Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ti460

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:25:03 AM

Polo delisted QORA because of the Wallet problems. And Polo was forging for the dormant period and most of the QORA was on the exchange. Whatever forging of TX fees they made they had to get rid of when they delisted it. So who do you think pumped it at the end and then pulled the plug? Take a wild blind guess and call out Marco, and you will hear the reply and truth.

I hope you realize that Burst was strong armed and a hostile takeover happened, there was no scam there or here at QORA. Crow was pushing for changes to Burst and the other devs wanted to leave them in place so that they can attack the coin. The main site was Team US and now that is down but BN is up. Their wallets are the ones being downloaded now to keep their plunder.

I am Pro Crow and I will defend him here since I think there was a perception created to malign him. I can go into detail but this thread is not the place to do that.

Crowetic will get his justice for what BurstNation pulled on him and QORA is going to come back with a vengeance. I wouldn't sell at 8 sats or even 22 as the high for the Polo pump and delist.

I agree 100%, Crow is legit, and it's qora's gain now that his involvement with burst is over, and his main focus is now qora. People make coins a success, the tech needs to be good, but it's guys like crow organising things behind the scenes that makes the tech 'work'

Glad to see there are many others out there who understand the truth. I actually mine Burst and decided to Solo mine today and finally found a block as I got on the right chain at 12000TB Diff. Soon as I found it the Rain address hits and takes away my coin that was deposited in my wallet. I saw the coin show up and then one block later disappear and a Stuck transaction now from the dreaded rain address sits at the top of the list.

I am also glad Crow left Burst to now concentrate on QORA, it is going to be a good thing in the end for sure.

Yeah he is concentrated, but rather on signatum, check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=238098;sa=showPosts and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Mqqh0Y1b0 out please, i wonder on how many projects he concentrates at the same time?
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:48:42 AM

Yeah he is concentrated, but rather on signatum, check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=238098;sa=showPosts and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Mqqh0Y1b0 out please, i wonder on how many projects he concentrates at the same time?
Makes me really think... we should get new developers on board. Some who want to spend actual time for the project.

For now, all I see are promises. He comes here, posts something, ppl get euphoric and then silence. For weeks.

I know for fact that there are developers who are willing to work on the project. Really willing to work on the project, with actual progress to be made. Their offer of actual help should not get denied imho. Because I feel if we don't get any actual developers on board, nothing will happen here.

This project is great. I really enjoy playing with the client, discovering new features and all that. But at the moment, I just don't see that happening. I wish I would, but after excuses and excuses, I just don't.
Let's not waste chances of moving that project forward.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Skept

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:54:51 AM

I have zero confidence in this project now. The developers has proven irresponsibility again and again. I have already considered my qora investment as lost. I now know why poloniex delisted this coin. It saddens me to say, but they did the right thing.
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:21:07 AM

So Crowetic post a message on twitter every few months and that is the progress of the project? I am having doubts now. I hope he is really working behind the scene.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Skept

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:02:56 PM

So Crowetic post a message on twitter every few months and that is the progress of the project? I am having doubts now. I hope he is really working behind the scene.

I really doubt he has any interest to work on this project.Otherwise, he would have at least spent few minutes to update us here or twitter. He apparently does not give a fuck.
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

Hey don't forget that many coins get a second breath of life Smiley

Look into the eyes.
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

Indeed. But for that to happen, work needs to be done. The wallet, as is, cannot be handed over to exchanges.
If we show some real interest, Bittrex would list this coin for sure, but not with a broken wallet. We don't want them to list it and end up removing it a week later because their support gets flooded with QORA related tickets.

So, work needs to be done, and there are people who are 100% willing to help with the client, but whenever Crowe is asked to accept help, he refuses and posts about the 4 developers who are supposedly working on QORA, including him full time.
I did not do the math, but since he told us about the 4 developers, a few months have passed. This means hundreds of man hours of work are supposedly being put into the client already, and yet, he's still "compiling a jar"? C'mon. He's keeping us on the long line, and I can tell you there is little to no work being done on the client.

If (!) Crowe proves me wrong with a diff between the old and the current version which convincingly shows work, I'll be ashamed of myself and apologize sincerely. That's a promise.

But after being stalled for months with no actual, comprehensible progress being made, I am calling bullshit.

At all who have a stake in the coin or are generally interested in getting the project forward:
I propose we'll start a community takeover. As I told you, there are good people who are willing to work on the project. More progress, less bullshit. That's what the project and its community deserves, and we have an opportunity to get exactly that done. Why not take it?

Let's see if Crowe manages to leave a reply here (if he's not too busy managing other projects he recently took a lead on), and if he doesn't, let's just take control of things ourselves. That's how Open Source software works, and if you don't prove yourself a reliable project leader, you get removed. We have the tools, we just need to make use of them.

Ok, that was my epilogue. Anyone who feels addressed now, please take some time to think about it and maybe leave a reply.
Thanks.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:01:01 PM

Indeed. But for that to happen, work needs to be done. The wallet, as is, cannot be handed over to exchanges.
If we show some real interest, Bittrex would list this coin for sure, but not with a broken wallet. We don't want them to list it and end up removing it a week later because their support gets flooded with QORA related tickets.

So, work needs to be done, and there are people who are 100% willing to help with the client, but whenever Crowe is asked to accept help, he refuses and posts about the 4 developers who are supposedly working on QORA, including him full time.
I did not do the math, but since he told us about the 4 developers, a few months have passed. This means hundreds of man hours of work are supposedly being put into the client already, and yet, he's still "compiling a jar"? C'mon. He's keeping us on the long line, and I can tell you there is little to no work being done on the client.

If (!) Crowe proves me wrong with a diff between the old and the current version which convincingly shows work, I'll be ashamed of myself and apologize sincerely. That's a promise.

But after being stalled for months with no actual, comprehensible progress being made, I am calling bullshit.

At all who have a stake in the coin or are generally interested in getting the project forward:
I propose we'll start a community takeover. As I told you, there are good people who are willing to work on the project. More progress, less bullshit. That's what the project and its community deserves, and we have an opportunity to get exactly that done. Why not take it?

Let's see if Crowe manages to leave a reply here (if he's not too busy managing other projects he recently took a lead on), and if he doesn't, let's just take control of things ourselves. That's how Open Source software works, and if you don't prove yourself a reliable project leader, you get removed. We have the tools, we just need to make use of them.

Ok, that was my epilogue. Anyone who feels addressed now, please take some time to think about it and maybe leave a reply.
Thanks.

That is reasonable. I am glad someone from the community give this proposal.
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:56:53 AM

Do not worry about another exchange quite yet, for now I'm working on getting the coin extremely solid and a new release out with stability fixes and db fixes.

The dev working on the db now, said that mapdb v3 isn't quite finished to the point we need it to be for QORA, and v2 was not great at all...

So, what we're doing now is fixing what we have with mapdb, and updating to the newer build of the version QORA has now. Then that will make things stable as they sit, and we can await v3 of mapdb to add the features we need.

Things are moving along nicely on development side, though I don't know a completion date at this point. I will come through and update as we move on.

I now have full access to the QORA git, and will be using the same git to push updates.

I have removed myself from the BURST development team, and have pulled my assets from BURST as well. This will give me more time to focus on QORA, which is what I am doing now.

There is a 4 man team on QORA as it sits now, and one dedicated dev working out the db issues, and stability issues.

I will be putting up many more nodes, and releasing the next version fully configured for ease of use.

I also have a full web-based wallet being written for QORA, one that will be similar to the wallets that other web based coins have, something like NXT, but I would like things to be nicer, such as the asset exchange to have full charts, etc. Also, all of the features available in the current wallet, will be available in the web wallet.

I don't know why people assume failure if I don't talk in a couple weeks. That isn't the case, and I can firmly say now that QORA is more solid in dev team than it has been in a very long time. I think we (QORA holders and supporters) will be very happy in the near future.

I have the majority of my focus on QORA now, and I can't wait to see the things we're putting together come to life.

Thanks!

waiting for mapdb v3 to add features to move forward...instead of a takeover, be part of the team
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:28:12 AM

waiting for mapdb v3 to add features to move forward...instead of a takeover, be part of the team
Why not use this for now?

https://github.com/Qora-Supporter/Qora/commit/d7d0b769ed020d52b5d26ea85a3002e3104e0e35#diff-5ec56ac86383ba1e2e7257e24a1beb67

ICFiedler

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:16:43 PM

Being patiently on the sideline and hoping that there is some progress at QORA now for months, I highly appreciate the suggestion of a community takeover.

Crowetic delivered quite some value for QORA and the community is deeply indebted to him. At the same time, it is evident that he lost interest in this project. Promising us four full time devs, he instead focused on other projects. Since months there is nearly zero development. I think it is time for a change and to get people in the drivers seat who are actually dedicated and devote some time. Do not get me wrong: if Crowetic is still dedicated to the project, I am more than happy to have him still leading. I just doubt that he is dedicated any longer.

We desperately need some minor changes in the wallet to get QORA listed again at an exchange. After that we can go on to all these great features we have in mind. But we should make this the second step.

To be more precise: No, we do not have to wait for "mapdb v3 to add features to move forward". We need to upgrade 1.0.5 to 1.0.9 and then get listed. That is it for this moment and should have been done months ago after polo delisting. Maybe Crowetic can do this or, instead, hand out all the information that the community can do this (I know there are people wanting to do this).

The only thing we all do not want to happen is to keep QORA at the current state of winter sleep forever. Everyone: please let us move forward!
Angelo38

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:46:23 PM

Being patiently on the sideline and hoping that there is some progress at QORA now for months, I highly appreciate the suggestion of a community takeover.

Crowetic delivered quite some value for QORA and the community is deeply indebted to him. At the same time, it is evident that he lost interest in this project. Promising us four full time devs, he instead focused on other projects. Since months there is nearly zero development. I think it is time for a change and to get people in the drivers seat who are actually dedicated and devote some time. Do not get me wrong: if Crowetic is still dedicated to the project, I am more than happy to have him still leading. I just doubt that he is dedicated any longer.

We desperately need some minor changes in the wallet to get QORA listed again at an exchange. After that we can go on to all these great features we have in mind. But we should make this the second step.

To be more precise: No, we do not have to wait for "mapdb v3 to add features to move forward". We need to upgrade 1.0.5 to 1.0.9 and then get listed. That is it for this moment and should have been done months ago after polo delisting. Maybe Crowetic can do this or, instead, hand out all the information that the community can do this (I know there are people wanting to do this).

The only thing we all do not want to happen is to keep QORA at the current state of winter sleep forever. Everyone: please let us move forward!

You forgive my ignorance but this is true

https://www.burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/3093-jason-crowe-aka-crowetic-of-crowetic-llc-and-his-exit-scam-the-traitors-who-supp/
ti460

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:18:25 AM

sorry for the offtopic but i thought it may be good to keep you guys updated: crow may have more time for QORA from now on:

The only official members of the Signatum Team are Skankhunt42, The Doctor, Cryptovore, and Kahir. Any others who claim to be part of the development team are not. Crowetic had never been a member of the development team, but all contact to him had been removed as the team received notifications from BURST and Spanish investors informing the team that he rigged them, and ran away with their money.
Skept

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:12:33 AM

Community takeover it is.
Crowetic shall not be trusted. I say that based on the things he did at Burst.
You can tell from the clip this guy is a deceptive douchebag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCi1jw_66ZA
https://www.burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/3093-jason-crowe-aka-crowetic-of-crowetic-llc-and-his-exit-scam-the-traitors-who-supp/
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:50:38 AM

don't believe everything you hear/read on the internet...do your own research...
chirateodor

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:22:38 PM

After 1 month I got the qora on openledger.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:54:23 PM

What? lol.

I've been holding QORA since the beginning, stop spreading bs.
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:18:08 PM

What? lol.

Not that I endorse all this kindergarten stuff and drama happening over there, but did you actually watch the videos? It's not that Crowe denied having fucked up with the funds he was entrusted to hold. He sort of gave an interview, explaining exactly that to Adam Kürbis, who in turn backstabbed him right after.

The question we have to ask ourselves is: do we want this childish crap to possibly happen here at QORA, too, or do we decide to finally move the fuck on?
I'm voting the latter.

Skept

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:19:13 AM

What? lol.

Not that I endorse all this kindergarten stuff and drama happening over there, but did you actually watch the videos? It's not that Crowe denied having fucked up with the funds he was entrusted to hold. He sort of gave an interview, explaining exactly that to Adam Kürbis, who in turn backstabbed him right after.

The question we have to ask ourselves is: do we want this childish crap to possibly happen here at QORA, too, or do we decide to finally move the fuck on?
I'm voting the latter.

Maybe I'm just losing patience. Let's just move on.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

Wouldn't mind see QORA on Cryptopia.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: