Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:15:34 PM

Siege I don't think any of those options you posted will be done, so you can either leave, or keep trying to drag the coin farther down the depths.  Or if you want to help, be my guest, but it seems like you have zero faith in this coin so I doubt it.

You are another clown who falls for any shit it seems?

I bet you enjoyed making chicken65 and Cantstump rich

You seem like a good samaritan. Why not hand me over all your trumpcoins too?

Whether I want this to succeed or not, by nature this coins IS NOT going to succeed

You will see. You want to waste more time? Be my guest.

But just remember one thing. If you don't pick the options I told you above, everything you are dreaming of is just going to be dreams and it won't actually happen

SO if you're a dreamer, keep falling for this shit
You were not here since the beginning of this coin, before this all happened everything was normal.  This big pump caused everyone to start going crazy, if I had joined the coin now, I too would believe that it was a scam.  Call me all the names you want but only time will show the fate of Trumpcoin.  There has been naysayers of this coin since day one, saying it wouldn't last a week.  Even after the very first pump to 18k people thought it would be dead at the dump, but here we are today.  This coin is resilient and has already stabilized in price.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:16:50 PM

I have sent Sebastion my 100k Coins. He will confirm this soon.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:21:12 PM

Hi everyone, I do not know what the past conversation is about but I was asked to come in here and confirm that chicken65 asked me to hold 100k TrumpCoin in escrow on c-cex.com. I gave him my deposit address and he sent 50k TrumpCoin there and told me he will send the other half later.

Just as a headsup. If there is something that I need to know as an escrow then let me know by pm since I do not have the time to follow the various threads on the forum.

I couldnt get the trump wallet out of staking mode, has to change teh config file. other 50k should be there very soon.
So for the shills and noobs - that means I sent 50k twice.
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:21:53 PM

Siege I don't think any of those options you posted will be done, so you can either leave, or keep trying to drag the coin farther down the depths.  Or if you want to help, be my guest, but it seems like you have zero faith in this coin so I doubt it.

Whether I want this to succeed or not, by nature this coins IS NOT going to succeed

But just remember one thing. If you don't pick the options I told you above, everything you are dreaming of is just going to be dreams and it won't actually happen

You were not here since the beginning of this coin, before this all happened everything was normal.  This big pump caused everyone to start going crazy, if I had joined the coin now, I too would believe that it was a scam.  Call me all the names you want but only time will show the fate of Trumpcoin.  There has been naysayers of this coin since day one, saying it wouldn't last a week.  Even after the very first pump to 18k people thought it would be dead at the dump, but here we are today.  This coin is resilient and has already stabilized in price.

Whether I was on this thread or not isn't the point

I was still very much alive back then as I am now

So I knew about trumpcoin way back then

And how do you know if I'm not a supporter?

Just because I wasn't here then

I'm here now because I'm laying out the options

What makes you think your opinion is better than mines? Are you chicken65's right hand man or something?

Seems like chicken65 has brainwashed you here that if nobody agrees with an opinion it means they hate trump

I actually support the real donald trump. But after all the shit that's been going on. I now have no faith in TRUMPCOIN

And I will say it again, the community still has time to decide to fix this mess up before elections

1. Fork the coin

2. Create new coin

3. Carry on with this shit trumpcoin and hit a dead end

either way I'm not worried since I don't hold many trumpcoins

And don't worry about Donald Trump. He will win the elections WITHOUT this SHIT COIN  Smiley
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:24:47 PM

What makes you think your opinion is better than mines? Are you chicken65's right hand man or something?

Seems like chicken65 has brainwashed you here that if nobody agrees with an opinion it means they hate trump

I actually support the real donald trump. But after all the shit that's been going on. I now have no faith in TRUMPCOIN

And I will say it again, the community still has time to decide to fix this mess up before elections

1. For the coin

2. Create new coin

And don't worry about Donald Trump. He will win the elections WITHOUT this SHIT COIN  Smiley
I never said my opinions were better than yours and I think chicken hates me so Idk what you're talking about. I just don't agree with you that is all.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:24:57 PM

Hi everyone, I do not know what the past conversation is about but I was asked to come in here and confirm that chicken65 asked me to hold 100k TrumpCoin in escrow on c-cex.com. I gave him my deposit address and he sent 50k TrumpCoin there and told me he will send the other half later.

Just as a headsup. If there is something that I need to know as an escrow then let me know by pm since I do not have the time to follow the various threads on the forum.

Hi sebastian,

Ccex is a scam.  Why I have 2 open tickets because I cannot login to the website.  It says my email is already in use.   And yet when I try to reset password the email never arrives.  Every other exchange (nova, cryptopia, yobit) does not give me these problems they all respond to tickets.
   How upset I am now to hear that the one exchange that I am locked out of, ignored by, is also the exchange where Trumps coins are now held..  This is fucking perfect!  Excuse my language.  -0 Chickens65

By the way Seige, people react differently when they get scammed.  I have already admitted I may have been scammed here.  I have been burned a few times in my life.  I can bring those people on here to vouch they are very sorry they burned me.  

Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:26:06 PM

1. For the coin

2. Create new coin

The same can be said for you though, what makes your opinion better than his? A lot of us would rather carry on with this and would rather hit a dead end then listen to someone who seemingly comes out of the blue.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:26:33 PM

We will make TrumpCOin Great AGAIN

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:30:50 PM

1. Fork the coin

2. Create new coin

Everyone ignore this shill. Forking, changing or any such thing will destroy this coin. Its his intention.

seige

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:34:03 PM

1. For the coin

2. Create new coin

The same can be said for you though, what makes your opinion better than his? A lot of us would rather carry on with this and would rather hit a dead end then listen to someone who seemingly comes out of the blue.

Oh have you been asleep when all the crap was going on with this coin?

Were YOU busy dreaming that you were in the white house sipping some fine wine with the real Donald Trump?

Let me shed some light why my opinion makes sense. I may be a noob here, but i'm still very much a human and I have a brain (even better than yours actually)

Unlike you I look at reality

You like to dream and hope for the best

Sorry but how long will you continue to hope and dream for?

It's a guaranteed fail in the end whether you believe me or not

The public will call this coin a scam

Any time this coin manages to go public, all it takes is a simple google search to see all the drama and shit behind this coin

And the people will obviously back away

Not everybody comes from crypto land like you do

Infact majority of USA hardly knows crypto

What will make Donald Trump win the election are the majority of these American people who probably have no clue about crypto

So the sooner you get that out of your head that Donald really needs this coin to succeed the better

Donald will succeed without this shit coin

But in general I am just telling people here in terms of making money. This coin won't be going anywhere

And soon as the public know about this shit coin, they will back off

I will continue to share this with my friends and family Smiley
tensai

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:34:22 PM

Chicken65, did you tell sebastian that this is an escrow project where he has to make consistent payouts from trump->btc->fiat or at least transfer trumps regularly out of the fund and into another persons account who does that work. there's a lot more work involved managing an account compared to escrowing, you see.

i assume you didn't lmao.

btw, there's noone worried you're gonna run away with the trumpfund anymore because you and your team has bought probably around a mill coins on this dump and you need to do whatever to see that appreciate. that and the fact the trump fund isn't worth shit anymore.

here's my suggestion for this project to be back on track. if chicken puts an additional 800k coins in trump fund from him and his teams own pocket, then we can assume he'll have minimum profit from his scam attempt and we who got scammed can accept our spread out losses seeing how they go to supporting trump. That is the only way to get this coin to be attractive again, noone wants to fucking buy chicken's bags that he scammed off everyone, and it's way beyond reasonable doubt that this in fact is the case.

if you buy this coin after this fucker crashed it to accumulate you are insane. chicken and his team are pissing their pants atm thinking about the losses they'll face if this coin dies and will do literally anything to make that not happen. that's why chicken is turning around 180 degrees and suddenly is becoming sane again. don't buy the act, dont buy the coin.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:37:23 PM

Chicken65, did you tell sebastian that this is an escrow project where he has to make consistent payouts from trump->btc->fiat or at least transfer trumps regularly out of the fund and into another persons account who does that work. there's a lot more work involved managing an account than escrowing, you see.

there's noone worried you're gonna run away with the trumpfund anymore because you and your team has bought probably around a mill coins on this dump and you need to do whatever to see that appreciate. that and the fact the trump fund isn't worth shit anymore.

here's my suggestion for this project to be back on track. if chicken puts an additional 800k coins in trump fund from him and his teams own pocket, then we can assume he'll have minimum profit from his scam attempt and we who got scammed can accept our spread out losses seeing how they go to supporting trump.

if you buy this coin after this fucker crashed it to accumulate you are insane. chicken and his team are pissing their pants atm thinking about the losses they'll face if this coin dies and will do literally anything to make that not happen. that's why chicken is turning around 180 degrees and suddenly is becoming sane again. don't buy the act, dont buy the coin.

Sebastion - please send multiple payments etc etc blah blah. Whats the fuck coin do you think this is man. Its NOT ETH

STFU you screaming amateur!
 take your suggestions and your anti Trump agenda and shove it.!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:39:47 PM

Chicken65, did you tell sebastian that this is an escrow project where he has to make consistent payouts from trump->btc->fiat or at least transfer trumps regularly out of the fund and into another persons account who does that work. there's a lot more work involved managing an account compared to escrowing, you see.

btw, there's noone worried you're gonna run away with the trumpfund anymore because you and your team has bought probably around a mill coins on this dump and you need to do whatever to see that appreciate. that and the fact the trump fund isn't worth shit anymore.

here's my suggestion for this project to be back on track. if chicken puts an additional 800k coins in trump fund from him and his teams own pocket, then we can assume he'll have minimum profit from his scam attempt and we who got scammed can accept our spread out losses seeing how they go to supporting trump. That is the only way to get this coin to be attractive again, noone wants to fucking buy chicken's bags that he scammed off everyone, and it's way beyond reasonable doubt that this in fact is the case.

Tensai,
     You bring up some good and valid points.

tensai

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:40:53 PM

Chicken65, did you tell sebastian that this is an escrow project where he has to make consistent payouts from trump->btc->fiat or at least transfer trumps regularly out of the fund and into another persons account who does that work. there's a lot more work involved managing an account than escrowing, you see.

there's noone worried you're gonna run away with the trumpfund anymore because you and your team has bought probably around a mill coins on this dump and you need to do whatever to see that appreciate. that and the fact the trump fund isn't worth shit anymore.

here's my suggestion for this project to be back on track. if chicken puts an additional 800k coins in trump fund from him and his teams own pocket, then we can assume he'll have minimum profit from his scam attempt and we who got scammed can accept our spread out losses seeing how they go to supporting trump.

Sebastion - please send multiple payments etc etc blah blah. Whats the fuck coin do you think this is man. Its NOT ETH

STFU you screaming amateur!
 take your suggestions and your anti Trump agenda and shove it.!

you address one point, nice. and you address it incredibly poorly.

ESCROW does not equal ACCOUNT MANAGING. If he's willing to do that then no problem, but at least be honest with the guy upfront you tit
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:42:18 PM

I am moving on. 
Signal7 I am with you

Chickens65 if you can learn to either stay away or be responsive to the people who believe in this coin and Trump then I am with you too. 

seige

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:43:34 PM

You sir spoke the truth

Well said +1

And you know what?

I am going to TRY my hardest to stop the public from buying this coin. I will tell friends and family

I'm sorry but I won't let the AMERICANS GET SCAMMED

Americans can vote for Donald in many ways

Trumpcoin won't determine the success at all

It was all hype

To make the devs rich

But yeah I'm going to be the better American and stop other Americans get scammed by this shit coin!

Let the war begin Smiley
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:44:47 PM

because right now Chickens65 you are not staying away and you are not being responsive to the people who believe in this coin and Mr. Trump.
I am very sympathetic to your stress level but that does not equal a pass to whitewash over detail when this is touted as a community.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:47:37 PM

Grin

A bunch of shills, Trump haters., newbies. yup, never seen that before.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:48:03 PM

Chicken65: You're time is up. Give Signal7 the remaining 100k Trumpcoins or I crash this coin with no survivors. I'm out of patients. It's the 4th of July and I'm sick of monitoring this shitty fucking thread.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:49:40 PM

I'm out of patients.
It's in the escrows hands now, you have to pm the escrow.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: