Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Health and Religion  (Read 210811 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

And what makes people adhere to these things? The biggest reason by far is that they get religion, and then act according to what their religion tells them... to not harm their bodies. So, they stop doing harmful things, and start doing healthy things. Health and religion go hand in hand.

Cool

Unfortunately that does not make religion true. If you need a lie to be healthy then you are simply weak.

Religion is always true. After all, you are truly living your own personal religion. If it were not true, you wouldn't be living it. However, some parts of your personal religion are not correct. Mostly they deal with things like the existence of God, and the future.

Cool

You never explained how faith and free will exist together, I asked you several times but you always ignore it in the end because you know it makes no sense. You claim we all have faith at first but you also claim we can lose that faith thanks to our free will, however, things outside our free will like your mother dying or being born in a muslim country are not things you control. You agree that someone born in a christian country has it much easier to believe in the bible than someone born in a muslim one, right? Obviously those  2 situations are totally different, totally unfair as well for the guy who is born in the muslim country. How is any of this fair if we all experience life in different forms and we don't control any of it?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

And what makes people adhere to these things? The biggest reason by far is that they get religion, and then act according to what their religion tells them... to not harm their bodies. So, they stop doing harmful things, and start doing healthy things. Health and religion go hand in hand.

Cool

Unfortunately that does not make religion true. If you need a lie to be healthy then you are simply weak.

Religion is always true. After all, you are truly living your own personal religion. If it were not true, you wouldn't be living it. However, some parts of your personal religion are not correct. Mostly they deal with things like the existence of God, and the future.

Cool

You never explained how faith and free will exist together, I asked you several times but you always ignore it in the end because you know it makes no sense. - What? Am I your answer man? All you do is ask questions to try to trip me up. Figure the answer out for yourself one time. You claim we all have faith at first but you also claim we can lose that faith thanks to our free will, however, things outside our free will like your mother dying or being born in a muslim country are not things you control. - I would guess that you are over 20 years old. Do you remember every move that you made when you were 1-y-o? How do you know that you didn't select who would be your mother before you were conceived, since you don't remember anything back that far very clearly if at all? Science doesn't know anything about this one way or another. But you seem very sure of it. Why? You agree that someone born in a christian country has it much easier to believe in the bible than someone born in a muslim one, right? Obviously those  2 situations are totally different, totally unfair as well for the guy who is born in the muslim country. How is any of this fair if we all experience life in different forms and we don't control any of it?

But you don't know about the fairness involved, simply because you don't know who selects, how they select, and how God judges. His judgment is absolutely fair. In fact, it is so extremely fair towards people that God sent His Son, Jesus, to take the punishment for their poor choices. In other words, God bent over backwards becoming, like, unfair to His son, just to be way more than fair to you. How God makes it up in fairness to Jesus is their business.

Nobody gets punished for his sins. Jesus already took that punishment. God does not punish more than once for the same sins. Rather, we now get punished for not listening to the Holy Spirit, the only sin Jesus did not atone for. It's in the Bible, Mark 3:28-30:
28Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: 30Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
And as usual, God makes the punishment fit the crime. So, stop blaspheming against the Holy Spirit before your damnation for it becomes final... locked in stone so to speak.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

Cool

Cool

You never explained how faith and free will exist together, I asked you several times but you always ignore it in the end because you know it makes no sense. - What? Am I your answer man? All you do is ask questions to try to trip me up. Figure the answer out for yourself one time. You claim we all have faith at first but you also claim we can lose that faith thanks to our free will, however, things outside our free will like your mother dying or being born in a muslim country are not things you control. - I would guess that you are over 20 years old. Do you remember every move that you made when you were 1-y-o? How do you know that you didn't select who would be your mother before you were conceived, since you don't remember anything back that far very clearly if at all? Science doesn't know anything about this one way or another. But you seem very sure of it. Why? You agree that someone born in a christian country has it much easier to believe in the bible than someone born in a muslim one, right? Obviously those  2 situations are totally different, totally unfair as well for the guy who is born in the muslim country. How is any of this fair if we all experience life in different forms and we don't control any of it?

But you don't know about the fairness involved, simply because you don't know who selects, how they select, and how God judges. His judgment is absolutely fair. In fact, it is so extremely fair towards people that God sent His Son, Jesus, to take the punishment for their poor choices. In other words, God bent over backwards becoming, like, unfair to His son, just to be way more than fair to you. How God makes it up in fairness to Jesus is their business.

Nobody gets punished for his sins. Jesus already took that punishment. God does not punish more than once for the same sins. Rather, we now get punished for not listening to the Holy Spirit, the only sin Jesus did not atone for. It's in the Bible, Mark 3:28-30:
28Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: 30Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
And as usual, God makes the punishment fit the crime. So, stop blaspheming against the Holy Spirit before your damnation for it becomes final... locked in stone so to speak.

Cool

''How do you know that you didn't select who would be your mother before you were conceived'' Even if I did, how am I doing it? You said free will it's only in faith in god, picking my mother is not part of the free will therefore, I'm not actually doing it, god is, since he is the one who set everything in motion.

''But you don't know about the fairness involved, simply because you don't know who selects, how they select'' Yes I do, you always claim cause and effect is in everything, God is responsible for everything that happens, he is the ultimate cause, isn't he? Therefore everything that you and I select aren't really our choices.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

Cool

''How do you know that you didn't select who would be your mother before you were conceived'' Even if I did, how am I doing it? You said free will it's only in faith in god, picking my mother is not part of the free will therefore, I'm not actually doing it, god is, since he is the one who set everything in motion.

''But you don't know about the fairness involved, simply because you don't know who selects, how they select'' Yes I do, you always claim cause and effect is in everything, God is responsible for everything that happens, he is the ultimate cause, isn't he? Therefore everything that you and I select aren't really our choices.

Isaiah chapter 48 expresses things about this. It says that God knows how deceptive people are. So, He does what He does to hold up the honor of His Own Great Name. The honor He is upholding lies in the fact that He placed a touch of His Spirit into each and every one of us, thereby making us our own God-like entity. Therefore, we have freedom of choice just like He does, even though the touch of God that we are doesn't have the strength of itself to carry out our choices. That's why He carries out our choices for us.

How does God carry out our choices for us? In the cause and effect that I can rightly claim, because it is in evidence throughout nature, and its opposite - pure random - has not been found to exist anywhere.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

Cool

Isaiah chapter 48 expresses things about this. It says that God knows how deceptive people are. So, He does what He does to hold up the honor of His Own Great Name. The honor He is upholding lies in the fact that He placed a touch of His Spirit into each and every one of us, thereby making us our own God-like entity. Therefore, we have freedom of choice just like He does, even though the touch of God that we are doesn't have the strength of itself to carry out our choices. That's why He carries out our choices for us.

How does God carry out our choices for us? In the cause and effect that I can rightly claim, because it is in evidence throughout nature, and its opposite - pure random - has not been found to exist anywhere.

Cool

So then you admit it's god doing the choices for us, so what's the point of all of this if it's god the one responsible for all our actions. Why would god choose for me to be an atheist then? It makes no sense, badecker.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

Cool

So then you admit it's god doing the choices for us, so what's the point of all of this if it's god the one responsible for all our actions. Why would god choose for me to be an atheist then? It makes no sense, badecker.

Just like your buddy the devil. Changing a little word here and there. I said our choices, not the choices.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Cool

Just like your buddy the devil. Changing a little word here and there. I said our choices, not the choices.

Cool

So does god carry out our choices or not. If he does then how am I responsible for any of my actions?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

So does god carry out our choices or not. If he does then how am I responsible for any of my actions?

A simple example is, you go to a restaurant. The waitress asks you what your choice off the menu is. You tell the waitress. If the cook didn't prepare the dish, and the waitress didn't bring it to you, you wouldn't get it. When they carry out your wishes, you get your food. You had faith that they would do it, but they didn't have to. However, they did.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

A simple example is, you go to a restaurant. The waitress asks you what your choice off the menu is. You tell the waitress. If the cook didn't prepare the dish, and the waitress didn't bring it to you, you wouldn't get it. When they carry out your wishes, you get your food. You had faith that they would do it, but they didn't have to. However, they did.

Cool

Cause and effect ''tells'' the waitress what I ''want''. None of that is my choice, didn't you say free will only exists in faith in god? How is going to a restaurant and asking for food faith in god?

My argument is simple, if I design a robot and program it to kill people, you can't blame the robot for that, he did what he was programmed to do, it's not his fault. In fact it's my fault for programming the robot that way on purpose.  Now switch robot with human and me with god and you have the problem. God programmed us and then blames us for the things that he programmed us to do.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Cool

Cause and effect ''tells'' the waitress what I ''want''. None of that is my choice, didn't you say free will only exists in faith in god? How is going to a restaurant and asking for food faith in god?

My argument is simple, if I design a robot and program it to kill people, you can't blame the robot for that, he did what he was programmed to do, it's not his fault. In fact it's my fault for programming the robot that way on purpose.  Now switch robot with human and me with god and you have the problem. God programmed us and then blames us for the things that he programmed us to do.

You misapply my restaurant example. Your robot example doesn't match what happening.

Simply, our faith in God or against Him is our choice. God supplies the results of that faith, both to confirm our faith in its direct that we have chosen, and to work the things of life according to His designs and where we are in the scheme of things.

It's our choice regarding faith in Him or against Him. He directs everything else according to our faith in Him, and even moves our faith more into the direction we have chosen.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

Cool

You misapply my restaurant example. Your robot example doesn't match what happening.

Simply, our faith in God or against Him is our choice. God supplies the results of that faith, both to confirm our faith in its direct that we have chosen, and to work the things of life according to His designs and where we are in the scheme of things.

It's our choice regarding faith in Him or against Him. He directs everything else according to our faith in Him, and even moves our faith more into the direction we have chosen.

Cool

It doesn't work like that. ''It's our choice regarding faith in Him or against Him'' Imagine you have no memories of anything right now, how are you going to choose to believe or not to believe in god without any knowledge of anything? You need external knowledge of things to even consider beveling in god or not, those outside things are things not determined by you.

Take this example 1 baby is born and kept in a cell for the first 10 years of his life, he only learns about Zeus and everyone is telling him Zeus is God and he should worship him. There is no way for that kid to ever believe in the God from the bible, he doesn't even know about that God.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

It doesn't work like that. ''It's our choice regarding faith in Him or against Him'' Imagine you have no memories of anything right now, how are you going to choose to believe or not to believe in god without any knowledge of anything? You need external knowledge of things to even consider beveling in god or not, those outside things are things not determined by you.

Take this example 1 baby is born and kept in a cell for the first 10 years of his life, he only learns about Zeus and everyone is telling him Zeus is God and he should worship him. There is no way for that kid to ever believe in the God from the bible, he doesn't even know about that God.

Do you remember back when you were 10 years old? Didn't a year seem to take a lot longer to go by back then than it does now? Back when you were 5, didn't a year seem to take forever?

If a person is distracted by being told about Zeus, distracted from the "hundreds of thousands of years" where He learned the truth while Jesus was growing him in his mommy's tummy, that's a flaw on the kid's part. Stop the indoctrination, and he will gradually move back towards his before-birth training from Jesus.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Do you remember back when you were 10 years old? Didn't a year seem to take a lot longer to go by back then than it does now? Back when you were 5, didn't a year seem to take forever?

If a person is distracted by being told about Zeus, distracted from the "hundreds of thousands of years" where He learned the truth while Jesus was growing him in his mommy's tummy, that's a flaw on the kid's part. Stop the indoctrination, and he will gradually move back towards his before-birth training from Jesus.

Cool

So your argument is that while you are in your mom's womb, jesus is giving him your knowledge of him but you never remember that later on?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

Cool

So your argument is that while you are in your mom's womb, jesus is giving him your knowledge of him but you never remember that later on?

One remembers it in the same way it was given... cellular memory; basic memory. The fact that one wants to focus on other things after being born, shows how generally corrupt we become, and how fast.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Cool

One remembers it in the same way it was given... cellular memory; basic memory. The fact that one wants to focus on other things after being born, shows how generally corrupt we become, and how fast.

Cool

If you already have all the knowledge about jesus before you are even born and you already pick whether you believe in god or not, what's the point of being here? God already knows before you are born if you are believing in him or not, he would just take us to heaven directly, again your argument doesn't work no matter how much shit you invent.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

If you already have all the knowledge about jesus before you are even born and you already pick whether you believe in god or not, what's the point of being here? God already knows before you are born if you are believing in him or not, he would just take us to heaven directly, again your argument doesn't work no matter how much shit you invent.

The point of being here is to recognize the greatness of God, and marvel at it. The praise God receives from us glorifies Him, and He turns around and blesses us in our lives so that we can praise Him more. Our existence is a win-win situation for God and people.

One of the best examples of how to praise God is found in Revelation 7:11,12:
11All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12saying:

“Amen!

Praise and glory

and wisdom and thanks and honor

and power and strength

be to our God for ever and ever.

Amen!”

Don't be misled into thinking that you are not glorifying God. Even if you are destroyed for your unbelief, this will bring glory to God, because those of us who remain, will see how much patience God had with you until you finally destroyed yourself. We will glorify God because of the Greatness that He is, in having so much patience with one who only defies Him.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:24:07 AM

The point of being here is to recognize the greatness of God, and marvel at it. The praise God receives from us glorifies Him, and He turns around and blesses us in our lives so that we can praise Him more. Our existence is a win-win situation for God and people.

11All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12saying:

“Amen!

Praise and glory

and power and strength

Amen!”

Don't be misled into thinking that you are not glorifying God. Even if you are destroyed for your unbelief, this will bring glory to God, because those of us who remain, will see how much patience God had with you until you finally destroyed yourself. We will glorify God because of the Greatness that He is, in having so much patience with one who only defies Him.

Cool

Oh just give it up already with your religious bullshit. If it was not for science you guys would be still writing on goat's skins.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that these writing have absolutely zero value in the 21st century?

Bible will not help you land on Mars or develop new medicines. 

If it were not for science (printing press), the number of Bibles would only be in the hundred thousands, and virtually all other writings would be in the literal 5 or 10 books or less, of each. As it is, we have thousands or millions of other books, and billions of the Bible. So, God's Word is spreading faster than anything else because of science.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

“Amen!

Praise and glory

and power and strength

Amen!”

Cool

''The point of being here is to recognize the greatness of God'' You already recognize god's greatness before you are born so no need.

''Our existence is a win-win situation for God and people.'' Unless it's not, I know plenty of religious people who were born with extremely bad diseases, without arms or died of really bad things, certainly not a win-win.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

“Amen!

Praise and glory

and power and strength

Amen!”

Cool

''The point of being here is to recognize the greatness of God'' You already recognize god's greatness before you are born so no need. - More recognition of the greatness of God, and then praising Him because of the ability to recognize God's greatness, if nothing else.

''Our existence is a win-win situation for God and people.'' Unless it's not, I know plenty of religious people who were born with extremely bad diseases, without arms or died of really bad things, certainly not a win-win.

You said they were born^^^. A great accomplishment of God that they are born after the disease has been trying to kill them. All the more reason for them and others to praise God for His greatness.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

You said they were born^^^. A great accomplishment of God that they are born after the disease has been trying to kill them. All the more reason for them and others to praise God for His greatness.

God is an imaginary construct.  It only exists in people's minds.

It absolutely has nothing to do with why and how the animals are born.

Trying to set yourself up as god, by claiming that God doesn't exist when you know that you don't know that He doesn't exist, is quite a self-contradictory religion you have there. How do you get any health out of being so self-contradictory in your religion?

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: