Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:07:00 PM

---

On a perhaps related note, what is the capacity on ninja? I only ask because some Confirmations seem extremely slow, sometimes up to a minute after the Deadline is submitted?

Rich

I would try to lower the level for accepted shares even more, making the submitted shares less.

I think they already did that once recently.

Yes good idea, doing the maths on 1555200 gives 18 Days which seems way to long.

On this same subject does anyone know when a Deadline becomes valid for possible payment? Is it timestamped on receipt and valid from that point or is it only timestamped and valid when the confirmation is sent?

If the latter then given the current delays this is quite a penalty?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:15:54 PM

---

On a perhaps related note, what is the capacity on ninja? I only ask because some Confirmations seem extremely slow, sometimes up to a minute after the Deadline is submitted?

Rich

I would try to lower the level for accepted shares even more, making the submitted shares less.

Yes good idea, doing the maths on 1555200 gives 18 Days which seems way to long.

On this same subject does anyone know when a Deadline becomes valid for possible payment? Is it timestamped on receipt and valid from that point or is it only timestamped and valid when the confirmation is sent?

Rich

On receipt. The confirmation of receipt may be delayed, but the deadline submission is processed on receipt of the submission.

Originally the deadline limit was 45 days, it was dropped down to 4.5 days, and has then been raised to balance the server load and the limits small miners can reach. We don't want to deter small miners with a short deadline limit, but with the influx of new miners we have to be aware of what the pool can handle.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Turn0ff

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 03:53:02 PM

---

Rich

Rich

On receipt. The confirmation of receipt may be delayed, but the deadline submission is processed on receipt of the submission.

Originally the deadline limit was 45 days, it was dropped down to 4.5 days, and has then been raised to balance the server load and the limits small miners can reach. We don't want to deter small miners with a short deadline limit, but with the influx of new miners we have to be aware of what the pool can handle.

H.

Great, you are on top of things Smiley

Found myself an old (full-)tower server today. 25kg with a few disks installed. Needs Win2000, but I guess I learn. My goal is to get all of my small, unused disk installed in it/by USB.

I counted my unused disks... There should be a word for the sickness I have, but I found 18 of them. And more are coming in from a friend...

Cost? Zero.  Grin But it won't handle that many TBs, I don't think, but some. Smiley

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
haitch

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:34:45 PM

I counted my unused disks... There should be a word for the sickness I have, but I found 18 of them. And more are coming in from a friend...

Cost? Zero.  Grin But it won't handle that many TBs, I don't think, but some. Smiley

With over 30 drives, I understand the sickness ..... ;-)

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

Unused...?! With my used ones, I got 55...  Roll Eyes

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
RichBC

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:22:38 PM

Unused...?! With my used ones, I got 55...  Roll Eyes

Yes 2 Months ago I had never heard of Burst..... Now I have 8 * 4TB USB, a 6TB NAS drive and a collection of old SATA drives. I have progressed from Blago's Miner to Jminer, fret over how quick they are scanned and when working listen for the increasingly noisy revving up of the Drives when a new Block is available. I have justified the Drive investment because they will always have value, but there is probably a limit to how long I can keep saying that..

It is yet another sickness that I have developed....

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 06:04:39 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 06:21:16 PM by crowetic

Thank you for your support so far! I won't spam this thread anymore about the CF but I want to tell you:

We decided to offer a perk for the guys who contribute 10.000 Burst or more: A newsletter 24 hours before release of each version. When you contributed, send me your Mail address and Burst Account as a personal message, so I can add you to the announcement newsletter.

I can't get to the crowdfunding either local or non with your wallet at the moment... the wallet at wallet.burst-team.us should have the crowdfunding I think... right?

not sure why my local isn't working on this machine, probably because I didn't setup the folder right... but I thought it was included with the installer?

edit: it was my fault because I had modified my ui folder and forgot the atcrowdfund.html

for anyone else missing this file, here it is...

https://cloud.crowetic.com/index.php/s/kIzJf7AisfxGETH

the file goes into your wallet\html\ui folder. Thanks!

edit2: my 500k as promised, has been donated. Thanks for everything DW!  Shocked Grin

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 06:07:31 PM

---

Rich

Rich

H.

The pool will soon be able to handle a lot more, there are some modifications that are going to be made shortly.

Going to go ahead and call this current version version 1.0, and this will be the version that will be given out after clone is done, which I hope to have handled this weekend. Then a clone will be given to a coder to work on, and then we will test it, then implement the pool. May even run a live beta, not 100% sure on that.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 06:19:34 PM

---

Rich

Rich

H.

IMO we should go back to around 6 days. The little guys aren't going to get much if they get higher than that anyway, and the reduced load is much more beneficial to the rest of us.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
haitch

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:45:49 PM

IMO we should go back to around 6 days. The little guys aren't going to get much if they get higher than that anyway, and the reduced load is much more beneficial to the rest of us.

I've dropped it back to 9 days.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 07:56:30 PM

What is "optDevPool=" súpposed to do in 0.4.4.SNAPSHAP (or in coming versions) of jminer? luxe indicates that it isn't working atm.

altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 08:09:32 PM

I had created a script for NXT and HZ; and now tried it on BURST - this is what I have found:

Average block times

Genesis is 600.7 days ago. Happy six hundred days ;-)
Current block height 214629 at timestamp 51901296.

Code:
       ago    height    timestamp    seconds  seconds per block
    ------  --------  -----------  ---------  -------------------
         0    214629     51901296          0
         1    214628     51900746        550  550.0
         3    214626     51899910       1386  462.0
        10    214619     51897815       3481  348.1
        31    214598     51893718       7578  244.5
       100    214529     51874548      26748  267.5
       316    214313     51823496      77800  246.2
      1000    213629     51659281     242015  242.0
      3162    211467     51136391     764905  241.9
     10000    204629     49486831    2414465  241.4
     31622    183007     44258524    7642772  241.7
    100000    114629     27733785   24167511  241.7
    200000     14629      3572169   48329127  241.6
                   0            0   51901296  241.8

4 minutes. Not much news for you, I can imagine.
But necessary knowledge to predict when blocks will happen.

--> 

Are you interested that I am porting my little useful toy to BURST?

--> ChainCountDown

An HttpServer returns time estimation to targetblock. As image.
Rendered at request; variable heading, fontsizes, fontfaces, colors.

IF you are interested that this little service is available for BURST too, then
please name 3-5 BURST-API-servers, which I can query; and to support me
and my work, please donate to: BURST-ESVR-L2WJ-NT3Y-BWM6V Thanks.

Wink

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Xavier59

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:06:16 PM

I noticed Burst isn't present on social network.
No twitter and an old Facebook account which last post is from October 2015.
There are really important nowadays to develop your coin and keep in touch users and investors.
Xavier.
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:57:40 AM

Burst is now in top-100 on coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/

at #99

BurstDevTeam

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:07:11 PM

There are really important nowadays to develop your coin and keep in touch users and investors.
Xavier.

That's not true: https://twitter.com/Burstcoin_dev and
also https://twitter.com/daWallet_  is tweeting progress and updates.

You are welcome to open and maintain a Facebook group.
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 03:53:16 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 02:44:56 AM by Turn0ff

Xavier.

That's not true: https://twitter.com/Burstcoin_dev and
also https://twitter.com/daWallet_  is tweeting progress and updates.

You are welcome to open and maintain a Facebook group.

OP says https://twitter.com/real_BURSTCOIN & https://twitter.com/Burstcoin  Wink

EDIT
I did a little with my twitter accounts. Help out and retweet and spread the word of BURST - it's free PR! Tonight I've used different accounts, but will post from a brand new on https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies. Checking three accounts is't hard, especially if we reach a wide audiance and the positive effects it will give

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:34:02 PM

I have a question : I bought a GPU mining rig recently, which I will probably receive before Friday, and I'd like to add something like at least  8 To of HDD if possible.

Two questions come in my mind : what kind of return could I get from this and what load would it put on the CPU ? Is there a profit calculator out there ?

Since this is intended to mine GPU altcoins, it will be something really cheap, like a Celeron G1820. Do you think it will be able to handle the mining of the GPUs and of the HDDs ?

How many HDD so you think I can put on my motherboard (an ASRock Pro BTC) ?

I know that it is a lot of question, but I need it to be solved if you want that I join the community for real Wink !
haitch

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:52:01 PM

I have a question : I bought a GPU mining rig recently, which I will probably receive before Friday, and I'd like to add something like at least  8 To of HDD if possible.

Two questions come in my mind : what kind of return could I get from this and what load would it put on the CPU ? Is there a profit calculator out there ?

Since this is intended to mine GPU altcoins, it will be something really cheap, like a Celeron G1820. Do you think it will be able to handle the mining of the GPUs and of the HDDs ?

I know that it is a lot of question, but I need it to be solved if you want that I join the community for real Wink !

Use Luxe's JMiner and you'll be able to happily mine GPU coins and burst - I have a couple of miners doing 30TB of burst and Eth with no issue.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
FrilledShark

Activity: 617

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 07:04:31 PM

http://forum.burstcoin.info:4567/topic/32/burst-mining-reward-calculators-online/2

Yes, Burst mining only uses your GPU or CPU for about 10-20 seconds depending on your configuration every 4 minutes. If you are using HHD, you won't even be using 100% of the GPU/CPU while reading. You can also optimize your plots to reduce the reading time and load even more.

You are able to connect 4 SATA drives to your motherboard. (If it's that one). You can connect even more to usb 3 or dual usb 2 via a usb to SATA connector.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 08:43:00 PM

Use Luxe's JMiner and you'll be able to happily mine GPU coins and burst - I have a couple of miners doing 30TB of burst and Eth with no issue.

H.

Did you do anything special to get them running well together?
On my rig jminer runs very slowly alongside eth miner. On its own jminer runs in -30 seconds with eth miner running its like 160s. Did you do anything to get them to run well together?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: