Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:22:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109704 times)
5leepyJoe

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:08:15 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 12:09:43 PM by 5leepyJoe

Hey toecutter,

Why has basic engines been removed as a purchasable item? Only impulse engines seem to be available and myself and others checked a heck of a lot of sectors yesterday.

Regards,
5leepyJoe

Oh, woah, thanks for the report! Not sure at what point exactly this happened, but yeah, lots of equipment has gone missing from NPC market!

Hopefully fixed now, the effects will only become visible on the next price re-roll.

Thank you  Cheesy only 50 minutes left until the price change so not too long of a wait.

EDIT: Everything is showing again. Thanks guys!  Grin

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:50:10 AM

Toe I cant find that pirate loot log other than as a link in a some random gossip at GPD stations. Where can we find it in an user interface? And if we cant you could implement some button.
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 11:04:31 PM

Toe I cant find that pirate loot log other than as a link in a some random gossip at GPD stations. Where can we find it in an user interface? And if we cant you could implement some button.

Good point, added to the list.

In the meantime, please use the "/rolls" and "/rolls/hunt" URLs.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
darkky

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:24:24 AM

hello...didnt played for a long time....now i am playing again an i want to get back my planets but will not be easy Smiley) coin cruse attack me any time i want to get back my planets...if is possible can u tell me where i find more info about this? after i will get back my planet coin cruise will attack the peoples that will try to conquer my planet? thanks and i am waiting some infos Smiley
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 08:58:17 PM

hello...didnt played for a long time....now i am playing again an i want to get back my planets but will not be easy Smiley) coin cruse attack me any time i want to get back my planets...if is possible can u tell me where i find more info about this? after i will get back my planet coin cruise will attack the peoples that will try to conquer my planet? thanks and i am waiting some infos Smiley

Hey, welcome back!

GPD and CONS cruisers guard their respective sectors against any player-vs-player attacks (and that includes planets as well). So yeah, they would protect your planets too.

feeshes

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:31:08 PM

I think my CPU rate was decreased from 11 to 7 just today, I'm not exactly sure what happened. On the website it said that using VPNs were allowed.
Is there any way to fix this?

On a side note, I destroyed two pirate ships and got no loot for both. Is that supposed to happen?
Coco2tugno

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:45:35 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 12:57:54 PM by Coco2tugno

Two issues I would like to bring in discussion:

1. The "Take notes" button on Stations doesn't do anything. At least I don't see it. I am using Chrome.

2. I've heard small complaints that you have to verify captcha too often when crafting at an industrial rate. As a small suggestion, would it be possible to add a feature to the main bar where you can display the captcha, for faster verification?
Edit: With this point I haven't taken into consideration any technical reasons you might have for not implementing a quick-verification feature.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:09:45 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 01:48:35 PM by Przemax

Toe. I know its weird to self-nerf yourself. But i think its a right thing to do. Make a CPU recipe worse. Its total costs without burning is 4,5k satoshi and its possible to sell it for 6,4k. Add one 20nm to its costs.

PS - could you fix the graphics of gdp woman. Its the weakspot in the "first impression" of the game. Its neck is a little too long. She looks like african tribe woman.
5leepyJoe

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:46:43 PM

Toe. I know its weird to self-nerf yourself. But i think its a right thing to do. Make a CPU recipe worse. Its total costs without burning is 4,5k satoshi and its possible to sell it for 6,4k. Add one 20nm to its costs.

PS - could you fix the graphics of gdp woman. Its the weakspot in the "first impression" of the game. Its neck is a little too long. She looks like african tribe woman.

Not everyone is able to get the materials as cheaply as you do.

If you were to buy the materials at an NPC it comes to within a few sats of 6k to produce a CPU. Secondly, you are lucky to find one of the few sectors during the day that buy them at that high a rate. For the most part you can't find a sector that even gets close to 5k.

zaiusz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:02:14 PM

She is kinda scary but thats not a nice thing to say about african tribe women o_O
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 08:40:25 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 09:16:26 PM by toecutter

I think my CPU rate was decreased from 11 to 7 just today, I'm not exactly sure what happened. On the website it said that using VPNs were allowed.
Is there any way to fix this?

On a side note, I destroyed two pirate ships and got no loot for both. Is that supposed to happen?

Hello, feeshes.

If this keeps happening, please send me an e-mail/PM with your IP address.

As far as pirates go, it depends. It's possible you just missed the looting window (e.g. by docking to a station). It's also possible you've encountered a buggy pirate from an older batch. It is also possible that particular pirate did not have any loot, for legitimate reasons. In any case, you can see your hunt rolls (rolls/hunt URL) to make sure.

Two issues I would like to bring in discussion:

1. The "Take notes" button on Stations doesn't do anything. At least I don't see it. I am using Chrome.

2. I've heard small complaints that you have to verify captcha too often when crafting at an industrial rate. As a small suggestion, would it be possible to add a feature to the main bar where you can display the captcha, for faster verification?
Edit: With this point I haven't taken into consideration any technical reasons you might have for not implementing a quick-verification feature.

1. They are supposed to add notes to the "Your notes" section on the map. Might be broken, though, thanks for the report.

2. We do not indeed load it on other pages to reduce unnecessary bloat, but something probably could be done. Added to the list.

Hey, thanks for pointing this out. As far as I know, they are fine as is, but we'll take another look at them.

She is kinda scary but thats not a nice thing to say about african tribe women o_O

She is cybernetically augmented, of-course she is going to look scary. :)

Tiny update: the implementation of DOGE bank broke satoshi withdrawals, so we're reverting this. (Meaning: BTC withdrawls now work fine, DOGE do not). We'll return DOGE withdrawals on the next big update.

darkky

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:07:54 AM

Hello again....i want to ask u if is possible to repair and shiled myself from my second ship to another one.....if Yes can u tell me plz how? becouse i try to find a way and didnt see it, also didnt find any infos on game forum about this....thanks
5leepyJoe

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:21:04 AM

Hello again....i want to ask u if is possible to repair and shiled myself from my second ship to another one.....if Yes can u tell me plz how? becouse i try to find a way and didnt see it, also didnt find any infos on game forum about this....thanks

Hi darkky.

No this is not possible seeing as both ships need to be in space. The reason for this is to encourage people to work in teams and have someone play the support role.

Regards,
5leepyJoe

darkky

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:41:57 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 11:01:52 AM by darkky

Hello again and thanks for the answers.....I have other question becouse, mainly becouse i want to purchased a mauler and i dont know if is worth the investition, the energy and hull armor will cost me also alot....Slicind laser from gpd cruiser is killing me from 1 hit or it do like 250 maximum dmg? like how much hp have the gpd cruiser, can be destroyed, did it drop anithing. if i destroy it will apear another imediatly? orbital cannon can destroy a planet from one hit, and what is his maximum dmg? thanks alot and even the answers of few of my questions will be apreciated Smiley i prefer that toecutter to answer me, becouse i think he is few of the only that know such things...maybe this are secrets :)Forgot a think, i am reciving only 7 cpu instead of 11 that is normal for me
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 08:59:49 PM

Hello again and thanks for the answers.....I have other question becouse, mainly becouse i want to purchased a mauler and i dont know if is worth the investition, the energy and hull armor will cost me also alot....

1. Slicing laser from gpd cruiser is killing me from 1 hit or it do like 250 maximum dmg?
2. like how much hp have the gpd cruiser, can be destroyed, did it drop anithing.
3. if i destroy it will apear another imediatly?
4. orbital cannon can destroy a planet from one hit, and what is his maximum dmg?

thanks alot and even the answers of few of my questions will be apreciated :) i prefer that toecutter to answer me, becouse i think he is few of the only that know such things...maybe this are secrets :)

5. Forgot a think, i am reciving only 7 cpu instead of 11 that is normal for me

Well, don't be too fast to dismiss player input, for example the above answer by 5leepyJoe was near damn perfect, literally not a word to add.

Anyways,

1. I believe you can check out the stats for the Slicing Laser when it's on sale. Generally, there's no such thing as "unlimited damage", every item has a pretty specific stat.

2. GPD cruisers can definitely be destroyed. I'm a bit unclear about the loot, you'll probably have to find out yourself. As far as HP goes, you can easily determine it the regular way, by poking it :)

(1+2 Ask around, I believe those things are pretty well-known to the community at this point.)

3. Yup, they respawn pretty quickly. It gives you a small window of opportunity, but it really is small.

4. Orbital Canons deal what we call "Planetary" or "Orbital" damage. It is really devastating, but it won't destroy a planet in one hit. Note: this is a measure of last resort / WMD kind of thing, hopefully only to be used as a negotiation tactic and not as a real weapon.

Also, please expect re-balancing/nerfs in all those areas. This is pretty high-end stuff with rather shocking effects... The Slicing Laser was not supposed to be on sale at all, this is a bug-turned-feature kind of situation, that might still change.

Some pirates with rocket launchers still deal direct hull damage. It's a bug, but not a serious one - they are just old-timers, who were generated before the related fix. Please just kill them all, so the galaxy can finally move on.

darkky

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:31:44 AM

me again Smiley) i want to ask u if what i will say is bug or stupidity....if my privateer is wrecked i can change him with my first ship and go again to hunt, mine or do whatever i want if my first ship is on the respawn outpost.....i bought another privateer to do the same that i was with the first ship but this time will not let me switch from my wreced privateer to the one that is full hp and i dont undestend why...i suposed is a bug, becouse i can do that with first ship but not with privateer.....thanks and i am waiting for an answer
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 10:29:16 AM

me again Smiley) i want to ask u if what i will say is bug or stupidity....if my privateer is wrecked i can change him with my first ship and go again to hunt, mine or do whatever i want if my first ship is on the respawn outpost.....i bought another privateer to do the same that i was with the first ship but this time will not let me switch from my wreced privateer to the one that is full hp and i dont undestend why...i suposed is a bug, becouse i can do that with first ship but not with privateer.....thanks and i am waiting for an answer

You are supposed to able to switch ships at will, like you describe. If you can't, it's most likely a bug.

I just tried it, though, and can't reproduce this easily -- seems to me switching is working fine, and having 2 ships of the same type does not trigger any additional problems.

Could you please double-check things on your end?

darkky

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:08:59 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 10:17:19 AM by darkky

i cant switch 2  privateers when one is wreched and the other one is alive both in same outpost...will not change it and i need to wait 1 hour untill both privateer are full...but when a privater is wreched i can change him with normal ship....for exemple i die with a privateer in talitha and brin me back to nash outpost when i am wreched, there if i have my normal ship i can change it and i go with the ship not waitint 1 hour that privater to be repaired......if i have the other privater in nash outpost that is full hp and i came there after i died with first privateer in talith will not let me change it with the one full and is not ok...if not normal to change with primary ship and with other privater to not alowed me.....i specify here, only when i am wreched(dead)....waiting an answer.....i want to ask u about other things if is possible....is is still valid that if u killed alot of ships in same sector a mothership will spawn? if yes i want to ask u to implement smth that show us what % is done untill mothership will spawn...and if u can make ships spawn a little faster will be very nice....some times i need to wait more then 10 minute that 1-2 ships to spawn.....other observation...saw u nerfed alot planet mining and mining itself is nerfecd becouse of the scaner that allow u like 5-6 use max, if u have best scaner and a nice tracking lvl...before that i could do 8-9 minings with only one scaning.....thanks and if u are bored of my qustion just say Smiley
darkky

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:09:32 PM

sry, didnt know about chat...if u are stil here can u join chat again to talk to u about this bug...maybe i can try to make some screen shots, probably will take me some time....or a place where u can talk about some things.. orbital cannon and so on...at sliecine laser saw is 250 dmg but orbital canon has no dmg there, and i am sure noone has one to know about dmg....maybe in future i will invest in an orbital canon and i want to know if is worth 1,5 mil satoshi or more for hole investment...thanks
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 01:35:12 PM

sry, didnt know about chat...if u are stil here can u join chat again to talk to u about this bug...maybe i can try to make some screen shots, probably will take me some time....or a place where u can talk about some things.. orbital cannon and so on...at sliecine laser saw is 250 dmg but orbital canon has no dmg there, and i am sure noone has one to know about dmg....maybe in future i will invest in an orbital canon and i want to know if is worth 1,5 mil satoshi or more for hole investment...thanks

Sorry, someone will have to bite the bullet and be the first to figure out the whole Orbital Cannon thing. But just to re-iterate my point, it does not deal "Hull Damage" it deals a whole different type of damage, and whatever precise number I throw at you won't help much.

Regarding the switching bug, I think I've got everything needed. Are you 100% sure you are selecting an other ship to switch to? Sorry for this mildly insulting question, but this needs to be established.

I believe I already addressed the rest of your inquiries, but if you have more - shoot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: