Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:22:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 [1564] 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 ... 3448 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 884077 times)
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 02:21:21 PM

Congratulations to the Lakers!! Finals are real.

I've never thought that it's been 10 years since their last finals appearance.
This is my question to myself after watching the game. Thanks for the answer. 10 years was such a long time. I'm glad Lakers are really back to the finals.

Now it's time for them to prepare for the big game against the winner between Celtics and Miami. Anyway, congratulations to the team (Lakers) and their fans. Smiley

That wouldn't be possible without Lebron James, he knows how to do the job as every team he is playing will go to the Finals.

Miami vs Lakers, that sounds good to see, or you guys like Boston instead?
Lebron shows why is he is the King, he took over the fourth quarter and bring the Lakers to the finals again after a decade. Would like a classic Boston vs Lakers, but I'm sure fans are not going to regret a Miami vs Lakers as well. I watched their game Dec 2019 and it was really a tight battle, Davis 3 was the difference back then but Miami could have won that game as well. But regardless though, I think Lebron will bring the Lakers the NBA championship this season.

I'm sure lebron will. I don't even understand the hate but what I'm sure of is he is really one of the greats. I'm with boston and lakers match up too. With Rondo now playing with the lakers. But it's the same with Miami and Lakers, with Lebron now playing with the Lakers. But what I'm most excited about is the lakers getting the championship, it's not for the team only, but for Kobe, too sad to think that Kobe will not get to witness another championship to his team.

JEFE92

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 05:03:00 PM

Hi guys,

Yesterday's match was amazing, I won my Lakers bet and as a fan I was very happy. Today gonna try my best, placing bet on Heat. Still believe in Herro's potential.

Gl all!  Wink
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 06:46:14 PM

Being a Laker fan must be such a great feeling, you go to finals after 10 years and people react like "it has been such a long time since we made it to finals", there are teams in NBA right now that didn't made the finals in the past 20-30 years probably Cheesy.

I mean I don't know the exact number but there must be at least one team that didn't made it to finals for the past 30 years, I know teams become good and bad over course of decades but there must be at least one that failed to be that good ever. Did Minnesota ever made it to finals? Or bucks? Hornets? I do not remember it. So, making it back to finals after 10 years is not really that shocking Cheesy. It is actually quite "frequent" when you take the average of a team making it to finals, only 2 teams make it to finals every year like Lebron said so the number is quite few.

jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 09:29:08 PM

Hi guys,

Yesterday's match was amazing, I won my Lakers bet and as a fan I was very happy. Today gonna try my best, placing bet on Heat. Still believe in Herro's potential.

Gl all!  Wink
The whole Lakers fandom has been celebrating this win as they go back to the finals again. But the season hasn't ended just yet, there's one more way and opponent to go to get a full celebration for them.

For the remaining match up, I see that many are in favor of Miami heat. The kid has the potential, he doesn't care about taking risks and that's what's good for someone like him.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 09:58:21 PM

Being a Laker fan must be such a great feeling, you go to finals after 10 years and people react like "it has been such a long time since we made it to finals", there are teams in NBA right now that didn't made the finals in the past 20-30 years probably Cheesy.

I mean I don't know the exact number but there must be at least one team that didn't made it to finals for the past 30 years, I know teams become good and bad over course of decades but there must be at least one that failed to be that good ever. Did Minnesota ever made it to finals? Or bucks? Hornets? I do not remember it. So, making it back to finals after 10 years is not really that shocking Cheesy. It is actually quite "frequent" when you take the average of a team making it to finals, only 2 teams make it to finals every year like Lebron said so the number is quite few.

Bucks last finals was in 1971, which is 49 years. I guess this just makes a statement how great Lebron James is since he's been for a consecutive finals for years now except for that year that he's said to be injured. With a lot of hard work in the process, only two teams would be facing each other in the finals. That really shows in their emotions every game when they win and loss.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 10:08:31 PM

Hi guys,

Gl all!  Wink

Herro should find a way to maximize his output unlike the last game where he was limited, had some few attempts only due to good defense. I hope they will play a very defensive game since this should be considered as the last game for both teams. Good luck to you, seems like to have a huge bet on Miami.

dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2063

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 10:53:53 PM

Bucks last finals was in 1971, which is 49 years.
In 1971 Abdul-Jabbar and Robertson won the first NBA championship for Milwaukee Bucks, but the last final was in 1974. As you could see, they were so close to returning to the NBA final in this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 10:59:28 PM

Hi guys,

Gl all!  Wink

Herro should find a way to maximize his output unlike the last game where he was limited, had some few attempts only due to good defense. I hope they will play a very defensive game since this should be considered as the last game for both teams. Good luck to you, seems like to have a huge bet on Miami.
Celtics would really be surely eyeing for him and as main scorer then its no surprise that defense would be more tighter and we have seen that outcome on that last game where Herro didn't really able to maximize its output yet he do able to score in game 5 with 14 points.

Game 6 will really be much crucial in both teams which Miami will close it or Boston will still push through.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 11:32:11 PM

Hi guys,

Gl all!  Wink

Celtics would really be surely eyeing for him and as main scorer then its no surprise that defense would be more tighter and we have seen that outcome on that last game where Herro didn't really able to maximize its output yet he do able to score in game 5 with 14 points.

Game 6 will really be much crucial in both teams which Miami will close it or Boston will still push through.

Time for Butler, he hasn't scored 30 points in this series yet so maybe this is his night, he has to give it all if he don't want to be in a situation (game 7) where their so much emotion that they might not able to carry on what they usually do. Butler I guess is already healthy now, so he has to give everything, put the team in his shoulder while still trusting his teammates.

If Herro and Robinson would both score at least 20 points in this game, GAME OVER! HEAT will win and welcome to the NBA FINALS.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 02:29:37 AM

Miami Heat just won. Conference finals ended, now we're at the 2020 finals.

Lakers vs Heat.

Most are Lakers here?
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 02:40:01 AM

If Herro and Robinson would both score at least 20 points in this game, GAME OVER! HEAT will win and welcome to the NBA FINALS.
I would rather say that these two young players carry the last game vs. celtics. The three pointera both rookie players had made stretch their chance to win against the celtics. I think they are competetive but still we can consider that they are underdog with lakers. In the match between lakers and heat I think it will be a greater opportunity for lakers to win. My bet will be for lakers but still could change my mind depedin on the first game of the championship series.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 10:35:32 AM

Lakers vs Heat.

Most are Lakers here?
Not sure, there are fans that's really hate Lakers regardless of who are they going to face. But to be fair with Miami, they are underrated and that's make them very dangerous. They have a experience coach and everyone is really contributing. So don't count them out yet, they might pull the biggest surprised this season. Herro and Robinson are fun to watch as well, so I'm sure this is going to be a close series.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 10:58:35 AM

Damn, I missed the play...
Good Thing I still won the bet 😂👌

dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2063

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 11:18:29 AM

But to be fair with Miami, they are underrated and that's make them very dangerous.
I think the main problem for the Miami Heat in the final is the lack of experience among players. Also, the Heat was defeated twice by the Lakers within this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 11:32:20 AM

Lakers vs Heat.

Most are Lakers here?
Nope, I'm with Clippers but I'm on Heat right now, I'd go with the underrated team and players. Let's see what they could bring or they can pull the string this time around. There are only 2 Miami players that's been on NBA finals the other one is really off the bench, meanwhile the Lakers got a lot.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 12:12:48 PM

But to be fair with Miami, they are underrated and that's make them very dangerous.
I think the main problem for the Miami Heat in the final is the lack of experience among players. Also, the Heat was defeated twice by the Lakers within this season.

Experience on what? Experience in playing playoff games? Or experience in terms of having veterans and role players in the team? Either way the Miami Heat doesn't need those two just to beat 2 of the top teams in the Eastern Conference. By paper both Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks are a better team and are a favored team to win the Eastern Conference they are the favorites and Miami is just in the 3rd place but to shock all of us they beat them both and reach the finals. Even if Miami doesn't have a lot of experience in the playoffs I am seeing that they'll have a good series against the Lakers.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 12:37:48 PM

Miami vs Lakers would be interesting. Miami was LeBron's former team so we'll see how he'd play against them.
Miami Heat has an updated roster and only Haslem was a former teammate of Lebron in the 13/14 season.
So, I think James will turn on god mode as usual in finals.

Yes they are new sets of players, very underrated lineup and now we've seen their capabilities, LeBron can't do it alone as Miami have defensive players who can delayed his offensive attacks, people like Iggy, Butler and Crowder all have the speed that can stay close to
LeBron. Lakers needs to play as a whole and not to lean that much with LeBron and AD.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 01:15:23 PM

Miami vs Lakers would be interesting. Miami was LeBron's former team so we'll see how he'd play against them.
Miami Heat has an updated roster and only Haslem was a former teammate of Lebron in the 13/14 season.

Yes they are new sets of players, very underrated lineup and now we've seen their capabilities, LeBron can't do it alone as Miami have defensive players who can delayed his offensive attacks, people like Iggy, Butler and Crowder all have the speed that can stay close to
LeBron. Lakers needs to play as a whole and not to lean that much with LeBron and AD.

Lakers are favorites in the finals, but Boston was favorite as well, and many other teams that were not in the finals from East side, so everything is possible in this play-off, but i do think that Lebron want this title, and Lakers will play each match to win, and get four wins till the end, no matter if four or seven matches played

when speaking of Boston - Miami, great play by Adebayo last night, and he took Miami to the finals, while Dragic was on the bench almost whole fourth quarter
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 01:28:49 PM

Lakers are favorites in the finals, but Boston was favorite as well, and many other teams that were not in the finals from East side, so everything is possible in this play-off, but i do think that Lebron want this title, and Lakers will play each match to win, and get four wins till the end, no matter if four or seven matches played

when speaking of Boston - Miami, great play by Adebayo last night, and he took Miami to the finals, while Dragic was on the bench almost whole fourth quarter

@casperBGD this series it’s not just about winning, but it’s also about proving a point for James who had shared that he had burned bridges when he had left his former team (Miami) to join the lakers, hence I’m expecting tensions to run high between these two teams. Furthermore Miami Heat is the first number 5 seed to reach the finals, but can they actually cause an upset here?.

Sources:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/lakers-vs-heat-three-things-to-know-as-los-angeles-miami-face-off-in-2020-nba-finals/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/j13twb/the_miami_heat_are_the_first_no_5_seed_to_ever/
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 01:33:35 PM

Lakers vs Heat.

Most are Lakers here?
Former team of Lebron James versus his current team will match at the end of NBA 2020. It`s nice to see Miami as it returns in Finals. Hope they will give a beautiful season even they are underdog in Lakers. If they win the finals and become champion, it is a slap to Lebron because even without him, Miami can grab the victory. Well, it might become a tough for them to do that specially, the line up of LA is really tough.

Lakers fan because they are dominated right now. Just kidding.

Pages: « 1 ... 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 [1564] 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 ... 3448 »
  Print  

Jump to: