Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:56:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91278 times)
BitFomo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:03:05 PM

SilkRoad. I was handling bitcoins when they were in 5-15 range. I could have been a billionaire.
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:16:06 PM

SilkRoad. I was handling bitcoins when they were in 5-15 range. I could have been a billionaire.

Nice trolling. Where is the proof if you have really handed their coins?

And why were you removed from the job? Roll Eyes
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:21:01 PM

I first head about the bitcoin when it was on a media website, someone was convicted for drugs dealing on the deeb web and did his payments with the bitcoin.
At that point I was looking up the bitcoin and Here I' am right.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:56:33 AM

I first heard it in facebook groups, and I start reading about it because that time I really need money then I'm I have internet already

So I thougth these could be help so until now I earned from bitcoin and I'm very thankful that I've learn abut bitcoin
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:04:54 AM

I first heard it in facebook groups, and I start reading about it because that time I really need money then I'm I have internet already

So I thougth these could be help so until now I earned from bitcoin and I'm very thankful that I've learn abut bitcoin
Yeah me too i first heard it in facebook groups, and im curious how they earn in bitcoin so i read their description and finally i know how to get satoshi in Faucet but i need more money so i invest and they scammed me.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:16:35 AM

some nerds from my country become insane about bitcoin and faucet, mess around some popular forums spread knowledge about faucet like mother of god, show off that they earn 0.5 bitcoin/month. that's where bitcoin actually attract my attention. before that, i first heard about bitcoin on television.

Oh really theres a bitcoin advertisement in your country? Where is your country bro? For me also i just knoe bitcoin from  one people posting a group link on fb groups and he said he earn big money on bitcoin and i got courious about it and i join the group and i see them earning online money and i try it for first i get bored because the earninf is faucet is super low then i quit doing bitcoin by that time but now i cameback and earning money with bitcoin in otherways.

sorry, my bad, i was not clear enough so you have totally misunderstood my point. sorry for killing your mood, but i mean i first heard about bitcoin from the news on television, no such advertisement.
your case seem similar to me. i'm now just keep grinding a few nice faucet, really boring, and yeah, in otherways.

Its ok just a simple error and misunderstanding with that but really when i do faucet at first i feel excited because i see i earn satoshi i thought it was big enough because i see thousands of satoshi when i convert it it says i earn 0.32$ in one day thats why i stop. And when i cameback due to people i see him earning really good and im at shape when i do again bitcoin because someone endorse me to really paying program thats why still now im here. Thanks to that guys guide me to bitcoin. And thats why i know bitcoin.

the same for me, begin with so much excited in faucet, it does feel easy and fun. but when you get enough of it, meh. faucets with really high payment turn out to be scam, with high payment have short livespan and die young, with low payment is waste of time and not worthy.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 816

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:39:49 AM

some nerds from my country become insane about bitcoin and faucet, mess around some popular forums spread knowledge about faucet like mother of god, show off that they earn 0.5 bitcoin/month. that's where bitcoin actually attract my attention. before that, i first heard about bitcoin on television.

Oh really theres a bitcoin advertisement in your country? Where is your country bro? For me also i just knoe bitcoin from  one people posting a group link on fb groups and he said he earn big money on bitcoin and i got courious about it and i join the group and i see them earning online money and i try it for first i get bored because the earninf is faucet is super low then i quit doing bitcoin by that time but now i cameback and earning money with bitcoin in otherways.

sorry, my bad, i was not clear enough so you have totally misunderstood my point. sorry for killing your mood, but i mean i first heard about bitcoin from the news on television, no such advertisement.
your case seem similar to me. i'm now just keep grinding a few nice faucet, really boring, and yeah, in otherways.

Its ok just a simple error and misunderstanding with that but really when i do faucet at first i feel excited because i see i earn satoshi i thought it was big enough because i see thousands of satoshi when i convert it it says i earn 0.32$ in one day thats why i stop. And when i cameback due to people i see him earning really good and im at shape when i do again bitcoin because someone endorse me to really paying program thats why still now im here. Thanks to that guys guide me to bitcoin. And thats why i know bitcoin.

the same for me, begin with so much excited in faucet, it does feel easy and fun. but when you get enough of it, meh. faucets with really high payment turn out to be scam, with high payment have short livespan and die young, with low payment is waste of time and not worthy.

Yeah very true to that at first im am super excited about this bitcoin and really i give a shot on faucet and really i spend time and effort with this and when i reach my threshold i got dissapointed because my earnings is very low for my efforts and its not profitable to sustain for long totally waste of electricity. And i find another alternatives to earn with bitcoin and knOw i earn thanks to that guy who shared a link to bitcoin in fb group and i earn money online and thats why im here.

Akupuniard

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 03:04:22 AM

Yeah me too i first heard it in facebook groups, and im curious how they earn in bitcoin so i read their description and finally i know how to get satoshi in Faucet but i need more money so i invest and they scammed me.

A lot of social networks trying to promote bitcoin now cause they getting good money for it also i think if bitcoin become more popular we will get more new sites that accepting bitcoins.

TryAngle

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:01:07 PM

I heard about bitcoin first through news stories on the internet.  I gradually learned a little from searching for info.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:40:32 PM

I heard about bitcoin first through news stories on the internet.  I gradually learned a little from searching for info.

Hey thats cool man! For me My friend told me about bitcoins, and he said that bitcoin is a future currency, I never heard about bitcoin before, but once he started to explain me in detail, I found entire concept very interesting and started to invest my money into it...
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:12:09 AM

I heard it from my friend.
I still remember the first day he introduce the bitcoin to me.
I also knew bitcoin from my friend, now i am very grateful to acknowledge about bitcoin, now what i can do is spread the bitcoin information to all of my friend to expand the bitcoin community
znickelbackz

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:18:24 AM

you guys all talk about being introduced by friends, and then spread among your friends, so you guys are all friends of each other here, maybe? it should be weird if no one in this topic is friend's of each other, shouldn't it?
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:04:06 AM

The first time i heard about the bit coin was when the value of it was very high. at the end of 2013
on that point there was much publicity. after that no one was talking about it anymore.

When i heard about bitcoin it was on the news with silk road. So i ignored it. Then a few weeks later my friend told me and the price was very high so i decided to start reading more about the concept.
I saw it on TV and I also read it about it in some articles also indeed and I had already some friends that is using Bitcoin but I dont like it first.
But now I regret that I must use it some earlier and maybe I had more money now but you never know.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:46:37 AM

Nice trolling. Where is the proof if you have really handed their coins?

And why were you removed from the job? Roll Eyes
The first users are innumerable you could not ask for proof. because maybe he could give a false bitocin address indeed very lucky when you buy bitocin at the price of $5
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:22:20 PM

I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.

I heard about bitcoin talk 1 month ago from my friend , he told me about how to work in bitcoin and share some video about bitcoin talk.
The first time I heard about Bitcoin was when I saw it on the news and so I looked it up on the internet. And now I am here making use of Bitcoin and sharing my information on all these forums.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:39:08 PM

My friend brought me to this forum and showed me how can we earn from signature campaigns and it took me a second to decide that I will also be a part of this forum.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:43:06 PM

I first heard to my friend that all deep webers are using bitcoin for their illegal transactions, like buying of drugs, services like filming of torturing and cruelty to animals. That's how I heard about bitcoins but I don't really understand it. So I researched and went here to bitcointalk forum and this is forum really helped me a lot.

Vires in Numeris
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:53:19 PM

The first time i heard about the bit coin was when the value of it was very high. at the end of 2013
on that point there was much publicity. after that no one was talking about it anymore.

When i heard about bitcoin it was on the news with silk road. So i ignored it. Then a few weeks later my friend told me and the price was very high so i decided to start reading more about the concept.

I also remember that it was 2013 when I first heard the name of bitcoin, on a PTC site but I did not bothered to read more that what is it, and I considered it as a credit system from that specific site, but after about two years a friend told me that join earning bitcoin from faucets, but I rejected even at that time and at last a few months ago I joined it and found it more attractive.

yeah, PTC sites has played a much better role in advertising a number of projects , I also come to here on bitcoin with hearing from a PTC, but now because of bots people have leaved that world, now signature campaign is an efficient way to advertise.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:57:31 PM

I heard it in news for the first time and heard that it has been used by criminals for illegal activities so after that I started to search on the net and tried to gather as much information possible.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:02:55 AM

few years ago i friend told me about it i starter with it in end of 2012 but found this forum in end of 2013
for all these years i have learn lot and i must say i have enjoy here sometimes just to read is better then post

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: