Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:47:12 AM

So the community is aware, I will be taking the seed nodes down for a few minutes to do some maintenance.

tanx for the headsup ...

the seednodes we have here within the granite ecosystem are always up - even when you pull yours down mate - so the network will still be solid and anyone can sync ( as well as maintain the blockchain ) while you do you maintenance and updates ...

let me know if there is a requirement for the seednodes in granite to be updated to the latest version - and ill get them done as early as possible ...

keep up the great work mate ...

#crysx

This was just to better organize the files. A bit of clean up that was previously overlooked. The granite EGC nodes are fine... unless you have some clutter going on there also, lol Wink

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:56:52 AM

I am pleased to announce EverGreenCoin now has paper wallets.

Go ahead and hide a couple under your mattress. Wink 

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 07:06:17 AM

So the community is aware, I will be taking the seed nodes down for a few minutes to do some maintenance.

tanx for the headsup ...

the seednodes we have here within the granite ecosystem are always up - even when you pull yours down mate - so the network will still be solid and anyone can sync ( as well as maintain the blockchain ) while you do you maintenance and updates ...

let me know if there is a requirement for the seednodes in granite to be updated to the latest version - and ill get them done as early as possible ...

keep up the great work mate ...

#crysx

This was just to better organize the files. A bit of clean up that was previously overlooked. The granite EGC nodes are fine... unless you have some clutter going on there also, lol Wink

no clutter there mate ...

in the process of an update ... each node is done after the other - so as to not have any of the nodes off line at the same time ...

so all good ...

#crysx

Chicago

Activity: 592
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:05:39 AM

Hello,

These look really nice! Good Work Cheesy

Kind Regards,
-Chicago
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 08:55:26 AM

Hello,

These look really nice! Good Work Cheesy

Kind Regards,
-Chicago

Hi Chicago! Smiley  Thank you for the compliment. I do hope the community does find the paper wallets useful. As well as attractive! Wink

See you in the IRC, Chicago!

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:26:19 AM

Good day EGC,

First of all I would like to say that this coin is doing good so far, although there has not been any update regarding the development, however i still believe that it has a potential to become one of the top coins in crypto world, not now maybe soon. What lacks is that it's not being recognized by so many people who are interested in altcoin, maybe the egc team should sometimes interact and promote this coin , like for example in C-CEX . I know it's young coin and just barely started but its best to start early to create community.

Best regards,

Bitdragon2016

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 10:04:56 PM

Good day EGC,

First of all I would like to say that this coin is doing good so far, although there has not been any update regarding the development, however i still believe that it has a potential to become one of the top coins in crypto world, not now maybe soon. What lacks is that it's not being recognized by so many people who are interested in altcoin, maybe the egc team should sometimes interact and promote this coin , like for example in C-CEX . I know it's young coin and just barely started but its best to start early to create community.

Best regards,

Bitdragon2016

As far as development and as you may know, the solar miner remains the focus. Clayton is out of the country and having some issues both with the technology that is available to him and poor and sometimes non-existent Internet connectivity. So I am doing my best to cover all the bases in his absence. I have a meeting this weekend with another solar engineer that is going to help me move things along as the solar engineer that was focusing on helping us with the project has had another project brought to his focus. On a more promising note, this new additional engineer has amazing qualifications and does have a deeper commitment to and involvement with crypto. Please bear in mind it is hard to get such skilled people, or people in general, to focus time, energy, and resources on a project that only has the compensation of doing an innovative project as a reward. Please also know, someone has to supply these people with components. Unfortunately, sometimes these purchased components are eliminated or replaced for various reasons. Pushing the project back to the step of needing to acquire new components, and the funding to do so. On top of the per-existing and recurring costs of the EGC project in whole, such as hosting and VPS's. Securing the funding to do all these things does take time and effort in itself but, rest assured, it is being done so further development can proceed as planned.

As far as C-Cex, I am not sure I know what interaction you are asking for.  As you know, Clayton has the role of marketing administrator but, as I said, he is presently absent because of his job. Are you asking for interaction in the troll box or some paid advertising on C-Cex?

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 10:09:59 PM

grumpytiger211

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:24:00 PM

just got done reading the whole thread. i like what i see and i'm in. steven was right this coin fits some of the personal projects i am working on and i support it. one of them is my mining with solar project i want to start mining in november using solar energy. i am starting off small then build it up ultimately i will have 6 stations that mine different currency's 4 miner stations 1 cpu, gpu station, i blade storage station. first station im doing a few altcoins dont know which one yet. i was thinking about going with goal zero for my stuff because the prices were good but then i noticed all there products have a 1 year warranty so going to look around a little more. its going to be a long rocky road but my whole life has been and i'm still trucking.

second project is my personal play time project. i love mountain biking and taking videos for the longest ive been using helmet cams. then i fell in love with quadcopters but the problem is that fly time is only 15-30 min. its ok when im just riding but when i am doing a 16 mile race it poses a problem last year i finished in 2hrs and 16min and my bike cam went out not even 20 min because of the rough terrain. i want to retrofit a quad with solar strips so i can atleast get a little more fly time or a lot more. i an starting with the x25-1 space explorer and features auto return and 360 degree unlimited eversion i picked this one because its cheap if i mess it up i can just get another one. i have decided that im going to to try the power film 7.2v 100ma flexible solar panel. my ultimate goal is to have a walkera scout x4 fpv2 which features follow me mode, gps, and blue tooth data link and fit it with panels. i will not be near ready to do this for the race in june this year so this year will just be tinkering like the tinker i am.

both of these projects i am just diving in thats how i do a lot of things just jump in and handle the bumps and lumps when they come. i like to learn and if i dont know it i wont stop till i learn it. if anyone has any info that would help me with my research post a link for me please. if there is anything i can help with let me know i will do the best i can to help with this coin have a good weekend everyone.

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:16:00 AM

Hello admin and members,

I would like to ask some help from you, its about my qt desktop wallet, when i tried to open it ti says " Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error" is there any way to solved this problem? thanks you in advance.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 01:09:27 AM

Hello admin and members,

I would like to ask some help from you, its about my qt desktop wallet, when i tried to open it ti says " Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error" is there any way to solved this problem? thanks you in advance.

Hi bitdragon2016, sorry to keep you waiting for a response. Are you running the current version, version 1.1.2, of EverGreenCoin? There was some stability issues of version 1.1.1 on Windows. If that is the case and you are running v1.1.1 you could reboot as that seemed to temporarily "solve" the issue but, you should upgrade to v1.1.2 and links are in the OP to do so.

EDIT: Backup your wallet.dat just to be safe Wink

grumpytiger211

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:40:18 AM

one of my favorite youtube crypto reporters mentioned evergreencoin in her video today love this lady https://youtu.be/IwK6cAKenXc

grumpytiger211

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:45:25 AM

just thinking ill put it out there why not a evergreen lending site for green projects. yea i know there is  few doing good and some not so but but none specifically targets green projects. i wouldn't mind giving up some of my coins for some back with interest. surely there will have to be security set up to protect the investors. borrowers would have to be validated and probably ranked on performance. admin could decide what percent of the project can be funded based off ranking. another security option would be spread out payments to borrowers for bigger loans the lender would get another portion of the loan if they could provide substantial proof that the project is real and operational by next payment release date. if the admin see something fishy they can cancel the rest of payments saving the investors from more loss. this would also help borrowers because if their project takes off they can opt out on the future payments to them and just pay what they already loaned out saving them money. sorry i am just rambling.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 07:31:08 AM

one of my favorite youtube crypto reporters mentioned evergreencoin in her video today love this lady https://youtu.be/IwK6cAKenXc

Thanks for sharing this! The Daily Decrypt has featured EverGreenCoin on a previous episode and it is great to see Amanda has covered EverGreenCoin again. I am also very proud to see EverGreenCoin discussed among these other projects. For me personally, especially Folding@Home and FoldingCoin. I have been a longtime supporter of the Folding@Home project and do view it as one of the bright stars of an example of the amazing things that are coming from crypto. I do often fold while I am mining with only about a 10% reduction in hash rate of my mining.

Awesome news, grumpytiger211! Smiley Thanks again for bringing this to attention.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 07:44:59 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 10:00:50 PM by EverGreenCoin

just thinking ill put it out there why not a evergreen lending site for green projects. yea i know there is  few doing good and some not so but but none specifically targets green projects. i wouldn't mind giving up some of my coins for some back with interest. surely there will have to be security set up to protect the investors. borrowers would have to be validated and probably ranked on performance. admin could decide what percent of the project can be funded based off ranking. another security option would be spread out payments to borrowers for bigger loans the lender would get another portion of the loan if they could provide substantial proof that the project is real and operational by next payment release date. if the admin see something fishy they can cancel the rest of payments saving the investors from more loss. this would also help borrowers because if their project takes off they can opt out on the future payments to them and just pay what they already loaned out saving them money. sorry i am just rambling.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Interesting idea. I have made note of this idea and perhaps in the not so distant future it can be worked into development plans but, the current roadmap must be adhered to as I am sure you would agree.

Also, feel free to ramble away ideas. I prefer to call it brain storming as it sounds more productive. lol Wink  Seriously, it is great to hear ideas from the community and I do encourage anyone that has any ideas, please bring them forward. That said, please be reminded the team is very small and spread among many projects and personal obligations.  But rest assured any idea would be heard with an open mind and any help brought from the community in any form is always appreciated.

Thanks for sharing the idea grumpytiger211!

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:40:46 AM

Hi all,
I have been working for the last 2 months on a new project involving EverGreenCoin and here are the updates:

1-The  Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Energetics and Applied Informatics agreed to grant access to their 8Kw photovoltaic power system so I can test the EGC based green certificate system from  renewableenergy.london  project.

2- the EverGreenCoin will be the first Altcoin that will have the first transaction from Stratospehere as on my www.iasinspace.ro (soon available in english as well) project  I have custom designed a program that will send 5 EGC/5 min straight from  a helium ballon using a raspberry pi2 platform and a GPS/GPRS modem. The cool part is that it embeds the gps location/ altitude in each transaction.

I am planning to send 30 EGC transactions during the flight so if you want to be a part of this experiment and support the EGC,  for $10 worth of EGC I will  sent 5 EGC to your wallet, embed your name and mail address in that transaction and also send you via e-mail the best picture of all the flight.

All donations  can be sent to EULYpvcbjZ7VLzQWJepcHWDYgKFcy7pJds  address and after the experiment is over, I will also release the wallet file so you can check the "comment"  and "comment-to" of the transaction (gps location/ altitude of each transaction).
The "comment-to" will contain your name and mail address, meaning that your name will travel in stratosphere and it will be embeded in the EverGreenCoin blockchain for ever. You will also become the first owner of an strato EGC. Cool huh?

15% of the final earnings will be sent to EGC Devs to to support the EverGreenCoin Foundation.

This opens up a niche where the concept and the tech behind the EGC can prove its strenghts and once the whole world would see this, it would obviously reflect in the ECG price as well. So, let's support EGC with cool new projects as it has a lot  to offer.

Stay tuned for more details.
 www.iasinspace.ro
https://www.facebook.com/iasinspace

Gabi

Am I spamming? Report me!
Mohareb

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:58:29 PM

Ok i have cgminer 3.7 . anyone can make a bat file for me. i couldn't find command line for mining.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 03:53:32 PM

Ok i have cgminer 3.7 . anyone can make a bat file for me. i couldn't find command line for mining.

cgminer 3.7 does not support x15.

You will want to download sgminer if you have an AMD GPU or ccminer if you have a Nvidia GPU. Both of which can be found on this page: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=software

Do you know what GPU you do have?

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 04:08:23 PM

Hi all,
I have been working for the last 2 months on a new project involving EverGreenCoin and here are the updates:

1-The  Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Energetics and Applied Informatics agreed to grant access to their 8Kw photovoltaic power system so I can test the EGC based green certificate system from  renewableenergy.london  project.

2- the EverGreenCoin will be the first Altcoin that will have the first transaction from Stratospehere as on my www.iasinspace.ro (soon available in english as well) project  I have custom designed a program that will send 5 EGC/5 min straight from  a helium ballon using a raspberry pi2 platform and a GPS/GPRS modem. The cool part is that it embeds the gps location/ altitude in each transaction.

I am planning to send 30 EGC transactions during the flight so if you want to be a part of this experiment and support the EGC,  for $10 worth of EGC I will  sent 5 EGC to your wallet, embed your name and mail address in that transaction and also send you via e-mail the best picture of all the flight.

All donations  can be sent to EULYpvcbjZ7VLzQWJepcHWDYgKFcy7pJds  address and after the experiment is over, I will also release the wallet file so you can check the "comment"  and "comment-to" of the transaction (gps location/ altitude of each transaction).
The "comment-to" will contain your name and mail address, meaning that your name will travel in stratosphere and it will be embeded in the EverGreenCoin blockchain for ever. You will also become the first owner of an strato EGC. Cool huh?

15% of the final earnings will be sent to EGC Devs to to support the EverGreenCoin Foundation.

This opens up a niche where the concept and the tech behind the EGC can prove its strenghts and once the whole world would see this, it would obviously reflect in the ECG price as well. So, let's support EGC with cool new projects as it has a lot  to offer.

www.iasinspace.ro

Gabi

This is very cool indeed Gabi! I thank you for all your hard work on this project.

Of course I do want to see EverGreenCoin and my name blast through the stratosphere! Smiley Donations en route!

clayford08

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:12:34 PM

Hi all,

www.iasinspace.ro

Gabi

This is very cool indeed Gabi! I thank you for all your hard work on this project.

Of course I do want to see EverGreenCoin and my name blast through the stratosphere! Smiley Donations en route!

Very, very, very awesome things to come guys! Stay tuned and keep buying up all the EGC you can get your hands on!

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: