Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
bleachX

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:44:36 PM

I've talked to people who have enjoyed income from bitcoin. He doesn't have a job, but he can shop for good stuff, also has enough cash. Then when i ask to him, he told me that's from bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:50:09 PM

I learned about bitkoin on the Internet when I was looking for a way to earn money. At first I thought it was some kind of new kind of fraud, but when I saw that people really make money, I decided to try it.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:52:47 PM

Good point, two years ago i heard about bitcoin from my fb friends. But i don't know properly what is the work of bitcoin and how to earn this coin. Then i learnt about bitcoin everywhere. Even i joined a bitcoin earning site. It is my bitcoin journey.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:11:54 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard bitcoin on my classmate. When he tackled about it in class about the gamble that involves bitcoin. I've learned bitcoin only when I have seen their financial status grow. I became interested at the same time curious about what and how did bitcoin made their financial life change. Bitcoin has never been like this for me, ever since I've started earning here the way I look at bitcoin changed.
Wow! It is really amazing to see that the bitcoin is being teach in the schools and the collages as well the price and the popularity of the bitcoin is increasing very fast as one of my friends told me about bitcoin and today I am earning good income through this she came to see me and then during walking and talking she told me about bitcoin so I start using it.

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I heard bitcoin in gambling sites and to my friends whos work in this forum. I said this will be the time to earn money with bitcoin, as long as i can ear ill work for it

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

I heard it for the first time when i was going to a trip to London with my girlfriend and i met a guy in the plane who was working on his laptop and i was also working on my laptop and then we talked and he told me about bitcoin and i was like i did not know that and he was like you need to try it out sometime so i tried it out and now i have a big income just only by bitcoins.
It so generous and inspiring when people share their personal opinions and experiences they have with bitcoins with one another without any sort of jealousy or envy. This is not only good for the popularity of the bitcoins but also it is going to benefit bitcoin holders in long terms. We should keep spreading awareness regarding bitcoins.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:48:53 PM

Actually, during the time that i almost tired by seeking a job in different site, my son told me that there is a site has willing to support in terms of financial without any struggle which is Bitcoin. So, I immediately made my account and now my status is Jr. member and I will post at least 5 message everyday  until I will become legendary.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

I just saw a few information on a facebook post regarding to bitcoin and I got really interested on how can I earn it without dealing any risk from hyips, so it happens that someone told me to explore this forum and learn some things about signature campaigns and other information regarding to cryptocurrencies until now I am trying my best to learn more things .
hotbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:08:02 PM

At home some years ago. Friend of my friend of my friend mined bitcoins and decided didn't go to work, because price of bitcoin grew and his income sufficed for life in full
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:13:22 PM

A dear friend of mine told me about bitcoin months ago. At first i did not listen to him because i thought bitcoin was like satushi, but, after reading about it myself i knew i should be part of this forum as soon as possible.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:15:37 PM

I first heard bitcoin at school, my classmate shared to us what bitcoin is, how it is working and how he earn.
And I heard about bitcoin from one of friend he was buying some food for himself and he was using bitcoin which was my first experience then
 I ask him for myself that I also want to use digital currency and now I am  also the user of bitcoin .
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

A dear friend of mine told me about bitcoin months ago. At first i did not listen to him because i thought bitcoin was like satushi, but, after reading about it myself i knew i should be part of this forum as soon as possible.
really, lest we be late to know bitcoin even though in this year it can be labeled we are late but no problem as this is the beginning in big thing
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:49:35 PM

One of my closest friend shared this to me, he shared bitcoin to me 1 year ago. At first, I'm not interested or should I say I'm not into it because I thought that it's a scam knowing that scammers are everywhere. But one day, my savings are not enough so I really need an income for us to live and I remember my friend's testimony on how bitcoin changed her. So to make it short, right now I'm comitted to it. Bitcoin is legit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:09:32 PM

really, lest we be late to know bitcoin even though in this year it can be labeled we are late but no problem as this is the beginning in big thing

Maybe we are late but its ok to be late than never, i am thankful that i know bitcoin because of my cousins, for me it is not too late for us, we have more opportunities to have a bitcoin.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

I heard about bitcoins from a friend who was already earning from signature campaigns...using... This site already...at first I wasn't believing him... Then gradually it..started getting famous and news and all...and then I got into this stuff...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:38:16 PM

Last year first heard about bitcoin from my friend. 1st time iam don't trust bitcoin! but when i search in internet then iam know about bitcoin.

iam thankfull for my friend who share about bitcoin with me.  Cheesy

man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:19:55 PM

I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend two months ago.Initially I thought it is all non sense but when I made an account I realised the never ending benefits of bitcoin.It gives us fast returns in a very less period of time and as we upgrade our rank we  get higher payments.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:31:59 PM

just a few months ago I use bitcoin, I heard it from one of my friends, I am very grateful. he has been kind enough to introduce and teach it to me. because of him I can be in this bitcoin industry and generate the coffers.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:24:19 PM

First time i heard about bitcoin,when time i need an extra income to pay my debt,and one of my co workers introduce me about bitcoin,he said if i want   money i should enter a bitcoin campaign all i need is patience and effort, first  i hesitate and doubt about he said maybe is another pyramiding or hoax,he always said to me about bitcoin campaign,until oneday i think that i want to try this  first no one have get to me because no money involve all i can do is campaign.I also research in the internet of what is bitcoin and i see the movie tittle " banking of bitcoin"and my knowlege in bitcoin will added,for now on  im digging in campaign,when time comes i earn it, i try  my bitcoins in trading or another kind of investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:34:18 PM

At home some years ago. Friend of my friend of my friend mined bitcoins and decided didn't go to work, because price of bitcoin grew and his income sufficed for life in full
Worked is much more important than bitcoin because you can make bitcoin as your second priority or sideline which is you don't need to spend too much on it 2-3 hour is enough for us i knew about bitcoin because a friend of mine who invite me to use the ico stellar which is high price that time and i almost got 4btc when i start using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: