News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213875 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 08:04:02 PM

...but i have to say,Terrorists are only muslims,so because of them whole community gets a bad name.

Yep.  My opinion is it deserves the bad name.  If you have a car that is lovely and wonderful, but once in 100 times you drive it it loses control and kills people, this is not a good car.

So yes, we certainly can judge Islam by the actions of it's violent minority.  It's fun to watch all the double talk and propaganda that tries to divert attention from basic facts.

Islam propagates violence, and it does so in  huge amounts.

as you propagates bad thing about Islam without no knowledge.

your example about the car is not right.

the car is Islam
the driver is Muslim
if the driver willingly kills people with this car , whos to blame is it ?? car or the driver

Islam is the thoughts in his brain.  From his perspective he is doing the right thing (for Allah and Islam).  He thinks he is a good person.  Islam enables this thought process. "Allahu Akbar", in case you forgot. "To die for the cause is a privilege".
"Allah has chosen you to be his soldier." etc.

Your car has many unsafe features, for example the Sharia Law, that must be removed before your car can be allowed on the roads outside of the Middle East.

with do all respect, if you cant see the different between good and evil, its not the fault of the Islam

and you also didnt read my replys about this also,  i am saying the Islam of this time has been CORRUPTED, only thing what didnt corrupt is, is the QURAN, and there is alot of ( Muslims) people who doesnt read the QURAN. they are listining to this IMAM or that SHOLAR or his uncle, his father, nephew ect ect....
but they dont read the QURAN, with reading i mean read and understanding it

With all do respect, Sharia Law is a moral code of lunatics.

With all do respect, do you agree that the penalty for leaving Islam should be death?  Yes or No?

Are you sure you know Quran and Islamic teachings?  The correct answer to kill apostates according to your FUCKED up religion.

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." 

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Sahih Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'" This verse from the Hadith is worse than it appears because it isn't speaking solely of apostates, but those who say they believe but don't put their religion into practice.

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - "The Prophet said, 'No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl.' The Prophet added, 'Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses'."

Abu Dawud (4346) - "Was not there a wise man among you who would stand up to him when he saw that I had withheld my hand from accepting his allegiance, and kill him?" Muhammad is chastising his companions for allowing an apostate to "repent" under duress. (The person in question was Muhammad's former scribe, who left him after doubting the authenticity of divine "revelations" - upon finding out that grammatical changes could be made. He was brought back to Muhammad after having been captured in Medina).

al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head."

Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 - "When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed." (o8.4 affirms that there is no penalty for killing an apostate).

THANK YOU for showing me again there are people who doesnt read the Quran , yet they still have opinion.

I am gonna try to answer your question , if you answer this :
did you read the Quran , the whole Quran Huh? or do you only copy & paste Huh

btw i am only defent my book the QURAN i dont beleave in hadiths orso ...

With all do respect, do you agree that the penalty for leaving Islam should be death?  Yes or No?

first the Quran says there is no compulsion in religion
(There is) no compulsion in the religion.....http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/2/256/default.htm

my answers with capital letter NO, I have no right to judge an other HUMAN BEEN, everyone is responsible for his own actions.

you quoted from Quran :
Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

but why did you not quote the rest Huh it doesnt fit your idea's of this religion Huh or do you  even read it yourself ?? or just you do only copy paste ....
i shall quote and explain it to you:

Quran (4:90) - "Unless it be such [of them] as have ties with people to whom you yourselves are bound by a covenant, or such as come unto you because their hearts shrink from [the thought of] making war either on you or on their own folk - although, if God had willed to make them stronger than you, they would certainly have made war on you. Thus, if they let you be, and do not make war on you, and offer you peace, God does not allow you to harm them..

this verse has decented when the prophet were alive and he was in WAR with his hypocrited enemy.

you quoted from Quran :

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

first of all this chapter ( ayaat) is talking about the hypocrites, the real enemy of the Islam. and again you didnt post the verses after this verse , but i will do it for you:

Quran (9:13) - "Would you not fight a people who broke their oaths, and obsessed to expel the messenger, especially while they were the ones who attacked you first? Are you concerned about them? It is God who is more deserving that you be concerned with if you are believers.

how can you today  expel the messenger Huh?? not , again this verses came when the prophet were alive... and this shows you this is selfdefense. but you will not see it , cause you are searching negative and you will never find it if you are negative

and the rest is bullshit , some man made rules is not the words of God(Allah).

but what pity is , even some Muslims sees like your sights. pity

SLM

You cannot be that stupid.  You can read it so I assume you have some education.  

How in the world did you come up to the conclusion that Quran is a word of God and the hadiths are not.  
Because someone wrote it is???

Quran was written by people!!!!  You little twit.

If you agree with the Sharia Law, you are a despicable human being.

You cannot possibly believe in winged horses!!!!  How stupid and gullible you have to be to believe in this shit?

You are like Christians who believe in good parts of the New Testament and ignoring all the juicy stuff the Old Testament has to offer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bibite

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:16:12 PM

People hating muslims are just ignorant people or  brainwashed or uneducated
I don't know if we can blame someone because he has a lack of education, or in another word an village idiot Grin
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:30:37 PM

I don't know if we can blame someone because he has a lack of education, or in another word an village idiot Grin

No, people hate muslims because of the fear, since you can see, there are a lot of attacks commited by muslims. We don't blame that much them, as much as we do their countries that are theocracies and that very lack of education leads to those religious ideologies.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:37:17 PM

And my question still stands unanswered... How come there are many, many more violent terrorist attacks commited my muslims rather than any other religion. Before you say that quran is misunderstood or there are different people teaching other ideology that doesn't follow the quran, that question still stands. You have various sects from all religions but none of them are that violent. So, is there something in islam that guides people to even starting those ideologies?

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:38:20 PM

No, people hate muslims because of the fear, since you can see, there are a lot of attacks commited by muslims. We don't blame that much them, as much as we do their countries that are theocracies and that very lack of education leads to those religious ideologies.
I believe biggest problem in Muslim world is education they are not creating ways for education just because of this they are facing many problems in countries like Afghanistan Pakistan and Middleast if they try to achieve this then they can solve many problems by themselves without any problem
Tyrantt

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:32:21 PM

I believe biggest problem in Muslim world is education they are not creating ways for education just because of this they are facing many problems in countries like Afghanistan Pakistan and Middleast if they try to achieve this then they can solve many problems by themselves without any problem

Well yes, but those countries are shaken and demolished by war and terrorism, quite a few of the middle eastern countries were ok, but with the war that they've got into, it has destroyed them and from that the terrorist and higher religion influence are born. But with the lack of education in that countries, their leaders can stay far longer in power.

Bibite

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:41:20 PM

And my question still stands unanswered... How come there are many, many more violent terrorist attacks commited my muslims rather than any other religion. Before you say that quran is misunderstood or there are different people teaching other ideology that doesn't follow the quran, that question still stands. You have various sects from all religions but none of them are that violent. So, is there something in islam that guides people to even starting those ideologies?

If you check the history, some religions have done worst than that, 2017 still, we  don't see medias telling us about it  Roll Eyes  Smiley Smiley
religion is just always used in the history as excuse to make wars, take the power, ect
What we need to look is who is behind this trouble and what are the + to make this troubles
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:55:52 PM

If you check the history, some religions have done worst than that, 2017 still, we  don't see medias telling us about it  Roll Eyes  Smiley Smiley
religion is just always used in the history as excuse to make wars, take the power, ect
What we need to look is who is behind this trouble and what are the + to make this troubles
Its need very long discussion who is behind this all and who is what doing most of peoples blaming Muslims but they are not checking what they are doing and how are doing because they are controlling all Media Houses in the world and currently they need to expolite only war against Muslims nothing else
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:59:06 PM

I think the answer is obvious.  If the (I am going to coin a phrase here) "Islams" (since there appear to be numerous versions) never prized educating women, 1/2 of their population, and to either a high or low degree advocated violence, and merged religious and civil law and politics -  those cultures are degenerate and suffer accordingly.

IF of the 1/2 that gets some school, it is heavy on the religioso instead of sciences then that much more those people suffer and are backwards.

Yes, I think the evidence points in the direction that the backwards, violent cultures seen in largely Muslim areas are engendered and fostered by the "Islams."
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:33:49 PM

~SNIP~

You cannot be that stupid.  You can read it so I assume you have some education.  

How in the world did you come up to the conclusion that Quran is a word of God and the hadiths are not.  

Quran was written by people!!!!  You little twit.

If you agree with the Sharia Law, you are a despicable human being.

You cannot possibly believe in winged horses!!!!  How stupid and gullible you have to be to believe in this shit?

You are like Christians who believe in good parts of the New Testament and ignoring all the juicy stuff the Old Testament has to offer.

why are you attacking me like that , cause you didnt like the answer i gave ?? didnt fit in your way of thinking what Muslims are Huh

i never call you anything , but you on the other hand ....... its tells me enough.

but to answer your question :

there is not ONE fault or errors or contradiction in the QURAN , but there is alot contradictions , errors in hadiths. you do the math

and you still dont read my replys ( not all of them )........

again I DONT BELEAVE IN HADITHS AS A PART OF THE QURAN ...

if you still wanna discuss please do it gentle , we are humans we can discuss this like humans

again dont quote from hadiths especially not from anti-Muslim sites .

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:21:47 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 03:38:28 AM by Spendulus

~SNIP~

there is not ONE fault or errors or contradiction in the QURAN , but there is alot contradictions , errors in hadiths. you do the math

if you still wanna discuss please do it gentle , we are humans we can discuss this like humans

This TRUE kaffir, unlike you, a false kaffir (LOL, a kaffir only in the eyes of some Islamic extremists) would only comment here that there are many, many Muslims that would disagree with you on the issue of the Hadiths, which only leads me to more affirm the phrase

"Islams."

Secondly, of course we can find errors and contradictions in "the Koran."  Those of us who by chance are not in a society in which we would be killed for finding such errors can say this.  But those who are in a society where many things cannot be said cannot say such things.

Therefore, this avenue of discussion may best be left silent.

Perhaps the greatest criticism of Islam is not having to do with theological questions, but with the nature and quality of societies and cultures that it generates, and the nature of human behavior that it tolerates.

The West does not send suicide bombers to protest the treatment of women in Muslim countries, nor to protest it's countless other abuses of human rights and dignity.  On the contrary, these matters we believe can be settled peaceably.  The Islams send their suicide bombers to places and cultures that have not and will not submit to their views of religion. 

But since the Islams cannot even agree among themselves as to the True and Right Way, they use the worst of these means of violence against each other as well as the West.  All manner of Islams are compliant in this strife and its continuance and the exporting of it to the West.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:02:51 AM

People hating muslims are just ignorant people or  brainwashed or uneducated

+1

You got it right.  That is the root cause.

How many Nobel Prize Science winners are from the Muslim countries? Three, one from Egypt (Chemistry), one from Pakistan (Physics) and one from Turkey (Chemistry).
How many Muslims are in the world? 1.6 billion.

You do the Math.

In Islamic nations, more importance is given to religious education, than scientific education. A "scholar" in the Islamic world means someone who is good in the Islamic laws and customs. Western education is a taboo in many of the Islamic nations.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:24:59 AM

Just type "Quran inconsistencies" in google.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/ashraf.html

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/

https://carm.org/contradictions-quran

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Qur'anic_contradictions

BTW, I did not mean to attack you personally, I attacked the nonsense you believe in.
You need help, maybe need to educate yourself to see how ridiculous this "manual on how to manage empires" really is.

In my opinion, Islam in its current version has no place in the 21st century.  Especially the Sharia Law.  It is an utter, vile nonsense.

Really ??
first off all, Quran is not an ordinair book, cant read ( to understand) like book with chapters, the verses explain himself via verses.  its also written in an ancient language in some arabic dialect ( Qureysi). if you read it , you have to be openminded.

you came with sites who are agains Islam, and thats your source?? and did you check this sites and read what they said Huh i dont think so, they said so it MUST BE .......

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/ashraf.html --> 1000% agains Islam , but i opened your link....

first accusement :
1 :Embryonic Sex Determination :
they quoted :
(53:45-46)  
"That He did create the pairs - male and female from a sperm-drop* (nutfah) when lodged (in its place)"

and this verse contradicts??

(75:38-39)    
"Was he not a drop of sperm emitted (in lowly form)? Then did he become a leech-like clot; then did (Allah) make and fashion (him) in due proportion. And of him He made the sexes, male and female"

btw the verse are 37 , 38 and 39 what is here qouted , even that they couldnt  write it down properly.....

but i dont see the contradicts ?? like i said before it explain itself , the first quote says it is the sperm and second quote its expand it , what is here contradiction ??

BUT i am not gonna explain the whole website to you. it would be a pity for my efforts. cause your not serious about this.

come direct to me with an contradict verses and ( Insha Allah) i will debunked for you. yet i am not a sholar nor i am a imam ,  i am a just a guy who re-discover his faith with rejecting the hadiths

btw i my thoughts is me , my beleave its me , so you did ATTACK me PERSONALLY .
in my opinion , if you confert to Islam you will be one of the extremist, to much hate
SLM

kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:41:20 AM

~SNIP~

This TRUE kaffir, unlike you, a false kaffir (LOL, a kaffir only in the eyes of some Islamic extremists) would only comment here that there are many, many Muslims that would disagree with you on the issue of the Hadiths, which only leads me to more affirm the phrase

"Islams."

Secondly, of course we can find errors and contradictions in "the Koran."  Those of us who by chance are not in a society in which we would be killed for finding such errors can say this.  But those who are in a society where many things cannot be said cannot say such things.

Therefore, this avenue of discussion may best be left silent.

Perhaps the greatest criticism of Islam is not having to do with theological questions, but with the nature and quality of societies and cultures that it generates, and the nature of human behavior that it tolerates.

The West does not send suicide bombers to protest the treatment of women in Muslim countries, nor to protest it's countless other abuses of human rights and dignity.  On the contrary, these matters we believe can be settled peaceably.  The Islams send their suicide bombers to places and cultures that have not and will not submit to their views of religion. 

But since the Islams cannot even agree among themselves as to the True and Right Way, they use the worst of these means of violence against each other as well as the West.  All manner of Islams are compliant in this strife and its continuance and the exporting of it to the West.

Are you calling me KAFIR Huh LOOOL
but i agree with you , not only extremist but most of the Muslim gonna say i am KAFIR, why because i reject the HADITHS as a PART OF THE QURAN, why do i reject the HADITHS because the QURAN SAYS SO

Secondly, of course we can find errors and contradictions in "the Koran."
find one please ( dont come with sites, give me your findings )

the biggest mistake of all is : MAKING HUMANS AS AN RELIGION.

example  when I break the laws of goverment whos fault is it me or the goverment Huh we are humans , we are rebel , we have freedom of choice , if i choose something it will have some consuquents. but it is still the choice I MAKE .....

SLM

kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:59:43 PM

I have little respect for you as in my opinion you are a lunatic believing in this ancient nonsense.

Try to study science and mathematics and pull yourself out of the intellectual hole your culture put you in.

I know it is not easy.  I did it.  It is very liberating to know that there are no boogy men.

You are wasting your life.  Just don't kill others in the process.

I don't need your pity , nor your teachings. you dont know me yet you have an opinion about me aka lunatic , twit  you name, why ...because i beleave in a creator, an thats bothers you ( i dont know why ). its allmost the same reaction of an extremist.

In my opinion, Islam in its current version has no place in the 21st century
you dont know nothing about the Islam yet you have an opinion, just what i said before .

your god is science ( what you dont know is science doesnt know shit, most of them are assumptions , not facts ). You tried to belittle me ( still do), thats not respect , i assume your an atheist, ive got a lot of friends who are non beleavers, i am happy that they doesnt respond like you do ( and honestly there worse atheists then you )

i did reply to this thread because i saw misinformation about my belief.

You are wasting your life
btw I am not wasting my life with my belief

but your right , just for you :

[quran 109:6] :
For you (is) your religion, and for me (is) my religion."

http://islamawakened.com/quran/109/6/default.htm

SLM

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

I don't need your pity , nor your teachings. you dont know me yet you have an opinion about me aka lunatic , twit  you name, why ...because i beleave in a creator, an thats bothers you ( i dont know why ). its allmost the same reaction of an extremist.

When was the last time an atheist ran in to a crowded area with a suicide vest intent on killing as many innocents as possible?

When was the last time an atheist decided to mutilate his daughters genitals?

When was the last time as atheist decided to stone women, throw some gays off a high rise building or behead those who dont share their viewpoint.

you dont know nothing about the Islam yet you have an opinion, just what i said before .

I know that Islam is nothing more than another man made tecnique created to control others through fear (try telling your friends and relatives you are converting to Christianity just a test to see how your religion of peace plays out)

your god is science ( what you dont know is science doesnt know shit, most of them are assumptions , not facts ). You tried to belittle me ( still do), thats not respect , i assume your an

Science has actually delivered benefit to mankind, religion not so much (unless you enjoy being told how many times a day to get in the dirt, head down ass up)
kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

When was the last time an atheist ran in to a crowded area with a suicide vest intent on killing as many innocents as possible?

where in QURAN is says to do this ?? why is religion to blame ,if you REALLY beleave in Allah you wont do this, its agains his will

its an human act.... again

the biggest mistake of all is : MAKING HUMANS (action) AS AN RELIGION.

When was the last time an atheist decided to mutilate his daughters genitals?
where in QURAN say you have to circumcise an human Huh

You know what Quran say about a human body
[Quran 95:6]
Indeed, We created man in (the) best mould.
http://islamawakened.com/quran/95/4/default.htm

dont misstake culture with belief

When was the last time as atheist decided to stone women, throw some gays off a high rise building or behead those who dont share their viewpoint.

There is not ONE verse in the Quran saying this, this is inhumaan,

I know that Islam is nothing more than another man made tecnique created to control others through fear.

again you dont know anything , you did hear something , you see something on the net/tv most of you see so called Muslims do horrible things , and with this knowledge you build an ( bad)image of this belief......

but i agree with you, religion is(can be)  an powerfull weapon, to un edicated people

Science has actually delivered benefit to mankind, religion not so much (unless you enjoy being told how many times a day to get in the dirt, head down ass up)
P

you know what the first command was/is from the Quran :

IQRA ---> READ , read and develop yourself , educate yourself , be a better human.

there were a time in history so called of a Golden years/age of Islam, but this is an whole different story...

as i said before, they does not read Quran .

as you guys , dont blame the religion of a mankinds deeds

kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:55:55 PM

I'm not sure why you don't see a causality between Muslim terrorists and the Islamist ideology.  They tell you why they do it.

Listen to the youtube videos of ISIS fighters, they tell you exactly why they do it.  They do it for Islam because of their Muslim beliefs.

They feel they are the true Muslims.  If YOU disagree with them, go to the ISIS controlled area and educate them on the true Islam and the
teachings of the Quran.

See how the Sharia Law will handle your case.

My guess is they will execute you without a court.

I am really confused Huh why do you not read my replys???

my MAIN SOURCE is Quran , I do not beleave in HADITHS , Hadiths made this belief evil. they wanna live the way of so called the way of the Prophet , his sunnah , what actually hearsaying is , hearsaying at least of 150 years , you GET IT , minimal 150 YEARS OF HEARSAYING

My guess is they will execute you without a court
not only that my whole family will be slaughter or sell / used as a slave. but is this what the Quran says .... NO

but they will do it even its agains the will of Allah , and you will this see on youtube / or what media they use , and your opinion of the Islam will lower then now it is.
funnie fact is the ISIS killing mainly Muslim people, but you still see them as Islam representatives ... why ..... because they say "Allahu Akbar" during slaughter , cause in your case only Muslims says Allahu Akbar.....

please answer this : when become a person an Muslim Huh?

you know why this all happens Huh? because mankind have free will ,it is your right as a human being , it is giving to you ( i know you dont  beleave in this, but i do and i see this like so).

eventually everybody is responsible due his act, and gonna pay or receive due his act
Aikonio

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:03:46 PM

I hate Muslims. They are all hypocrites and liars! I am sure that they support the terrorists are just afraid to admit it. Islam educates all alike. Simply, there are Muslims like me who do not believe in God. Those are not terrorists, but they are few.
kaltun

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:11:38 PM

I hate Muslims. They are all hypocrites and liars! I am sure that they support the terrorists are just afraid to admit it. Islam educates all alike. Simply, there are Muslims like me who do not believe in God. Those are not terrorists, but they are few.

LOOL

there are Muslims like me who do not believe in God
if you NOT beleave in God/Allah then your NOT a Muslim, you will be an Atheist or Agnostic depends what you beleave......

but if re-read your reply and try to understand, your saying ALL MUSLIMS are TERRORIST but only the Muslims who doesnt beleave in GOD are not terrorist.........

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: