptsy IRC channel MOTD was set by *past* employee BitJohn.
This was on October 17th 2015 2014
That was a public acknowledgement.
Not only is that on record but problems had been going on before that.
So i do believe we can stop saying "weeks"
It's almost 2016 now guys.. Summer is over.. Halloween has past and now Christmas is here.
And yeah all those problems will be fixed in an Hour i am sure  Roll Eyes

03[03:47] * Now talking in #Cryptsy
03[03:47] * Topic is 'Forum post referece the outage https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826341.0'
03[03:47] * Set by BitJohn!~cryptoguy@nc-71-52-242-99.dhcp.embarqhsd.net on Fri Oct 17 04:56:22 2014

Looks like i fucked up guys sorry.. that was 2014 ..my bad so it's YEARS not weeks Wink

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:43:46 AM

Big Vern avoids The Big House:

I missed the whole page this was on Sad
BigVern goes to the BigHouse AHAHHAHA

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:44:37 AM

oh shit there is 2 of them !

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:49:02 AM

I lul'd Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:53:02 AM

Hey Gleb i am just double checking you got that IP address for BitJohn Wink

I am looking at his house on Google maps right now LOL

3516 Turnbridge Dr, Raleigh, North Carolina

Google Maps

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:53:52 AM

And another vulture swoops in...

You assholes are as creative with your clones as you are with imploding the exchanges that you list them on.

How much did you make at Vircurex doin this ?

It's GOXBTC + Bitcoinbuilder ALL OVER AGAIN !

Maybe we could refer to it as CBTC since CRYPTSYBTC is too long. Wink

Spoetnik, how many CBTC do you have tied up in Cryptsy? Maybe I can set you up with an offer.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:55:05 AM

Only 15K ETH left in their hot wallet from the 50K they put in 2 hours ago. If you need to get money out DO IT NOW VIA ETH.
https://etherchain.org/account/0xc47aaa860008be6f65b58c6c6e02a84e666efe31#txsent
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:56:57 AM

Just to let you know that I'm narrowing down the elusive BitJohn. If he's who I think he is, I could then probably link him to Jeff Ownby of BFL.

Here is John Hammes' Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/104290334892640183070/videos

This is his YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/racineraiders

John Hammes' grandfather invented the garbage disposal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garbage_disposal_unit

The garbage disposal was invented in 1927 by John W. Hammes, an architect working in Racine, Wisconsin.[2] He applied for a patent in 1933 that was issued in 1935.[3] His InSinkErator company put his disposer on the market in 1940.

InSinkErator is a company and brand name known for producing instant hot water dispensers and waste disposal systems, generally called garbage disposals or garbage disposers. The company was founded in Racine, Wisconsin by John W. Hammes, who was working as an architect there.

I'm the one who showed that Jeff Ownby introduced the InSinkErator to Russia: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg10694181#msg10694181

http://web.archive.org/web/20030818203210/http://www.ownby.com/jeffindex.htm

SMART GROUP USA, INC. Elmhurst, IL and Moscow, Russia                                                                              1995-2000
Exclusive Russian distributor of Insinkerator food waste disposers                  
Marketing Director / Manager

http://www.city-data.com/cumberland-county/H/Hallwood-Drive-19.html

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/public-records-deeds/article_8ae77d8a-e4ed-5345-8fa7-a072e978d8d1.html

John William Hammes III was born 24 March 1976 and he lives (or lived) at 435 Eagles Nest Ln in Sarasota, Manatee County, Florida, U.S.A. His voter ID number is 114977379. His telephone number is (or was) 1-910-987-0781. He registered to vote 13 October 2006 and he is registered in the Republican Party of Florida. He is listed as White, not Hispanic.

This is a privately owned genealogy website using a purchased copy of the Florida voter list, which is public information.This is the 30 September 2015 data. The 31 October 2015 data should be on this site in November.

John's father: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/heraldtribune/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=176145036

Hammes, John William
Jun. 7, 1950 - Oct. 7, 2015
John William Hammes, 65, of Sarasota, FL, formerly of Racine, Wisconsin, died on Oct. 7, 2015. Funeral arrangements by: Good Earth Crematory.
John, passed away at home after a long illness. Born in Racine, Wisconsin, John was preceded in death by his father Ever Hammes and his mother Inez Carrigg Hammes. He is survived by his wife, Karalee (Risch), two children, John William Hammes III (Faith) and Tony Mielcarek (Diana), a step-son, Mathias Querry (Kyoko), his sister Maureen Homstad (Jon) two brothers Daniel (Mitzi) and Steven Hammes and nine grandchildren.
A longtime member of the Sarasota Yacht Club, John loved sailing and the water. A Celebration of Life will be held at the Sarasota Yacht Club on November 8, 2015 from 4 to 7 PM. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/heraldtribune/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=176145036#sthash.aJjvxtnl.dpuf

http://www.northcarolinadirectory.co/business/city/profile/raleigh/25953/hammes-john-consulting-inc/8567017/

GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:59:28 AM

-----

Predators gonna predatate!

Yep. One man's predator is another man's savior.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
whywetrance

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:00:51 AM

Many support tickets, and emails of how I've not been able to access my Cryptsy account since the site upgrade. Have talked with horus a few times, and he's tried to help me access my account. However, the auto generated Password NEVER works- Horus stated that it has a 1 in 3 failure rate of generating bad passwords (have no clue of the validity of Horus's statement).

I've given up on getting BILLIONS of coins out....

Used to speak highly of the service, and once was a happy account holder.... sadly that time has passed.

Good Luck to Everyone attempting to retrieve coins.

Twitter@WhyWeTrance
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:07:05 AM

BTW, just got a deal done for 2.26604054 CBTC. Paid out 0.167687 BTC and awaiting confirmation. Another satisfied customer.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:07:37 AM

uhhhhhhmmmmmm WHAT THE FUCK ?

www.Ripoffreport.com - Cryptsy

You guys see that already ?

Submitted: Thu, January 23, 2014 Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014
    Reported By: Cryptsy Sucks — Canton Michigan

Cryptsy is an online exchange operated by Paul Vernon from Delray Breach, FL.

After being discharged from the US Army for sexual activity involving a minor, Paul Vernon set out to create an online exchange for traders of currency. Paul served for over 7 years in the US Army as an Intelligence Analyst holding a "Top Secret" Military Security Clearance.

Cryptsy is the worst online exchange of it's kind. Since it's inception in 2013 it has continued to be one of the most poorly operated sites in existence. What does his CFO, Stacy Taylor, have to say about all of this?

Some of the issues include:

- 503 server errors continue to pop up almost daily, rendering the entire site inoperable. It's not uncommon to read "Cryptsy is down again" in chats.

- Funds go missing from accounts, sometimes appearing in other people's accounts where they are withdrawn. One customer was reportedly able to withdraw 3 Bitcoins (approx. $2400 US) that he had never deposited in the first place. Also double spending is known to occur whereby you can spend twice the amount of coins you have, leaving you with a negative balance.

- Trades occur at a slow speed after being placed, often to the point where you lose money in the process.

- Cancelling a trade results in your funds being returned sometimes 30 minutes later. Should you invest your entire portfolio into a new fund and cancel it, you're broke for half an hour unable to take advantage of any other trades until such time Cryptsy decides to return your money back to your account.

- Horrible customer service. Trouble tickets are backlogged up to 4 weeks. Customers on Bitcointalk have been known to wait 3 weeks before any action occurs and even then it takes posting to an external forum sometimes to force any action.

- During Christmas 2013 there were approximately 230 complaints posted on Cryptsy's support forum from customers demanding their money be returned to their wallets. It was so problematic that Paul Vernon resorted to mass mailing all of his members to ask that they close their tickets if the issue was with funds, because they were working on the issue.

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: