Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:20:25 AM

Even after closure,BTCs are still moving out of Cryptsy old hot wallet to Local Bitcoins - https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com-old

3 BTCs to 15bFsG4YZgZWqbxdAL7YmZteE6x3CEnpEA

0.2 BTC to 1KfDccV8fXvEFwBy2TqNG1ntnP7B6k2atr

0.2 BTC to 1PcUEBJUScxJt97vavJH4kyTRgaTsNQ2ih

Withdrawals are stopped or maybe not Huh
Big Vernarial disease still has to buy his underage trannies with stolen fiat of course.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:36:04 AM

Even after closure,BTCs are still moving out of Cryptsy old hot wallet to Local Bitcoins - https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com-old

What's even sadder is that Investards are replenishing Cryptsy faster than Paul Vernon can withdraw the newly available funds.
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:13:16 AM

I would accept 10% withdrawals-fee and a daily Limit of $50, but for all users and no monthly limit.
buddiprasetyo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:24:26 AM

i will give u fee 20% if u can withdraw my BTC2.54 from cryptsy  Undecided Huh
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:28:56 AM

Ok lets all play stupid for awhile and pretend we believe Big Vs latest ....ok stop laughing

I really don't get this part;

"If you happen to be the perpetrator of this crime, and want to send the coins back no questions asked, then you can simply send them to this address:"

Huh

I'm sorry where is the incentive for the perpetrator to give back the coins  Huh

I mean they give back the coins big V won't go to the authorities  Huh, but big V hasn't gone to the authorities about it in the last year and half, and still doesn't have it anywhere in his list of possible option that he has clearly stated?

Honestly that seems something you would say if you are guilty, no one in his right mind can think that the thief would give the coins back after hacking his site. There are way too many contradictions in vern's statements
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:55:49 AM

Big Vernarial disease still has to buy his underage trannies with stolen fiat of course.

I think its funny people are still faucetbox depositing into that address Smiley
DrxGxr

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:08:36 AM

and all my pending withdrawals have been canceled anyone else ?and the account balance doest add up
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:14:50 AM

Ok lets all play stupid for awhile and pretend we believe Big Vs latest ....ok stop laughing

"If you happen to be the perpetrator of this crime, and want to send the coins back no questions asked, then you can simply send them to this address:"

Huh

I'm sorry where is the incentive for the perpetrator to give back the coins  Huh

I mean they give back the coins big V won't go to the authorities  Huh, but big V hasn't gone to the authorities about it in the last year and half, and still doesn't have it anywhere in his list of possible option that he has clearly stated?

Honestly that seems something you would say if you are guilty, no one in his right mind can think that the thief would give the coins back after hacking his site. There are way too many contradictions in vern's statements

Anyone believing Big V's story, even for a passing second, needs to be taken away from anything as sharp as a keyboard for their own safety.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 10:15:53 AM

Huh

I'm sorry where is the incentive for the perpetrator to give back the coins  Huh

I mean they give back the coins big V won't go to the authorities  Huh, but big V hasn't gone to the authorities about it in the last year and half, and still doesn't have it anywhere in his list of possible option that he has clearly stated?

Anyone believing Big V's story, even for a passing second, needs to be taken away from anything as sharp as a keyboard for their own safety.

kelsey, you are one dumb bitch

Sorry, I just felt like we were in 2013 chat box again, I don't know what happened there. I actually like you now, but it just came out

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:17:29 AM

Huh

Lol

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:19:31 AM

I would accept 10% withdrawals-fee and a daily Limit of $50, but for all users and no monthly limit.

Nobody would trade on exchange with 10 % withdrawal fee.

What Cryptsy can do?

1) gives full disclosure of their assets,

2) open withdrawals for unaffected coins,

3) reduce operational costs by shutting down of unprofitable LTC and XRP/altcoins market and leave 50 coins with best BTC volume in the last 6 months,

4) back trade fees as more profitable option,

4) BV find investors or put mortgage on his business and personal properties or sell unnecessary assets(or combine) to take loan enough to cover 50% debt ~ 5000 BTCs,

5) other 50% will be paid from 0,5% withdrawal fee which would be auto-deduct from debt to every user during theirs withdrawal and

6) from 33% of exchange income(trade fees),starting 3 months after reopening,so exchange will have enough time to recover.
4power

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:31:01 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 10:43:27 AM by 4power

Just logged into Cryptsy.

BTC balance is back in my account.

Also got BTC moved into my account from another user (I think it's the payban reward from the chat).

Surprises me that the trade key transaction works....

Our wallet is currently offline while we perform wallet maintenance

As is selling the remaining BTC to localbitcoins.com  Huh

http://s8.postimg.org/56bjpjlut/btc_post.jpg

4P
WhaleOrNot

Activity: 136

I'm Embarrassed to be here

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:41:33 AM

What Cryptsy can do?

3) reduce operational costs by shutting down of unprofitable LTC and XRP/altcoins market and leave 50 coins with best BTC volume in the last 6 months,

4) BV find investors or put mortgage on his business and personal properties or sell unnecessary assets(or combine) to take loan enough to cover 50% debt ~ 5000 BTCs,

5) other 50% will be paid from 0,5% withdrawal fee which would be auto-deduct from debt to every user during theirs withdrawal and

6) from 33% of exchange income(trade fees),starting 3 months after reopening,so exchange will have enough time to recover.
'

Sounds great on paper, but of the volume that was there for the past year, how many of those users do you think would come back? That kinda changes everything.
DrxGxr

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:56:45 AM

What Cryptsy can do?

'

Sounds great on paper, but of the volume that was there for the past year, how many of those users do you think would come back? That kinda changes everything.
yes who will continue to trade with this bastards? and stop begging for your money. it is yours and some big bird thinks he can help himself to it then there is only 1 way to deal with this.
thunderjet

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:28:38 AM

What Cryptsy can do?

'

yes who will continue to trade with this bastards? and stop begging for your money. it is yours and some big bird thinks he can help himself to it then there is only 1 way to deal with this.

Nobody begging for money.I personally lost very little,but what is your solution - bankruptcy ? If Cryptsy bankrupt nobody will get anything - 0000000000000000000 , BV maybe or maybe not will go to jail for 2-3 years and that is all.If he did it as you suggest,after prison he will be very rich man with 000000000000000 responsibility.

Why is wrong that users be paid 50% immediately ? Maybe you prefer to get 0% ? That is bullshit man.

Give better suggestion than yelling and cursing,because these things cant help people who lost money.We all cursed and yelled when it happened,but after that we have to see what to do next. Bankruptcy is way too easy solution for the mess BV created.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 11:29:22 AM

What Cryptsy can do?

Fuck u buddy, Swabbing it down like this would lead to unaffected coins being bought up, inflated to absurd levels and added to withdrawal queue along with thousands of altcoin withdrawals to which affected bitcoins are then converted.  U cant start the markets before the prevailing part of alt withdrawals is processed coz u would need to handle fucking myriads of extra withdrawals that added up from converted bitcoin.  I can bet eth would hit 0.01 btc then, very much like doge and other alts skewing to higher rates simply coz there would be pooptons of btc halted in user accounts that everyone would rather convert into alts then hold up.

thunderjet

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:33:36 AM

What Cryptsy can do?

Fuck u buddy, Swabbing it down like this would lead to unaffected coins being bought up, inflated to absurd levels and added to withdrawal queue along with thousands of altcoin withdrawals to which affected bitcoins are then converted.  U cant start the markets before the prevailing part of alt withdrawals is processed coz u would need to handle fucking myriads of extra withdrawals that added up from converted bitcoin.  I can bet eth would hit 0.01 btc then, very much like doge and other alts skewing to higher rates simply coz there would be pooptons of btc halted in user accounts that everyone would rather convert into alts then hold up.

I was thinking on that - unaffected coins will be first to withdraw ,before eventually reopening and during that trading would be halted,just withdraw
DrxGxr

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:34:37 AM

What Cryptsy can do?

'

Nobody begging for money.I personally lost very little,but what is your solution - bankruptcy ? If Cryptsy bankrupt nobody will get anything - 0000000000000000000 , BV maybe or maybe not will go to jail for 2-3 years and that is all.If he did it as you suggest,after prison he will be very rich man with 000000000000000 responsibility.

Why is wrong that users be paid 50% immediately ? Maybe you prefer to get 0% ? That is bullshit man.

Give better suggestion than yelling and cursing,because these things cant help people who lost money.We all cursed and yelled when it happened,but after that we have to see what to do next. Bankruptcy is way too easy solution for the mess BV created.
are you not the guy that kept telling us that the cryptsy cold wallet was intact.?
and what fucking bankrupt claim should we really entertain ? the man and his crew are insane . you are an adult you should know when the line is crossed. i don't have to draw your a picture like a child?
dac10

Activity: 557
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:41:19 AM

I JUST OPENEND THE ACCOUNT AND RECEVIED;
Valuta   Da utente   Quantità   Richiesta Data   Processo Data
BitCoin      0.00001000 BTC   2016/01/13 06:46:48   2016/01/16 19:21:11
Descrizione: gravitate225 vietati Dimitrii955 per 300 secondi.
DrxGxr

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:42:40 AM

What Cryptsy can do?

I was thinking on that - unaffected coins will be first to withdraw ,before eventually reopening and during that trading would be halted,just withdraw

answer did you not keep us updated that the cold wallet for BTC was intact intact? in the cryptsy chat?

this is strange i think you work for them or are part of the heist wich ever way you just said you lost nothing so what gives? and i just shouted at the cunts in a ticket .wich they replied please see blog blah blah blah for current and future updates , then you show up to post your crap to me . you trying to make enemies here even you are not one of them don't reply to me if you have nothing good to say otherwise yo are looking for trouble
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: