Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash Miner - easy-to-use best-profit multi-device cryptocurrency miner  (Read 170572 times)
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:59:10 PM

can you guys code some delay when the NHML starts before it tries to go online and get the profit..
it seems every single time my rig restarts its stuck on an error message saying it cant find the profit data..

You have a option is settings which you have to uncheck so that miner does not verify profit data at start.
Good luck!

i dont see this option.. i do see an option saying not to send error messages for internet, but its unchecked and i am still getting error messages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BSAlex

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:09:48 PM

can you guys code some delay when the NHML starts before it tries to go online and get the profit..
it seems every single time my rig restarts its stuck on an error message saying it cant find the profit data..

You have a option is settings which you have to uncheck so that miner does not verify profit data at start.
Good luck!

i dont see this option.. i do see an option saying not to send error messages for internet, but its unchecked and i am still getting error messages.

I'll try to start miner via command file where you can easily set custom delay if you problem is corresponding to reboot.
Maybe setting minimum profitability will work as some workaround. Miner should wait until minimum profitability is available.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:02:01 AM

Nicehash or anyone else, does using CPU lower hashrate with Nvidia cards?

When I use standalone miners I need to put the GPU miner on one thread, and the CPU XMR miner set to use the other threads otherwise the hashrate for the GPU miner suffers which is obviously the most profitable. The new Nicehash miner I seem to have less control, if I just run it telling it to use the CPU and GPU will it adjust making sure CPU doesn't slow the GPU miners?
If not how can I use Nicehash to mine with the GPU's and the CPU without lowering cuda miner hashrates?

some algorithms aren't compatable with xmr because they also use the cpu to process the hashrate...sometimes you can bypass this by using one or two less cpu threads in the xmr miner.
Sizif

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

In majority of the rigs I have, benchmark fails on some algorithms. To make things worse, it's not the same algorithm on every card, some card would pass all but one benchmark ("Failed - try precise", or simply "Terminated") and another card would fail on almost all of the benchmarks.

What have i tried:
- using different risers
- different drivers
- trying Gen1, Gen2, Gen3 mode for PCI-E slot
- running quick, standard, precise benchmarks. This never helped - the card that fails standard benchmark would always fail precise as well.
- shuffling cards in different slots (this would help sometimes!)

Motherboard in all the rigs is Asrock H110 Pro BTC+ (13 PCIe slots), cards are either Asus RX470 mining edition or Gigabyte P106 6G

What course of action do you suggest in solving this problem?
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:37:41 PM

This website is pure cancer.

It's earning money because people are lazy and it's ruining profit for everyone else. Including those who use Nicehash as people earn more by spreading hash rate and not being charged a good chunk of their mining money.

How about it gets hacked again and shut down for good? That would benefit us all.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Sledge0001

Activity: 582
Merit: 149

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:09:33 PM

In majority of the rigs I have, benchmark fails on some algorithms. To make things worse, it's not the same algorithm on every card, some card would pass all but one benchmark ("Failed - try precise", or simply "Terminated") and another card would fail on almost all of the benchmarks.

What have i tried:
- using different risers
- different drivers
- trying Gen1, Gen2, Gen3 mode for PCI-E slot
- running quick, standard, precise benchmarks. This never helped - the card that fails standard benchmark would always fail precise as well.
- shuffling cards in different slots (this would help sometimes!)

Motherboard in all the rigs is Asrock H110 Pro BTC+ (13 PCIe slots), cards are either Asus RX470 mining edition or Gigabyte P106 6G

What course of action do you suggest in solving this problem?

I removed Neoscrypt manually from the NiceHash Miner and my rigs are now staying online.
dubardo

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:41:39 PM

It's earning money because people are lazy and it's ruining profit for everyone else. Including those who use Nicehash as people earn more by spreading hash rate and not being charged a good chunk of their mining money.

How about it gets hacked again and shut down for good? That would benefit us all.

So making 95%+ of the top paying last 24h algo on What to mine, IN BTC, without any hassle of configuration of pool or coin conversion, is cancerous?

Dude, get real. NiceHash is the best thing for people who just want to get the best out of their rig without any hassle or speculation aside bitcoin's.

They just announce the payout made to coinbase will be free of charge and they will refund ALL stolen BTC... I don't remeber any entities in Crypto that did anything like that ever.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:24:38 PM

So making 95%+ of the top paying last 24h algo on What to mine, IN BTC, without any hassle of configuration of pool or coin conversion, is cancerous?

Dude, get real. NiceHash is the best thing for people who just want to get the best out of their rig without any hassle or speculation aside bitcoin's.

They just announce the payout made to coinbase will be free of charge and they will refund ALL stolen BTC... I don't remeber any entities in Crypto that did anything like that ever.

lol  for EXPERIENCED users, thats even WORSE?
most of us have realized coinbase is just a honeypot for the gov, we stopped using them months ago, if not longer....
ALSO: Coinbases fees are crazy, you will pay prob JUST as much there as nicehash once you try to take it out, you nut
Or did you think they were ACTUALLY doing you a favor? Cheesy
100 mil robbed from you, now paying you back with your OWN FEES, and yall STILL kiss their ass, so crazy...

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

lol  for EXPERIENCED users, thats even WORSE?
most of us have realized coinbase is just a honeypot for the gov, we stopped using them months ago, if not longer....
ALSO: Coinbases fees are crazy, you will pay prob JUST as much there as nicehash once you try to take it out, you nut
Or did you think they were ACTUALLY doing you a favor? Cheesy
100 mil robbed from you, now paying you back with your OWN FEES, and yall STILL kiss their ass, so crazy...

this ^

nobody should use this site anymore.. they scammed you guys.. and now they are trying to scam you again..

the min payout is .1 bitcoin.. thats like 1500$.. unless you use THEIR wallet again.. which you know what happens when you store bitcoin online with no access to private keys :/

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:55:10 PM

The best thing? Come'on dude, at least do your homework instead of copying from some one else.

HashRefinery, Ahashpool, ... they all pay in BTC and earn MORE (!) than NH. Spent months mining at NH before I realised I could have earned a lot more at another pool.
You're right about the "without any hassle".. But that's it.

And refunding? When? Again, helloow? +70,000,000 USD or +64,000,000; Where are they gonna find that? Anyone mining there is an idiot. Supporting someone who stole your money?!
If your bank loses your money, would you still keep your money there? It's just too stupid for words.
Nebell

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:44:44 AM

You do realize that pointing that MASSIVE hash rate to one coin ruins profitability for everyone, including Nice Hash users?
When Nice Hash points at a coin, profitability drops a lot, usually to less than a half (depending on previous hash rate).

So if you think you earn 95%, think again.

xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:53:08 AM

i announce that i will give you 1btc ... no one in crypto would do that like ever...
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:56:02 AM

The best thing? Come'on dude, at least do your homework instead of copying from some one else.

HashRefinery, Ahashpool, ... they all pay in BTC and earn MORE (!) than NH. Spent months mining at NH before I realised I could have earned a lot more at another pool.

And refunding? When? Again, helloow? +70,000,000 USD or +64,000,000; Where are they gonna find that? Anyone mining there is an idiot. Supporting someone who stole your money?!
If your bank loses your money, would you still keep your money there? It's just too stupid for words.

say whatever you want....i've made 1btc with nicehash so they are having a hard time and cant pay me my 0.01btc.
Am I going to just forget the sweet moments of making 1btc together ? I can't wait to make another btc with my bitch nicehash again :v
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:28:34 AM

say whatever you want....i've made 1btc with nicehash so they are having a hard time and cant pay me my 0.01btc.
Am I going to just forget the sweet moments of making 1btc together ? I can't wait to make another btc with my bitch nicehash again :v

For you 0.01 BTC might be nothing, for me that's still a lot of money.

Edited to add: I wanted to say something like "I really hope you lose money AGAIN", but I don't want that to happen to anyone. I will say this: When it happens again, I will be LMFAO.
Nebell

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

That 1 BTC could've been 2 BTC if you chose a coin with more profitability over being lazy.

Th0rest

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

Is it only me ... or it is a bug that I can't run NHM legacy newest version correctly on multiple GPUs? NHM detects and benchmark all, but actually mine with only one. Please advise.
eestimees

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

Will there be a linux version of miner bundle? Nicehash websites has said long long time, that it is coming soon Smiley Well.. when it comes?

eestimees
AFox

Activity: 539
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:16:39 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 03:52:12 PM by AFox

Why does the new platform pay 20% less compared to the old platform ?

Here is an image, at the top the old platform (v1.9.1.9), at the bottom the new platform (v1.9.2.9).
Same rig and graphic card.

Link

Edit : Someone on Github pointed out the following.
0.13239-20%=0.105912
0.13239-4%=0.1270944 (2%third party dev fee + 2% NiceHash)
0.13239-5%=0.1257705 (if 3% thrid party dev fee)

Maybe NBMiner fees are not respected... Or it is the estimation of the btc value. You can see the 1btc=xxusd if you put your cursor on the 3 black bubuls on the right bottom. (this value can be wrong)

I came out with the 20% difference, comparing the "EUR/Day" value.
The estimation of the BTC value isn't the same between v1.9.1.9 (9125 EUR/BTC) and v1.9.2.9 (8316 EUR/BTC).

That person is correct a second time, it is a 5% difference, if we compare the mBTC/Day" value.
That would mean that the fees are taken into account and deducted in the "mBTC/Day" value in v1.9.2.9, but not in v1.9.1.9 (I'm waiting for a confirmation for that assumption).

My lucky BTC address : 1LoTTerY3WYbGxVRHvh8oDudDdTxFvvqWF
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 885

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2022, 05:55:45 AM

If you are interested in mining at NiceHash then we suggest you read this article: https://www.nicehash.com/blog/post/asic-mining-on-nicehash-what-are-the-benefits

We also have white-glove support for bigger mining farms. You can contact us at farm@nicehash.com

Plaguedeath

Activity: 686
Merit: 570

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 08:02:19 AM

NiceHash Miner 3.1.0.1 is now available with VerusHash support!

Version 3.1.0.1 brings the following changes:

Changes from 3.0.9.2

ADDED - Advanced Mode toggle in Advances Settings
    ADDED - New Extra Commands tab (Previously known as Extra Launch Parameters)
    ADDED - Scheduler
    ADDED - Warning if the user tries to mine to an external wallet address
    REMOVED - Old Extra Launch Parameter settings from benchmark tab
    UPGRADE - .NET version from 4.8 to 6.0.

Changes from 3.1.0.0

ADDED -  VerusHash support
    ADDED - notification for failed power usage reading on benchmark
    BUGFIX - power values when calculating profitability
    BUGFIX - Scheduler bug fix
    UPGRADE - Extra commands design adjustment

Preinstalled miner plugins:

Excavator
    LolMiner
    NBMiner
    XMRig

LHRUnlock

How to enable VerusHash algorithm in NiceHash Miner?

If you are interested in mining VerusHash algorithm on NiceHash with your CPU, you can do this by using NiceHash Miner. Follow these steps to enable VerusHash algorithm on your CPU:

Install NiceHash Miner by following this guide
    Download and install NanoMiner Plugin from the Plugin tab inside NiceHash Miner. See this guide for more information.
    Navigate to the Benchmark tab and expand your CPU device
    Enable the NanoMiner/VerusHash algorithm

Source: https://www.nicehash.com/blog/post/nicehash-miner-3-1-0-1-is-now-available-with-verushash-support

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  

Jump to: