Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bryan Micon's Butterfly Labs Scammer Investigation including Josh Zerlan  (Read 100028 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 05:44:25 AM

Keep stalking me, see where i gets you.

You'll insult me.  We all got it.   Wink

I'm not done with you. I will have the last word on this, watch troll.

You can have it.  This thread is about BFL.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:19:00 AM

Keep stalking me, see where i gets you.

You'll insult me.  We all got it.   Wink

I'm not done with you. I will have the last word on this, watch troll.

You can have it.  This thread is about BFL.

You should really stick to what you're good at, namely sniffing glue and taking prescription drugs out of your parent's medicine cabinet.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:53:13 PM

I have my methods, and I will get more info than what is know to the public about this scammish operation. Watch and learn!

Any update on the lesson schedule? I wouldn't wan't to miss it.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:04:02 AM

I have my methods, and I will get more info than what is know to the public about this scammish operation. Watch and learn!

What's a matter? You usual routine of troll-and-run not keeping you entertained?

m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:12:22 PM

What's a matter? You usual routine of troll-and-run not keeping you entertained?

haha, Are you josh's bum buddy or something. Yet another spunk bubble. Please note i wont ignor anyone, I love the retards like you cause you give me a good laugh in this fucked up world we've made for ourselves. Keep it coming ass wipe haha

Small man syndrome is it?
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:00:46 PM

Why is the FTC or KS AG office not going after BFL? BFL and its key people either have great contacts or have been extremely lucky.

Wahhhhh...why won't mommy and daddy government do something to protect me from my own stupid decisions?..wahhhh!

1)  I agree in principal of "look out for yourself"

2)  If some of us humans happen to live in a borderline police state under the false flag of security we should utilize some of these ill-conceived organs to help destroy BFL.

I've been giving this some thought, and I guess I have to disagree with you on #2. I certainly don't advocate the use of any entity that provides goods or services at the barrel of a gun. The injured parties are responsible for indictments, not some bureaucracy.

I'm grumpy!!
Kouye

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 10:01:42 PM

So Andrew, how long do we need to wait before you finally teach real investigation to us?  Embarrassed
Thought it was going to take you a few days or something.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:58:22 AM

So Andrew, how long do we need to wait before you finally teach real investigation to us?  Embarrassed
Thought it was going to take you a few days or something.

You are such a douche.

Don't you have a real job? Probably not!

Don't owe you anything, I will do it when I want to. Now piss off, loser.
driksson

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:56:26 PM

I was wondering what happened to his investigation? long interview found here:
http://igaming.org/poker/interview/bryan-micon-speaks-up-about-bitcoin-butterfly-labs-and-sealswithclubs/
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 12:13:24 PM

Lol @BFL IS LEGIt... Wow this is amazing...   

BFL is nothing more then a front that supplies the bottom end of the pipeline while scamming order on the high end stuff.. BFL IS GROSS

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:12:46 AM

http://igaming.org/poker/interview/bryan-micon-speaks-up-about-bitcoin-butterfly-labs-and-sealswithclubs/

Very good explanation of why BFL is a scam and not merely an accident of fate and why taking pre-order money is inherently shady.

Every forum I go where the subject of Bitcoin comes up and people ask about mining, I'll point to this as a good layperson's explanation of why to stay the hell away from the scam known as BFL.  People see BFL ads whenever they search for Bitcoin, and what they need to see is Josh Zerlan publicly acting like a psycho and a weasel at a public industry gathering, in front of customers.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:36:37 PM

Very good explanation of why BFL is a scam and not merely an accident of fate and why taking pre-order money is inherently shady.

Every forum I go where the subject of Bitcoin comes up and people ask about mining, I'll point to this as a good layperson's explanation of why to stay the hell away from the scam known as BFL.  People see BFL ads whenever they search for Bitcoin, and what they need to see is Josh Zerlan publicly acting like a psycho and a weasel at a public industry gathering, in front of customers.

The BFL scam targets adolescents and other people with a similar mentality.  Josh's antics are designed to appeal to this group and they often do.  It's actually rather well played.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Kouye

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:19:26 PM

The BFL scam targets adolescents and other people with a similar mentality.  Josh's antics are designed to appeal to this group and they often do.  It's actually rather well played.
They got Phin too, though...  Grin

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 09:20:54 PM

Wonder what that says about you, then, huh?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:28:17 PM

People see BFL ads whenever they search for Bitcoin, and what they need to see is Josh Zerlan publicly acting like a psycho and a weasel at a public industry gathering, in front of customers.

It probably says that I've above average skill at observation and analysis.  That's part of the reason I've been able to do fairly well without stealing from others.

People like me consider people like you to be dirtbags, but I understand that you don't agree and why you don't agree.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 11:01:10 PM

People see BFL ads whenever they search for Bitcoin, and what they need to see is Josh Zerlan publicly acting like a psycho and a weasel at a public industry gathering, in front of customers.

It probably says that I've above average skill at observation and analysis.  That's part of the reason I've been able to do fairly well without stealing from others.

People like me consider people like you to be dirtbags, but I understand that you don't agree and why you don't agree.

Above average skill in what again?  You've been completely unable to observe or analyze anything approaching reality.  Can you provide any example of where one of your analyses or observations has been connected to reality?  No?

You may consider people like me to be dirtbags, but coming from someone like you, that really doesn't say much.  You are nothing but a scum sucking resource on humanity, providing nothing positive to the bitcoin community or the general population at large. It's common for resource sinks such as yourself to be defensive about your place in life, so I understand why you might take offenses to what I have to say.  But the sad fact of the matter is, if you were to cease to exist today, you would not be missed and your entire life would be forgotten in an instant.  You provide nothing positive to Bitcointalk nor society at large.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:22:18 PM

You may consider people like me to be dirtbags, but coming from someone like you, that really doesn't say much.  You are nothing but a scum sucking resource on humanity, providing nothing positive to the bitcoin community or the general population at large. It's common for resource sinks such as yourself to be defensive about your place in life, so I understand why you might take offenses to what I have to say.  But the sad fact of the matter is, if you were to cease to exist today, you would not be missed and your entire life would be forgotten in an instant.  You provide nothing positive to Bitcointalk nor society at large.

I'm not worried much about my 'legacy', but you seem to be worried about yours for some reason.

You will go down as one of the most successful of the early crypto-currency scammers, and there is nothing you can do to change that now, but every indication is that you enjoy basking in that glow...and in the effects of substance abuse as well judging by your physical appearance.  Whatever floats your boat, dude.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 11:34:48 PM

You may consider people like me to be dirtbags, but coming from someone like you, that really doesn't say much.  You are nothing but a scum sucking resource on humanity, providing nothing positive to the bitcoin community or the general population at large. It's common for resource sinks such as yourself to be defensive about your place in life, so I understand why you might take offenses to what I have to say.  But the sad fact of the matter is, if you were to cease to exist today, you would not be missed and your entire life would be forgotten in an instant.  You provide nothing positive to Bitcointalk nor society at large.

I'm not worried much about my 'legacy', but you seem to be worried about yours for some reason.

You will go down as one of the most successful of the early crypto-currency scammers, and there is nothing you can do to change that now, but every indication is that you enjoy basking in that glow...and in the effects of substance abuse as well judging by your physical appearance.  Whatever floats your boat, dude.

Yes, a "scammer" who has delivered nearly 50,000 ASIC units, and BFL equipment powering more of the network than any other vendor.  Quite the scam there.  What have you done, other that troll and post lies on the internet? This is what I mean when I say you are scum.  You make claims, but you have nothing to back them up.  You try to tarnish people to make yourself feel better... you are nothing but a bottom feeder, unable to cope your with your daily life, so you try to tear down others to make yourself look better.  Please do the world a favor and an hero for the rest of us.

MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:42:01 PM

You may consider people like me to be dirtbags, but coming from someone like you, that really doesn't say much.  You are nothing but a scum sucking resource on humanity, providing nothing positive to the bitcoin community or the general population at large. It's common for resource sinks such as yourself to be defensive about your place in life, so I understand why you might take offenses to what I have to say.  But the sad fact of the matter is, if you were to cease to exist today, you would not be missed and your entire life would be forgotten in an instant.  You provide nothing positive to Bitcointalk nor society at large.

You will go down as one of the most successful of the early crypto-currency scammers, and there is nothing you can do to change that now, but every indication is that you enjoy basking in that glow...and in the effects of substance abuse as well judging by your physical appearance.  Whatever floats your boat, dude.

Yes, a "scammer" who has delivered nearly 50,000 ASIC units, and BFL equipment powering more of the network than any other vendor.  Quite the scam there.  What have you done, other that troll and post lies on the internet? This is what I mean when I say you are scum.  You make claims, but you have nothing to back them up.  You try to tarnish people to make yourself feel better... you are nothing but a bottom feeder, unable to cope your with your daily life, so you try to tear down others to make yourself look better.  Please do the world a favor and an hero for the rest of us.

This man lied to me and said my Oct order was going to be in my hands in Dec then Jan and after that I cancelled my order.

He is a liar and a bad business coordinator. He uses your funds to research products and delays are at your expense.

Trust him at your own expense.

Everything he has said here is a lie.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:28:36 AM

Sadly, I have to concur.  As slimy criminals go, BFL have been remarkably successful.  While I hope there are some prison terms in the future for these dirtbags, they seem to have gotten away with one of the biggest scams in Bitcoin history.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: