Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:52:37 PM

Good time 2 pick up coins if you missed the ICO!!! Price wont stay at this level for very long!!! Smiley

It will go down because the most people are impatient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:56:27 PM

Good time 2 pick up coins if you missed the ICO!!! Price wont stay at this level for very long!!! Smiley

It will go down because the most people are impatient.

Or because they want to buy more..

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:23:18 PM

Faucet is nice, but...

• There will be always somebody who will take these coins
  • Troubles with faucet? Disabling tor really helps? Who thinks this? If you let someone who cares about it's privacy go to this faucet => !!! inform that it is not working with tor addresses !!! or is your time nothing worth?
  • Why is this faucet on if problem has not been resolved at all??? You would need to block proxy, actually all IP's
  • Faucet becomes useless if it blocks everybody
  • Somebody will suggest you to use some crap like cloudflare
  • Cloudflare is great, only not if somebody gets around, then coins are again lost
  • You look for better solution, this one is not good at all Smiley

What is here conclusion???: you waste your coins and lower coins value as these coins could be dumped (even if there was never much in this wallet).

If this should not be the same coin like so many coins, then it has to be different, the same is for faucets. Games are always better than faucets with just kilck, I am human, no I am really human, hey I am human!, ok let's do the same until there is no funds in this wallet, continue when funds arrive, ....   => what should be purpose of this?? Promotion? It would be great if these coins are spreaded to many addresses but someone who invested 1 btc during ICO is staking less than these faucets would pay out => Conclusion => Huh Smiley, no that's not good for coin health if someone would ask me.

Make something that brings social contribution, like chess or any other multiplayer game, ahhh, ok, sharing the next idea, why don't you make agar server and use warps rewards as ranking system,..... (just be crazy in imagination....)

Hope you take it like critics, not like offense.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:27:27 PM

Awesome job, persistence, and follow-up!

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:37:24 PM

Faucet is nice, but...

• Troubles with faucet? Disabling tor really helps? Who thinks this? If you let someone who cares about it's privacy go to this faucet => !!! inform that it is not working with tor addresses !!! or is your time nothing worth?
  • Why is this faucet on if problem has not been resolved at all??? You would need to block proxy, actually all IP's
  • Cloudflare is great, only not if somebody gets around, then coins are again lost

What is here conclusion???: you waste your coins and lower coins value as these coins could be dumped (even if there was never much in this wallet).

If this should not be the same coin like so many coins, then it has to be different, the same is for faucets. Games are always better than faucets with just kilck, I am human, no I am really human, hey I am human!, ok let's do the same until there is no funds in this wallet, continue when funds arrive, ....   => what should be purpose of this?? Promotion? It would be great if these coins are spreaded to many addresses but someone who invested 1 btc during ICO is staking less than these faucets would pay out => Conclusion => Huh Smiley, no that's not good for coin health if someone would ask me.

Make something that brings social contribution, like chess or any other multiplayer game, ahhh, ok, sharing the next idea, why don't you make agar server and use warps rewards as ranking system,..... (just be crazy in imagination....)

Are you talking about 250 coins or whatever it is?
Do you really think it hurts?

A faucet was made by a community member. It was suggested, nobody opposed. Not sure what are you rambling on..

If you want to talk about ideas, why don't you suggest them?

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:41:07 PM

Faucet is nice, but...

A faucet was made by a community member. It was suggested, nobody opposed. Not sure what are you rambling on..

@shapetwist - I have seen @boki15 post in other threads and I think there is a language barrier.  I think he doesn't mean to come across as offensive but with the language barrier it is appearing that way.  I think he is being genuine in his questions and solution.  Just my 2 cents.  Grin

bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:46:50 PM

Yes that's a really good news for the coin promotion and visibility.
boki15

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:54:39 PM

Faucet is nice, but...

I think @pokeytex does understood me correctly, you did not. If it is language barrier, then I do not understand why pokey understands it and you don't. Your answer is pretty offensive, don't you think? lol, was looking for you on a chat now, but now I read this message, thanks for transparency, I am out, wish you best with warp.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:55:43 PM

@shapetwist - I have seen @boki15 post in other threads and I think there is a language barrier.  I think he doesn't mean to come across as offensive but with the language barrier it is appearing that way.  I think he is being genuine in his questions and solution.  Just my 2 cents.  Grin

Oh, I'm not aware of the style! To me sounded different.. Thanks for warning!

I'm happy to hear ideas and I encourage people to participate..

DunningKruger

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:26:03 PM

Faucet is nice, but...

If this should not be the same coin like so many coins, then it has to be different, the same is for faucets. Games are always better than faucets with just kilck, I am human, no I am really human, hey I am human!, ok let's do the same until there is no funds in this wallet, continue when funds arrive, ....   => what should be purpose of this?? Promotion? It would be great if these coins are spreaded to many addresses but someone who invested 1 btc during ICO is staking less than these faucets would pay out => Conclusion => Huh Smiley, no that's not good for coin health if someone would ask me.

I think @pokeytex does understood me correctly, you did not. If it is language barrier, then I do not understand why pokey understands it and you don't. Your answer is pretty offensive, don't you think? lol, was looking for you on a chat now, but now I read this message, thanks for transparency, I am out, wish you best with warp.

Hey, man, no need to feel offended. I can quite understand shapetwist's reply to your complaint about the faucet: The faucet idea was proposed in this public thread, and no one opposed to it. A community member was voluntary to bring it to reality, and that's how an open sourced project works.

Suggestions do not move the wheels; Complaints will not improve things: what an open sourced project need is people to make things, to bring ideas to reality.

It's fine that you bring your point of views and suggestions, but it's not nice to complain about voluntary works by other members, instead of doing something better, instead.

I don't want to be offensive to you or to anyone, I am just exposing how I see this specific incident. So, my intention here is to convince you to help warp, instead of abbandoning it.
boki15

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:11:48 PM

Faucet is nice, but...

If this should not be the same coin like so many coins, then it has to be different, the same is for faucets. Games are always better than faucets with just kilck, I am human, no I am really human, hey I am human!, ok let's do the same until there is no funds in this wallet, continue when funds arrive, ....   => what should be purpose of this?? Promotion? It would be great if these coins are spreaded to many addresses but someone who invested 1 btc during ICO is staking less than these faucets would pay out => Conclusion => Huh Smiley, no that's not good for coin health if someone would ask me.

Hey, man, no need to feel offended. I can quite understand shapetwist's reply to your complaint about the faucet: The faucet idea was proposed in this public thread, and no one opposed to it. A community member was voluntary to bring it to reality, and that's how an open sourced project works.

Suggestions do not move the wheels; Complaints will not improve things: what an open sourced project need is people to make things, to bring ideas to reality.

It's fine that you bring your point of views and suggestions, but it's not nice to complain about voluntary works by other members, instead of doing something better, instead.

I don't want to be offensive to you or to anyone, I am just exposing how I see this specific incident. So, my intention here is to convince you to help warp, instead of abbandoning it.

When I was very young and started my first job in IT, I saw many things that I could not imagine that they are handled the way they are handled. I did not want to be an smarthead and I never complained about anything but after some time I could complain about some points that were in my responsibility especially if they've been escalated. That was a point where I had to complain about wrongdoings as it was in my responsibility if something fails. One day something terrible in IT happened and our IT gurus meant that everything is ok, where one of the bosses knew that I am kind of an expert on this topic, he asked me what I think. I answered, next few days some other bosses attacked me because of non existing issues, only because my opinion was saying that they were not only wrong but that they were responsible and even more, they are responsible to recognise mistake for ability to repair it. This was a point where I had enough of cross-talks and contacted so called "experts" to ask about the issue, they confirmed that they do not have a clue about this topic nor any kind of experience level on this topic. Around a week later, big boss came and bashed me, I even did not understand what was wrong and asked him to explain it to me, he got even more mad (narcistic syndrom) but I kept asking him as I would never allow an boss such threatment. He answered it is because I said something negative, I should say only positive things. Later on, other boss came to me and said that it was wrong to say "It's stupid to make official statement as an expert if you do not have any clue about this topic.". I asked him appropriate question which I will not write here now as it is pretty long but after 5 minutes listening to the question he replied "I would say he is an idiot!". This case showed me that one person understood me and fully agrees with me, others just lack on wisdom to understand and solve such specific problem and they love to be smartheads but do really fight unfair if it comes to responsibility questions. I kept working for them for some time in hope that one person who understands me is enough to make changes. It was indeed and great things happened, but in real, when I left, I recognised why I can't see them as success, because there is still the same problem, if only 1 of 10 trusts you, then you have to convince other 9 who actually even do not want to trust you. My career continued in one another place where responsibility and criticism are objects that are being discussed and handled with highest competence.

As you could read in this story, I am not going to do anything if there is only 1 person (pokey) who understands it in some way it should be understood. Your comment stamps your understanding of my statements which is: you do not understand me which is not negative or positive, it's just one of the points why I probably couldn't contribute anything as there are Smiley some people outside who understand me pretty well, even if they fooled by my forum's english or any other language's skills Smiley.

I am not leaving because some might think I am just an crazy dude, I leave because the reason for my support here was very specific and now (hopefully without to harm) I am not sure what kind of quality will come out of such important topics like security, privacy, .... which are pretty an amazing part of an VPN, that's why I wished team luck with this idea. As last, if you want someone to make something and if this someone is good at it, then an motivation should be there, in most cases this is money (let's call it profit on contribution Smiley ) or an vision that someone follows. I was not in WARP for profit on contribution but for an vision, now my vision is destroyed and nobody said that there are no other vision, so I'll go my way and will not disturb Warpers by commenting anything regarding WARP as name, coin, brand....

@shapeshift
You ask for contribution where you could not reply to many points, but lol, I gave you an tipp with agar and yes even a kid could set it up but warps is not fun regarding your statements and VPN and some other announced stuff that you were crowdfunding, lol, yes, of course I would expect it to be save, especially if you advertise it to be exclusive accessable over VPN => no tor troubles, no cloudflare or any other crap is needed, ..... (and all this is boring, I could continue writing for the whole day what else could be worked on Smiley ). You got from me more than you normally get from an community member, pretty sad that you threat my suggestions the way you did, it's sad that you did not find time to reply on your slack, it's all pretty sad for me here Smiley, see you all in some other place where party goes on Wink

Good luck
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:29:44 PM

Guys - take the high school drama somewhere else.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:55:32 PM

No need for a book Boki...really?

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:28:20 PM

@boki15

I didn't understand your tone. In my way of seeing it, you came out as a bit aggressive. Pokeytex alerted me to it.
We have 60 people in the chat, I get a lot of PM's, I'm active here and I'm running the wheels in the background too. Plus, we have a lot of new users in the chat. I try to give the attention needed by level of priority. But if you have ideas you can talk, try me or the rest of the community. Not everybody needs to contact me individually about every detail. The rest of the users in the chat are super energetic and helpful. People come with new stuff themselves. And they most certainly get compensated for it. You don't need to be upset, I didn't try to put you off or anything.

BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:33:50 PM

@boki15

I didn't understand your tone. In my way of seeing it, you came out as a bit aggressive. Pokeytex alerted me to it.
We have 60 people in the chat, I get a lot of PM's, I'm active here and I'm running the wheels in the background too. Plus, we have a lot of new users in the chat. I try to give the attention needed by level of priority. But if you have ideas you can talk, try me or the rest of the community. Not everybody needs to contact me individually about every detail. The rest of the users in the chat are super energetic and helpful. People come with new stuff themselves. And they most certainly get compensated for it. You don't need to be upset, I didn't try to put you off or anything.
Twist, just ignore FUD posters, preserve your nerves. Just hit ignore and let us know that user is ignored by you. I would prefer you to concentrate on something useful... You know it started very good, don't let this sprout die young as countless before.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:09:37 AM

Finally. Now this it is officially listed in Coinmarketcap, we could definitely bring some attention to new investors. Prices are very cheap right now, (even cheaper than what I have bought them without using exchanges) so I guess this makes it a perfect opportunity to go ahead and buy more Warp to get better stakes. I am patiently waiting for a price increase so that I can ROI from what I have invested in Warp in the first place.

Say, I was going to run a full node, but I don't know RPC and P2P ports to open up on my router. If someone could give me this information, then I would greatly appreciate it.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:11:28 AM

nice and good to see.
volume and price slowly picking up.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:56:24 AM

Sure? at the moment the price will go down...but this is ok...I am ready for buys!  Grin

Greetz
Meta

looks like up was the way after all!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
warper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 11:21:49 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 11:35:37 AM by warper

Is anyone else having problems with the BTCpool exchange?

I have a WARP withdrawal there stuck as "pending" for over 10 hours already. The admin said it needs a wallet restart. Later he said that he is looking at the issues, but up to now there's no progress, withdrawal, no ETA, and no further update from them :/

edit. Issue solved  Smiley
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 11:32:07 AM

Is anyone else having problems with the BTCpool exchange?

I have a WARP withdrawal there stuck as "pending" for over 10 hours already. The admin said it needs a wallet restart. Later he said that he is looking at the issues, but up to now there's no progress, withdrawal, no ETA, and no further update from them :/

1 pro advice: Never use a pool as exchange for trading! I dont know more how much pools tried it and failed!

Greetz
Steve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: