Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:58:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115957 times)
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:09:43 PM

I saw a lot of ugly posts, mean words and attempts of FUD and trolling. My reaction to this is to protect myself the best I can. Fortunately, the forum mods were on top of it, deleting anything that is against the rules. And to think that I was happy before that our thread was so nice and clean... This was bound to happen.

BigCat45 had some questions about development in a post I can't find anymore. What do you want me to present? Vaporware? Thin air on a silver plate? I'm working as hard as before to bring what I presented. Not sure what you guys constantly need to hear in order not to freak out. The fact that I am preparing since August doesn't mean that it makes it easier to finish app integration sooner. Talk to any c++ programmer and ask how hard it is to achieve something like I propose.

Some other people questioned about the cold wallet funds and why were they moved. You should know how a wallet works, with multiple addresses. That's why I removed the initial address from OP, since funds are allocated to numerous other addresses when transactions are made. And well, I had a very important meeting yesterday, as some of you know. And money makes things happen. I'm using USD and EUR to pay developers, and I'm not showing anybody proof of my bank records. Deal with it. Take it as you will, but you should see it as a good sign.

I have not moved 1 inch from my plan. You like to create stories and drama, that's up to you. Price means zero to me at the moment. If you want soap operas, go somewhere else. I'm here to finish what I started.

Regards

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:20:35 PM

Shapetwist please check the PM...

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:27:57 AM

I saw a lot of ugly posts, mean words and attempts of FUD and trolling. My reaction to this is to protect myself the best I can. Fortunately, the forum mods were on top of it, deleting anything that is against the rules. And to think that I was happy before that our thread was so nice and clean... This was bound to happen.

BigCat45 had some questions about development in a post I can't find anymore. What do you want me to present? Vaporware? Thin air on a silver plate? I'm working as hard as before to bring what I presented. Not sure what you guys constantly need to hear in order not to freak out. The fact that I am preparing since August doesn't mean that it makes it easier to finish app integration sooner. Talk to any c++ programmer and ask how hard it is to achieve something like I propose.

Some other people questioned about the cold wallet funds and why were they moved. You should know how a wallet works, with multiple addresses. That's why I removed the initial address from OP, since funds are allocated to numerous other addresses when transactions are made. And well, I had a very important meeting yesterday, as some of you know. And money makes things happen. I'm using USD and EUR to pay developers, and I'm not showing anybody proof of my bank records. Deal with it. Take it as you will, but you should see it as a good sign.

I have not moved 1 inch from my plan. You like to create stories and drama, that's up to you. Price means zero to me at the moment. If you want soap operas, go somewhere else. I'm here to finish what I started.

Regards
No problem man, I did finally got out today with about 5-6% gain in total. I am sure programming takes a lot of time and of cause there is nothing to show until it's finished, I understand. I'll be closely watching this thread of cause. Wish you good luck with the coin. All I was saying no news -> running investors. As you just saw.
Rando

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:55:52 AM

Regards

Please ignore all that. It is part of the deal, and it will happen again and again in the future. Take into account that every now and then you'll have FUD and trolling - and be happy about it. It means that the project is alive.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you.
darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:12:26 AM

more trolls right now = more profit for honest dev and investors in the future  Wink

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:57:52 PM

@shapetwist

Answer my mail, please.

german translation is done

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bluedeep
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:59:29 PM

@shapetwist

Answer my mail, please.

I'm in the same situation.. still no answer.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:27:46 PM

@shapetwist

Answer my mail, please.

Sorry for the late response. Both of you have been paid now. Thanks for the translations!

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:42:27 PM

@shapetwist

Answer my mail, please.

Sorry for the late response. Both of you have been paid now. Thanks for the translations!

Thank you, the same to you!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bluedeep
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:48:24 PM

@shapetwist

Answer my mail, please.

Thank you, the same to you!
Received, thanks!

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:02:32 PM

OP: due to all the consternation you might have missed my post on page 38, but would you be interested in a decent Dutch translation to be posted in the appropiate section of this forum? This could help spread awareness even further in the community.

Above all: respect for your determination to make this project a great success ... !
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:06:59 PM

OP: due to all the consternation you might have missed my post on page 38, but would you be interested in a decent Dutch translation to be posted in the appropiate section of this forum? This could help spread awareness even further in the community.

Above all: respect for your determination to make this project a great success ... !

I surely missed. Yes I am interested.

MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:12:57 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 05:57:28 PM by MissionPhailed

I surely missed. Yes I am interested.

Allright, I'm on it. I'll update this post when I've finished the translation to avoid further spam from my side ... !

Edit: created a Dutch translation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1364738.new#new
Certain 'technological' words are not translated as there isn't a decent Dutch equivalent for it.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:55:51 PM

@shapetwist  F*ck all those who want to cut and run, and be glad the price is ~3k sats! Just means those serious about investing can join (or accumulate more) near the crowdsale price Smiley developements arent easy, or cheap for that matter. anyone who's ever attempted to code, or paid someone else to do it knows this. Just keep rocking away on the code and release when its ready.... every good thing is trolled along the way Wink
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:24:44 PM

@shapetwist  F*ck all those who want to cut and run, and be glad the price is ~3k sats! Just means those serious about investing can join (or accumulate more) near the crowdsale price Smiley developements arent easy, or cheap for that matter. anyone who's ever attempted to code, or paid someone else to do it knows this. Just keep rocking away on the code and release when its ready.... every good thing is trolled along the way Wink

meh your just trying to protect your bag ;p
you were all fucked the second you gave a anon 30btc for nothing but a cloned wallet (zerocoin anyone?)
you will learn, or go broke and fuck off like the rest of altcoin noobs we never see anymore
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:55:45 AM

you were all fucked the second you gave a anon 30btc for nothing but a cloned wallet (zerocoin anyone?)
you will learn, or go broke and fuck off like the rest of altcoin noobs we never see anymore

LOL - not everyone is a scumbag scammer in this world!

l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:22:17 AM

lmfao noob? bro check my rank + my start date
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2044
Merit: 937

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 01:18:19 PM

Here your indonesian translation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365456 <--BitcoinTalk

also posted in 2 other forum Wink
https://forum.bitcoin.co.id/threads/ann-warp-sesuatu-yang-berbeda-vpn-sync-yobit-safecex.9153/ <-- Indonesian Forum
And
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=6349

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:56:51 PM

Great job on the interview!!! That went really well.

It was nice to place an articulate, knowledgeable and friendly voice to the name, shapetwist. This is going to work really well.

Discord worked pretty well!!!

I'm excited about the future of WARP!!!

mephoria
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:01:29 PM

Great job on the interview!!! That went really well.

It was nice to place an articulate, knowledgeable and friendly voice to the name, shapetwist. This is going to work really well.

Discord worked pretty well!!!

I'm excited about the future of WARP!!!

mephoria

Awesome!  - I can't wait to hear!  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: