Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:24:14 AM

I heard it from one of my friends a few months ago. But I ignore it as a cheat to me. Then I saw a lot of bitcoin logos on the internet. I ignore it again .. then it's time to come my friend to prove to me the result he can get it. Then I saw bitcoin again .. tried it the first time and got interested. search about it and all .. so until now i'm still looking for the best way to get bitcoin as much as bnyak. Well I like to use bitcoin and also productive.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:37:45 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first encountered the bitcoin when I am scrolling my Facebook newsfeed. I saw it in a page that is promoting the bitcoin. I got curious so I searched it and I found out that we can earn money from the bitcoin.

Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:44:29 AM

Am, i first heard bitcoin to my classmate. He explain to me the whole concept of bitcoin where in you where able to earn money  through internet. Some job offer a lot of requirements for  you to be able to submit but in bitcoin you have to admire yourself in reasoning ability, therefore you have a knowledge in order to explain and answer the question..It is gonna be interesting for those who believe on it. Your reasoning ability should enhanced through bitcoin.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

Am, i first heard bitcoin to my classmate. He explain to me the whole concept of bitcoin where in you where able to earn money  through internet. Some job offer a lot of requirements for  you to be able to submit but in bitcoin you have to admire yourself in reasoning ability, therefore you have a knowledge in order to explain and answer the question..It is gonna be interesting for those who believe on it. Your reasoning ability should enhanced through bitcoin.
Good for you to have a good classmate to share bitcoins because at first it is too hard to explain it to someone unless the person are interested before he knows the basic informations about bitcoins.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Vuizel

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:51:10 AM

I heard it for the first time when i was going to a trip to London with my girlfriend and i met a guy in the plane who was working on his laptop and i was also working on my laptop and then we talked and he told me about bitcoin and i was like i did not know that and he was like you need to try it out sometime so i tried it out and now i have a big income just only by bitcoins.
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:39:59 AM

I heard about it when i was in turkey with my friend last year his dad has like tons of companies there and i asked him how he started and he told me oi started with bitcoin and he showed me how much he earned and invested for his own and now he is a millionaire.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

I was playing a game called goldentowns in which they had a currency GTC I think golden town coin  Grin
and there I saw so many coins in their exchange eg. Litecoin, Bitcoin and a few more.
But the thing attracted me to Bitcoin was its highest price among those coins.
swiftblade

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:03:47 PM

I remember that I ever see advertising on internet that say "buy bitcoin now" maybe in 2014. I was a little innocent kid at that moment to understand what investment really is. I even don't know how money works. I'm just interest in Online Gaming Grin

I start learning every detail about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on last week, introduced by my friend's older brother.
uchiha_2

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

virus ransomeware that attacked the whole country made me mco bitenal. because the offender asks for a bitcoin fee. a lot of news on television or social media about the virus. i am not so interested in the virus .. i just think about bitcoin? why they ask for bitcoin? what is bitcoin? the question that comes to mind. after i found out about bitcoin .. i try to get bitcoin. and start investing bitcoin .. this is very profitable ..
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:36:54 PM

I was playing a game called goldentowns in which they had a currency GTC I think golden town coin  Grin
and there I saw so many coins in their exchange eg. Litecoin, Bitcoin and a few more.
But the thing attracted me to Bitcoin was its highest price among those coins.
I have never encountered bitcoin in the game like you. The first time I heard about bitcoin was on facebook and my friend was a member of the bitcoin forum group. They talked a lot about bitcoin like exchange rate, inflation, value and future of bitcoin. I find very interesting about bitcoin.
ThatChange

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:42:18 PM

Was working with a webmaster forum years ago and have heard of bitcoin thru the forum yet i never really got into it since i didn't understand it well. and there were speculations that bitcoin will not succeed in the future. after years i already learned taht is value goes 1K+ and thats when i get to regret not getting into bitcoin since the start.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:43:13 AM

i heard it from my cousin and his girlfriend he discuss it to me and i got curious about Bitcoin. now i join BTC hope i can earn money from here .
I didn’t hear about it, I read about it from a site which came up from my research on Google, though my intention wasn’t to search for bitcoin. I never researched for it, cause I don’t know about it then. I started learning more after I discovered it.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:21:21 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

it was last year when I first heard of bitcoin but I didn’t believe on it. Then I have seen it to my friend that it is legit. I joined afterward, specifically last June though a bit late and I have this regret of not joining earlier than this.

There are lots of regret when first heard about bitcoin. TI think all people who first heard it experience and do the same. I heard bitcoin from my classmate but do not give any interest on it either at first until  I saw how my classmate benefit on it, and buy things from his own income. He is the one who responsible to pay his every expenses in school without any problem in money where to get it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1500

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:48:01 AM

In my case it was around three years ago, when I heard in the news about Mt. Gox bankruptcy, so it isn’t surprising that it took me a while to get into BTC. Whenever I heard something in the news about BTC after that, it would remind me of that scandal. That was just until this year, when I started researching and reading a lot. As a result I understood it better and decided to get into it.

nickfury

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:35:10 AM

I am working in IT coming, and I know through the network page Bitcoin MMO from the year 2012, has been almost 5 years since I known Bitcoin.
I've got more experience than when known Bitcointalk, I always watched the news about Bitcoin, where I can learn more experience for the future

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:42:37 AM

I heard it last year, when my classmates are using it in gambling. I really not showed interest to it because it is illegal, but later on this year, started reading it because those classmates went legal in earning bitcoins. Thanks to them I have known bitcoins.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:50:36 AM

I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.

I heard about bitcoin talk 1 month ago from my friend , he told me about how to work in bitcoin and share some video about bitcoin talk.

I heard bitcoin in year 2015 to my classmate in our classroom because they talking about bitcoin. My classmate endorse bitcoin to my other classmate on how to use it and how much they earn in bitcoin. 

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:31:30 AM

Last year I heard it from one of my classmates but ignored about it because I don't have interest in it. But after a few months this year, I heard a news inside our classroom that they earn money in bitcoin! So I started asking how to earn but they didn't gave me directionally. They just said that you just need to read about it and I followed their instructions. After that I have made my own account and now earning little by little.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:39:55 AM

I first heard bitcoin at school, my classmate shared to us what bitcoin is, how it is working and how he earn.
Therly

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

I listened to about bitcoin initial by way of information tales on the internet.  I slowly discovered a minor from looking for data.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: