Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:22:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109704 times)
kakucis006

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:07:02 PM

Is there in game Industrial Motherboard blueprint?
  1 more question.
http://prnt.sc/cdg5y7
And now i don't understand, are dilithium cristals on my planet or no?  Grin
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 03:38:19 PM

Is there in game Industrial Motherboard blueprint?
  1 more question.

And now i don't understand, are dilithium cristals on my planet or no?  Grin

Industrial Motherboard should be in. But this is worth checking, thanks for the report.

And, woah, that screenshot sure is confusing! My answer: I can't tell! It's obviously a bug, and an intriguing one at that. Thanks for the report.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
darkky

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:21:36 PM

trust me , i tryed alot of times...is ok when switchin wrecked privater with noob ship...but when i try to switched a wreched privater with another one it tell me that i am already in that ship and is not true Sad(( for that reason i need to wait 50 minutes that the wreched one to be repaired......give me a hint about dmg...a number a % becouse if u dont tell me anything i will not try to buy it and to pay alot for a bug, a mistake or smth that is not more powerful then 6-8 mk3......i need at least some hints....is better then 500 hull dmg? if is not like 500 hull dmg i dont think i will pay for...thanks and i am waiting Smiley
5leepyJoe

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:15:55 AM

trust me , i tryed alot of times...is ok when switchin wrecked privater with noob ship...but when i try to switched a wreched privater with another one it tell me that i am already in that ship and is not true Sad(( for that reason i need to wait 50 minutes that the wreched one to be repaired......give me a hint about dmg...a number a % becouse if u dont tell me anything i will not try to buy it and to pay alot for a bug, a mistake or smth that is not more powerful then 6-8 mk3......i need at least some hints....is better then 500 hull dmg? if is not like 500 hull dmg i dont think i will pay for...thanks and i am waiting Smiley

Toecutter already told you in his previous post that the orbital cannon does NOT do hull damage. Go read his response again.

darkky

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:39:28 PM

sleepyjoe, plz dont comment about my posts and mind your own buisness.....i ask him to give me a hint to know in the very far far future or apropiate one if i would invest more then 1,5 milions satoshi in one, i will not do it even if i will have it and to see that canon is crapy and has like 300 dmg, lower then i can get with 4-5 mk3 beams...........toecutter, i am still waiting about that bug...now when i am using 3 privateers i lost like 5 k gold to another bug....i was hunting in pvp , a pirate killed one of my privateer but didnt teleported me back at outpost, that means i will need like 5k satoshi to transport it back there...is not ok to lose becouse of bugs..... look here http://prnt.sc/ce0esg        .......when u look u will see that 2 of my privateers are at respawning dock and my noob ship....one privater has full hp and i cant use it, it write with red that i cant...i lost the cost to teleport the ship to pvp arena becouse it bring back my privateer beocuse of a bug that i explained up.......tell me if u are going to do something, at least i could know at what i need to expect....i reported this some days ago but no serious answer.....u only told me to verify again and again when i told u from first time Sad(((
5leepyJoe

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:24:05 PM

sleepyjoe, plz dont comment about my posts and mind your own buisness...

I'm trying to help you seeing as you were already given an answer by toecutter that answers your question. Anyway, have fun going full potato then. Hurr durr brother. Hurr durr.

darkky

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:43:29 PM

you are not helping me, u just repeat what toecutter said....gl and have fun........ here is another ss http://prnt.sc/ce272b   ....i am not sure u undestood about what i am talking about...i have one privateer with i died in another area and one that is full hp.....will not let me switch with privater with full hp and wrote me that i am already pilotaiting that ship.....but if there was the noob ship, i could swith wrecked privater with full hp noob ship and go in other sectors....i am realy waiting an answer to tell me if is a bug...for sure is a bug in a way or another....
matek1234

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:51:40 PM

Hello
One question rocket hit me while i was dock at station. Im wondering is this an update or a bug.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:28:47 PM

Toe could you fix my mothership problem? I tried it for week now and I saw that someone else spawned it in a matter of hours.
darkky

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:55:16 PM

is not a bug , mattek, i saw u that you are mining with me at same spot where i am killing npcs pirate...is normal now, just rocket has like 40-60 dmg not 200 dmg like it was before Smiley
Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:11:37 PM

Ok thanks for fixing it. I was worried.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 01:17:42 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 03:38:11 AM by toecutter

@5leepyJoe, thanks for your attempts, but I fully expect 17 more pages of the same question repeated over and over. ;)

here is another ss http://prnt.sc/ce272b

Thank you. Like I suspected, you are not selecting an other ship to switch to, but the ship you are already in.

On both your screenshots you are piloting a non-wrecked Privateer (like, I assume, you wanted).

The "◎" symbol shows which one you're piloting currently. The error message is correct.

now when i am using 3 privateers i lost like 5 k gold to another bug....i was hunting in pvp , a pirate killed one of my privateer but didnt teleported me back at outpost, that means i will need like 5k satoshi to transport it back there...is not ok to lose becouse of bugs.....

When you die, your active ship (the one you are currently piloting, the one that just got wrecked) is transported to a safe station. This does not affect any of your other ships at all. They stay as they were.

So I think what you describe is expected behavior. But please elaborate if I misunderstood you.

Hello
One question rocket hit me while i was dock at station. Im wondering is this an update or a bug.

Hello, matek1234.

This is more of a bug than a feature, which was already reported and the fix is impending. Thanks for bringing it up!

Toe could you fix my mothership problem? I tried it for week now and I saw that someone else spawned it in a matter of hours.

Wait, what, really? There were going to be some changes regarding this in the next update, but now I'm not sure they are actually any good. Oh, well.

Update!

• [BUG] Industrial Motherboard blueprint missing from stations. (@kakucis006)
  • [BUG] Mineral composition on planets not displayed correctly in some cases. (@kakucis006)
  • [ENC] Wharf repair price has been slightly lowered. (@ ?)
  • [BUG] Rockets following ships to stations or planets. (@ ?)
  • [BUG] New skills do not show up at leaderboard. (@ ?)
  • [BUG] Rockets can become aimless after target ship is destroyed.
  • [ENC] Lapidary is a little bit easier now.
  • [ENC] Some adjustments to crafting skill gain.*
  • [ENC] Adjust sector cleansing rates.
  • [ENC] Ion disruption no longer affects equipment cooldown directly.

There is also some pirate chatter (Arrr!) regarding sector cleansing that should give you some feedback on your progress. This is temporary.

* When crafting materials below your skill level (in other words, when there is a zero chance to burn ingredients) you now receive ZERO points. On the other hand, if you're doing materials way above your skill level, you receive X2 points.

As far as rockets go, here's the run-down of the current rules:

- If you are docked to station when rocket hits, you get +10000 evade bonus.
- However, stations will not allow you to dock if any rockets are following you.
- If you are on a planet when rocket hits, you get smallish evade bonus.
- Planets allow you to land per their laws, as usual; don't care about rockets following you.
(In the future, the planet thing will probably be re-worked to be more intricate.)

darkky

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:24:33 AM

teocutter.....congrats for new changes....but i have a problem....i think u repaired that rocket bug with another....now is impossible to farm in pvp anymore, the reason is that after a ship launch a rocket to you , you are dead, you cant runt for like 200-300 secons and other ships will launch other rockets and will shoot you, is almost imposible to hunt pirates in pvp or mine there....i want to ask u if is this was inendet to be......ofc i am trying to switch, but that erro didnt let me switch, trust me plz......i can always switching a privater wrecked with a full noob ship or a full noob ship wrecked with an alive privater but i can never switch a privater wreched with other alive becouse it gave me that error with already pilotating.....if u can try yourself with 2 privateers u will see that i am right...thank for answers and i am waiting you to corect things if is possible......switching 2 privateers and remediate the pvp pirates rockets...now noone cant hunt in pvp anymore...        took now a ss, here is what can i do , to swith privater with noob ship and is working like i said before http://prnt.sc/ce9epm    ...............when i try to switch a wreched privater with an alive one is not working, it telling me that i am already pilotating that ship but is not true, just dont let me switch, think game didnt recognize, is probably a programing error, abouy you codes or smth.......waiting some clarification about both things, thanks
Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:19:28 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 07:47:27 AM by Przemax

Toe you could add some additional use of laboratories. They could for example make software, as there are no other way a player could create it. It would also make rockets more useful. And i saw that rockets are too easily shot down. You could implement some specially armoured rocket that require more effort to beeing shot down for a pvp use. And ill join the choirs that:

1. Wants to lower further the cost of wharf to 25sat per 1 hullpoint.
2. Wants to end that weird talk about a bug that most of us doesnt understand and doesnt see a point in fixing it.

5leepyJoe

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:59:40 AM

@5leepyJoe, thanks for your attempts, but I fully expect 17 more pages of the same question repeated over and over. Wink

Indeed this seems to be the situation. Good luck dealing with it  Undecided

Unfortunately a language barrier comes a number of forms:

1) Not being able to read another language.
2) Being able to read, but not fully understand another language.
3) Being stubborn and only understanding what you want to understand.

This situation seems to be a combination of the second and third. Anything landing in category 3 is a pain that won't go away.

There is also some pirate chatter (Arrr!) regarding sector cleansing that should give you some feedback on your progress. This is temporary.

Arrrrrrr!  Grin

Toe you could add some additional use of laboratories. They could for example make software, as there are no other way a player could create it. It would also make rockets more useful. And i saw that rockets are too easily shot down. You could implement some specially armoured rocket that require more effort to beeing shot down for a pvp use. And ill join the choirs that:

2. Wants to end that weird talk about a bug that most of us doesnt understand and doesnt see a point in fixing it.

Uuuuuhhm...seems to have edited out the part about increasing CPU points so I'll shoot it up in the air and see where it lands.

Could you guys perhaps add a way to increase the number of CPU points a player has? I know it would (and should) cost an arm and a leg, but it would be worth it. I have an idea or two on how to go about this that I will gladly PM to you toecutter if this is something the devs/owner(s) would consider.
Let me know  Smiley

Regards,
5leepyJoe

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 08:10:30 AM

...rockets...
privater with noob ship and is working like i said before http://prnt.sc/ce9epm    

Take a look at your previous screenshots. The situation is exactly the same.

As for not being able to dock -- well, this change is mostly cosmetic if you think about it. But yeah, rocket-related gameplay is probably a bit harder now.

The labs are absolutely going to be used for compiling software. Something came up and it wasn't implemented, but this feature was supposed to be here around 2 updates ago already. I'll make sure you'll still get the idea medal, as you've guessed correctly :)

If we lower the wharf repair costs any further, there will be no point in Repair Ray anymore. To push this, we would have to re-balance pretty much everything else. Which might at one point happen, because, well, a fully-functional wharf is worth it, but that's too much of a change for now.

As for the bug talk, believe me, I'm tired myself :) There is still an off-chance that the bug is real, so I have to pursue this further.

Uuuuuhhm...seems to have edited out the part about increasing CPU points so I'll shoot it up in the air and see where it lands.

Could you guys perhaps add a way to increase the number of CPU points a player has? I know it would (and should) cost an arm and a leg, but it would be worth it. I have an idea or two on how to go about this that I will gladly PM to you toecutter if this is something the devs/owber(s) would consider.
Let me know  :)

There is absolutely no harm in sending in ideas, even if they appear too radical or unlikely. We have actually implemented some very off ideas in the past, and are always open to discussions. Bring 'em on!

Also, FYI, "Give players more CPU points", is the #1 ticket in the bug database, and is always on our mind, but there hasn't been any developments or any bright ideas on how to go about this, so it stays unresolved.

5leepyJoe

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:58:22 AM

* When crafting materials below your skill level (in other words, when there is a zero chance to burn ingredients) you now receive ZERO points. On the other hand, if you're doing materials way above your skill level, you receive X2 points.

Thinking about it this really bothers me...

I understand what you guys are trying to do but killing off skill gain entirely is very discouraging. Take myself for example. I spend many hours smelting copper ore into copper plates and craft up hundreds a day. According to this information that means I no longer will gain any skill points in terms of smelting, but I am not able to advance or switch to anything else that would give me skill gain seeing as I am still rather new and can't afford it. Besides not being able to afford it my income consist of having to craft circuits so I don't really have a choice other than crafting copper plates, for which I will now no longer be rewarded for in terms of advancing skill.

I would understand a drop in skill point gain by say half, but completely removing any skill gain for something I am 'forced' to do while new seems extremely unfair.

darkky

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:12:51 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 09:24:53 AM by darkky

the bug is more then real....can u try it yourself? i saw u have a ship in game...u need 2 more privateers...in the last ss that i send u, i could swich ships. i told u i can switch between privateer and noob ship, i sent u that ss to show u i know how to switch from a wreched ship to one that is full.....problem is that i cant switch between 2 privateers...if u consider that is no bug, u can close discution now..i can bet on you on 1 milions satoshi that i am right and the bug is like i explain..........i cannot swith betwen a wrecked privater and one that is repaired but i can switch when is a wrecked privateer and a noob ship........hope u will keep the bet with me and u will find a way to test yourself....yes is harder now, but i read from what u wrote and i am trying to avoid rocket docking another planet or shooting them, but is alot more harder then before......can i ask u what is about that feature with planet pressure? when will be 100% a ms will spawn?             i also think warf is to expensive to be used...think that u need to pay 16k satoshi only to repear a full hp privateer, consider that also the construction of a warf it cost u alot..probably 200k or more, dont know for sure.....who do u think will pay 16k only to fully repaired a privateer....if is a hiden think there and the worf in this price restore full durability of ships and other things like that can be an option....... i suposed u dont want to give me any clue about orbital cannon....smth like has more dmg then 300 hull dmg or it can do smth.....is very frustrating to play some time and gather satoshi and after u played months to gain 1,5 milions for cannon, mauler and upgrade to see that the dmg is only little bigger then 5 x mk3 beams.... i am wonder if anyone would like to add more details to game manual or game faq.....is a secret how aim and evade works? can we have some % there to tell us how much the chances are incresed? only skills that i know for sure how much will give are tracking, trading and the ones that give u more jobs...about rest of them like mining, prospecting, evade aiming we dont have any clues.....all other game say exctly wich skill increase what ability and with what % or smth, but if u want that to be a secret , is you game and i cant do nothing to change your opinion....sry for writeing that much, i think is hard to read me, u will had a big headache Tongue
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 09:20:22 AM

Thinking about it this really bothers me...

I understand what you guys are trying to do but killing off skill gain entirely is very discouraging. Take myself for example. I spend many hours smelting copper ore into copper plates and craft up hundreds a day. According to this information that means I no longer will gain any skill points in terms of smelting, but I am not able to advance or switch to anything else that would give me skill gain seeing as I am still rather new and can't afford it. Besides not being able to afford it my income consist of having to craft circuits so I don't really have a choice other than crafting copper plates, for which I will now no longer be rewarded for in terms of advancing skill.

I would understand a drop in skill point gain by say half, but completely removing any skill gain for something I am 'forced' to do while new seems extremely unfair.

I was going to post lots of good things about the new system (and probably still will), but there's a real sticking point here, regarding copper. Thing is, one of the points was to make people give copper a rest (and let newbies have this market). Thus, if your whole game strategy revolves around copper, nothing I could tell you would sound right... So before we go any further, why do you feel you're 'forced' to smelt copper? (And I'm not trying to be a smart-ass here, I sincerely suspect the problem might lay somewhere else entirely).

darkky, I'm all ears. But it looks like you ARE on un-wrecked Privateer on all those screenshots. It looks like you HAVE successfully switched ships. I mean, help me out here. Are they wrong? In what way? Is the "◎" symbol showing you the wrong ship? What happens if you try to leave on it?

Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:36:24 AM

About the latest changes in crafting exp gain I would like to add a my 2 cents.

First of. Transgresion from copper to some better technologies is really slow. For a lot of time you use different things than copper but you still do something with it from time to time.

So the best way to resolve this issue is make some copper mechanics that involves a begining that resolve around copper so make a copper xp gainable. Some midrange that could involve dimnishing results from copper to the later development that copper is naturaly weed out.

Technicly you can add some minimum burning capacity even for relativly high smelting skill. Dont just weed out copper from skilling because it would hurt a lot of people. Just figure out some more dynamic system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: