Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109676 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:34:44 PM

After attacking a CONS cruiser I get a massage "Unable to dock: Martial Law in effect, criminals are not allowed to dock "
Hmm... it was never announced...

That's another GPD proposal enacted by players. You can see it on any GPD station with Job Terminal, on the "Council" tab.

And how it`s supposed to  finish Cleanse jobs in orange sectors?
http://prntscr.com/ewz9kv
If I attack cruiser I must stay in space all time(OK, 1 option is to hide on planets, if it`s allowed). I must wreck many, many times to kill cruiser, it`s mission impossible!
thats not the worse part it has 1000hp

Depends on your tactic, I guess. But people have killed CONS/GPD cruisers many times before, so it's definitely doable.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
euel

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:37:08 PM

After attacking a CONS cruiser I get a massage "Unable to dock: Martial Law in effect, criminals are not allowed to dock "
Hmm... it was never announced...

That's another GPD proposal enacted by players. You can see it on any GPD station with Job Terminal, on the "Council" tab.

And how it`s supposed to  finish Cleanse jobs in orange sectors?
http://prntscr.com/ewz9kv
If I attack cruiser I must stay in space all time(OK, 1 option is to hide on planets, if it`s allowed). I must wreck many, many times to kill cruiser, it`s mission impossible!
thats not the worse part it has 1000hp

Depends on your tactic, I guess. But people have killed CONS/GPD cruisers many times before, so it's definitely doable.

what are the possible rewards anyway?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:39:25 PM

what are the possible rewards anyway?

None, really. I don't believe they even carry any cargo to loot. (We might change this in the future, if that happens I'll make sure to announce it.)

rehbell

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Dear toecutter,

I do not get any skill points when I use the cloaking device. It makes no difference whether I make my ship or another ship invisible.
Skill Points before i use the CD - http://prntscr.com/eztldk
Skill Points after i use the CD on my Ship -  http://prntscr.com/eztq88   http://prntscr.com/eztqi2
Skill Points after i use the CD on the GPD Cruiser - http://prntscr.com/eztzk3   http://prntscr.com/eztztp
rehbell

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

Dear toecutter,

I have a request to the developers. Can you please program the possibility if a squad member is in the same station as I am sending the squad member equipment and raw materials from my ship into its ship. Or a squad storage in the CONS market. All squad members can access it. So take equipment, raw materials and coffee or colonists put and take. That would be a huge relief for a squad.
And skill points when donating a donation of 100 satoshis to the squad tip pig.

Thank you for your effort.
ReHBeLL

matek1234

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

You cant make any profit anymore. Nothing to do its boring. Selling prices are too low, buying prices are too high. Its not worth crafting anything anymore. Jumping from sector to sector to buy ores is nearly impossible because of the pirates they are so aggressive. So what to do shooting pirates is the only option and even this became boring in time.
You should fix the prices( they are changing too fast from 32 per ore to 70 per ore).
rehbell

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

You cant make any profit anymore. Nothing to do its boring. Selling prices are too low, buying prices are too high. Its not worth crafting anything anymore. Jumping from sector to sector to buy ores is nearly impossible because of the pirates they are so aggressive. So what to do shooting pirates is the only option and even this became boring in time.
You should fix the prices( they are changing too fast from 32 per ore to 70 per ore).

That is absolutely right. If I attack a pirate with 2 ships, equipped with 3x MLK-Iz laser, Ion Beam and 1x missile launchers, I need at least 30 minutes to kill a pirate. I have received from 5 killed pirates 1x guiding program. This is way too little for the time I need to kill a pirate.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

I tried to play the game on my tablet in work where I have fairly low internet connection. I was unable to do so. I dont remember having such a problem half a year ago. Maybe you should make some light version of the game for low bandwitch users. Like unjaxified version or such.

Another issue I have is not having the ability to report the ads. Sorry but the explict sexual content while playing the game is not very comfortable. Especialy when I have to excuse to my gf that I am only playing a game lol. I dont mind to have such a commercials from time to time but it might make some people unwilling to play.

I know I can just buy premium account not to watch such ads but come on. It should be something I want not something to not be frustrated while playing.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 03:18:42 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 03:33:57 AM by toecutter

Dear toecutter,

I do not get any skill points when I use the cloaking device. It makes no difference whether I make my ship or another ship invisible.
Skill Points before i use the CD - http://prntscr.com/eztldk
Skill Points after i use the CD on my Ship -  http://prntscr.com/eztq88   http://prntscr.com/eztqi2
Skill Points after i use the CD on the GPD Cruiser - http://prntscr.com/eztzk3   http://prntscr.com/eztztp

As with most other skills, you have to be successful in your action to get skill points. And Enforcers have 0 cloaking potential, so you can't really cloak them.

I have a request to the developers. Can you please program the possibility if a squad member is in the same station as I am sending the squad member equipment and raw materials from my ship into its ship. Or a squad storage in the CONS market. All squad members can access it. So take equipment, raw materials and coffee or colonists put and take. That would be a huge relief for a squad.
And skill points when donating a donation of 100 satoshis to the squad tip pig.

I will talk to them, but I think there are enough ways to transfer cargo as is. You can use local market option (on planet, for maximum protection, or on a station), or a warehouse, etc. Is there a particular problem with any of those methods?

That is absolutely right. If I attack a pirate with 2 ships, equipped with 3x MLK-Iz laser, Ion Beam and 1x missile launchers, I need at least 30 minutes to kill a pirate. I have received from 5 killed pirates 1x guiding program. This is way too little for the time I need to kill a pirate.

I could only assume that's because your aiming skill is too low, but we'll look into it.

You cant make any profit anymore.

That's quite an overstatement. Maybe the speed is not to your liking, which in another thing, but everyone playing is always gaining satoshi.

So what to do

Thanks, I'll make sure we verify the prices. As for "what to do", can't tell you, it's up to you.

I tried to play the game on my tablet in work where I have fairly low internet connection. I was unable to do so. I dont remember having such a problem half a year ago. Maybe you should make some light version of the game for low bandwitch users. Like unjaxified version or such.

Hey, un-AJAXified version is a great idea! but before we commit to this, are you actually sure it was ajax causing problems on the tablet? Like what were the symptoms exactly?

Another issue I have is not having the ability to report the ads. Sorry but the explict sexual content while playing the game is not very comfortable. Especialy when I have to excuse to my gf that I am only playing a game lol. I dont mind to have such a commercials from time to time but it might make some people unwilling to play.

I know I can just buy premium account not to watch such ads but come on. It should be something I want not something to not be frustrated while playing.

Yeah, terribly sorry about that, I'm receiving some pretty bad reports about certain ad provider.

Update!

• [ENC] Add ability to hail NPCs.
  • [ENC] Some items can be applied to ship now.*
  • [ENC] Qlosseum is now globally accessible.**
  • [ENC] Finally add a button for arming (selecting) rockets. (@onlinedigger, @Fuertisimo)
  • [SG2] Improve energy bar.
  • [SG2] Touch-up the interface a bit.
  • [SG2] "Take notes" buttons on par with SG1.

* You can finally self-repair, and do other things. This one is probably going to be revert or heavily tuned. Please share your experiences, comments and ideas about this.

** The original PVP event was pretty successful, but Qlosseum never managed to replicate that. The team figured the key component missing was the "everyone jump here" thing we did back then. So now Qlosseum opens a Rift for very quick and easy access to the battlefield.

rehbell

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:30:46 PM

To all.

It's no fun anymore. You ruined this game. Congratulations. I'm fighting to two pirates. 3x missiles have missed their target, every shot of me missed the target. I am fighting with 2 ships fully equipped with weapons. Every shot of the pirates hits, even if I hit them with an ion beam before. Who are you kidding? In the end, you punish yourself. Oh, my Aiming Level is 12! I think then at least two shot of 10 should hit the target. I have now shot 10x with MLK-Iz laser and all missed their goal. The three missiles missed their target. That's incredible. But what annoys me is when I write here in the forum something I get "through the flower" explains that I am simply too stupid to play this game. Thank you. Since I know it annoy you I will write it again and again. This game is in the present state frustrating and punishes the player. It just is not fun. Any developer who bumps against these 2 golden rules will unfortunately not succeed. And you can believe me it hurts me to see how an ingenious game with the potential to a great game is simply broken down because the developers are too stubborn to listen to the players. Golden rule: 1. The game MUST make fun! 2. The player MUST feel that he is rewarded when he plays a game. I know you do not like what I write, but if none of the other players have the eggs to tell you the opinion then I do it. I wanted to praise you for the last update. The graphics, the clear energy list and the other small changes, but in the face of this stubbornness and the feeling only if I like something or a bug occurs here in the forum to write should and I will not positively write about it. Why I write here? Quite simply I leave my frustration out. The aggravated anger over various hallucinies which get the player on the nerves. So I write here in the forum to get rid of the anger and frustration that burdens me. I can only recommend it to anyone, because it is good, it is liberating and I feel good now.
Przemax

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:56:25 AM

Hey, un-AJAXified version is a great idea! but before we commit to this, are you actually sure it was ajax causing problems on the tablet? Like what were the symptoms exactly?

The page cannot load itself. It takes ages to do so. Well... actually it could load itself but I need to be really lucky while I refresh the page. I do one thing in the game and then I see that the page doesnt work again. I know that my wifi out there is bad but its good enough to write you a forum post from there and to do any other faucets I do.

I thought it might be the AJAX fault because if I understand it correctly it causes the page to refresh itself automaticly. So my guess is that before the page loads itself it already started to refresh itself.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:35:34 AM

I wanted to praise you for the last update. The graphics, the clear energy list and the other small changes, but in the face of this stubbornness

Can we just leave it it that? :) No? Sigh

It's no fun anymore. You ruined this game. Congratulations.

Like when? In the last update? The one before that? We haven't touched aiming skill in ages, I seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm fighting to two pirates. 3x missiles have missed their target, every shot of me missed the target. I am fighting with 2 ships fully equipped with weapons. Every shot of the pirates hits, even if I hit them with an ion beam before. Who are you kidding? In the end, you punish yourself. Oh, my Aiming Level is 12! I think then at least two shot of 10 should hit the target. I have now shot 10x with MLK-Iz laser and all missed their goal. The three missiles missed their target. So I write here in the forum to get rid of the anger and frustration that burdens me. I can only recommend it to anyone, because it is good, it is liberating and I feel good now.

Aiming 12 sounds pretty good. Maybe you weren't in range? Other than bad luck, I don't know what else could it be.

Why I write here? Quite simply I leave my frustration out. The aggravated anger over various hallucinies which get the player on the nerves.

I politely disagree and would ask players not to lash out their frustration over bad rolls, burns, misses or whatever other mishaps that happen in the game on me. Thanks for understanding.

The page cannot load itself. It takes ages to do so. Well... actually it could load itself but I need to be really lucky while I refresh the page. I do one thing in the game and then I see that the page doesnt work again. I know that my wifi out there is bad but its good enough to write you a forum post from there and to do any other faucets I do.

I thought it might be the AJAX fault because if I understand it correctly it causes the page to refresh itself automaticly. So my guess is that before the page loads itself it already started to refresh itself.

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, I can still see several different things that could cause this behavior :( It might be not related to the connection at all, could be the specific browser you use on the tablet, etc. I've already added "unajaxified version" to the list, but any additional information would be helpful.

anibalbarca

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

Hi Toecutter,

I am curious. What will happen to the destroyed CONS Outposts as the one in Seginus? Do the CONS organization have a budget to repair or rebuild them?

BR
rehbell

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

Dear toecutter,

Yes, we can leave it like that. Yes the last update is very good. Also the possibility with iron plates ... but I would not spoil it here, I find great. Interesting is to be seen after I complained have increased today the selling prices. Using the example of iron and nickel ore, I will explain it. Yesterday one got 1 satoshi per iron and nickel ore. Today you get 2 satoshis per iron ore and 5 (wow!) Satoshis per nickel ore when sold. Fighting is also better today. I shot 3x with a MLK-Iz laser on a pirate and hit 1x. Why do you have to get upset and complain so it works? As already mentioned above, the last update is very good and I ask you for more such updates. Please see more of these updates.
matek1234

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:36:52 PM

hi
One month of waiting with 500 miners for dililthium crystal and one week with 4000 miners and the result Negligible. Is this a joke if it is you don't have good sense of humor.
It should be at least low or moderate.
matek1234

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

hi
This must be a record I missed 16 times in a row. It's frustrating:(SadSad
matek1234

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:42:34 AM

And again I missed 20 times in a row. Come on this is not normal
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 07:31:47 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 10:58:08 AM by toecutter

Hi Toecutter,

I am curious. What will happen to the destroyed CONS Outposts as the one in Seginus? Do the CONS organization have a budget to repair or rebuild them?

BR

Yes, you are on the right track. Don't know how or when, but that's basically the gameplay mechanic behind this.

hi
One month of waiting with 500 miners for dililthium crystal and one week with 4000 miners and the result Negligible. Is this a joke if it is you don't have good sense of humor.
It should be at least low or moderate.

Nope, it works the other way around, with low or moderate you wouldn't have to wait months for it be found. And besides, I recall I told you that much last time, so I dunno what did you expect.

hi
This must be a record I missed 16 times in a row. It's frustrating:(:(:(
And again I missed 20 times in a row. Come on this is not normal

Well, that's what random is.

Dear toecutter,

Yes, we can leave it like that. Yes the last update is very good. Also the possibility with iron plates ... but I would not spoil it here, I find great. Interesting is to be seen after I complained have increased today the selling prices. Using the example of iron and nickel ore, I will explain it. Yesterday one got 1 satoshi per iron and nickel ore. Today you get 2 satoshis per iron ore and 5 (wow!) Satoshis per nickel ore when sold. Fighting is also better today. I shot 3x with a MLK-Iz laser on a pirate and hit 1x. Why do you have to get upset and complain so it works? As already mentioned above, the last update is very good and I ask you for more such updates. Please see more of these updates.

Thanks for the feedback. Don't get upset too much about bad rolls, it's not worth it :)

Przemax

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

I am not sure if you were working on the tablet/android/weak wifi signal but it seems to work better now. Good job there.
rehbell

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:08:24 PM

Dear toecutter,

I have now 12 weeks premium account allowed, and what must I determine? Perfectly! I gave you the amount and I was then every step displayed. Very good work. You have significantly improved the payment process. Very well done and it surprised me positively. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: