Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158465 times)
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:16:22 PM

If you can sit at the computer all day then yes possibly. Buying and selling, trades, services or jobs, and even mining if you can afford the hardware

But that would be stressful. Just 8 hours of working in front of a computer makes your back and your eyes tear. Working for bitcoin for a little time would be great specially if you are just doing trading.

Yes, setting at the computer all the day is pretty impossible in the long term, even for people who work full time online. Trading could be profitable but you have to make good experience about it and start with big budget usually.
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:31:50 PM

Of course you can earn a living with Bitcoin but you will have to invest allot of money into it to make enough money back so you can pay your bills. So for the average it is not possible because we cannot invest that much money in to it. 
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:49:25 PM

Of course you can earn a living with Bitcoin but you will have to invest allot of money into it to make enough money back so you can pay your bills. So for the average it is not possible because we cannot invest that much money in to it. 

I don't think that is possible as price seems to be low at a moment, and it is not possible to have a good life with it, even if you are making 1 btc per month, I don't think its enough especially in first world countries.
JaneEverycunt

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:50:23 PM

Otherwise I talk with price earning another life every time I talk the talk of buying when the price increase and when others talk . I sold the business and benefit
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:56:26 PM

It's true.
You need money to make money Smiley
Many people trying different HYIP and Scams on Internet, investing 10, 20, 50 $ but even if they are lucky to earn, čet's say 1-2 % per day, how much this can help them financially?
Almost nothing.
It's the same with bitcoin.
most people trying to earn bitcoin through faucets or signature campaigns but in this way nobody can become reach.
Even buying Bitcoin can't help unless someone can invest a few thousands dollars!
Most of us will be happy if BTC value increase at least 100-200 % in a year or so, because this will help us to make some small profit but again not something what can really change our financial situation.
Again, You need money to make money Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:19:05 PM

It's true.
You need money to make money Smiley
Many people trying different HYIP and Scams on Internet, investing 10, 20, 50 $ but even if they are lucky to earn, čet's say 1-2 % per day, how much this can help them financially?
Almost nothing.
It's the same with bitcoin.
most people trying to earn bitcoin through faucets or signature campaigns but in this way nobody can become reach.
Even buying Bitcoin can't help unless someone can invest a few thousands dollars!
Most of us will be happy if BTC value increase at least 100-200 % in a year or so, because this will help us to make some small profit but again not something what can really change our financial situation.
Again, You need money to make money Smiley

We can afford to get full time on bitcoin only if the price of bitcoin goes higher in future, but again risk factor will always be associated with it as you can never expect the stable income from it.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:00:06 PM

I don't think that is possible as price seems to be low at a moment, and it is not possible to have a good life with it, even if you are making 1 btc per month, I don't think its enough especially in first world countries.

I believe that earning a living with bitcoin is possible but you need to choose the right methods and platforms you use to invest for a long term plan. Also i think that selling goods and services for Bitcoins could be profitable for the long run...
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:15:27 PM

Right question is how many bitcoins do you need to start this business?
With one bitcoin you can take risk and gamble, or you can trade and you will never be satisfied at the end of the month. For serious trades you need over 10 btcs, and this is not something that can make your living dramatically better.
Between 25 and 50 btcs can make magic for you, if you are not to greedy.
100 btcs is real target! Cheesy

You can rent this space
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:14:48 AM

If you can sit at the computer all day then yes possibly. Buying and selling, trades, services or jobs, and even mining if you can afford the hardware

But that would be stressful. Just 8 hours of working in front of a computer makes your back and your eyes tear. Working for bitcoin for a little time would be great specially if you are just doing trading.

Obviously someone cannot sit infront of computer 24 hours a day or 360 days a year. It is simply not that simple.
Someone gets tired even if he is working on some project or something and spending all his time on computer for just some days.
Better to just make a time table for it if you really want to do nothing else then this.
bloom08

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:33:03 AM

i think its hard to earn a living with bitcoin for a person who dont know anything about btc,
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:38:36 AM

i think its hard to earn a living with bitcoin for a person who dont know anything about btc,

No its not hard to earn a living with bitcoin you just have to know what will be your priority when you want to build a business with bitcoin.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:44:01 AM

No its not hard to earn a living with bitcoin you just have to know what will be your priority when you want to build a business with bitcoin.

Right. I think it is not difficult if we want to learn about bitcoin. as I'm sure everyone when first know about bitcoin, they do not know anything about bitcoin. but if they want to learn and eventually they could make a living from bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:02:09 AM

Right. I think it is not difficult if we want to learn about bitcoin. as I'm sure everyone when first know about bitcoin, they do not know anything about bitcoin. but if they want to learn and eventually they could make a living from bitcoin.

Get some information about bitcoin in here also searching on Google to learn bitcoin easily. After that you will be brave to make a bitcoin as living. I think trading can give many profit beside join signatures campaign, we can try both at the same time.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

FowardtoVictory

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:02:39 AM

Id like to think it's not all that realistic unless you were an early adopter.

For obvious reasons.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:29:27 AM

It can be possible to make a living out of Bitcoin but in order to do that you will have to invest allot of money into Bitcoins. If you invest much money into Bitcoin you can make much money back.
So for the people who do not have much money to spend this is not really possible.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:36:38 AM

if you are well qualified with potential skills like web development ,contents writer ,programmers ..etc . those skills will lead to earn a high rate living in bitcoin also to remember the price of today will not be the same as tomorrow .
expecting huge increase is coming .

bitcoin has many ways to get it. of course there are also a variety of jobs in it. Nothing requires skills for the job and some are not. it depends on you

yes you are right, do not must to have the skill to get bitcoin. but you will get many results if you have the skill, because almost all the good way, requires skills.

Skill is much preferred, when we think about earning. If you are satisfied with a limited earning then you can go with faucets, captcha solving and signature campaign. If you need big earning through bitcoin you need to have skill to do freelance works.

I think no one is satisfied with the income as of faucets, captcha solving and signature campaign. everyone wants to get a lot of results. but their skills are limited. so not much to do other than this way. although I have a lot of time in bitcoin. I also do not have a lot of skills.
but trading is a good way to earn unlimited income for people who do not have a lot of skill.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:43:22 AM

if you are well qualified with potential skills like web development ,contents writer ,programmers ..etc . those skills will lead to earn a high rate living in bitcoin also to remember the price of today will not be the same as tomorrow .
expecting huge increase is coming .

bitcoin has many ways to get it. of course there are also a variety of jobs in it. Nothing requires skills for the job and some are not. it depends on you

yes you are right, do not must to have the skill to get bitcoin. but you will get many results if you have the skill, because almost all the good way, requires skills.

Skill is much preferred, when we think about earning. If you are satisfied with a limited earning then you can go with faucets, captcha solving and signature campaign. If you need big earning through bitcoin you need to have skill to do freelance works.

I think if one person who do not have skills and other knowledge about trade and do not have capital for investment in bitcoin or some other business, they have to stick with faucet + signature campaign, they will get good results.

I think no one is satisfied with the income as of faucets, captcha solving and signature campaign. everyone wants to get a lot of results. but their skills are limited. so not much to do other than this way. although I have a lot of time in bitcoin. I also do not have a lot of skills.
but trading is a good way to earn unlimited income for people who do not have a lot of skill.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:46:21 AM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible for sure, I really have no doubts about that but, keep in mind the bitcoin is also unpredictable so I also think its gonna be very hard to do this.
There are all kind of methods to gain bitcoins but to make it a living from it you would need a lot of time and if you have a full time job this is just not possible.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:16:24 PM

Yes, setting at the computer all the day is pretty impossible in the long term, even for people who work full time online. Trading could be profitable but you have to make good experience about it and start with big budget usually.

Good luck will also come in handy if you got online at the right moment where bitcoin price increased. Though that is just luck it will help a lot if  you cant make yourself online always.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:24:49 PM

Good luck will also come in handy if you got online at the right moment where bitcoin price increased. Though that is just luck it will help a lot if  you cant make yourself online always.
It will be risky if you are going to do that because you never know what there will happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is the problem, it will be nice if you can make some profit with Bitcoin.
But the hard thing is that you dont know it from before.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: