Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132662 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:38:23 AM

i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.

You mean to say that you will never sell your coins? If you will never sell then how you gonna enjoy profits from it? We are here to make profits and not only to hold coins and miss the opportunity of making money.
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:11:19 PM

I'm saving it now as I don't feel that it is the right time to sell, at current price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try to have more patience I can expect better profits.
BitSquare

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:44:19 AM

I'm saving it now as I don't feel that it is the right time to sell, at current price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try to have more patience I can expect better profits.

The bitcoin price just rose 5% in the last few days. I think it will rise further. So it is better to wait for the good prices.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:58:36 AM

i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.

You mean to say that you will never sell your coins? If you will never sell then how you gonna enjoy profits from it? We are here to make profits and not only to hold coins and miss the opportunity of making money.

well, you can see what he says will wait for the time it happened, I thought not to sell now and sell in the future when prices really rise very high.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:19:15 AM

well, you can see what he says will wait for the time it happened, I thought not to sell now and sell in the future when prices really rise very high.
That is always the idea but it is only on a certain investor if he can wait for a long time to sell his bitcoins, we are not all capable of investing all our money in the long term because we have needs to settle in a short term, I think if you are rich you can take this method as you will not worry so much of your money as you have a lot of extra money to spend on your daily expenses.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:47:02 AM

The bitcoin price just rose 5% in the last few days. I think it will rise further. So it is better to wait for the good prices.

It grows and drops, it is happening from quite some time from when the price has become quite stable, and by that small movement of price bitcoin traders really earn a lot of profits because when it drops 5% they buy it and when it recovers and grows 5% more they sell them and all they get is pure profit.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:16:17 AM

yeah I'm also sure that in the future bitcoin prices will surely rise. but we do not know when it will happen? pump time is something that is not known by anyone. we can only hold back and wait bitcoin prices rise high enough. I hope it will happen soon
michelle1845

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:38:51 PM

I think that for most of us, we believe the price of the Bitcoin may continue to rise, so there are surely many Bitcoin users keeping their bitcoin in their accs because, if they keep it, the more profitable it may be in the future.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:54:56 PM

yeah I'm also sure that in the future bitcoin prices will surely rise. but we do not know when it will happen? pump time is something that is not known by anyone. we can only hold back and wait bitcoin prices rise high enough. I hope it will happen soon

Price has started to rise now and we may hope that it will rise in coming days too so its better not to sell coins right now and wait for the price to go even higher.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:11:23 PM

I do not think so. I thought the bitcoin price would rise soon, but not any more. The bitcoin price will trade below $620 for a few more months.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:15:53 PM

i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.

Price has started to rise now and we may hope that it will rise in coming days too so its better not to sell coins right now and wait for the price to go even higher.
Yup this is posible but its 40/100 only we cannot assure that it will rise in how many percent this month or next month it will be in the range of $590-$630. But I'm sure that the prise will rise this month of december or the last month of the year because it happens almost every year  So be ready for the rise. Roll Eyes
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:33:15 PM

i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.

Yup this is posible but its 40/100 only we cannot assure that it will rise in how many percent this month or next month it will be in the range of $590-$630. But I'm sure that the prise will rise this month of december or the last month of the year because it happens almost every year  So be ready for the rise. Roll Eyes
That if  does not happen a new hack or strange situation in the horizon, then yes there could be an increase in the price.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:39:29 PM

That if  does not happen a new hack or strange situation in the horizon, then yes there could be an increase in the price.

We need to be positive that we will not see any bad news related to bitcoins in coming days and price will keep on rising and lets hope that it reaches $800 level very soon.
Qwitty

Activity: 82

TUX Exchange - NEW- Try IT!!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:54:25 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

I recommend you to sell a part of your earnings, lets say 10%, 25% or 50%, and keept the other part. To make sure you have something, and that in any case, if the price decreases you only lose the half.

Dc147

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:31:51 PM

I'm very optimistic that bitcoin price will continually appreciate in value in the upcoming months. Hopefully it will hit $1k or more on or before the end of the year. I bought few bitcoin when the price declined between $500 and $560.Peraonally, I'll not sell until it gets to $1k.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:35:52 PM

I'm very optimistic that bitcoin price will continually appreciate in value in the upcoming months. Hopefully it will hit $1k or more on or before the end of the year. I bought few bitcoin when the price declined between $500 and $560.Peraonally, I'll not sell until it gets to $1k.

Why before the end??? It'd be much better to start the New Year with a record! Cheesy I'd sell it when it would reach a very high amount but... The problem's that I don't have where to.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:13:24 PM

Yeah, now a time came for which we all were waiting and we all expected for that time to come for bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is increasing and you will see that in a couple of days the price rise will be much speedy, so in that time no one is going to sell their coins only those people will sell who will need some money for their needs, otherwise fools will sell.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:59:22 PM

i think in present time no one will be ready to sell bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin now started increasing and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will cross 1000USD level very easily, therefore no one is ready to sell bitcoin.
blur779

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:03:52 PM

im not selling anything too and i think that i will make some good money with it
Yutard

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:04:53 PM

im not selling anything too and i think that i will make some good money with it

That could be a good strategy. I have some bitcoin 15 months ago. The price has risen a lot since I bought the coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: