Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006451 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:24:41 AM

2014-05-23 20:25:29: The 100 BTC seen here is now part of the 1700 BTC unspent wallet address: https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1JsBqP27pgMDVFfPaUzW2jjeefm4Qcvv1e

Masternode Payments Fork Issues

The past couple of days the network has been forking randomly because of some issue with the masternode payment system. This is the first we've seen this issue (we ran masternode payments with nothing like this happening on testnet for a month). To remedy this situation, I am:

1.) Uploading a checkpoint to ensure clients are on the correct fork. If you're on a different block then http://explorer.darkcoin.io/ please pull the changes from the repo and run with -reindex
2.) Turning off masternode payments effective tomorrow. I'm working on a patch to turn off masternode payments and restore stability to the network. This should be done soon.

Next time, force hard fork instead of expecting people to update... They won't, they're stupid.

There may have been a problem, but the stupid made it so much worse...

The stupid is hurting itself for a change, I fucking love it!

Thanks for all the DRKs you stupid motherfuckers! Traders dumping AND you dumbasses moving stuff around during fork time that was announced nearly a month ago... Never move your shit in forksville...
Post a screenshot with proof you purchased even one DRK during this recent dump and I'll send you .25 BTC.

I think you're full of it.  I think you're nothing more than an angry clown of a man who is too emotionally stupid to realize it's not other people's "stupidity" that is the problem.

32BTC worth of DRK during the dump counts?

My BTC address: 1Q8zBDVJReFubrfgbEJHE2vgJLYTs2VU6

Thanks

Edit: crypto game is not for weak hands, it's for people who buy when everyone else is selling, and sell when everyone else is buying.

Is kaene the owner of the 1700 BTC wallet address 1Q8zBDVJReFubrfgbEJHE2vgJLYTs2VU6 ? https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1Q8zBDVJReFubrfgbEJHE2vgJLYTs2VU6

He admitted it is his BTC address - it is him - and this wallet looks like big trader wallet - input and output tx only to exchanges

Exchanges wallets have inputs and outputs not only from other exchanges,but also from faucets,betting and gambling sites, drug markets, minning pools

kaene seems to have had no problems getting 200 BTC from Cryptsy: https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/f3c8e6a684988d4060baf9c82ba2ed27b67c7ee8562d83c4b792911c3c225a42
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:25:52 AM

Hacker

Reward

1000 BTC

$378,800.01 USD

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:40:00 AM

I'm still waiting for the cash out, I have like $40k DOGE there and no way to cash out!

kaene's definitely a baller (am I using that term correctly?). Perhaps, somebody can poke him to see who he sent that 1700 BTC if he's still not in control of it.
ldw-com

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:41:35 AM

Ok, so we have a possible email address for Lori Ann Nettles:

lori@reunionemail.com

Maybe she can give us some information on paul's whereabouts and his present phone number.

I think that email address is a dead end, but I'm sure her relatives gleaned from Facebook may be prone to offer up shit on Paul Vernon.

Stalking that woman isn't going to change anything.

Finding Paul Vernon neither. There are probably a few out there that'll beat him up. And than?

It's happend and there's not much to do about it.

How about getting the money back for people ?
Or that 1,000 BTC reward offer ?

Has nothing to do with the fact that stalking that woman isn't going to make any difference.

+ are you that naïve?

Cmon... Wake-up..
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:45:03 AM

BTW, just so you all know - I took care of filing a complaint with the FBI's IC3 cybercrimes unit.

So Paul, no need to worry. We took care of it for you since you seem somewhat incapable of doing it yourself.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:48:10 AM

Hacker

Reward

1000 BTC

$378,800.01 USD

And of course no one will get caught. This is just a play to clean off their tracks. Their using the playbook of all the other scammers that went off before them.

ldw-com

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:49:58 AM

Hacker

Reward

1000 BTC

$378,800.01 USD

And of course no one will get caught. This is just a play to clean off their tracks. Their using the playbook of all the other scammers that went off before them.

Exactly....
theweenerdoge

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:14:52 AM

Hacker

Reward

1000 BTC

$378,800.01 USD

Exactly....

I mean there's only a billion+ people in China, how hard can it be?
ldw-com

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:16:27 AM

Hacker

Reward

1000 BTC

$378,800.01 USD

Exactly....

In times like these? Piece of Cake  Cool
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:18:11 AM

I love Paul's attitude. His blog post is amazing.

With sentences like:

- "Cryptsy has had problems for some time now and it’s time to let everybody know exactly why." (Cryptsy has problems. ie. not taking responsibility)

- "These problems were NOT because of any recent phishing attacks, or even a ddos attack, nor does it have anything to do with me personally." (nothing to do with me personally. I swear...)

- "About a year and a half ago, we were alerted in the early AM of a reduction in our safe/cold wallet balances of Bitcoin and Litecoin, as well as a couple other smaller cryptocurrencies."  (why the word choice of "reduction"? Why use that instead of "theft"? Next time I get robbed at gun point, I'll tell the cop that I was alerted to a reduction in money stored in my leather wallet and see what they say.)

- The decision was made to pull from our profits to fill these wallets back up over time, thus attempting to avert complete closure of the website at that time. (Oh a decision was made... By who Paul? You can't take responsibility for making the decision?)

- It wasn’t until an article from Coinfire came out that contained many false accusations that things began to crumble.   The article basically caused a bank-run, and since we only had so much in reserves for those currencies problems began. (So, it's coinfire's fault... Ok. Starting to get it I think...)

- As you can see,  2014-07-29 13:17:36 is when the event occurred. (Ok so now we call it: "the event"?!? Again, why not "theft"?)

- In fact, I’m offering a bounty of 1000 BTC for information which leads to the recovery of the stolen coins. (Ok, so you can offer bounties, but you can't talk about anything negative in reference to yourself?)

The way this guy writes is amazing. He just can't take any ownership or responsibility at all, and he wants the community to do all the work to get him his coins back and save his business. This guy has real balls.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:21:56 AM

Hacker

Reward

1000 BTC

$378,800.01 USD

Exactly....

If the coins moved to a reputable business, we should be able to notify them and local law enforcement that they are in possession of stolen property. Most civilized countries that respect property rights will try to recover those funds. The only shot the hacker has is to mix the coins and swap them with other coins until the trail becomes impossible to follow.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:23:59 AM

BTW, just so you all know - I took care of filing a complaint with the FBI's IC3 cybercrimes unit.

So Paul, no need to worry. We took care of it for you since you seem somewhat incapable of doing it yourself.

Recently I attempted to contact the Miami FBI office to report this, but they instead directed me to report it on the I3C website.  I’ve not heard anything from them.

Please enlighten me on how I3C is goin' get back to you when obviously they didn't get back to Paul Vernon when he earnestly filed a report of Cryptsy's $10M+ USD worth of cryptocurrencies theft.

OMFG! I just now seen Paul's mistake. He entered the information on a phishing site, namely I3C and not IC3, now another bad guy has Cryptsy's vitals thanks to Paul Vernon's infinite wisdom. When does the madness end?
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:27:27 AM

Recently I attempted to contact the Miami FBI office to report this, but they instead directed me to report it on the I3C website.  I’ve not heard anything from them.

Please enlighten me on how I3C is goin' get back to you when obviously they didn't get back to Paul Vernon when he earnestly filed a report of Cryptsy's $10M+ USD worth of cryptocurrencies theft.

OMFG! I just now seen Paul's mistake. He entered the information on a phishing site, namely I3C and not IC3, now another bad guy has Cryptsy's vitals thanks to Paul Vernon's infinite wisdom. When does the madness end?

I don't need them to get back to me. Everything they need is included in the complaint including a detailed description of how Paul failed to report the theft and decided to run the company as a ponzi scheme paying out existing customers with the new deposits from other customers. The focus was not reporting the theft, but more about reporting the crimes of Paul Vernon, which I'm sure he conveniently left out of his complaint if he even filed one at all.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:31:22 AM

Interesting developments

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:31:59 AM

I love Paul's attitude. His blog post is amazing.

With sentences like:

- "Cryptsy has had problems for some time now and it’s time to let everybody know exactly why." (Cryptsy has problems. ie. not taking responsibility)

- "These problems were NOT because of any recent phishing attacks, or even a ddos attack, nor does it have anything to do with me personally." (nothing to do with me personally. I swear...)

- "About a year and a half ago, we were alerted in the early AM of a reduction in our safe/cold wallet balances of Bitcoin and Litecoin, as well as a couple other smaller cryptocurrencies."  (why the word choice of "reduction"? Why use that instead of "theft"? Next time I get robbed at gun point, I'll tell the cop that I was alerted to a reduction in money stored in my leather wallet and see what they say.)

- The decision was made to pull from our profits to fill these wallets back up over time, thus attempting to avert complete closure of the website at that time. (Oh a decision was made... By who Paul? You can't take responsibility for making the decision?)

- It wasn’t until an article from Coinfire came out that contained many false accusations that things began to crumble.   The article basically caused a bank-run, and since we only had so much in reserves for those currencies problems began. (So, it's coinfire's fault... Ok. Starting to get it I think...)

- As you can see,  2014-07-29 13:17:36 is when the event occurred. (Ok so now we call it: "the event"?!? Again, why not "theft"?)

- In fact, I’m offering a bounty of 1000 BTC for information which leads to the recovery of the stolen coins. (Ok, so you can offer bounties, but you can't talk about anything negative in reference to yourself?)

The way this guy writes is amazing. He just can't take any ownership or responsibility at all, and he wants the community to do all the work to get him his coins back and save his business. This guy has real balls.

Hell, thanks to our efforts, we found over 556 more bitcoins reduced from Cryptsy during the event, with possibly a 1700 BTC more reduction, and Paul Vernon has yet to thank those responsible for finding them, yet we're to believe that he'll honor a 1000 BTC reward. What a fuckin' asshole!

theweenerdoge

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:33:16 AM

Hacker

Reward

1000 BTC

$378,800.01 USD

Exactly....

If the coins moved to a reputable business, we should be able to notify them and local law enforcement that they are in possession of stolen property. Most civilized countries that respect property rights will try to recover those funds. The only shot the hacker has is to mix the coins and swap them with other coins until the trail becomes impossible to follow.

Well I'm routing for you guys, but I won't be much help as I'm "technically retarded".  If we can figure out who the perpetrator is I will help in the water boarding/tickling/cold fist with no lube process to acquire information.  Keep at it gents Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:33:50 AM

Recently I attempted to contact the Miami FBI office to report this, but they instead directed me to report it on the I3C website.  I’ve not heard anything from them.

I don't need them to get back to me. Everything they need is included in the complaint including a detailed description of how Paul failed to report the theft and decided to run the company as a ponzi scheme paying out existing customers with the new deposits from other customers. The focus was not reporting the theft, but more about reporting the crimes of Paul Vernon, which I'm sure he conveniently left out of his complaint if he even filed one at all.

/s was implied.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:37:01 AM

Hacker

Reward

1000 BTC

$378,800.01 USD

Exactly....

In times like these? Piece of Cake  Cool

Well I'm routing for you guys, but I won't be much help as I'm "technically retarded".  If we can figure out who the perpetrator is I will help in the water boarding/tickling/cold fist with no lube process to acquire information.  Keep at it gents Smiley

Pics of past experience of cold fisting if you desire to get on the list with those already expressing expertise in that field but they, too, have yet to provide evidence of said accolade.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:37:35 AM

BTW, Check this out: http://www.crimeline.org/

First person to report Paul Edward Vernon's crimes to the Florida AG through this website, wins $1000 if he's convicted of a felony.

Ready! Set! Go!

You can even download the iphone/android tip app and submit crime tips regarding Cryptsy at the touch of a button.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:40:53 AM

BTW, Check this out: http://www.crimeline.org/

First person to report Paul Edward Vernon's crimes to the Florida AG through this website, wins $1000 if he's convicted of a felony.

Ready! Set! Go!

You can even download the iphone/android tip app and submit crime tips regarding Cryptsy at the touch of a button.

http://www.crimeline.org/

Crimeline's Mission Statement
To increase the safety of the Central Florida community by assisting law enforcement agencies in removing undesirable individuals from the community.

Crimeline's Purpose
Motivating citizens to provide information on felony crimes by offering financial rewards and guaranteeing anonymity

Crimeline Pledge
For information leading to a felony arrest, you may be eligible for a reward of up to $1000. You don't have to give your name, and your identity will be protected. You may report information through this website or by calling.

How Does Crimeline Work?
Central Florida CrimeLine follows the guidelines and directions set out by the Florida Association of Crime Stoppers in its day-to-day operation. CrimeLine is available (1-800-423-TIPS) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, taking completely anonymous tips on any felony criminal activity. Spanish speaking operators available.
If you witness a crime in progress, you should call 911.

If you have any information about a felony crime that has been committed…..

•   Call Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS (8477)
•   Your information will be taken in strictest confidence. Your identity will be protected and you will never have to give your name.
•   You will be given a code number. Your tip code number should be kept private and NOT shared with anyone.
• If you have additional tip information call Crimeline back, provide your confidential tip number and update your tip 24 hours a day.
•   If you would like to check the status of your tip call CrimeLine Tuesday - Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm, giving your confidential tip code number.
•   Tips that lead to the felony arrest of suspects and/or the recovery of stolen property and drugs may be eligible for cash rewards of up to $1,000, which are paid to tipsters on an anonymous basis.
•   All tips eligible for a reward are paid to Tipsters using an anonymous process.

You da man!
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: