Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 [1950] 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 ... 3455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 885475 times)
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 10:47:32 AM

Kawhi just declined his player option.
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1421948516260265989?s=20
Kawhi Leonard has declined his $36M player option for next season and becomes a free agent, per source. Now, the expectation is that Leonard will negotiate a new deal to stay with Clippers.
@ChrisBHaynes
 first on declining option.
What is his agent thinking? He ended the playoffs with an injury and yet they think Kawhi will get a better number?
He sure will not play for the Lakers because they will be in luxury tax if they take him. What team? How much? I thought he was home already.
Will he really leave PG13 after pulling him in Clippers? This gives more twist to what will happen to the trades.

Chances are, he's either trying to get the max contract and resign with the Clippers or he's looking to get another ring to a team that has potentials to get to the NBA finals. And we all know it's not going to be the Lakers or the Nets.
The Clippers wasn't able to advance in the finals since PG and Kawhi arrived in LA. There's a huge possiblity that Kawhi is sick of the Clippers system for not making to the finals in 2 straight years.
I'm not sure but that's just what I was thinking. I'm quite excited for Kawhi and CP3 decision.

I guess it would be fun If bookies put a betting lines about notable players team signing decisions during free agency lol.

His agent probably knows what they are doing, Kawhi is one of the best players in the NBA, that injury he suffered was huge but he can be healthy next season and if the Clippers will let him go, other teams might be interested in him and give him a max contract. What if Utah Jazz will sign him, I think that would make the Jazz a good playoff contender and a championship contender as well.

Kawhi has still the bargaining power in my opinion, yeah he did suffered from any injury, but I think a healthy Kawhi can bring any team a chance to win a championship and he proved it in Toronto. It just so happened that he got injured in the playoffs. So I think it's a good move on this part and the agent as they can re-negotiate a max deal or transfer to another team that has better option. KD just come from the worst injury of his career but was able to get a good deal with the Nets.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:28:52 AM

Kawhi just declined his player option.
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1421948516260265989?s=20
Kawhi Leonard has declined his $36M player option for next season and becomes a free agent, per source. Now, the expectation is that Leonard will negotiate a new deal to stay with Clippers.
@ChrisBHaynes
 first on declining option.
What is his agent thinking? He ended the playoffs with an injury and yet they think Kawhi will get a better number?
He sure will not play for the Lakers because they will be in luxury tax if they take him. What team? How much? I thought he was home already.
Will he really leave PG13 after pulling him in Clippers? This gives more twist to what will happen to the trades.

Chances are, he's either trying to get the max contract and resign with the Clippers or he's looking to get another ring to a team that has potentials to get to the NBA finals. And we all know it's not going to be the Lakers or the Nets.
The Clippers wasn't able to advance in the finals since PG and Kawhi arrived in LA. There's a huge possiblity that Kawhi is sick of the Clippers system for not making to the finals in 2 straight years.
I'm not sure but that's just what I was thinking. I'm quite excited for Kawhi and CP3 decision.

I guess it would be fun If bookies put a betting lines about notable players team signing decisions during free agency lol.

His agent probably knows what they are doing, Kawhi is one of the best players in the NBA, that injury he suffered was huge but he can be healthy next season and if the Clippers will let him go, other teams might be interested in him and give him a max contract. What if Utah Jazz will sign him, I think that would make the Jazz a good playoff contender and a championship contender as well.

Kawhi has still the bargaining power in my opinion, yeah he did suffered from any injury, but I think a healthy Kawhi can bring any team a chance to win a championship and he proved it in Toronto. It just so happened that he got injured in the playoffs. So I think it's a good move on this part and the agent as they can re-negotiate a max deal or transfer to another team that has better option. KD just come from the worst injury of his career but was able to get a good deal with the Nets.

Think this way, If Nets gambled with Durant who missed 1 season due to serious injury, why can't other teams or the Clippers gamble for Leonard who does not suffer from a serious injury, his agent is right, they are just trying to maximize his contract as they know he deserved it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:05:07 PM

Think this way, If Nets gambled with Durant who missed 1 season due to serious injury, why can't other teams or the Clippers gamble for Leonard who does not suffer from a serious injury, his agent is right, they are just trying to maximize his contract as they know he deserved it.
I like the comparison. It's either they are getting greedy or just maximizing every contract while Kawhi is still young.
But here is my idea, if he feels like Clippers is home he may be trying to get a longer contract than what was offered to him.
We know Kawhi had been taking just short contracts from the Raptors then the Clippers.
Could the reason be like that? He feels better now at Los Angeles and will accept to be the face of their franchise rather than jumping from one team to another.
As long as they can offer him the right price.
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:58:09 PM

All these talks about star players declining player option to get better deals is just normal. They do it when they think they still have leverage. CP3 showed he can play at a high level and lead a team despite his age. Kahwi's playoff performance are also up there despite the injury.

Wouldn't it be interesting if those two players end up on the same team? I think that would something to look forward to.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:05:04 PM

I like the comparison. It's either they are getting greedy or just maximizing every contract while Kawhi is still young.
But here is my idea, if he feels like Clippers is home he may be trying to get a longer contract than what was offered to him.
We know Kawhi had been taking just short contracts from the Raptors then the Clippers.
Could the reason be like that? He feels better now at Los Angeles and will accept to be the face of their franchise rather than jumping from one team to another.

As far as I know, Kawhi was born in Los Angeles, that's why he decided to move there from Toronto after winning a championship with them. So I would say that he is home, it's just as what you guys are saying, wanted to maximised his contract with the team. He is still after all the franchise player, he just got injured, but he remains healthy, it will be a different story for the Clippers. I wouldn't call it greedy, it just the potential to be playing with a good max contract that will set him up for the rest of his career.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:20:05 PM

As far as I know, Kawhi was born in Los Angeles, that's why he decided to move there from Toronto after winning a championship with them. So I would say that he is home, it's just as what you guys are saying, wanted to maximised his contract with the team. He is still after all the franchise player, he just got injured, but he remains healthy, it will be a different story for the Clippers. I wouldn't call it greedy, it just the potential to be playing with a good max contract that will set him up for the rest of his career.

Clippers will still sign him with a maximum contract, Leonard is one of the best NBA players that are active now, has won a finals MVP, and won 2 championships, that resume of his is enough for him to get a maximum deal.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1511

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:42:13 PM

OP should throw up a poll on who is the next likely big name to change teams.  I'm curious what people think, although it would probably need to be edited or something as people are actually traded.  A lot of big names on the trading block right now though.  Some of them off the top of my head...

Kyle Lowry
Demar Derozan
Mike Conley
Lonza Ball
Dwight Howard
Chris Paul
Kawhi Leonard
Rudy Gay
Kemba Walker
Victor Oladipo
Spencer Dinwiddie
Andre Iguodala
Carmelo Anthony
Jeff Green
Tim Hardaway Jr
Dennis Schroder

There are too many names, let's narrow them down to 10 and I'll open the poll. We should open it before Lakers grab them. Grin

Oh I can add more than 10 options but I can't change poll structure to multiple choice boxes. I don't know if it's productive like that but anyway, here's a new poll.

I put Chris Paul, Kawhi Leonard, Lonzo Ball, Carmelo Anthony, Rudy Gay, Dwight Howard, Spencer Dinwiddie, Kyle Lowry, DeMar DeRozan, Mike Conley, Victor Oladipo, Andre Iguodala, Dennis Schröder, Tim Hardaway Jr., Kemba Walker and Jeff Green. Do you have any other players in your mind? Just write and I'll add.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:59:18 PM

We have a hint already.

Report: Carmelo Anthony interested in signing with Lakers, waiting on phone call

However, even if it will come into reality, it's not big news anymore as Carmelo Anthony has already passed his prime.
I like big names like Kyle Lowry and Demar Derozan going to other teams.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:18:02 PM

We have a hint already.

Report: Carmelo Anthony interested in signing with Lakers, waiting on phone call

However, even if it will come into reality, it's not big news anymore as Carmelo Anthony has already passed his prime.
Probably it's more of a *good to be on the same team* for Lebron and Anthony. Anthony could be past his prime, but we all know that there could be games that he shows flashes of his old self in Portland.

I'm not sure if they still can accomodate DeRozan or Lowry. Unless Toronto is willing to do a 1:1 trade with Dennis Schroder.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:25:13 PM

We have a hint already.

Probably it's more of a *good to be on the same team* for Lebron and Anthony. Anthony could be past his prime, but we all know that there could be games that he shows flashes of his old self in Portland.

I'm not sure if they still can accomodate DeRozan or Lowry. Unless Toronto is willing to do a 1:1 trade with Dennis Schroder.

DeRozan or Lowry does not have to play with the Lakers, they already have Westbrook and these guys are in huge contract, maybe they'll be more useful to other teams but these players are not getting any younger, so let's see if there are teams who are willing to gamble with these star players.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:57:28 PM

We have a hint already.

You forgot one thing, Carmelo wanted to have a ring too and Lebron will be giving that option if Lakers are going to absorb him. So it's a win-win situation for Carmelo, not sure if he is willing to have a pay cut just to join Lebron. But it will be the best thing to do for him, he is lucky that Portland gave him the time and money to play last season because as we all know, he no longer as good as he used to be.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1078

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:10:17 PM

To be honest Kawhi is not known to be the smartest person when it comes to contracts and team situations. Remember how he is incredibly injured and still blamed Spurs and forced his way out of a club that trusted him so much and even won FMVP with them?

I mean he could be injured, he could even want to get out these are all normal stuff in NBA we have seen it a million times, but then dude blames Spurs medical staff for it... and keeps doing the same thing in toronto as well and even in clippers had to miss out half of season to be able to play on playoffs and still gets injured. So it is like dude is not a normal "loved" player, and him doing this is waaaay too risky. Yet in the end what can Clippers do? Not sign him?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1054

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:14:26 PM

You forgot one thing, Carmelo wanted to have a ring too and Lebron will be giving that option if Lakers are going to absorb him. So it's a win-win situation for Carmelo, not sure if he is willing to have a pay cut just to join Lebron. But it will be the best thing to do for him, he is lucky that Portland gave him the time and money to play last season because as we all know, he no longer as good as he used to be.

Portland gave him the chance to prove that he still have something, we witness how those great games that he contributed to the team, making him a good options when Lilard and CJ is not performing well.

I guess if friendship will drive him to Lakers, LeBron can easily give him the space that he wanted to acquire.

No longer on his prime but pairing with good and talented players, this man  still have that quality minutes to give, hope for the best before he retire his jersey.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:26:24 PM

That's true, and it's one of the main reasons why Kawhi chooses to play with the LA Clippers despite the big offer he will receive with the Raptors and the perks of living a superstar being the player with the biggest contribution to give the Raptors their first-ever championship. So if we analyze this carefully, there's a big possibility that he will stay with the Clippers with max contract, I think this is what Lebron did with the LA Lakers.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:48:02 PM

Portland gave him the chance to prove that he still have something, we witness how those great games that he contributed to the team, making him a good options when Lilard and CJ is not performing well.

I guess if friendship will drive him to Lakers, LeBron can easily give him the space that he wanted to acquire.

No longer on his prime but pairing with good and talented players, this man  still have that quality minutes to give, hope for the best before he retire his jersey.

As we can see in his stat - https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/anthoca01.html.. he can still contribute with double-digit and I think he will be useful with the Lakers. When Lebron is out or would rest, the Lakers could put Melo to substitute his position and he will definitely deliver. You can see on Melo's body that he really work hard to stay fit so he can contribute to the team, and being a superstar during his prime, he can contribute big to the confidence of the entire team.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4386

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 09:24:45 PM

Rumors are that Kyle Lowry is about to sign a deal with the Miami Heat. This is a bit surprising to me, but I guess that is as close to a contender as he could get. I know he really wanted to win a ring and play with his friend Derozan again (they still talk on the phone daily). Maybe we’ll see Derozan try to make his way to Miami as well, but I’ve heard nothing to indicate that.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 814

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 09:32:01 PM

Might have different opinion about Giannis, he already gained the title so why he should transfer to much stronger team?, why not ask or demand the franchise to bring him another star/s as they are the one who needs to defend the title.

But it's him to decide if the max and all the perks from Bucks ain't enough for him maybe we will see him leave and play for another team.

Players and scouts are now looking for good team to work with, the ball is on the team owners now to pick the right player to add
with their squad.
I don't know, I believe this is an important variable that needs to be discussed.

I think it's easier for Antetokounmpo to get out of the Bucks than to bring an allstar to Milwaukee.
For example, I believe it is more plausible for Antetokounmpo to go to the Warriors, Clippers or Nets, than Klay, Kawhi or KD to team up with Antetokounmpo in Milwaukee.
Which NBA team wouldn't want Antetokounmpo to play for their team? lol, pretty much all (or maybe most)

Of course, what I mentioned is just a mere example that can happen (and I don't doubt it), but for this to happen or not, we will need time.

Well, that's my humble opinion  Grin

You are basing what you are saying base on what happened this post-season where series are being determined by injuries (not all but most).

I agree though with what you said that a healthy big 3 of Lakers (LBJ, AD, Ninja Turtle Russ) and big 3 of Nets (KD, Beard, Kyrie with no ethics Cheesy) will most probably be the ones who will face into the NBA Finals. On the other hand though, its too early to predict at least because an injury from a superstar may change the performance of the whole team. Ohh I forgot lets not set aside the defending champs, Bucks who I think will not change that much in the core roster and I think that they will just be stronger coming into the next season and the Warriors who got Steph and a healthy Klay (hope he will not get injured again or else they will trade him).

On Giannis going to another team, I don't think that it will happen. He isn't like Kawhi where he got a champ on Raptors and he will find another team. I believe that he will create a super team around him. He will attract those superstars out there and he will not be the one to go to their team. At least this is what I believe.
Yes, that's because I think every team needs to have good reserves players to be able to take turns with the allstars, that makes all the difference!

An example of this was Lakers and Nets (in 2020/2021 season) and in the NBA finals, Warriors vs Raptors (2018/2019 season)

I believe that a basketball team is something similar like a chess, because every movement/attitude can bring excellent or bad benefits for the team and for the players!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1054

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 09:41:48 PM

I don't know, I believe this is an important variable that needs to be discussed.

I think it's easier for Antetokounmpo to get out of the Bucks than to bring an allstar to Milwaukee.
For example, I believe it is more plausible for Antetokounmpo to go to the Warriors, Clippers or Nets, than Klay, Kawhi or KD to team up with Antetokounmpo in Milwaukee.
Which NBA team wouldn't want Antetokounmpo to play for their team? lol, pretty much all (or maybe most)

Of course, what I mentioned is just a mere example that can happen (and I don't doubt it), but for this to happen or not, we will need time.

Well, that's my humble opinion  Grin

That weigh things out, nothing to argue about that since it's also a good scenario for Giannis.

Asking for stars to play with him might have lots of things to work out unlike if he will joining another team which for sure every team that have the available cap for him will try to win with this kind of trade.

Only time will reveal if what will happened this coming season  Grin let see which side Giannis will go  Wink

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1238

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 09:46:43 PM

Oh come on... lol

The equation is simple, if any Lakers or Nets allstar is injured, their chances of being champions are probably minimal, if no allstar is injured there is a high chance of them being champions.

Yes, you reminded me of an interesting topic, there are several players who are likely to switch teams.
I don't know, but I don't doubt Antetokounmpo change teams, he has already fulfilled his promise for Bucks, maybe he will be able to go to another team, even stronger!

Might have different opinion about Giannis, he already gained the title so why he should transfer to much stronger team?, why not ask or demand the franchise to bring him another star/s as they are the one who needs to defend the title.

But it's him to decide if the max and all the perks from Bucks ain't enough for him maybe we will see him leave and play for another team.

Players and scouts are now looking for good team to work with, the ball is on the team owners now to pick the right player to add
with their squad.

I don't see any point on why he will leave bucks, they already got perfect piece for championship and recently they already accumulated one so provably he will stay on the team which drafted him and also I believe that bucks will also get another good players which can help them defend their title so we cannot really see Giannis departing and this rumors will just fade away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 10:42:56 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2021, 12:02:33 AM by rhomelmabini

"BREAKING: Lonzo Ball lands a 4 year / $85M contract with the Chicago Bulls" 🚨

Looks like there's one on the poll that already switch off.

I don't see any point on why he will leave bucks, they already got perfect piece for championship and recently they already accumulated one so provably he will stay on the team which drafted him and also I believe that bucks will also get another good players which can help them defend their title so we cannot really see Giannis departing and this rumors will just fade away.
I don't think he'll leave the Bucks, I'd like to see Superstars that wouldn't leave a team when they can make a championship already without some superstar. They can intact the 2020-21 roster and we still don't know who would gonna leave on their team, we may expect Giannis but I guess the lad will be at Milwaukee now that they are a ring contender.

Edit: Dwight Howard returned to Lakers once again.
Pages: « 1 ... 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 [1950] 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 ... 3455 »
  Print  

Jump to: